All Comments on 'Overheard'

by GraceB1970

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Get a copy reader and a spell checker dumbo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
taking to cocks in both horny holes

brilliant story over heard . love reading it. i can see more parts

still to come . the writing was very hot and erotic . a born writer im sure.

do lets have more parts of this brilliant first story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

ok let me gets this straight. he tells his friend he wants to fuck his stepmom then the friend comes over and fucks her and he his ok with that? fuck that and his friendship if you cant trust him with that then you couldnt trust him with anything else.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

That's what I was thinking he friend is not loyal. I would've fucked James up if I was Jeff. You don't fuck my mom unless I give you the okay & you definitely don't do it before me. Especially since I told you I'm trying to fuck her.

Morlan502Morlan502about 11 years ago
Proof reading

Premise fun, idea exciting, grammar and such sort of detracted. Agree with getting someone to proof before you push send. I know I checked my story about 25 times and still missed some simple elementary errors. Keep it up though! It was a fun read. I still gave it a good score!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hard time reading this

You really need an English grammar class. Examples: Too instead of to, fine instead of find. Mom instead of mom. The errors made me skip paragraphs to see if it got any better but you continued to the end.

Oz1999Oz1999about 11 years ago
Great Story

Very well developed story line ... only gave it a 4 because of the typos & grammar, but you will improve I am sure. Your plot is very hot and I look forward to the next installment. You go girl ...

Lee2012Lee2012about 11 years ago
Forget the nit-picky people

Especially one who won't use the screen name.

Submissions get better each time. Once the excitement of writing erotic stories slows, you can see the minor errors.

Great first, keep going and smile. 8-b

Lee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Grammar Please

Hope you can find someone to edit and correct spelling and grammar faults. Not something you can do on your own work. Storyline is fine but typos very distracting.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Great introduction

To a new sexy couple. All mother stepson should be so lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
For garbage bin

Must really have lots of diets in place of brain to write such a shitty story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Suggest you read through

Suggest you read through your stories and correct spelling, punctuation and grammar

prior to submission. That would make for a much better story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

It is a shame none of the characters respects anyone. There is no intimacy, romance, chemistry or sensitivity to anyone's emotional well being nor needs. The characters have no self-awareness, ego or id. There is no plot except who has sex with who.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous