OVER The Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shook his head angrily. He jerked from her grasp and turned around. "The experiment is run. I took it yesterday. I drained myself into you. You already have it."

She, cautiously, took a step back with angry question, not shock. "WHAT DO I HAVE?"

He grabbed her face. "I'm sorry." He grit his teeth with frustrated anger. "I HAD TO BE IN YOU AND FUCK YOU AND GIVE YOU WHAT I HAVE. YOU ARE MINE ONLY. I NEED TO BE IN YOU AGAIN."

She kicked his balls and erection, tore from his grasp as he fell with stolen air. She began to hyperventilate. "YOU STUPID FUCKER! Like I am some LAB RAT! What have you put in me?" She began to push and bear down, although she already knew it would be useless. She was infected with something. She ran to the shower and grabbed her emergency douche along the way.

He recovered after moments and listened to her cry in the shower as she tried to get whatever it was out. He felt guilty. He felt angry. He felt possessive. She was going to kill what THEY MADE. He shook his head. He hadn't made anything with her. She was a test subject. NO! SHE WAS BED, HE LOVED HER. HE HAD TO STOP HER. HE HAD TO EXPLAIN! Explain, what? He didn't know, but he did. The dust his father gave him, the dust that would make his career. The dust Mulholland wanted to own so very badly. "BED!"

All he heard was her wails at her fruitless efforts. He could offer no comfort, no real scientific support. Then nothing, but the shower sound hit him. He rushed in and she was on the floor, bled from all her orifices, and her life was over as his begun.

Antarctic Complex Zebra Ultra

Human Enhancement Facility

Rejection Room-Level 112

Winter Storm Tango Day 2

His erection held high and angry against his lab suit as he looked at her through the sterile Coma Case. He looked at her mauve, pouty lips, erect nipples, and recently-waxed pubis. His thoughts began to make his entire body tremor with fury.

SHE BELONGED TO HIM. HE OWNED HER. SHE BLED FOR HIM. SHE SUCKED HIM WITH THOSE LIPS. SHE FUCKED HIM WITH THAT BODY. SHE WOULD BE HIS RESEARCH ASSISTANT. THEY WOULD MAKE LOVE EVERY NIGHT. HE WOULD NEVER LET HER GO. HE NEEDED HER. THEY WOULD TAKE HER. THEY WOULD CHOP HER UP. THEY WOULD FUCK HER. THEY WOULD EAT HER.

The thoughts were always possessive and the "THEY" scared him. Like his wake-up music, Danst didn't understand the WHY, but he rolled with WHAT COULD BE. A part of him railed at killing her, then another part told him she was alive and awaiting his next stage to awaken hers. He was in MADNESS. His pair bond was broken and, yet, she never had a choice and he hated himself. SHE IS YOURS OR WILL BE OURS. It was a steady drum in his head.

TAKE HER OR WE WILL. WE GAVE YOU CHANCE AND YOU CHOSE MURDER. He leapt from the dais and held his head in his hands. He could sense them. He could hear them. They were in the lab and they arrived as a message.

He was beyond haunted. He keyed in the sequence to unlock the case. It unlocked with a hiss, but would not open quickly. He broke the COMA CASE and felt her for the first time in almost a year. He shielded her body with his as he felt the greedy cosmic thieves try to snatch her. They scraped his parka and tried to penetrate his suit. They would come sooner than R&D. Leviathan didn't know what trouble was set. None of them did, but McGray knew if he didn't act fast, all was lost.

He felt her body shudder. "Daaaaaannnnnssttttt."

"Bed?! BED, baby, come back to me! Open your eyes!" he gripped her round face against his angular and held her tight.

"Don't let them take me," she whispered strongly with closed eyes. "Fuck me back to you." Her arms gripped him as her pelvis raised to meet his clothed erection. Her eyes remained closed as he unzipped his suit and entered her harshly.

"No, Bed, YOU ARE MINE," he angrily stated through gritted teeth as he rhythmed hard into her tightness. Her wetness followed in a salivary gland gush against his thick rigidness. "Come back to me, Bed, I need YOU. I WANT YOU. I LOVE YOU. OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES!" He pistoned and her body fell limp as a smooth, exhale left her. The monitors came alive to him with alarms. The thieves were gone.

The Australian Male voice asserted. "BREACHED. American Glory 725. Private Case Study Log 2175. Abnormal Physical Contact. Decontamination 12 Minutes."

Lunar Surface

Vallis Snellius

Regolith Storm Octagon

"Survey Rover 2175, report on newest observations, Perimeter View shutdown Lunar Complex 7, relay last transmission and report," the mechanized British voice requested over the ear bud in Jared Santini's right as he drove the Lunar Rover 23 into the latest travel in Vallis Snellius. His buggy slowly covered the infamous ruggedness and knew the trip was insane.

Jared ignored the transmission. He knew where he needed to go and knew who didn't need to know.

Lunar Complex 7 believed he was in Vallis Rheita , the opposite direction of where he traveled. The Perimeter View Shutdown was from the latest comet dust that skewered the transmission and geological placement of Rovers and Trucks on the lunar surface. Jared loved selenography and hated to lie, but SHE called him and SHE wouldn't stop. He had no guilt of what happened in Florida. He had been balls deep in Queen the entire time. He could barely make out the cops and EMTs that night as he and Queen had drunk and pilled until they didn't know who they were or where they were. Yet, Bed chose him, of all people there that night, to haunt later. He had gone to her funeral with a distraught Queen, paid his respects to Bed's parents, hugged his brothers in trauma, and then went on with his life. Queen's family hadn't condoned their relationship due to the scandal, so that ended harshly. Blake commanded Selenic Station 2 above Jared in orbit, but kept personal and professional distance due to the ugly business. Jared never could get clearance about Danst. Danst didn't stay long at the funeral and no one had heard from him since then. Danst disappeared from the drama, resentment for many. Jared wasn't tempted to contact anyone except HER as she guided him to the crater.

"Jared, you will listen," she whispered so loudly into him that he could only ignore the calls from Lunar Complex 7. "They will take us all. Watch what they will do. Tell Danst, Protein 8 X Protein 12. Helical 8 by Extract 3.5-if he doesn't believe you, tell him he broke the Coma Case and I am on borrowed time against R&D and the Lunars. He will believe you. Find him. He is cold Tango."

Then the voice left and a dust storm commenced at Snellius. It was gargantuan, yet calm. It enveloped Lunar Rover 23 and then guarded it as a chime sound calmly strummed his ears. It was the sound of an unnatural carnival. Bed rose out of the dark sand, naked and bloody-as he halfway remembered from that night. Her eyes were glazed white and her body drifted with a diamond tinkle from the surface as if a tide carried it out to sea. Her large breasts sent flicks of dust into the air as her vagina, ass, ears, and mouth bled blood and dust. Her body flowed to the large, red crystal tentacles that came from the ground to stroke her, molest her, and enter any orifice she had. She screamed before the last large tentacle swam down her throat. He watched them rape a dead girl.

"FUCK US ALL!" Jared shouted as he drove into the red twisted tentacles and made his way to free her.

Selenic Station 2

Active Orbit

Starry Night 4 Billion

M slowly drank her tubed tea in her large brown wicker loveseat with blue leather pillows tethered to the wall, as Blake tried to make sense of Jared's wild message from Snellius via M's email. She looked at the STARS STARS STARS STARS EARTH window to figure out what the hell was going on. "Do you think the survivor's guilt hit him? She had bad fish at dinner. It killed her. They shut down the place. Here we are. Why would he see her?"

She let herself float up to the window and looked at a sliver of earth. She wasn't sure where she gazed, but she knew it wasn't Florida.

Blake winced away from her. She, Queen, and the rest of the world blamed bad fish. That was what Black Out 34 gave M, Queen, and Bed's family, and the world to quell any question. It put Chet's Oyster Fuck out of business, but so goes national security. Jared was distraught and knew no official channels could handle Danst's fuck up. Blake responded with," Retrieval Crew Alpha will handle the dispatch. No worries, Brother, if she happens again, tell her Message Received."

He gripped M from behind as she looked at the stars. "I will never put you in harm's way. I would never hurt you beyond reason."

She gripped the hand rests next to the window as he unzipped her red suit down her back and then around her slim hips. Her pants were off before she could realize she gazed at the Indian Ocean. He kept himself near with a left on her left breast and his right's fingers in preparation at one of her sweetest parts. He bit at the right side of her neck as he entered her with his eight so swiftly, her tea floated away.

He hit the shade of the window to lower more so the universe could watch him pin her against the view in the zero gravity hall. He nipped her ear lobe and began a serious whisper as he tethered her hands to the bars with canvas and locks. "You are most cherished, Love. Sometimes I hate myself for the lengths I have gone, but then I am in you and I remember why I must do so."

She exhaled a pleasured moan as her long, dark braid entwined them. "What do you mean? What have you done?"

He could only plunge in deeper and grip harder. "We are in the safest place-together and away from everywhere."

Antarctic Complex Zebra Ultra

Human Enhancement Facility

Rejection Room-Level 112

Winter Storm Tango Day 2

McGray gripped the hardcopy of Blake's transmission of Jared's email in his left as he ran down the commercial hallway and slid his card as fast as he could. It was late according to circadian rhythms, but a few energy drinks and the adrenaline of a solution kept him sharp. He rushed into the dark lab and ran to the pallet of controls on his left. The lights slowly came on and revealed her naked form under a blue sheet on a bed in the middle of the antechamber.

"Bed, Baby, I've got the message. I just need another sample of your blood." He grabbed a sample kit and crushed it. He forced himself to calm down but it was more difficult than he thought. The tremors raged to a point of where the classification would be seizure.

Something inside him wanted to do something else. THE FLORIDA SAMPLE! He looked to his left and keyed up the sample. There was so little of it left. He keyed the adjustments by Bed's recipe. The centrifuge began and the tremors hit him again. HAVE HER. TAKE HER. FUCK HER. IF YOU CANNOT CLAIM HER, WE WILL. He shook to the point he believed his skin would slide off in a moment. He felt his muscles contract in a new way and his nervous system made his insides feel like an inferno. He momentarily considered human combustion and then everything calmed.

"Sample Adjustment Complete. Prepare Subject for Injection," cued the Australian voice.

Danst felt the cold sweat in his lab gear and breathed in and out deeply for a minute before he could move back to the console where the injection awaited. He took it and swiftly sent it to her still form. He swiped her arm with alcohol and injected to the best vein he knew off and then stepped back with the needle raised up. He hadn't given all of it-in case he needed it for study.

Then he was on the ground-the room sideways- with the wind knocked out of him and a searing pain in his balls that he remembered well. He lost the syringe so fast that it didn't register until the feeling of the injection hit him. She moved faster than he could see. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't speak. Then he slipped into darkness.

Office of Dr. Lazarus Leviathan

Commander of Antarctic Complex Zebra Ultra

Surface Level One

Winter Storm Tango Day 4

"What a twist, Astronaut Hopper," Dr. Leviathan mused into the walled video conference monitor that sizzled with intermittent static and snow as Winter Storm Tango continued outside.

Blake gave a smirk that almost befuddled the scientist. "Who didn't see her waking up and laying him out? He killed her for shit's sake!" Blake looked away from his monitor in his cozy taupe Selenic Station 2 office to hide his laughter. "They've made up though, so Operation Calico 3 can continue without so much angry brooding."

Dr. Leviathan nodded as he cleaned his spectacles. "I almost began to believe your taste in roommates would be the ruin of you and this project."

Blake gave a look of mock surprise. "Third time was a charm. We've gone farther with Danst and his issues than the other two ever got combined. We also have a broad who seems to be able to do a lot with her mind. Scared the shit out of Jared, but I've got that covered. At this point, do you have them contained?"

Dr. Leviathan gave an authoritative stare as he rose from his large chair, behind his large desk, then walked to the front of the desk to really look at the astronaut in the ultimate stare down. "We used his psychotic break about Lunar Beings trying to steal AG 725 away. We instructed there had been a breach and the entire Complex was locked down for an undetermined amount of time due to Winter Storm Tango cutting off all ability for repair or aid. Level 112 is sealed off and ready for the next phase. He is overjoyed to be alone with her."

"I would never cock block and you shouldn't either." Blake raised a judgmental brow with the smirk and then continued," He deserves some R&R. His productivity will increase. I can't wait to read the next report. She's going to make for one hell of a lab assistant. Don't forget to toss them a rejection or two if you can later on. We don't need them to suspect anything. Not yet, anyway."

Dr. Leviathan gave an insulted look in his pressed gray suit as he folded his hands in front of him in dismay. "Astronaut Hopper, we've laced their water with fertility drugs and we've placed sexual stimulants in their food. This-what is it-block a cock-is an unnecessary accusation."

Antarctic Complex Zebra Ultra

Human Enhancement Facility

Apartment of Dr. Danst McGray

Level 112

Winter Storm Tango Day 3

"Truce," she announced as she gingerly placed the cloth wrapped ice pack on his swollen nut sack while he rested in his bed. She was in a light blue jumpsuit that he had kept for her in case she ever woke and wanted to dress like a government drone. He gave a muffled, semi-conscious response.

She smiled at his induced state. "The morphine is doing great. Now I get to return the favor of chatting your ear off while you sleep."

He muttered incoherent things and then fell into a deep slumber.

He had a light whistle in his nose that she knew would drive her nuts in twenty seconds. She focused on the room to tune him out. There wasn't much to it-it was stamped PERSONAL HELL. It made her feel better to a certain degree, but then she remembered all the guilt-ridden, one-sided conversations he had for months over her COMA CASE.

He wasn't a bad guy, just a social idiot.

It wasn't like she was perfect. She had secrets.

She opened different cabinets and sipped the rest of his coffee from his hours old mug. She felt a long ago and sorely missed stir in her wakened body and felt the zipper on the jumpsuit slowly drop in seduction as the sides of jumpsuit fell off her shoulders. The tentacles came out of her in rivers of small tongues to tickle her ears, fondle her breasts, and pinch her nipples. Then they levitated her to the bed and placed her next to the unconscious ex-lover, as if to mimic a cuckold situation. The multiple tongues from her legs joined together to spread her apart as a small tongue gripped and massaged her clitoris and a large tongue slid into her pussy with a sloppy and steady drive. She moaned for the first time in a long time and let them pin her arms above her head and welcome her back to waking life.

She was brought to orgasm so quickly and with great fervor she felt all the atoms in the room explode at once like a supernova to leave a hazy brilliance of color and cosmic picture around and above her. She laughed as the vision toured around the solar system. Different planets, satellites, comets, star clusters, and then-as her state settled in afterglow-a familiar celestial neighborhood came to view and she rolled her eyes. "Ugh! I'm so OVER the Moon!"

12