All Comments on 'Outsourced Ch. 02'

by ktmccoll

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*****

Well, well. How 'bout them apples?

movermoverover 13 years ago
Hmmmm

Had to reread part 1, Old Timers,lol, and really enjoyed the two part story. There is a rather loud call for a third chapter, well, maybe a lone voice on the Wild Wild Web, but you get it. You have a subtle and dry sense of humor that tickles my warped one. Keep up the great work!

DarkniciadDarkniciadover 13 years ago
Well deserved

I haven't read the first, so it certainly is capable of standing on its own. The writing, playing off the title, is smart and has a perfect touch of tongue-in-cheek. The heat is certainly there, and the characters have just the right definition. A well deserved green E on this one.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
I did not realize how good this writer actually is.

This story is erotic but goes deeper than that. The thoughts of the wife are confusing, yet very clear. This was very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MUcho Excellente

You write very well . Two thumbs up.

SwitcherySwitcheryover 13 years ago
Girlfriend or wife?

Very nice - but I thought Leslie was just a long time girlfriend in the first chapter, not Rick's wife? I think I prefer wife, but you might want to amend the first chapter though. Other than that, keep up the good work!

Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienover 13 years ago
Wow!

I wrote something a few months ago on the same theme as the first in this series and thought of writing a similar sequel. My sequel never happened, and I don't think it ever can now as I could never hope to match the quality of your writing.<cr>

The small minded 'Grammar Nazis' might pick you up on the one tiny typo that I spotted, but for me, I can only give praise. Well constructed, beautifully executed. What else can I say. <cr>

A very well deserved 'E' and I expect that an 'N' will be added to that very soon.<cr>

Tom D

jiskittenjiskittenover 13 years ago
A phenomenal followup

Having read Outsourced quite some time ago, I had always wondered where Leslie and Rick's disconnection might lead them. Thank you for a peek into the possibilities. I hope you have a Part Three planned, as I am now more curious than ever. As always, your piece is beautifully written, considerate and thoughtful, with a depth of meaning that is oftentimes overlooked in the world of erotica. Bravo for creating something that engages the mind as well as the loins!

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Very interesting.

This is not the 'normal' sharing/group sex story. I like the emotions that these characters go through. You're very good at expressing exactly what they think, well done for this story. The first chapter did have Leslie as a driven woman who didn't care for RIck or his needs. And I think if they had continued then the relationship would have ended.

Now? Who knows? But you the writer has made us the readers care about these people I want this couple to stay a couple with or without Naima.

Anyway thanks again and if you care to write a third installment then please do so.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
Not bad

The whole conversation, confrontation between Leslie and Anna ruined this otherwise clever and inevitable followup. Using the same consort twice a week is going to cause problems, and that should have been obvious to all. The business terms are clever, but pointless and absurd.

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
Well done

This story had the (somewhat) surprise ending that makes it a story instead of simply reporting. I too would like a 3rd "Outsourcing." As someone has already said, Anna didn't do too much for me, but I really liked Naima. She actually was a step up from the selfish bitch I expected when she met what's his name for lunch or dinner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Good!

I really enjoyed it! A real loving wife story! Thanks for sharing! Ohio, USA

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I can't join into the celebration of other commentators

after part 2 I can't see any difference in this story, compaired to swingers or other group/sportfucking. the surrogate is simply a slut and whore and the couple has at least no brains. they are not teenies in the tryout stage. so what if not complete lazyness from his part should keep him with her ? loosing money in a divorce maybe. beeing serviced from all sides is just very convenient. why should he want to be with an old wrinkled business woman ? when he can have a young body ? well sex is only one thing there is a lot more than that in a good relationship. she is giving nothing at all. no sex, no conversation ........no need to be with her at all. but then it's just the next swinger story with a good start to hide it.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 13 years ago
very witty!

Enjoyed the jabs at the benefits of outsourcing, wish a few businesses would take it to heart! Fun story, well written and good ending.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm glad she is not dead

I enjoyed your story and hope that you write another chapter.

I for one would like to see how you resolve this situation between the three of them. How you sort out this triangle.

Great writing.

LeftoverStoriesLeftoverStoriesover 13 years ago
Very good.

Great couple of lines:

"Naima is an enticing apple, firm and crisp, while Rick is a plump orange. Maybe a grapefruit. I realize absently that I'm hungry."

I laughed out loud.

Nicely done.

athompsoathompsoover 13 years ago
Hilarious!

Anyone who's tried to live through an enterprise-scale outsourcing contract can appreciate the (not-so-)subtle humour of this piece. And it's sexy, to boot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding effort in a obscure way.

Well done!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Both chapters are very well written

I liked the concept of the whole story. One may say it's on the cutting edge with all of the controversy of outsourcing being done in today's world.

Well conceived and edited.

A joy to read, thanks

BenLongBenLongover 13 years ago
Puts a whole new meaning to "downsized"

Wow - hot to the max. My own business has expanded to the point where I need to be downsized. I'm sure I'll still be employable by the time chapter 3 cums along.

Definitely one of the hottest I've read in a long time. Well done on the E BTW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Some of the best ...

... writing I've ever come across on this site. Clever, original, topical, funny, literate, intelligent and, of course, sexy. Outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Some of the best ...

... writing I've ever come across on this site. Clever, original, topical, funny, literate, intelligent and, of course, sexy. Outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it

Really nice job. This was one of the better stories I have read in Literotica and I have been a faithful reader since the late 90's. I hope this story continues as it is really a good one. You did a great job with the writing allowing the story to flow. Thanks

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
Oh MY! That was great!

ktm

and a happy ending, too (?) A curious approach to Loved and Lost and found.

Great story and writing. Damn that was good.

thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Nice read

While this was not as good as the first chapter (sequels rarely are), I still enjoyed it and it was well-written. One little nit to pick: Leslie seemed to be asexual in the first chapter. In fact, were she my wife, I would have insisted on a check up (to make sure there was no depression, hormone problem, etc. that would explain her complete lack of sex drive). But in chapter 2, we find she was really a closet Lesbian, or maybe bisexual -- she just didn't know it. And that's all it took to awaken her physical needs. Were I Rick, I would have been more than confused. And there is also the matter of her having sex with someone else, without asking Rick if he minded. Just because she gave Rick permission (because she cared nothing for sex, yet wanted to remain with him for their companionship), does not mean he gives her permission to have sex with another. Maybe it's less threatening that it was sex with another woman, and was done in the context of a threesome (FFM is a fantasy for many men, let's face it), but it was still technically cheating. She knew that doing this while Rick was aroused, with the "hired help," would insure that his "little brain" was doing all the thinking, and he would be turned on and would not object. Now suppose she also had another guy there? To create some jealousy on Rick's part? Presumably there would have been open conflict, but we don't know. There are many paths for a chapter 3 -- are we going to see another chapter? Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the Best Ever

I too have been a long-time reader of Literotica and think this Outsourced series is one of the best ever. The characters and story are well developed and vividly brought to life, with intelligence and humor, in a framework of superb writing and editing.

I distinctly remember when the first part of this story was published back in the Spring. As a husband of nearly 20 years and a successful member or corporate America, the fantasy of it stuck in my head and made me smile. I was very glad to see the sequel emerge. Not sure where the story might go from here, but mega-kudos to ktmccoll on a well done piece of work. Would made for an interesting movie. I look forward to reading some of your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good stuff - Want more

This was a very interesting story line. And you've left it hanging at a precious point.

We already know Rick was into Naima and starting to feel disconnected with Leslie. Leslie is back. Naima herself we aren't sure of. Perhaps the non-competition is enforceable after all? Perhaps Naima planned the whole thing to ultimately get Leslie back into the picture and will herself bow out? Or perhaps they will all find that 3 is better than 2 when it comes to love and sharing?

Please continue the story. We'd all like to know what happens next.

- JT

HedonistusHedonistusover 13 years ago
Graceful Departure

Thankyou for the sequel.

It was funny and heartwarming.

It was different from what I expected in that the arrangement ended

sooner than I expected.

It seemed, at the end of part one, there were two possibilities:

1. an affair between Rick and Naima (where did you find that strange name?)

leading to their marriage.

2. an ending like your own but more drawn out.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Best so far

This by far the best story I have read on the site so far. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic story

Both stories are fantastic, sounds so real to me, I know it is a fantasy but it seems so real, keep up the good work, write more stories like this one, this one is a keeper.

mat1014mat1014about 12 years ago
WOW!!!!!

Beautiful, erotic, wonderful! Beyond that, words fail me. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Both the stories and well written, I liked them very much and await to read more stories from the writer

fanfarefanfareover 11 years ago
curious

I am of the opinion that there are a great deal of difference in style between the original 'Outsourced' and chapter two. I wonder if there had been some life changing experience for you before you wrote the second chapter? Perhaps a change in editors?

This is just simple curiosity on my part and there is no need to answer if you disagree with my assumption or do not care to respond if the causation is too personal for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So Leslie wakes up?

I doubt it. One sexual experience does not a changed woman make. And that's the problem with this chapter. We don't know what happens. Is this the first step towards her resuming her place as wife and lover? Or does she just pay a little more and have a threesome from time to time when she can fit it into her work schedule? Left unanswered the conclusion is that this was just another unfinished story on Lit. Pisses me off.

1 star

DreaMajorDreaMajorabout 5 years ago
To the petulant reviewer

The complaint in your comment makes sense, but to give the story one star, when basically what the story needs is another chapter, is seriously unfair. Besides, the author may feel that “finishing” it would foreclose the myriad avenues an ending might take, and thereby shut down the reader’s imagination.

rayironyrayironyover 4 years ago
Nicely written,

imagined and realized.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
Complicated.

The storyline was clever and interesting. Very strange situation to be in. The thought process of the wife was cerebral in her planning.

But those plans blew up in her face because she didn't factor in her husband becoming emotionally attached to the woman she outsourced her wifely duties with.

The wife here is very intelligent but it's her intelligence that nearly destroys her marriage. I enjoyed this story for it's original story elements that lead up to the wife's a-ha, "What the hell am I doing?", moment.

*****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous