All Comments on 'Overpowered at the Office Ch. 04'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
Grrrrrrr

Douchebag needs gutting.

Loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love the anticipation and build up!

your writing is exquisite. Simon is the best male dominant character on here in a long time....very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I loveyour story I hope he falls in love with her and she calls him a monster and to go to hell lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
will Sandra have an orgasm with Simon eventually?

Sandra needs to have a powerful orgasm at the hands of Simon!

Pleeeease! There is no need for him to be cruel or terrible, but perhaps Simon can bring out the passion in Sandra. Maybe if she is in her own bed and in familiar surroundings, she could relax and let go.

I would like to see them orgasm at the same time, because that would be hot.

The morning after, they could feed each other strawberries dipped in whipping cream.

Mmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No Surrender! . . .(please).

It's better if Sandra stops re-acting, and starts being more pro-active. By which I mean she should outwit the bugger. Hoist him with his own petard somehow. She should seriously attempt to anticipate his moves, effectively block them, and formulate a plan to have him brought to book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It's great!

What a compliment to the author that you have people on both sides with strong feelings about what should happen.... and because it's so slowly and carefully drawn out, it's impossible to know where it will go! I also like the one-page chapters.

Obviously Sandra is liking this at some level (the blow job made her wet, and in the first encounter she thought he smelled "deliciously male", lol.. plus there's the fact that she "unconsciously" left the balcony door unlocked)... I'm all for Simon getting whatever he wants, and getting away with it. That's what makes this category so fun to read!

jaafrica73jaafrica73about 9 years ago
Love your story

Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really well written

Excellent writing... I want you to keep going on and on and on

Bellie444Bellie444about 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks guys, I appreciate the positive responses and welcome constructive criticism.

I've never published anything before and I never expected such complimentary feedback, I was just bracing myself for trolls.

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
NO

God damnd. I hate Simon so much. And i have the Feeling that Sandra can not escape her rape for a 2nd time. Great Story btw and 5 stars.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 5 years ago
I'm disturbed

By this Simon psycho, but kudos on creating one hell of an evil entity. (I can't even call him a person.) I'm with the guy who wants Sandra to outwit him, but it sure doesn't seem as if that's going to happen! Good luck, Sandra, we're rooting for you.

kiwiplumkiwiplum7 months ago

I'd like women to know that indeed the cops would pay attention. Do tell on the bastards, and it's almost always someone you know

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
1873 Followers
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...