All Comments on 'Overpowered at the Office Ch. 09'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
You cannot leave it there

You hear me lady !!

Get scribbling pronto.

BlueEyedRavenBlueEyedRavenabout 9 years ago
Keep going

I have fallen in love with this story you gotta keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please keep writing...

Bellie444: Please keep writing. I love this story sooo much! It is like a soap opera...always leaves you hanging and wanting more.

I am hopeful that you will carry this through...and little Simon Junior will be born into the world - and Simon will be there in the delivery room with his camcorder...acting like a prick while he zooms in to catch Simon Junior's head popping out of Sandra's pussy.

I totally love how Simon controls her. And then after Simon Junior is born, she will have two of them controlling her life in different ways. Poor Sandra! This will never end for her. The story is totally hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A Great Story.

Keep going let him knock her up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Perfect ending!

Leaves it open to the imagination. So glad you avoided the whole revenge aspect. Very nice.

bodybychocolatebodybychocolateabout 9 years ago
See, now I for once am the person that wants to see the gal get outta this mess

MfulJ, no Simon should get it comment??!! Lol

I'm that Anon, btw. (bbc)

My head would be spinning, too, after this mess. The Simon mess, not the story. The story is not s mess. It has me thinking how I narrowly escaped a few Simon's in my life. Or maybe I'd have some of my fantasies fulfilled?? ;). Meh, either way, back to Sandra, I need to see both possible endings to this story. But that's just me. Can't blame me; the story is that good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please continue with the story, it'd be great to know how Sandra will deal with the aftermaths, and you could bring that ex boyfriend of hers into the picture. Best of luck!

Bellie444Bellie444about 9 years agoAuthor

Dang, MJim, I was hoping you'd be satisfied with a prospective poisoning :P

I could write more, but I don't want to turn the story into a 'bad movie sequel'. There are too many different ways the story could go from here, I can think of at least 5, which might please some but would ruin it for others, hence the open ending...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good finish!

I like that it ended this way. It's not about changing your story to make MJim or anybody else happy. Frankly got very tired of hearing him insist that it had to turn out a certain way. We heard you the first 5,000 times, dude. Enough already.

It's about what the AUTHOR likes to write and what he/she finds interesting. Obviously very talented and the story was compelling and evoked strong feelings and opinions among the readers. Hope to see more offerings from Bellie in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I hope she kicks his ass

What a jerk Simon is! I really hope she kicks his ass in the end and finds a morning after pill right away. It is not possible to have a proper partnership with someone who treats you like this, so whenever the girl ends up liking the jerk in the end, I find it an extreme letdown. The sex might be great, but it's not the deciding factor if the personality leaves a lot to be desired...

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
Prospective poisoning ?

Naaah, not painful or tormenting enough. Death by 1000 cuts would be sufficient, while boiling his testicles in oil. BBC and I will get on your case...

That makes it what now ?

5002 ?

5003 ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Uh-oh !.....WHO is 'STEVEN' ??

Is 'Steven' schizoid Simons alter-ego ! Or what! What's going on here !

Bellie444Bellie444about 9 years agoAuthor
Steven

Steven is vaguely referenced in Ch1 :)

Mjim, you crack me up :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I cannot believe is over, I loved it so much! It would be so awesome if you would do two different endings. Like one chapter about how she gets pregnant and accepts her fate and I don't know maybe falls for him. And then another chapter where she takes matter into her own hands. But whatever you wanna do. Hope you write another chapter story!!

bodybychocolatebodybychocolateabout 9 years ago
Hmmm...

...yes, 1,000 cuts ... and maybe some lemon juice.

josephstevensjosephstevensabout 9 years ago
Excellent..

What a top story! Just about everything here in enticing erotic detail.

Loved it...what a film it would make, eh?!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 9 years ago
I love Simon

This sure does wet my appetite, all the chapters from the beginning have been so hot.#cantwait4more

Kbaker1983Kbaker1983about 9 years ago
finish

Thank you for finishing a good story

soephiesoephieabout 9 years ago
the end??

I cannot believe this is the end. with all that fighting spirit I cannot believe it would take one orgasm for her to just except this. Honestly I was hoping that this story would end with the dude getting what he deserved in the end or at least him eating some humble pie and groveling a bit.

Crabbypatty25Crabbypatty25about 9 years ago
Disappointed

Great writing but I'm disappointed that she seems to give in at the end. He's so mentally unstable and abusive that Sandra actually considering relationship with him is ludicrous .

Crabbypatty25Crabbypatty25about 9 years ago

Sorry if my previous comment sounded too harsh, your story was very good and I quite enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I miss Simon :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
THE END?

Urmm.....is this the end?

Hoping like crazy, there's more?

Bellie444Bellie444about 9 years agoAuthor

I might come back to this, but not anytime soon. I'm aware that when/if I do, one camp will be bitterly disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hi

I miss Simon, please write more;)

CherrypeachCherrypeachabout 9 years ago
Great story, but......

Once he penetrated her, she gave up. Huh?? Magic dick syndrome strikes again. I want/need her to keep fighting and to escape.

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 9 years ago
Just saying

Guys, this is fiction, women aren't really like this ever. They don't hate the guy and are totally petrified of him one minute and the next minute coming.

sweetone66sweetone66almost 9 years ago
Loved this story!!!

Yes, it is just a story, it was HOT. and far more realistic than some on Lit... It's much easier to see a woman fall under the "spell" of a man who gently brought her to a fabulous climax, than one who does so after being brutally raped as some authors depict.

Do hope you intend to continue this... as I would love to see a happily engaged couple... eventually married with some little ones running around.

So paint me a romantic fool LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Best read

This was probably the best 1 I've read. I woke up this a.m. and re-read a few parts :D

winealittlewinealittleover 8 years ago
I can't believe some of the comments LOL

This is Literotic people...not real...it's a story...to be written any way the author chooses! She wrote it perfectly! Don't listen to the idiots! Her emotions were depicted perfectly...her confusion with how her body was reacting...loved it! CherryPeach wrote "Magic Dick strikes again" I wonder if this person was reading the same story I just read? This was anything but! The men you write about in your stories are mouth-watering delicious...thank god I have one of my own : )

Love your other stories too! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Thank doG for abortions. And the ability to decide whether he's still entertaining enough to keep in a couple of months time or to break his heart. Hmmm...prospects.

Thanks for the story. Extremely erotic. Very much so. I love it when men are in real danger and oblivious of the fact. Or not.

I'm still horny. You got me. Hmmm, wonder if Mr.'But I only did it because I love you.' Is still around.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I LOVED IT...

Please come back and finish this story... a few chapters would be nice, an epilog at the very least!!! I'd love to see them happily married with a couple of darling children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Come back!!

This is by far my favorite story on this site! Please come back and continue, you're such a great writer

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 7 years ago
Love your stories

I need more of each of your stories. Pretty please?

dmg_18dmg_18over 7 years ago
REVENGE

She needs to give him a taste of his own medicine or kill him

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue this story! HEA FTW!!

Love this story, please continue!!

Rud1GirlRud1Girlalmost 7 years ago
Words fail

Brilliantly observed and realised.

magevmagevover 6 years ago
please

I cannot wait for her to get away from him! He's a loser jerk. PLEASE don't let her succumb!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't worry, I've been with a lot of women

What every woman wants to hear during sex...

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
Is that the end.

Are you going to write more? It seems like you need two more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Would love more

What happens next?

bloodandsandbloodandsandover 5 years ago
Finish

We know she will fall in love with him but please finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Totally Hot

Great Story. You are a fantastic writer. If you were to continue the story, I would like her to continue to rebel against him and regain her fighting strength and see what other methods he is willing to use. She is aroused by him sexually but is repulsed by him every other way.

No baby! Buzz and story killer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pleeeeease...

That was so hot! Being overpowered and made to take more than I thought possible is one of mine and my husbands favorite role play fantasies. Thanks to daily kegel exercises and the occasional penis pump it's a scene we can achieve pretty realistically a couple times a month. Works best after a few days of abstinence. I don't know why we humans retain such caveman/cavewoman instincts after thousands of years of evolution but I know I'm not alone.

While I don't condone rape, none of us would be regular visitors to the non-con category if it weren't a kink of interest. I don't get some of the regular readers of this genre and their consistent comments railing for revenge except the ones that blur the line between non-consent and brutality. That and non-consensual BDSM is just abuse. Although manipulative and threatening I didn't get that vibe here. For me it hit all the right notes. Feisty but naturally submissive woman meets obsessive hunky Dominant willing to risk everything for the object of his desire. Determined but gentle. Overpowering but protective. You left this with so much potential! The whole Steven threat has my mind spinning with the possibilities. I've seen you return to another series (which I'll be reading next) after years of absence so I am begging you to return to this storyline. Please please please....

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 5 years ago
I like

the idea of poison, the woman's murder weapon. Also, I don't know much about Australia, but assuming it's similar to the US, why the f**k didn't she try calling 911 when she heard him initially enter her apartment? Thanks for leaving the ending open. I have my own theories about what happens, and if I were Simon I would run, run far, and run fast. Yet another five stars. -- JB Edwards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I wish

I wish that you would finish this. I know that you’re working on a bunch of things, but this may be my favorite of all the stories you have written. I loved The Ranch, too, but I love how this story is going. I would really love to see two more chapters. Maybe she is pregnant and too late to get the morning after pill. She goes for an abortion without his knowledge. Or maybe she decides to keep the baby at the very last minute. Maybe he doesn’t let her out of his sight for three weeks, but she gets lucky and has her period. At the end of three weeks, he doesn’t give up, and he just moves him self in with videos for blackmail, and he makes her have his baby. There are tons of possibilities. I would really like to see how this ends.

Bellie444Bellie444almost 5 years agoAuthor
I know...

I know some people would like to see this finished with a clearer ending, but if I continued it I think the series would conclude in a way that may spoil it for many readers who imagined different outcomes. Also, it would inevitably drag out into a new drama because I happened to draft a short follow up chapter a while ago, and that’s the direction it went haha. Sometimes I wish literotica had an outcome voting poll, because this one is quite divided. And from other works you can probably tell I have trouble letting the bad guy win ;) but I’m not going anywhere anytime soon, so There’s a chance I’ll come back to this if the inspiration comes to me. Thanks for your feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I agree with JBEdwards

That dumb sick bastard should be running for his life.

Trying to rationalise his actions is victim blaming. No means no.

She’s exhausted emotionally and physically if I were I her situation I’d stab him whilst he was asleep and run to the police. He deserves a painful death. I’m an adult now so I know enough to lull him into a false sense of security first.

Shit I really shouldn’t have read this last chapter, lol can’t change that. I thought it had been abandoned not deliberately left ambiguous. I do like some of your other work but this reads like defending a rapist.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yes there are Simons out there

A great depiction of a really fucked up male character. This is an extreme example,

in fiction. Yet it captures the complex world women walk in. It is not a story for those who have been gaslighted or raped in real life. Simon's inner world is similar to many rapists' mindsets. They all think the woman wanted it. Yet remember this is fantasy folks, remember that.

Hopefully, Bellie, you will come back to this. If Sandra gets prenant, will the child have her personality or Simon's? Sadly his crazy thinking and lack of empathy can be transmitted genetically. And what does she do with this bat shit crazy guy giving her minblowing orgasms? Fodder for more story telling I think. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please more!

I vote romance. Write what comes, don't avoid it because some people might have an issue.. It's non-con FFS!

DoloreseDoloreseover 4 years ago
Please continue story

Hi, I have re-read this whole story like 3 times and there is something! I want to hear what else is happening, you mentioned Steve... That's seems like possible obstacle in their future... Possibly will re-read it again in few months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I vote for romance

This story is very well written. I always root for the not so bad, bad guys. So far i have read this story atleast 4 times and it has got me sopping wet each time. I am rooting for simon and sandra living happily ever after and would rather have you end the story here than split them apart with a follow up.

Cheers to your creative writing. You are doing a great job. It's perfect for nonconsent genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sandra is plain stupid. Simon is a typical off the street rapist.

"You promised, you bastard" - Seriously, for the 3rd time in less than 6hrs he has broken his promise and still she had the balls to feel cheated for the 3rd time. What is she, plain dumb dimwit? memory loss?

And what's with victim self-blaming and Sandra convincing herself how rapist Simon cheated, raped, hurt, broke promises BUT everything is forgiven since he is an orgasm giver (not exclusive though, Peter did aswell) who is good (when she does what he desires against her wish), and hurt her but to his credit in his self-defence when she hit him (trying to stop the rape). LOL! The character is really stupid.

Though Simon's character is a typical rapist mentality who are silent in real world but live in their own overactive fantasy world and when they can't make it happen naturally and organically in real world, they get frustrated and resort to stubbornness and violence to have their fantasies fulfilled.

Its plain one sided rape story, a logical powerful rapist v/s a brain dead, weak victim. Not my kind of noncon, but not discrediting the author's style of writing which is good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wow

Just wow. I read the Assassin's Bride, and this too got me hooked up. Why did I just found this now? the best writer I've found in this site so far 🥰 Hope next time Simon won't forced himself on her and let her crave for it!!!!

Akirababe87Akirababe87about 4 years ago
Awesome

Great writing. The wait to the actual act was torture, but deliciously so. Can't wait to read more of your stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
johar666

waiting for the next part

FoxycatladyFoxycatladyover 3 years ago
More please

Is this the end of this series? Will there be more? Really love your writing style ^

meowsiesmeowsiesover 3 years ago

I

NEED

MORE

GIVE

ME

MORE

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 3 years ago

Hey Bellie, OK, so I read this whole series in about two days. It is wonderful. Extremely well crafted. The characters are believable. And their actions make sense. I really enjoyed this and I do hope you write more eventually. I have given 5 Stars to all 9 of these chapters and look forward to reading the rest of your library. Note: I would suggest that if you do decide to do another chapter then I would keep Steven out of it. You've built Simon up to be a Possessive Narcissistic Sociopath and unless you want MURDER as an element of your story? Steven should probably not even look at Sandra. Just my opinion. :)

bloodandsandbloodandsandalmost 2 years ago

I wish this story was finished. Sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There must be more to the story than this!?! You don't need to anybody else to these two. It will be interesting to see how working/dating will work. The mind game and counter balance is wonderfully done. For a moment there it almost seems like a reverse Stockholm Syndrome where she begins she has the power over him over the 3 weeks. Now that would be such a mind fuck. Can't wait for another 4 chapters!

eternalsunshine27eternalsunshine27about 1 year ago

wow ........moree plss dont leave us hanging lol

kiwiplumkiwiplum7 months ago

I'm totally stumped that HaydenDLinder says the characters actions "make sense".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
1869 Followers
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES