All Comments on 'Overpowered at the Office Ch. 08'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Bellie444Bellie444about 9 years agoAuthor

Masterfuljim I have to apologize in advance - this series won't deliver the bloodlust I indicated earlier. Next ch (the last) will leave it open to imagination. Sorry to disappoint.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
Ahhh you minx Bellie

Just when you've set it up for him to do 20 years to life :-)

And I bet he still comes inside her after all lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loving it

God I hope he gets her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A baby boy

Okay, so the next chapter is the last. But pleeease come back to this story series in nine-months! Oh, pretty please! Take a break, and then open up the series again just as Sandra is pushing out her baby boy in the delivery room. Simon could be capturing the birth on a camcorder. You've taken us this far, and we have all enjoyed your series.

Bellie444, you can take a break, but you really do need to pick it all up with a series on Simon, Sandra, and Simon Junior.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I think it's a testament to how good this story is, and how good a writer you are, that you've hooked two groups of people who want such drastically different outcomes in this story.

You handle two very different personalities, and the roller coaster of emotions both are going through, very, very well. I'm sure I'm not the only one checking daily to see if you updated.

I know this is ending, but I'll be keeping an eye out to see if you write anything else down the road.

Bellie444Bellie444about 9 years agoAuthor

Wow, that's a huge compliment. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Enjoying the story

But I don't think I've read a review from MfulJ that didn't want the dominant male meeting some awful fate - physical or legal. Just my $0.02.

However....this time I would say I'm more than kinda in agreement.

bbc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To be honest...

Some of these chapters don't seem to be adding anything to the story. From what you've put forth, it seems you could've ended it in three. 1 - Assault at the office. 2- Breaking and entering into her home. 3. The finale.

Is it because you want to keep each chapter limited to one page?

Bellie444Bellie444about 9 years agoAuthor

That's fair enough. This is literally my first piece of writing, I didn't intend to do more than one instalment, positive feedback kind of egged me on there. There was no planning involved for this story whatsoever, I've just written and submitted each segment blindly, and I've since learned each is very short by this site's standards.

I actually expected criticism much earlier for the title, given most of the story happens in an apartment, and also for dragging it out over several chapters - i've been irked myself starting one thinking it'd be the last, then ending it with a 'to be continued'. If i knew i'd write so much I definitely would have picked another title. It just comes down to an amateur lack of prep in writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really?

Enough chapters already. I'm getting to the point where I want you to just rape the whore and leave her preggers as a reminder that she was once lucky enough to have had the chance to serve and please such a man like him. Then flash forward and if in a few years and if she has properly remained single and cared well for his son, he can come back and throw another one into her and maybe go for the HEA ending then. She certainly is not deserving of one yet.

But I'm expecting to have to settle for...

Under the tough exterior of a rapist lies the heart a good guy and if you would just get off your high horses ladies and willingly let them fuck you to an orgasm you automatically fall in love with your rapist. Cause we all know, orgasms = love. But I still feel this HEA is far to soon for her - she has a lot more pain and abuse to suffer for how she has hurt him up to this point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Omg every time the story starts to move forward it takes a step back and the chapter ends. Move it forward or something, the last two or three chapters are just dragging now.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
Lol anon

You are kinda right. I tend to root for the underdog in RL too and like to see the baddy get theirs...too many shit kickers at the cinema as a kid probably :-)

As to the story. I think the author is making a good go of showing both of their characters. He is a guy who gets his way and is impatient and ruthless if he doesn't get it. She likes to be dominated but abhors the rape. She is also unsure of how to stop it as she knows that whatever happens she is now fucked. Personally when it reaches that situation I like to see the underdog go ..fuck it. I've nothing to lose so let's drag him down too.

That rarely happens in these stories so it's probably another reason why I want to see it happening more often.

Nothing to say he can't have lots of tormenting fun en route though..:-))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
UGh! One page again!!!

These one page installments to the story are more frustrating than anything. You could finish this story out in three pages easy but not three more chapters! Simon is obviously very controlling and will not just fall for her fake behavior. He wants to own her, completely and fully. That will include him coming inside her, more than once. He will also take her full body, all holes. This is just the kind of guy he is. Write it and move on already!

Desiree37Desiree37about 9 years ago
Awesome

I'm enjoying the story very much. Fuck the people who want a quick rape with no substance. A good author doesn't do that. I think it's fun and it's compelling , I get so bored of the rape victims falling for their rapists right after the rape, it's annoying so this is refreshing. If you have it in you I wouldn't mind more chapters, I mean it's going to take more then one to wrap this all up anyway hopefully right?

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 9 years ago
WOW,I AM IN LOVE

I'm really enjoying this story, even though he's a little crazy I like Simon a lot I hope Sandra changes her mind.

Bellie444Bellie444about 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks all, I really appreciate the positive feedback, it's very encouraging. And also to the very unhappy anonymous readers, I respect your opinion and will take the negative feedback on board for future writing, though I'd honestly prefer you look elsewhere if my style of writing distresses you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well done so far

I like the slow pace, even though I'm also anxious for Simon to take her completely. But the slow development and her continued futile attempts to escape or fight him off just emphasuze the power difference, which is hot. Doesn't matter to me if she falls in love with him. He's already won. She's his.

An improbable "underdog turning the tables" would wreck it, IMHO. You've created far too compelling and powerful a character in Simon to destroy him. The characterization of both of them has been fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

"you'll be begging me for something, Sandra, that I promise you!" For a moment it appeared as if his character developed earlier when he bandaged her.

Its basically typical rape where rapist is more concerned about power game than sex itself, where the rapist uses carrot when victim obeys him or does things to his liking and uses stick when it goes against his wishes or victim makes choices of their own.

1st chapter didn't convey it though, given Simon never wanted to hurt her..it changed pretty quick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...