Over Exposure and Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next night I was awakened by a knock on my door. I blinked and sat upright in bed. I heard quick footsteps leaving the building as I headed into the living room. There on the floor was a note. I grabbed it and ran to the window and watched as a car sped off. "I need you to show me your phone number. Write in on a card. Put it in the window. Do it now!" This was all written with dainty penmanship on the perfumed note.

Was I dreaming? I pulled at my cock and squeezed my nipples to check. I immediately found a felt pen and did as I was told. The car returned and backed onto a spot on the still, silent street below. I could see a trace of blonde hair and the hem of a short red dress inside the vehicle. A big mobile phone rested beside her. I strained to see her face but it was hidden behind the car's sun visor. Soon after displaying my phone number card, she picked up her mobile and my phone rang. My mouth was dry and my heart raced as I formed my words. "Hi? Hello?" I whispered into the mouthpiece.

"Show it." Her words were breathy and short. My head spun, my cock surged and became rock hard. I moved to the window and showed her my manly staff, first in a frontal position, then in side profile. It strained and thickened in the lamp light nearby.

"Oh, perfect!" she cooed. I watched in disbelief as she parted her legs and started rubbing herself feverishly. She held the phone in one hand, trapping the raised hem of her dress under her forearm. Her creamy white thighs were spread wide and I could see her soft, sexy, nicely padded belly above her pale pubic hair. I could see her fleshy abdomen and ample cleavage jiggle as she worked at her sex furrow. Beads of pre-come raced out of the bulb of my turgid member.

"Oh god, that's nice! Now jerk it for me," she demanded. I did as I was told. I pumped and stroked at my shining erection and was rewarded by the sight of her fingering herself deeply. I could see flashes of her hot pink pussy lips lit by the blinking street lights. This went on for a brief while.

"Come for me, do it now! Show your come!" Her words and moans crackled in my ear. I could hear squelching sounds as I watched her masturbate as well as her hot, lusty sighs and moans. My back arched and I shot streams of hot white come all over the window glass. Her legs closed together suddenly and she gasped loudly into the phone. Without another word, or a moment's hesitation, she started her car and sped off after first backing recklessly into a pylon marker in the deserted construction zone below.

"Wait!" I hollered into the phone, "Who are you?" She was gone, leaving me holding my cock, in my now seemingly very empty apartment. The phone went dead. As I went looking for paper towels for the window, I felt tears stinging my eyes. Is that all I was to get from her? Still and all, it was quite an event.

12