All Comments on 'Overlooked Bride Ch. 02'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Annoying characters

Again, too much backstory, coupled by annoying characters. I loathe the heroine and her sense of superiority. On top of that, she's a lush that beat up her boss because her boyfriend left her. She should have gotten arrested instead of being just fired. What's she going to do when she has her first fight with whoever becomes the hero? Beat him up too?

This story? I think I'll pass...

Egmont GrigorEgmont Grigorover 17 years agoAuthor
Author to yet another 'Anonymous' Hero

You appear too hasty for instant gratification. It's a story that drifts in which the heroine will beome a more complete person once she gets her 'prop'. In real life people drift, flounder and pick themselves up, again and again. In real life heroes and heroines can be flawed characters and real life is awash with backstory. Come on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
not as good as first chapter

this chapter is not a good as the first chapter, IMHO.

it is a bit more confusing, with lot of names and characters running in and out. this story is not Grand Central station.

other than that, it is the same quality work.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
not bad, but...

you'll have to change the tempo -

soon

better late than never.

ushergalushergalalmost 13 years ago
good but....

you have to explain some of the meaning of the words or phares they use for ex: swot?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous