Over Drinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keiji…" Tara whispered into his shoulder as her eyes rolled back, the mark of ecstasy laying claim to her. He could feel the quaking beginning deep inside her, her vaginal walls pulsating against his shaft. Urging her along, Keiji reached between them and tweaked her clit with a moist finger. "I'm…" No sooner than she spoke, Tara screamed her climax; she was so loud in fact that Keiji had to kiss her hard to stifle the sound.

It was hard not to follow her with a climax as powerful as Tara's. Keiji closed his eyes and felt the rush of warmth come from his balls, that familiar tightening growing, until the precipice was there for him, begging him to race over. His thrusts became inconsistent, with each one he slowed, slowed, and then one final thrust sent him overboard.

"Oh God…" he exclaimed, shooting his load deep inside Tara. Amazingly, his climax set off a second orgasm for Tara, to which she gripped his hair and exploded again.

Tara closed her eyes, sighing. She never thought it would be like this, not this explosive and intense. With her face pressed against his neck, she wondered just what the heck she was going to do now.

Keiji looked up at the ceiling, trying desperately to calm his heavy breathing. His arms unconsciously wrapped around her back, flawless dark skin against his paleness. The fantasy back at Harman's paled in comparison to this reality. What to do now, he thought. He could go for another beer.

"Thirsty…"

His head turned to hear Tara whispering against him. "Thirsty?"

"Yeah…"

He chuckled at their similar thinking. "Okay. Beer okay?"

"Again?" she pondered aloud, idly playing with his very male nipple. "I was thinking more like water."

"Water is so boring," he commented, making a face. He gently released himself from her grasp, coming to his feet next to the bed. "Two beers, then. I'll be right back!"

Only when he disappeared into the bathroom did Tara realize what he said, but it was much too late to try and change his mind. She took a moment to look around his bedroom while he was away, curling deeper under the heavy blanket since the glisten of sweat and warmth had since disappeared. It was a very simple place, one scroll of old Japanese calligraphy on one wall and a signed poster of a famous baseball player on the other. Before she could look around any further, Keiji reappeared with two cans of beer in his hand. There must be another entrance to the bathroom, she decided.

"Here," he said, giving her the one in his right hand. Holding up his can to make a toast, he said, "Here's to new friends…"

"And to a nice night ahead of us…" she whispered, her eyes glowing with desire. Keiji took the hint without saying a word.

Instead of taking a sip from his beer like Tara did, Keiji instead urged Tara to her knees, her butt open to the drafty air of the window behind her. Her back was arched low, creating a scallop of space at the small of her back.

"Don't move," he warned. Tara was unsure of what he was planning to do, but whatever it was, she hoped it wasn't cold because her butt was beginning to freeze.

Keiji's warm tongue greeted the groove of her spine. She shook her bottom in protest; instinctively, he knew it would be a ticklish spot for her. For her protest, he took his can of beer and poured a generous sum of it into the arch of her back. Tara stayed motionless for a moment, wanting to scream at the coldness racing up and down her back, but after a few moments, it adjusted to her natural body heat.

"What are you doing, Keiji?"

"Don't spill the beer, otherwise I'll have to punish you," he said, repeating his earlier warning. She stayed still, holding the beer steady on her lower back. "Good. Now I play."

He opened the drawer next to him and pulled out a small sex toy shaped like an oversized thumb with a white ribbed cap at the top. The toy was dipped inside her vagina for a moment to become coated with Tara's natural juices, then inserted gently into her anus. Tara nearly jumped off the bed at the sudden penetration; however Keiji's hand stayed her and prevented the beer from flowing onto the bed.

"Stay calm. And don't spill my beer, Tara…"

Tara couldn't believe the wicked game he was playing. The second the vibrating started, her whole body began to shiver. "K-Keiji…"

"Shh, it'll all be over soon." A reassuring pat on her head didn't assuage her current situation. His head disappeared out of peripheral view and into the folds of her femininity where his tongue began to tease her mercilessly.

"Keiji! Don't do this to me!" she begged for mercy. All she heard and felt was the evil chuckle against her molten core.

His errant tongue and the vibrating from the little thumb toy made Tara scream with frustration. She couldn't take it anymore! In a psychic moment, he crept up to her back and drank the beer, then returned between her legs to mix the two juices together. Finally able to move freely, Tara gave herself up to the combination of sensations, gripping the pillows as a powerful orgasm ripped through her. She fell to the bed in exhausted heap, panting heavily. Thankfully, he removed the toy from her anus before she tumbled into another orgasm; she wasn't ready for another one just yet.

"Are you okay?" asked Keiji, knowing she wasn't hurt in any way and was just merely curious about how she felt.

"Where's that beer…" she swallowed, reaching to take a gulp of the now tepid alcohol. It didn't matter whether or not it was cold; it was wet.

Keiji felt revived by Tara's sincerity, not the fake emotion he'd been dealing with for nearly a year now. When she turned over onto her back to look at him, he smiled wholeheartedly. How amazing, he thought in wonder. Fun loving women were definitely at a premium these days.

"You did say you were off tomorrow, right?" he asked, tenderly massaging her thigh with his bare hand.

She nodded eagerly, pulling him to her for a kiss. "Our work's not over yet though…"

Keiji laughed at her pun, pulling her into his arms. Her breath caught at his obvious excitement. It wasn't hard for her to get caught up in it, especially being drunk with the kind of passion they shared. His whisper of something devilish was the beginning of something new… and her soft sigh agreed to it wholeheartedly.

12