All Comments on 'Overnight in a Hotel with a Couple'

by gooseman1124

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 7 years ago
Very believable

Well done you deserve more attention and there are heaps of wive's who seem to like pleasing their husbands in this way so everyone's a winner!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Welcome to Lit

There isn't much meat to this story, but there isn't meant to be. This seems realistic enough, which amps up the excitement of the tale.

The problem with having an experience like this is that you can't tell anyone about it! The urge to share this story is strong, and a site like this provides that outlet. I thank you for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How did you feel

When you found out your wife was giving oral when you were on your trips?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bunch of boring shitheads

𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓, 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐆, 𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐍𝐓 and all the usual whiners: FUCK YOU AND YOUR MORONIC, ANNOYING COMMENTS. DIE SOON AND HARD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Happened to me

My experience was a little different. We were in our early 30's when this happened. My wife, Carol, is a pretty, thin blonde with a nice body with large B or small C size boobs. There is a guy at her work that she is close with and they always flirt a lot. One night, at a party, I was using a bathroom that had two doors, one from the hall and another into a bedroom. I heard sounds coming from the bedroom so I opened the door and peeked in. I got the shock of my life when I saw my wife with Fred. She was completely naked except for a skimpy pair of nylon panties, down on her knees sucking his cock. I wanted to stop it but was absolutely frozen. I was surprised that I was hard as a rock watching her suck his cock and lick his balls. We are always 100% honest with each other so I went back to the party and said nothing because I wanted to see if she would tell me about it. Fred took her into the bedroom three more times that night. Each time I watched from the bathroom. The last two times, she not only sucked his cock, but he went down on her and then fucked her. When we got home that night, she was very nervous. She told me she had been a "very bad girl" She said that Fred had offered her two first class tickets to Cancun and enough Marriott points for a 5 day stay if she would give him three blowjobs. She then told me about blowing him. Carol hadn't expected all three to be in the same night. She didn't mention the 4th trip to the bedroom or that he fucked her twice but she did confess this when we were in Cancun. I wasn't very happy with her actions but the trip was terrific. I took the opportunity to ask her if she had ever cheated before, She answered that she had never been unfaithful since our marriage but she had a boyfriend when I met her and she continued to fuck him regularly after she started dating me. This went on for 8 months until we got engaged.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 7 years ago

I liked it ... thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow.

I didn't realize there were so many cucks out there, I am sure all the guys fucking your wifes thank you, just not sure what you get out of it other than some guys kid to raise.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
No comments...

No comments...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Let’s see Chapter 2!

This was a well told tale, which seemed entirely plausible. You kept it straight to the point and it was erotic. A story written from the point of view of “the other guy” is unique and hot.

Both my wife and I liked the story and we´re sure that this is how a lot of wives eventually find their way into the hot wife lifestyle. Generally the husband sets up the first encounter. Women like extra attention and like being told they are sexy. Thus, another monogamous wife is transformed into a hot wife.

I´m sure Sally in this tale is not going to stop with just this one encounter. The genie is now out of the bottle. That is how it went for my wife and me. Now, from a sexual perspective, my wife behaves much like she did when she was single: she fucks whoever she wants, whenever she wants.

Sequel please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's definitely NOT beyond the realm of possibilities

I've done this 3 times. And yes, it is a head and ego rush to use some other guy's wife's orifices not only with his permission but in each case his eager agreement to HER suggestions. I think I need to write them up as stories. This one is well written and I know entirely possible.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Aloha

Dude you should of asked her, want to get Lei-d. *~*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ummm…you screwed up…now I want to find out what Sally’s future slut endeavors are…we’re waiting (in the voice of Judge Smails)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous