All Comments on 'Overnight at My Sister-in-law's'

by jcleland21

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nicely told, but

A big jump to "you're the father". 50/50 chance it was going to end here (vs. just a good tale), but in no way ties the 2 together in the past to show parenthood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Overnight at my sister-in-law's

She moved her panties, which had a big wet spot, to the side. He could clearly see her shiny pussylips now dangling from her pubic hair.

I think you have this backwards.

He didn't know what to do, so he stayed like that, with his arms around her.

If he's the father...even has half a hope of being the father...he'd know what to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How is he the father?

Maybe the twin sister collected some sperm for her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic slut crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Whats that crap for? She is a slut who betrayed her sister and he is a cheater!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good job.

The fatherhood twist at the end is nice -- it recasts the story and the relationships between the guy, his wife, and her sister. Well done.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 7 years ago
Loved the twist

Enjoyable story with a surprise twist. Now wondering how that came about. Nice hook for he next one.

p.s. Not sure how clever the Anon commenter is who got all judgemental and puritanical - when they choose to read a story called "overnight at my sister-in-law's" on an adult erotica website, what do they expect to read?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
from the old one on angry Anonymous

Once he entered the site he should have exited without delay. Not doing so shows a prurient and senseless mind!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
mr minus 5

Damn dude, with the way you erupted looks more like you had a jealous tirade. Are you upset that she is there in his arms in place of you??? Actually I think you are the standard Anonymous troll that loves to use the term slut or whore.

nouskgnouskgover 6 years ago
Wonderful Flow

This story flowed so wonderfully (that was almost a pun). I enjoyed how the story proceeded in a normal and not forced way. The woman made sure she got the pleasure she wanted/needed which of course thrilled the guy.. and of course was thrilling for me to read and enjoy. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Did I Miss Something

How did the baby go from being a boy to a girl or is that just something I don't know about San Francisco?

"Sure," she said. "Ask him whether he wants ice cream or pickles tonight."

then we get at the end...

Sorry we won't get to spend time more together today. Come back again soon to visit me and your daughter. XXOO...."

TrollTureTrollTureover 5 years ago
I like it

A nice story. quietly erotic and a little romantic, despite the cheating.

But why ask about the baby's father since it apparently was him? Is he being facetious?

Plus what Anonymous said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent. There is a compelling, volcanic eroticism that accompanies intimacy with an in-law. I have been fucking my BIL for three years, and our spouses are clueless about our liaisons, which are always ultra-discreet. We know it's risky, but crave the time together when we both receive pleasures our spouses won't provide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ending was always there. But it was a great ride getting to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous