Overcoming My Fear of Flying

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lets see, in order of priority, sex, drugs, rock and roll, physics, and philosophy."

"You have a degree in physics and philosophy. Why are you working at the job you have with us?"

"Well, that has more to do with the sex, drugs, and rock and roll. After I graduated I went on the road with a rock band for a few years. God, what a life that was. Half the people I knew then are dead now. Mostly from drugs and alcohol, a few from car wrecks, and a couple from AIDS."

"Oh. So how did you escape from that life style?"

"I woke up in the hospital one morning and figured out that I had been a coma for a week after a car wreck. I was the only survivor. The people in the hospital couldn't even figure out who I was. I finally got them to give me a phone, and I called my mother and asked if I could come home. She and her partner took me in and I have been here ever since. I like a little Rosee wine now and then, but no more drugs, and I try to know the people I have sex with for more than a few hours."

Wow! I thought, I've heard of people who lived lives like that, but I never thought I would become friends with one.

"That's quite a story," I said.

"Well enough of that, lets go back out on the porch and you can tell me the rest of what you dreamed up during your meeting."

Okay, I thought. This is pretty strange. I'm nearly naked, except for a pair of pink crocs, my panties that are soaked with the juices generated by my story telling, and I'm swapping sex stories with a retired rock groupie.

We sat down on the recliners again and Flo said, "Now, let's hear the rest of the fantasy you had while meeting with your clients today."

"Right. Where was I?" I thought for a moment and then picked up my meeting fantasy where I left off just before Flo's noisy orgasm.

"After the CFO shot his hot cum on my chest I leaned back on the couch and rubbed it across my tits. I was facing the young stud and I could see that he was pulling on that big cock of his. It had fully recovered. As I smeared the cum he and his boss had sprayed on my chest over my tits I looked at him with the nastiest smile I could come up with. Then I began to finger fuck myself so we were both masturbating as we stared at each other."

"Wait a minute," Flo interrupted. "I know how to make your story even more enjoyable than it was before dinner." She got up off her recliner and disappeared into the house.

Now how is she going to make it better than it was before, I wondered? If she cums any harder than she did before dinner, they will hear her downtown.

Flo reappeared with a Tupperware box.

"What's in there?" I asked.

"Sex toys."

"You mean like vibrators and dildos?" I asked, trying to keep the shock out of my voice.

"Umm. Yes and some better things than that," she responded. "Move over," she said, as she pushed my legs aside and sat along side me.

When she opened the box there was a virtual cornucopia of porn toys.

"Wow!" was all I could say.

"Pretty neat, huh? When your boyfriend is away as much as mine you've got to find some other ways to entertain yourself, and reality TV doesn't get the job done."

"So you read porn and use these?"

"Yup."

This evening just kept getting—well stranger and stranger; and more interesting I realized as I thought about it for a moment. I reached in the box and pulled out a pair of clips tied together with a silver chain. "What are these?"

"Nipple clips. Here let me show you." She reached out and pinched one of my nipples between the fingers of her left hand while her left hand caressed the rest of my breast. After a moment my nipple had stiffened and was standing out from my tit. Then she clipped the nipple clip on it. Then she did the same thing with my other breast. At first it just hurt a little, but then I decided that it felt good in a sexy way.

"You like?" she asked.

I didn't quite know how to answer because they actually kind of felt good in a kinky sort of way. Kinky was a new concept to me then.

"So you want me to finish the story wearing these?" I asked, dodging the question a bit.

"Sure, if it feels good. But wait, I got another idea." She dug into the box and pulled out a silver egg with a tail on it. "Here's what you should do. Slide this egg up into your pussy and set the remote controller on low while you finish the story. It probably won't make you cum right away but it will keep you on a sex high until you want to turn it up and push yourself over the edge."

"Uhh, OK," I said. I thought for a minute and then said to myself, "Oh what the fuck. I told myself I wanted to learn about sex and I've seen these things advertised on the Internet. Its time to start learning."

"Sure," I said, with my newfound enthusiasm, but first I need some more wine. I hopped out of the chair and trotted into the kitchen with my tits bouncing. I had forgotten that the nipple clips were still there and the sensation from the interplay between my bouncing tits and the nipple clips was fantastic. I poured myself another jelly jar of rose. Before I walked back I pushed my panties down and stepped out of them so I was naked except for my pink crocs. "Not going to need those," I told myself. As I walked naked back to the porch I used my free hand to massage a breast. Flo was back in her lounger easing a big vibrator into her pussy as I came out. She couldn't hardly be offended by me playing with a tit under the circumstances. "What the fuck am I doing?" I asked myself. "Oh well, it beats the hell out of accounting literature, which is what I would have been doing six months ago."

I was so horny that the egg slid easily into my pussy. I turned it to low on the controller. It began a low vibration in my pussy that just gave my whole pelvis a glow.

"Can I leave the nipple clips on?" I asked Flo.

"Do they feel good?" She asked.

"Yeah. It's very kinky."

"I know. That is why I like them," she said. "Sure. Leave them on, but now I want to hear the rest of your story."

I lay back in the lounger with my legs spread and began using my hands to pull my breasts apart so that the nipple clips pulled on my tits. I had never exposed myself to anyone like this before. The naughtiness of my posture was just adding to the sexual high building in me.

"Where was I?" I asked.

"You and the young stud were watching each other masturbate from across the room and you were smearing the cum they had sprayed on you across your tits."

"Oh yeah. Well let me tell you what happened next:

"As much as I was enjoying watching the young stud pull on his cock, I still had a pussy that badly needed to be stuffed with that cock or some cock. I looked over at the CFO and said, "I came here to get fucked. Tell that young stud of yours to get over here and fuck me."

He looked at the kid and said to him, "Fuck her. That's what you want isn't it?"

I hopped off the couch and got down on my knees with my head down on the carpet and my ass pointed at the masturbating junior accountant. I spread my legs apart so he could see my hot wet cunt waiting for him. I felt so nasty doing that. It was a delicious sensation.

The kid quickly got down on his knees and positioned himself behind me. He held my ass with one hand as he used his other hand to rub his cock over my sex. It felt good, but I really wanted to feel that big hard prick of his in my cunt.

"Quit fucking around!" I said. "Stick that big hard cock in my pussy."

He didn't say anything, but I felt his prick begin to probe my pussy lips and then he slowly eased the head of his cock in. Fuck it felt good, but it still wasn't what I wanted. I pushed back with my hips and it slid in farther. He held it there for a moment and then I felt him pull it back so it was barely in my cunt. Before I could complain, he flexed his hips and jammed it in the hilt. Oh fuck, it felt good. Then the slow retraction followed again by the rough slam of his cock all the way into my pussy. Each time he repeated his thrust I could feel his wide cock stretching my pussy and his prick banging against the end of my cunt. After a few thrusts he began to pick up the pace so we were making a slapping noise as his balls banged against my crotch. I had levered myself up on my hands so my tits were swinging freely below my body as he fucked me. I just felt like a wanton slut being fucked by a stud, which is pretty much what I was. I looked over at the CFO and saw that he had recovered his erection and was stroking his cock as he watched us.

I reached back with one hand and began to rub my clit. Between that and the pounding I was getting from the young kid, I felt myself quickly approaching a climax. I didn't hold myself back. I just came with a sharp cry that could be heard two apartments down the hall. I felt my cunt muscles clamp down on his cock. Oh shit it felt good!

I paused for a moment and reached down for my jelly jar and a sip or two of wine. The jar was cold and I rubbed it on my tits.

"Fuck this vibrator feels I good," I said to Flo who was lazily sliding her vibrator in and out of her cunt and occasionally rubbing her nipples with it. "Can I turn it up a notch?"

"Not yet. You won't get through the story if you do that and I really want to hear everything you were dreaming about during your meeting this afternoon."

"Okay. But I'm so horny. I really need to cum."

"Patience dear. You'll get there soon enough and it is going to be great, but now tell the story." I think she knew I had lied about cumming before dinner.

"Okay." I said as I twisted one of the clips against my swollen nipple.

The kid wasn't done yet, and he kept fucking me. Then the CFO spoke up. He told us to get on the couch with me riding the kid cowgirl style.

"You're the boss," I said as I leaned forward and let the kid's cock slide out of my cunt. I stood up and followed the kid to the couch where he reclined with that fabulous dick of his standing straight up. I climbed on to him with a leg on each side, but instead of facing him, I faced away from him so I was looking at the CFO. I gasped as the kid's big cock slid into my cunt. "Oh fuck that's good!" I whispered loud enough so both of them could hear me.

I began to bounce on the kid as he pushed back with his hips and I was soon approaching another climax. My tits were bouncing wildly as I watched the CFO stroke his cock. The kid's cock was banging the end of my cunt again.

"Is this what you wanted?" I asked the masturbating CFO. "Did you want to want to watch my tits bounce, while I fucked this young stud of yours and you jerked on your cock?"

The CFO said nothing in response but I could see he was increasing the pace at which he was jerking his cock.

"Get over here and let me suck on your cock," I told him. I knew the kid was going to cum soon and I wanted the CFO to squirt on my tits again.

The CFO stood and walked over to us. He didn't offer his cock to my mouth—just stood there jerking on it. I reached down with my right hand and began to stroke my clit again as I had earlier. Just then I felt the kid stiffen in my cunt. As he groaned I felt streams of his hot cum flood my pussy. A moment later the CFO gave out a groan as his hot cum splashed on my chest. I was sitting on the kid's still hard cock as I continued to fondle my clit with one hand and used the other to smear the latest streams of the CFO's cum across my tits. A few moments of that did it. I came with a scream. My cunt muscles clamped down on the kid's cock, as the orgasm ripped through me.

I leaned sideways against the back of the couch, exhausted by my climax, while the CFO walked back and flopped down in his armchair. No one said anything for several minutes as we all recovered. Finally I sat up and eased myself off the kids wilting cock. As I stood felt a stream of his cum drip down the inside of my thigh. That's enough for this afternoon, I thought. I walked across the room, pulled my skirt up, fastened it, and put my blouse on over my cum covered tits. I had no idea what had happened to my bra and panties, but at this point I didn't care. The boys could have them for souvenirs. I stepped back into my shoes on and looked back at the two men in the room.

"You boys look like you have been well and thoroughly fucked," I said as I prepared to leave. "I will see you at your audit committee meeting at 8 tomorrow morning."

As I rode down in the elevator, I realized that I had a couple of wet stains on my blouse where the cum had soaked through. God, I look a mess, I thought. I hope I don't have any cum in my hair. I bet I reek of sex.

Just then the elevator stopped and two little old ladies got on the elevator. I did my best to ignore them but they were just staring at me. When the elevator got to lobby I got out first and walked out of the lobby ahead of them, swinging my hips like the trollop I am sure they thought I was, instead of the rising star partner of a major regional accounting firm that I actually was.

That's the whole story?" Flo asked.

"Yes."

"You ought to give up accounting and write that shit for a living."

"Accounting pays too well."

"Yeah, but you could be perpetually horny. Money isn't everything."

"Right now I just want to cum." I turned the dial on the controller up a notch and gasped as I felt the vibrator increase its pace. At the same time I reached down with one hand and began to rub my clit. Then I turned the vibrator up to high and gasped as it jolted me. A minute later I came with a climax that almost caused me to fall out of the lounger, and for the first time in my life I made noise—lots of noise. I think Flo must have cum at the same time, but frankly I was so lost in my own climax that I didn't know what she was doing.

We both just lay there for a long while. Finally I reached down and grabbed the jelly jar for a couple of sips of wine. It felt good on my throat. It was a bit parched from the screaming I had been doing. Then I began to giggle uncontrollably.

"What are you laughing about girl?" Flo asked.

I couldn't really answer for a minute until I finally stopped my giggles.

"Well," I said. "Before I met you upstate a couple of months ago, I was so uptight I couldn't even say the word masturbate, much less do an effective job of it. But I think I have now gotten over my fear of flying as they say."

"It sure looks that way. Pleased to be of service she said with a tip of her empty jelly jar."

"Could I trouble you for a ride home now?" I asked. "I do have to attend an audit committee meeting for that very same CFO that starts at 8 tomorrow morning."

"Can you do it with a straight face?"

"I think so, but I am not wearing these nipple clamps."

"It might make the meeting more interesting."

"The best audit committee meeting is a boring audit committee meeting," I said in response. "If they are exciting it is usually because something is wrong with the books." As it turned out, it was, a very boring audit committee meeting. So boring that I was able to spend a good deal of it fantasizing about fucking the CFO.