Overnight Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked into my eyes for awhile and asked me, "Would you like to have few sips?"

I nodded my head and she took a sip without losing eye contact and told me, "It's your milk."

I dropped eyes and felt my cheeks burn hot but I remained there, transfixed, standing before her as she took slow sips while looking at me, and licking her lips.

She spoke again, "It's so sweet and tasty! Would not you like to taste even few drops of your milk?"

I gazed at my feet, scratching the ground underneath, and stayed silent.

She stretched the almost empty glass towards me and said in a harsh tone, "Taste it now."

My knees weakened as I took the glass from her and finished the milk in one long sip. She watched and asked, "You like it?"

I was looking at my feet again when she harshly asked again, "Did you like it?"

I nodded my head, yes and she smiled. "I told you. You have very sweet milk and they are selling it here."

My head was reeling as she took hold of my hand. "Come, we will go back to the bus."

Upon returning to the bus, we sat in our seats and when she started spreading the blanket on me, I pushed it aside and told her, "I do not need it." I would not let that happen again. Although I knew I had to make the journey and I had to sit beside her for the night as it would not be possible to ask anyone to exchange seats with me midway, there would be no reason to explain. I could not ask her brother to give back my allotted seat. There could not be any reason to explain my preference to sit beside a drunken person. The other option was to shout and fight back but it would be scandalous for me. She was in the same posture, holding the blanket to spread, looking sternly at me; clearly she did not like my reply and it made me nervous. After a long silence and frozen posture, she started to spread the blanket on me, I did not resist since I did not want to annoy her more.

The bus engine started and the inside lights of the passengers' cabin were switched off. Silence descended as most might have resumed sleeping. The lady, sitting on my right was awake but she did not say anything, perhaps because she was angry. We kept some distance between us in spite of being under the same blanket. I dozed off in no time, sleeping with intermittent disturbances for an hour or so but when I opened eyes during one such sleep break, I found my head leaning on her shoulder and her left hand resting on my left arm, crossed over my shoulder. As I tried to straighten up, she grasped my left arm and when I raised my eyes I met her gaze.

She put on a faint smile and whispered, "Sleep, baby."

I was sleepy and leaned back again on her shoulder. As she patted my arm in a slow rhythm, my eyes closed but I could not fall asleep as the patting changed to sporadic pressing and her fingers moved from my arm to my left breast. When her fingers moved over my nipple, it was instantly erect. It was happening again and I knew it could not be avoided.

On deciding to ignore it and feigning asleep, I kept my eyes closed but the sensation gradually awakened my body as her fingers moved inside my blouse through a small opening on top. She held and caressed my breast and then started kneading it. As she could not reach over to my right breast with left hand thrown over my shoulder, she lifted my blouse, baring both under the blanket and resumed to kneading both. With faster breaths, I had to struggle to feign asleep. Her right hand left my breast and grazed down over my tummy. Her fingers trailed against my skin before sliding inside my panties, under my petticoat and sari. My thighs spread involuntarily to make room for her fingers as they slipped down. When her searching fingers reached my pussy I closed my thighs involuntarily to clasp them inside. Slight sounds might have escaped from my lips, as her fingers touched my pussy.

"Sleep, baby, I just want your honey," she whispered.

Her words shocked me, did she understand that I was feigning asleep as her fingers stroked and petted my pussy? Wetness spread on her fingers and I moved forward to let fingers go deeper. Hot breaths, fell on my right ear, sounding like a rising storm as her probing tongue touched my earlobe. Inside my ear, sounds of wet licks filled my head. Her fingers delved further, making my juices flow, and making it easier for her to go in and out of the tight clasp of my thighs.

In those moments of passion, the blanket covering me fell down but she did not bother to gather it and cover me, but rather continued kneading my breast and pinching my nipple. I could not wake up to cover myself with the blanket that would have exposed my feigning asleep. The passengers' cabin was dark but occasionally was illuminated by the headlights of passing vehicles and it worried me that someone awake may see my boobs, but I could not take a chance to let her know that I was awake. I hoped she would cover me, but instead of doing that she intensified the movements of her fingers inside me. Reeling under intense energy building inside, I spread my thighs and thrust forward. She pushed her fingers deeper inside and moved faster. She pressed her lips on mine, then kissed and sucked my lips. In no time, shaking violently, I came on her intruding fingers.

On breaking the kiss, she watched my face intently. I did not know how convincing it was but I kept my eyes closed, feigning sleep. On withdrawing her fingers, she wiped them on my bare breast, then licked and sucked for a while before covering me with the blanket. I sat still, leaning on her shoulder and turned my head. She looked around maybe to know whether anyone did follow us and on looking back, shook my face, maybe to wake me up but I did not respond. I decided to continue pretending I was asleep. Maybe she was relieved to find no one in the darkness, she hugged me tight and kissed me again.

My acts might have assured her that I would not wake up come whatever may and taking it as my tacit permission; she dropped the blanket and started fondling my breasts in the open. Though it scared me, as someone could see in the lights of the passing vehicles, she turned me on again, her expert fingers moved under my sari to find my wet spot and she made me cum again.

I did not know when I fell asleep for real or for how long I slept but when the bus conductor woke me up, I was the last seated passenger. I was relieved to find my dress in order. Daylight peeped in through the windows as the last few passengers exited the bus but there was no sign of the lady or her brother, the drunken guy or anyone else, I could remember. Standing up in hurry, picking up my travel bag, I de-boarded from the bus. Calling a taxi, I started for the departmental guest house to freshen up before attending the court and busy day ahead.

On reaching court, I had an hour of briefing and consultation with the departmental lawyer and around 12 pm, we left his chamber as I had to be present during the court proceedings. The shock of my life was waiting inside the court; the lady I travelled with was seated on the judge's chair! Her gaze fell on me as we entered the court room and a faint smile crossed her lips.

12