OVER The Moon

Story Info
Helluva a way to get a Research Assistant!
6.6k words
3.65
9.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Antarctic Complex Zebra Ultra

Human Enhancement Facility

Level 112 -- Rejection Room

Winter Blizzard Tango Day 2

Dr. Danst McGray awoke in his small apartment to the rage of Scandinavian Death Metal. It was morning inside while outside it was midnight with the silent snow except the occasional whistle of the in-progress Blizzard Tango. He stretched his tall, muscular, pale frame as he leapt out of the warm bunk and onto the slip of floor in front of the steel gray closet. He slid open the mirrored door to the next set of lab wear. "Illuminate."

The lights of the small room came on in stages to aid his dark eyes. He looked at the immaculate small space and sighed himself into wake. The smell of fresh coffee hit him and he realized he had no recollection of dreams. He walked to the wall of kitchenette and took the mug from the synchronized single server. He sighed after the first taste. The thump of drums really sunk in and he shook his head to fight off the scream within, but he couldn't contain it. He raged with the incoherent tongue of the singer and the knife slice of lead guitar. He shook in nakedness and felt his body react as if he were in a mosh pit of invisible hellions. He continued his screaming until only the bass played the closing notes and he relaxed. His face fell into his common deadpan as he finished his coffee and let his first erection lower to calm. He rubbed the soft stubble of his shaved head and returned to the closet for his white linen jumpsuit and light fur coverall parka. "Off."

The lights dimmed to black after he left the room and locked the door behind him.

The corridor was filled with soothing aromas of spring and light elevator music of something from the disco era. He only walked twenty paces to his right and swiped his card for the door to the second corridor to the Rejection Room. The music hit a crescendo of lameness as he strolled past scenes of summer in different international locales. He stopped at the next door and swiped the key into the last corridor. Summer rain, sound and smell, hit his senses as a woman's voice glided with affirmation.

"Good morning, Dr. McGray. Today is filled with Wonder. Today is filled with Success. Mulligan Corporation. In it."

"Morning, Tammy." The last door slid open and the chill slapped him in the face. "Illuminate."

The slow rise to light didn't stop him from beginning the morning checklist. He surveyed gauges with gentle taps and button presses.

"American Glory 725. Status. Comatose with no response to stimuli. American Glory 937. Status. Terminated. Retrieval Crew Delta filed Closure. Tempest 075. Refined. Retrieval Crew Alpha filed Progress to Lunar Complex 7. Tempest 1232. Refined. Retrieval Crew Epsilon filed Reinstatement to Afterburn. No new entries. Status Update Conference set 11:00 hours at office of Dr. Lazarus Leviathan, Commander of Antarctic Complex Zebra Ultra. Awaiting Acceptance." The mechanized voice was Australian male.

McGray completed his walk through of the Round and proceeded to the antechamber door. He slid his card and the steel door opened. The lights came on and he saw her Coma Case straight ahead of him. His erection definitely wanted to see her. She had the whole antechamber to herself now. He walked to her case and looked at the monitors. She was still asleep. Everything was normal except for lack of consciousness. He caressed the glass around her face. He intended to break protocol with her.

Mechanized Australian Personal Assistant interrupted. "Status Update Conference set 11:00 hours at office of Dr. Lazarus Leviathan, Commander of Antarctic Complex Zebra Ultra. Awaiting Acceptance."

McGray rolled his eyes after he kissed the glass above her lips. "Accepted!"

He looked at the read outs and the latest scans. She was still out and he knew that Leviathan would have her terminated if his latest report showed no progress. He had The Cough, The Sneeze, and Sleep Talk. That would be enough for another week. McGray was certain of it. He wouldn't let her go. He couldn't.

They were friends...kinda...

Summer in the Redneck Riviera

Somewhere Pretty in the Florida Panhandle

Eight Months Prior

"This is the most beautiful beach I've ever seen!" she cried out in her large blue sunglasses with her long brown hair in braided pigtails as she ran with the rest of the girls onto the whitest sand in front of the bluest water at a tucked away beach near the Florida/Alabama line.

It was July Fourth Weekend and his father had demanded that he take a vacation like all other students would that time of year. It would also fit as cover for his trip to the naval base. There was a lot to accomplish during vacation.

Danst laughed at her enthusiasm as well as enjoyed the sight of her large breasts heave against her light blue swimsuit. He had taken up his roommate's offer to adventure with a few chicks from a university two states over. There was Bed-who seemed to hold enthusiasm for everything in curvy brunette style, Queen-who had the base location secured and fought the blonde out of her hair with crazy rinses, and M-who kept it sweet and dangerous with her slim, mysterious, foreign ways. Blake and his frat brother, Jared, buffered the women for Danst, who was a pale outsider to the whole relationship with women sphere.

Danst fell for Bed the first night they met. He couldn't thank Blake, his roommate, enough, so he didn't.

They stayed on that beach for the rest of the day. Sandcastles, crazy swim matches, naps in the sun, hilarious picnic lunch, the salty breeze, the enormous heat and humidity, the cool kiss of the water; he knew then he would taste the memory for years to come. Bed couldn't swim, but she had a long blue noodle that she floated under her arms. Danst was a champion swimmer, but he stayed with her to talk about her hobbies, like nuclear and astrophysics. It was the way she described her research on Chernobyl that made him kiss her, suddenly, in the water. She gripped him and her noodle as if her life depended on them. . . . .

Office of Dr. Lazarus Leviathan

Commander of Antarctic Complex Zebra Ultra

Surface Level One

Winter Storm Tango Day 2

"Dr. McGray, I believe nothing more can be done for American Glory 725. We must terminate." Dr. Lazarus Leviathan stated in his large black rimmed glasses on his brown, skeletal face as he sat behind a large black desk in a large black chair. He read the small progress report, pushed it aside with a sigh and smile, as he looked at the pale, young, angry doctor before him.

McGray kept his panic down and tried hard not to tremor in the steel chair in front of the commander. "I must disagree, Dr. Leviathan. This is no different than a drug study with neurotransmitter malfunction. She is making progress. I believe it's a protein I am missing."

Leviathan shook his aged bald dome. "Danst, you must understand, you have killed her. You killed her eight months ago in Florida. This charade has gone on long enough. She was declared dead six months ago at Pensacola Medical. Her family and friends have moved on. Why haven't you?"

McGray held steady even though he wanted to scream and beat the shit out of the old man determined to remind him of his mistakes. "She is not dead. She breathes on her own. Her brain is active. She is not awake-that is the only problem."

"Your father is a great and very well connected man, but I must stop this madness with the girl. Let her have peace. Leave her be." Leviathan shook his head again at the boy; such a star pupil to mentor, all destroyed by a vacation with some flippy psychology major from Mississippi.

"I cannot kill her for real. Lunar Dust overdose is one thing, but real murder is another. You all got your research -- the dose, the execution, the reaction, the symptoms, the coma-you have the Intel on your poison-"

"Our!" Leviathan interjected with a sneer. "OUR poison, Danst. The poison YOU gave her!'

McGray retreated and looked down at his clenched fists and fought the tremor.

Leviathan sighed. He could not let this genius burn to the ground. "I will do this. She will be removed from the Circular and placed in Private Study. That will give you a month, BUT it also allows her to be studied by any other curious doctor in this complex. How will you protect her then?" A skilled white brow rose to the junior who sweated it.

McGray rose to the occasion with a possessive doctor style. "SHE IS MY PATIENT! I will treat her in private study and no one else can have her. If someone tries, they will regret it."

Another sigh, but a determined tone, answered,"Be that the case, but you have a month. If you cannot resolve this, then maybe another from Research and Development has a better shot."

McGray stood quickly and braced himself to keep the tremors from full eruption. "I will RESOLVE this. You WILL NOT send her to those fiends."

"Watch me, Young McGray. No improvement, then she will be sent to a more experimental stage of the Lunar Dust Analysis. In the end, Bedelia Strong is dead, but American Glory 725 shall live on in whatever state we wish." Leviathan closed the file and tapped it to end the discussion. "You are excused to leave on your borrowed time. If she truly means so much, then you should figure it out."

Return to the Redneck Riviera

Back at the condo in the Florida Panhandle

Eight Months Prior

The seawater, chlorinated pool water, and remnants of Jacuzzi excursions dripped from the orgasmic group. M made out with Blake in one corner with her long darkest brown almost black locks as a shield for their mutual nudity, Queen let herself be taken from behind by a quiet Jared in the next corner, and Danst lustfully gazed at Bed intensely with Want in the center of the large condo elevator. They smelled of beach, sun, and sexual crave. They had all tanned or burned, but no one cared. Desire was the menu.

Danst felt his body start a slight tremor. He figured it was nervous knots by Bed's proximity. He needed to touch her. Kiss her. Penetrate her. He had an image of their bodies melting into one another to make an enhanced-

"Would you like to fuck like the rest or will you like to go check out the heat lightning with me later?" Bed broke the tense glance he gave her. She stepped closer to look up and deeper into his dark eyes on his burned angular face.

Danst didn't know how to handle such an abrupt question. He wanted to mate, but was intrigued by her meteorological phenomena interest. She was such a slut for science; it was really hard to choose. "We can shower together and then go look at the lightning."

Her pupils dilated to where the cool green was only a hint. He knew he had struck gold. She kissed him in an almost expert fashion and he let her. He hadn't let a girl kiss him since a disastrous date in high school. He realized with her that he had missed out on a lot and cared not to miss anything else.

Bed had drawn the straw for the master bedroom and bath, so she had the room to accept Danst into her quarters with no problem as he had been kicked out of the room he had shared with Jared. The master bath had a whirlpool and a shower with a seat. They chose the shower with a seat.

The light brown interior and soft light was beautiful as they both got in after the shower was temperate. Danst had the erection already as he had watched Bed remove her suit to large breasts and curves that made him want to bite. They stepped into the spray and kissed longingly. They had both brushed their teeth before the shower began and the minty mix enticed. She pushed him to the seat and took his seven inches in her mouth without issue. He cried out in surprise. He had never had a blow job before. She teased his balls with her nipples and licked the sea salt off them like she was about to have a tequila shot. She ran her hands up and down his chest as she took him in and out of her mouth. She kissed his balls, his thighs, and his stomach as she jerked him off between sucks. His tremor intensified as he sat and tried to relax into her motions. He needed to be inside her. He needed to inseminate her. He needed to empty himself into her until he was dehydrated, then he would drink something, and fill her again.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her to look up after the teasing. "I wanna fuck you."

She smiled at him and said, "I put a condom behind the shampoo."

"Fuck the condom, you're MINE," he growled as he grabbed her quickly up and placed his dick inside of her before she could say anything. It was tight with rigid capillaries and she spilled upon entry with an "Oh, shit, YOU ARE HUGE!"

He pushed up as she bore down on the shower platform seating. She rode him as they kissed, nipped at each other's skin and let the lukewarm shower rain upon them. He was destroyed by her in the sweetest way. She enjoyed him with a smile, laugh, and orgasmic cry as he penetrated her with the most methodic skill of making her owned. The sudden skill took him by surprise, but he figured it was the way she made him feel and their chemistry. Their pelvic bones rubbed into each other as she came and he followed. She jumped off quickly and began to force his cum out of her. He grabbed her as she panicked and he held her against the left wall. "Let it be, YOU ARE MINE." He ran his fingers inside of her and brought her to another climax. "I want to be in you FOREVER."

He washed her with the greatest care by the liquid soap that smelled like rain on a smooth loofah. He washed her and ate her and penetrated her one more time as he washed himself and he spilled into her again before they got out. He kissed her nervousness away. He ate her fear away with a confidence he didn't know he had. She was HIS and he just needed to show her all would be okay.

Blake and M were so loud in the media room near the open large glass sliding doors to the balcony when they left the condo, Danst and Bed assumed security would be called-which meant, shenanigans were abound on the private beach.

They passed the first gate and she was out of her purple cover and blue swimsuit before they hit the beach. All she had on were her sandals and they were removed quickly. "This is INVIGORATING! I love feeling the breeze on my body!"

Danst laughed as he loved to see her naked vibrancy. He knew he would be inside her soon as she ran into the night ocean waves. He dropped his green shorts and white wife-beater and followed. The moon was full in a blue black against the horizon. She floated into the depths as he caught up with her.

"You can't swim, Sweetheart!" he exclaimed as he caught her body in the warm waves pulling them out farther.

"I have you to keep me from being lost!" she shouted as the waves hit them. She grabbed his taut swimmer's body and held on for dear life as he entered her with sloppy abruptness. She rose on him as he pushed in and kept them balanced.

He pressed his mouth to hers. "I am your steady." He gripped her face and kept her messy, wet mane at bay. "You're MINE!" He spat in her mouth and kissed her. He held her tightly against him, she couldn't move. She fought against it and moved to where he was still inside her and she faced away. "Look at the pink lightning!" Off in the distance toward the state line, pink lightning railed against the water.

He marveled at the pink electricity and gripped her hips and pulled himself deeper into her as his feet gripped the sandy bottom and felt different fish move against him and take nips. Her legs gripped him and she fought to float out of the waves. He gripped her shoulders and pulled her torso against him. "You are MINE. THIS is YOURS." He brought her down as hard as the water let him. "The Lightning is our power, this seals what we feel between us."

"Wait-"she slipped from his grasp and turned to look at him astounded. "Are we? You want? We are-"

"YES!" he exclaimed as he grasped her bobbing head. She kissed him hard. The pink lightning exploded around them. They were officially paired.

They ground into each other as much as the moving water would let them. They were on the beach as the tide came in against them. He spilled and so did she. They laughed as she looked down from the grind on the beach. "Who knew I would be caught by a doctor?"

"Who knew I would be caught by an angel of the mind?" He kissed her and led her back to her clothes along with his. They walked back after dressing and made their way to the elevator when they saw Jared and Queen in mid-rut on the balcony.

They entered the breezy condo to a drunken Blake and M with a welcome shot of Herradurra. They each took their shot and watched Blake and M cackle with ridiculous purpose.

"Danny!" Blake hugged him with masculine gusto as his hazel eyes shone with the shiny glaze of full drunkenness. "Show us the experimental shit you are working on for the government!"

Danst froze. Blake knew it was verboten. He had a sample to bring to the naval base the following Monday. There was so much more about that sample that he didn't want to discuss.

"Blake-"he started nervously as the tremor began to increase in rate. He gripped Bed close. He didn't want her to know about anything yet. He wanted at least one more day with her before he took her and the sample to the base.

Bed broke away with surprise and looked at his nervous expression with tremors. "You work with the government?"

"He's a doctor at his young age! He does experimental shit all the time-always in the lab, always mixing compounds. He has one that will rock!" Blake grappled M's slim form to bring her tight against him and bit her left shoulder till she yelped and felt his rigid dick against her lower body. "Baby, this rocks hard, but Danny's mix enhances!"

M began to speak in foreign tongue as she danced against Blake and expertly licked his right ear with seductive promise. "Don't force the issue, we have enough party here."

"I CAN'T DO THIS BLAKE!" Danst interjected as he ran to the Master Bedroom. The door slammed behind him with expert fuck off.

Bed looked at intertwined Blake and M with quizzical musing. "So I get to figure this genius out?"

Blake shook into sobriety. "That fucker needs a good woman to shake him from his intrigue. He has a compound that will change the world and he's going to leave it for pencil dicks to figure it out. Bed, give him balls. His research will be stolen until he understands that he is on the precipice for solidifying his next doctorate and his place in science. He is going to change everything. Go and get him to see that-before the bureaucracy steals it and he is just another unknown genius fucked by the system."

Bed, who was intrigued and cared for the genius who caught her big words and breasts, went to the closed door and let herself in while Blake and M continued to sexually attack each other in the beautiful kitchen. It wasn't so much she pursued drugs; it was about the science he feared/cherished and the success that could follow.

The door closed silently behind her. Danst was naked with his back to her against the large window that revealed total blackness of the beach.

"Aren't we in a sitch?" she muttered as she came behind him and massaged his balls. He tensed at her touch and his erection was very present. There was a tremor that seemed to take over and she noted it in her mind.

He shook his head with a pleasured sigh. "You don't want this."

She kissed his back."I want you. Am I no longer allowed to have you as you have had me?"

"It's already in you." He whispered so sadly, like a death sentence would follow. The tremor increased. He needed to be in her again. He needed to pump more into her.

She stroked his balls and licked his tanned back. "I know you've come in me a few times, but I'm willing to let the chips fall-I'm on the Pill."

12