All Comments on 'Over Drinks'

by gorgeousmika

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Truly fantastic!

This story is of a rare kind. There are not many stories about Asian men and Black women here. This is truly a diamond. I enjoyed reading it very much and for anyone who likes this kind of pairing, it's perfect for you. I hope for more wonderful stories like this one.

FanciDancerFanciDancerover 19 years ago
Wonderful story!

This was magnificent! I've never read a story like this, but thought of it often. It was tasteful, erotic and romantic at the same time. MORE, MORE, MORE!!!

StringarStringarover 19 years ago
Breathtaking!

This story is full of passionate and loving embraces! Without doubt a must read!

GirlMidniteGirlMidniteover 19 years ago
good stuff

This is a high quality story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

BasraBasraabout 19 years ago
most origianl story on this site

I've never seen a story done in Japan, and you did an excellent job. The behaviors of the characters were perfect. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
One of my favorites

I love this story very much, and I've read it at least 15 times. This is an excelent story with excellent writing. I enjoy it very much! We need more stories like this! We all know Japanese men love black women!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Yummy!

I'll read more if you have it in you to do more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Almost never gets better than this!

Hot, intelligent characters, great writing, good development of the setting. And even some anal play, what a gift! Keiji sounds like quite a guy. My favorite scene was the train.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story

I love this story! It's great to read about Asian men and Black women pairing, and your writing is superb! Please let there be an update!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story!

I really enjoyed reading this story! This is the first story I've read featuring an asian man and black woman!

MissJaneMarsMissJaneMarsover 17 years ago
wowo

Asian black love oH YESSS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
LOVE IT!

More. Please More.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I Love It!

I am a Black woman who loves Asian men. I dated a Japanese man for a few years and we had more in common than either one of us could have dreamed. This story is a much needed breath of fresh air from the Big Black male vs the innocent White female stories that dominate this catagory.

Thank you!

lilprincelilprinceabout 17 years ago
Awesome

It's about time black women/asian men relationships get some recognition this was really good!!! and not just b/c its IR, I like your writing style (^_^), I haven't dated a japanese guy but I'm with a Chinese guy so its nice to read about something I can relate to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MORE, please

WOW, I wish I can write like you, to describe the excitment, how I was starting to get soft and warm from just reading. I wish my one night stand with a Korean was this good (still interested in Asian men - just my experience paled in comparison to the story's). Please write more. With stories like this, I can give up chocolate.

I love how beautiful you made the characters seem on the outside and inside, how you showed their humanity. and even though it was a fantasy, I felt their sincerity like this really happened. It wasn't just some freak show where both parties were objectified. I actually feel like they have a future together.

Thank you for this, but my greedy self wants more.

SavannahSkySavannahSkyabout 16 years ago
Beautiful...

I'm so happy to have found this story. It's something new and I really like that. I'd like if you'd continue with it because it would be a shame to let something so good just die.

romanticbunnyromanticbunnyalmost 15 years ago
Amazing

I was lucky enough to have found this story. I absolutely loved this. Keiji was so SEXY!!! There should defiantly be more J/B Interracial stories. You're a good writer. Hope you continue this story!

imagine_thatimagine_thatover 14 years ago
loved it!!

i appreciate this story. i'm a black woman with japanese blood and i've always been attracted to asian men. this story is ironic because i plan on teaching english in japan after college lol.

ellezbellz89ellezbellz89over 14 years ago
too hot been looking 4 this 4 ages

this a whole new level of hotness luv the couple luv the fact the woman is black, as i am too. i really appreciate how youve written it and like i said ive been looking 4 an "interracial" story this great

thank u

xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful

It's so sexy, carnal and a little bit romantic all at the same time. As a dark-skinned sister with a weakness for sexy Japanese guys, I really appreciate this story. Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

Great story. You were able to make it so erotic without the use of vulgarity. That's hard to find sometimes. And I love the asian man and black woman twist. You don't see much of that on this site.

TalyniaTalyniaover 11 years ago

Loved it! I love am/bw stories and this one was a real treat. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
just the beginning ...

I hope you extend this short story into chapters. I'm curious about the development of Keiji and Tara's relationship. Also Yuki's reaction to being dumped over the phone. And if she cares that Keiji is aware of her cheating ways. How will she react when she realizes that Keiji has moved on with someone else? Personally I wish you would add more details about the Japanese culture in your story. And Tara's exploration of the Japanese culture and her adjustment to it. Make it into a brilliant soap opera romantic story. Good luck! :-)

sincerely a fan,

STAR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous