Overcoming My Fear of Flying

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bus backfired twice as Flo shut it down. A pair of barking Australian shepherds charged out from beneath a small building off to the side to greet us.

"Oh-oh! The boys have been sleeping under the hen house," Flo said. "They're going to be in deep do-do, if I find out they have been after the chickens again."

"Wow, it is really warm," I said as I climbed down out of the bus.

"Yeah, ain't it great. Pretty soon we won't have to wear clothes at all while we are home."

"Really? You mean you go around naked when you are home?" I asked trying to cover the shock in my voice. I really was trying to liberalize my life style, but Florence was always one step ahead of me.

"Sure Honey." Flo responded. "Clothes are only good for two things—keeping warm and trying to impress someone. When I am here on a warm day, I don't have to do either one, so I don't bother."

"Wow!" I said rather quietly to myself.

Just then the heel on one of my expensive pumps twisted in the loose gravel and broke. I grabbed the right side mirror on the van and kept from falling, but I couldn't avoid saying, "Shit!" Then I calmed down as Flo trotted around the van to help me (in her always utilitarian sandals). "Well, I guess these aren't the best of shoes for this place," I said.

"Oh I should have warned you Honey. I'm sorry. You stay right there, while I run into the house and get some other shoes for you. You aren't hurt are you?

"No, no. I'm fine."

As Flo headed toward the house, her two dogs decided that a visitor was much more interesting than their master. They both ran over and jumped up to greet me, smearing their muddy paws across my blouse and skirt.

Flo yelled at the dogs and then dragged them away with her as she went to get my alternative footwear. I was left leaning on the bus wearing a broken pump and mud-smeared clothing.

Florence was back in a minute or two, sans dogs, with a beat up pair of old crocks. They had been bright red once but now they were a faded pink. As I did a little dance leaning on the VW to slip out of my pumps and into the crocks, I thought, well they are a nice match for my mud covered dress.

"Come on in and lets get you out of those clothes so we can clean them up before that mud soaks in."

Out of my clothes? What have I gotten myself into? No, no. I wanted to change my life. I better go along. I kept my concerns to myself as I followed Flo inside.

The house was a big old rambling place with old furniture and a lot of clutter. Not surprising given the condition of Florence's cubical at work. Flo led me into a big country kitchen that looked out through broad windows and glass doors over a short lawn and a big pasture that flowed about a couple of hundred yards down to the river. There was an orchard on the left that must have had 25 gnarled old fruit trees. On the right side of the pasture was a big lush looking vegetable garden. It was fenced to keep the goats grazing in the pasture and not on the vegetables.

"Now peel those clothes off Honey," Flo said.

I gulped and complied. Now I was standing in my bra and panties and the pink crocs.

Flo noticed that some of the mud had soaked through the blouse to my bra so she asked for that to.

In for a penny, in for a pound, I thought as I peeled off the bra.

"Fix us a couple of glasses of wine while I see if I can clean these up," said Flo as she swept out of the room with my clothes.

OK this is weird. Here I am in this old commune kitchen wearing nothing but a pair of pink crocs and my panties.

"There is some box wine in the fridge." Flo yelled from the laundry room where she was working on my clothes. "I think it is a rose," which she pronounced with an emphasis on the e at the end of the word that would make a Frenchman cringe.

I opened the fridge and got out a box of wine. "Not Provencal Rose," I told myself, "but I guess it has alcohol in it, which is what I need right now."

As I started to look for wine glasses, Flo yelled, "Jelly jars are in the cabinet on the right."

Sure, why not, I thought as I pulled down a pair of jelly jars and filled them with wine from the spigot. Nearly naked in pink crocs drinking 'Rosee' wine from a jelly jar. I took a long pull on the wine. Well, it had alcohol in it. I emptied the glass and filled it up again from the box.

Flo came back out saying that she thought she had gotten most of the mud out and my clothes would dry by the time we finished dinner. I handed her a glass of wine and watched as she quickly downed the long half of a jelly jar of wine.

"Umm. I do like that Rosee she said as she topped off her glass."

Flo took another long drink from her jelly jar. "Oh that hits the spot," she said. "I needed that after this afternoon. That audit file I was working on was really a mess."

She sucked down the remainder of the jelly jar of wine, and quickly refilled it. Watching Flo, I decided that "Rosee" wasn't "sipping wine" as my grandmother had called her wines.

"I am surprised that you could concentrate on an audit, given your lunch time reading material," I said.

Flo laughed. "Oh I snuck off to the ladies room for a little quick masturbating before I waded into the files after lunch. Clears the head."

"Really?" I asked.

"Of course. Didn't you masturbate before you went to all of those client meetings you had?"

"Uhh. No."

"Bet you didn't concentrate very well."

I laughed. "Okay. You got me on that. I was horny as hell all afternoon."

"So you were thinking about that story you were reading about at lunch, right?"

"Oh, I got well beyond what I read." I responded.

"Oh fun. You're gonna tell me about it, right?"

"Uh, Okay," I said, but I was asking myself, "How can I tell her about the lurid fantasy that I was spinning during the meeting?"

"Good. Fill up your glass, grab that box, and bring it out on the back porch. We can sit and drink and tell nasty stories."

"Uh, do you have neighbors who can see us on the porch?" I asked.

"Nope. I don't have any close neighbors. I usually spend most of my summer naked out back," said Flo as she pushed the door open and strode onto the porch.

What the hell, I thought as I followed her jelly jar and wine box in hand wearing nothing but my panties and pink crocs.

Flo flopped down on a recliner and I did the same facing her on another recliner.

"So, tell me about your fantasy."

I took another long pull on my refreshed wine glass/jelly jar as I went through the "in for a penny in for a pound" thought line again. After all I came out here to read porn so I better get down to it, I concluded.

"Well there was a young accountant from the client in the room and their CFO. They were both very sexy looking. The young guy was a dark haired trim young kid just out of college, maybe five-ten and broad in the shoulders. Very sexy dark brown eyes that seemed to want to look at my tits a lot more than my eyes. The CFO was a tall trim muscular man with graying hair—probably in his mid forties. Remember the story I told you about at lunch about the woman and the man on the train that got each other off? Well, the CFO was the guy on the train, but I took the story a lot further.

"Let me guess," Flo said, "You were the woman in the story, right?"

I smiled as I nodded my admission that she was correct.

"Nice," Flo said, "but give me all the sexy details." I noticed that she had unbuttoned most of the buttons on her blouse so that I could see a lot of her tits. "You need to tell it to me the same way the story was written and use all the same nasty words."

"Uh. Okay. I'll try, but I have never done that before."

"Not even when you are fucking some guy? Don't you talk dirty then?"

"No, not really."

"Girl you really have led a sheltered life."

I laughed, "Yes I guess I have, but I plan to do something about it."

"Well you can start here by telling me about your fantasy and making it as graphic and nasty as you can. I want you to outdo the book you were reading."

So I started by telling her the story I had been reading on the train just the way it was written. As I related the tale, Flo began playing with her tits, which were now fully exposed. Watching Flo pulling on her nipples made me even hornier than I had been all afternoon. I could feel my pussy soaking my panties.

"Oh fuck, that is so much better than the way you told me the story in the restaurant," Flo said as I finished the story.

"Well, I changed it a bit in my fantasy about the young accountant and his boss."

"Yum, so tell me."

"Well first, the young accountant was on the train. He didn't exist in the story in the book, but he was so sexy, I just had to add him to the fantasy, so he was on the train with his boss and he was watching us. I knew it too. I saw him looking at us as soon as we moved to the back of the train and I didn't care. It just made the whole experience hotter. As his boss finger fucked me, I looked right straight at the young guy, licked my lips, and smiled at him. I could see that he had a huge erection in his trousers. When he was sure that I was not going to be scared off by his watching, he began to rub his cock through his trousers. Fuck it was hot watching him do that, while his boss massaged the inside of my cunt with two fingers."

Flo was naked from the waist up now, and she had pulled her dress up around her hips and spread her legs wide. She had a thick wild red thatch of hair between her legs matching the unkempt mass of red hair that hung from her head. She brushed it to the sides, exposing her obviously wet pussy.

"What happened next?" she asked.

"When we got to the station after I had cum, it was my stop. As I got off, the CFO and the young accountant followed me."

The CFO was walking right alongside me while the young guy followed us. I looked up at the CFO and said, "Didn't get enough on the train?"

"Oh I think we can do better than that, don't you?" he responded.

"Does 'we' include your shadow, back there?" I asked, as I tossed my head in a gesture toward the young stud.

"If you like."

"Does he do more than watch?"

"If you like."

"I think so. Where shall we go?"

"I have an apartment just around the corner here," he said as he took my arm and steered me onto the side street. Even though I had just cum on the train, I was so horny his touch sent a shock to my pussy. I leaned toward him and rubbed my tit against his arm. Then I looked back over my shoulder at the young accountant and smiled at him.

We walked about half a block and then turned into a very upscale apartment building. We took an elevator to the 16th floor. The young stud was still behind me, but as we rode up the elevator I took a step back and pushed my ass into his crotch, just like I had done with his boss on the train. I could feel his erection through his trousers.

The apartment was luxurious and had a view over a big park. I walked into the living room and flopped down on a couch letting my short skirt ride up on my legs so that there wasn't much left to their imagination. I leaned back and put my hands under my breasts and cupped them as I lifted. "What next?" I asked.

"I want you to fuck my young friend here while I watch," the boss said. "Please take your clothes off."

In response I silently stood and slowly unbuttoned my blouse. I shrugged it off my shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Then I reached behind my back to release my bra. I didn't let it drop to the floor immediately. Instead I held it up as I cupped my tits. I slowly peeled the fabric away so that my nipples came into to view and then I finally dropped it, pulling at my nipples with each hand.

Both guys were sporting big tents in their trousers. "Pull those dicks out where I can see them," I said. They quickly obeyed and I continued to caress my tits and pull on my nipples as they pulled on their dicks.

I turned my back to them and bent over, pulling my skirt up so they could see my cum soaked panties. I reached back and pulled my panties aside exposing my wet slippery pussy. I slipped a couple of fingers into my cunt and finger fucked myself for several long delicious moments and then I stood, my back still facing them, and released the zipper on my skirt. As it fell, I pushed my panties down and carefully stepped out of them, so I was naked except for a pair of dark blue pumps with three inch heels and the string of pearls I had worn to work that morning. I gave my panties to the CFO and told him, "Sniff them and see what you did to me on the train."

He pulled the panties up to his face and sniffed them and then licked some of my juices from them.

"Oh fuck you have a dirty mind." Flo interrupted. "I can't believe that anyone as straight laced as you can dream this kind of stuff up." While I was telling the story, she had shed the rest of her clothes. Now she was busily fingering her pussy with one hand and massaging her big soft breasts with the other hand. Not to be outdone, I had pushed a hand down into my panties and was slowly and dreamily finger fucking myself and occasionally brushing my clit. I was taking it easy however, because there was still a lot of story left. It had been a long meeting.

"Are you sure you're really an accountant?" She asked.

"Oh I'm really an accountant," I said "and watching you masturbate while I am doing the same is a whole new experience for me." There. I did it. I used the word "masturbate" in a conversation with another person.

"Good. Now lets hear more story," said Flo, totally unaware of my triumph over the forces of personal repression.

I turned and walked to a couch opposite the young guy. I sat down and spread my legs so he and his boss had a clear view of my shaved pussy. It was so sexy to expose myself like this, just to get these guys hot.

"Take your clothes off and come here," I said to the young stud.

He silently complied, keeping one hand on his dick the whole time. When he was naked I said, "Now walk over here, I want to suck your cock."

In a moment he was standing in front of me. His cock, was thick and long and it was standing straight out. I reached out and grabbed his balls and his cock jumped in response. Then I grabbed his cock with my other hand. It was hot and it was hard. I leaned forward and began to lick the head with slow careful strokes. His cock jumped in my hand with each stroke of my tongue. Next I took the head into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. I could taste the salty precum that had been leaking there ever since the train-ride. I deliberately spilled saliva from my mouth and used it as lube as I stroked his cock. At the same time, I pulled as much of his cock into my mouth as I could take. I stroked the shaft and sucked on his cock as I rode my mouth up and down on him. Damn I loved to suck cock and he had a great cock.

The kid then pulled back and said, "I want to fuck. If you keep that up I'll cum before we can fuck."

I leaned back against the couch and spread my legs even farther while I played with my pussy. "You're a young stud. You can cum in my face and then recover and fuck me, can't you?"

I looked over at his boss. He was naked and was using my soggy white panties to masturbate into. He had them wrapped around his cock and he was sliding the nylon material up and down while his hand applied just the right pressure.

I looked back at the kid. He was stroking his cock again. So much precum had leaked from him that he was able to lube his whole cock.

"I want you to cum on my tits," I told him again.

The old guy was silent. He just kept stroking his cock with my panties. The kid leaned forward and began to rub my nipples with the head of his cock.

"Come on lets see how much cum you have in that big cock. Squirt on my tits." I said, goading him.

He pulled his cock back from my tits and began to stroke it hard and fast. He clearly had made up his mind that he was good for more than one round. The kid groaned and I watched and felt stream after stream of hot, white, slippery cum fire from his prick and hit my chest and my face.

The kid sat down and I turned to face the CFO. I took my hands and smeared the strings of cum across my face and chest. Then I pulled on my nipples, made slippery from the kid's cum. He dropped my panties and walked across the room until he was standing with his hard cock opposite my cum smeared chest.

"Are you going to give me more cum on my titties?" I asked.

He was silent, but he continued to stroke his cock, which was pointed at my chest. I knew it was going to take him a bit longer to cum because of the games we had played on the train so I laid back and began to finger my pussy while I watched him standing before me stroking his cock. That went on for several minutes and finally he grunted, "Oh shit, I am close." I quickly sat up and he let out with a groan and shot several streams of hot cum onto my chest.

Flo interrupted again, "Oh fuck! I am going to cum. You will have to tell me the rest of this story after dinner.

She was pumping her cunt for all she was worth with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other.

"Oh shit, Ohhhhhh. Ohhhhhh. Fuck I'm cummmming. ARRRRRGHHHHH. As she screamed she arched her back and shook her whole body.

Then Flo collapsed back into her recliner and looked at me with a sleepy smile. "I couldn't hold it back any longer. Did you cum."

"Shit I came twice while I was telling the story, I lied. I just don't make as much noise as you."

"Really? I can repress myself if I have to, like if I am getting off in a stall in restroom, but it just isn't as a good a climax if I throttle myself down like that."

"Well, maybe I need to work on that," I responded.

"Well, lets have dinner and then you can tell me the rest of the story," Flo said as she walked naked back into the kitchen to prepare dinner.

* * * * *

Dinner was good, much better than I would have expected for a vegetarian meal. It was not that I had any reason not to like vegetables, but I had been raised in a meat eating family and not a lot of creativity went into the cooking of vegetables in my family.

"So you grew up here?" I asked Flo.

"Pretty much," she responded. "At least until I went away to college."

"What was it like growing up in a commune?"

"That is kind of hard to describe," she said. "Sort of like growing up on a family farm with more adults around than just a traditional mom and dad. There were always chores to do, but there was still time to run around with the other kids that lived here and play in the woods and at the river. The odd thing about it was that it was like having 5 to 10 parents, depending on how may people were living here, and a whole passel of siblings. I never was quite sure whether I was related to them or not," she said with a smile, "and I doubt how sure the adults were about who was related to who."

"Did you go to school?"

"Oh sure, but we didn't invite a lot of other kids home to visit since the adults and the kids were usually wandering around naked. That doesn't work well when Johnny goes home and tells mommy and daddy that he has been to Flo's house and everyone was naked."

"No, I guess not," I said with a giggle.

"Where did you go to college?"

"A small liberal arts school on the west coast called Reed."

I've heard of it. It is supposed to be very good and very hard to get into." Also I had heard that it is wildly liberal. "What did you study?"