Oversimplification of Amy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you so much, Michael!"

I arrived at her dorm twenty minutes later. I am dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt, and she, in jeans and a sweater. She is sitting on the steps of her dorm, but rises as soon as she sees me. She walks quickly to me, and throws her arms around me.

"Amy honey, is there a problem? What's wrong?"

"Oh, Michael ... you are going to think I am such a pest. I could not sleep again last night, and when I saw you this morning, I wanted to run to you and kiss you. I quickly left with Jennifer so I wouldn't make a fool of myself."

"Are you okay honey?" I say as I hold her by the shoulders looking into her pretty eyes, already filling with tears.

"Michael, I love you. I know it. You just have to love me back!"

"Amy, you have to get ahold of yourself honey. Let's walk down to the bluff overlook, and you can tell me about it."

She is distraught. Janie was right; Amy still has a crush on me. But, I just can't throw Kathy over no matter how attractive and desirable Amy is. As we walk, she is muttering about how wonderful I am, and how she fell in love with me when we were together in the theater. I finally get her calmed down a little at the overlook. Luckily, we are alone.

I settle her on the bench, and put my arms around her as she starts crying openly and uncontrollably against my shoulder. I try to lighten things up a little,

"We have to stop meeting like this honey, people are going to talk."

She tries to laugh through her tears, but says,

"Michael, stop! Don't make me laugh! I don't want to laugh right now!" but then she brightens a little. She looks at me and says, "Kiss me Michael! I need to feel your lips on me."

She seems a little desperate and needy, but my affection for her as a friend overrides my better judgement. I kiss her for what seems to be a long time as her tears run down her cheeks and mine also. I wipe her tears away as she starts again,

"Michael, I talked to Janie last night and told her all about our lovely date last week, and my feelings for you, which she already knows, and I just needed her advice, and I—"

"—Amy, slow down honey ... you're rambling. Tell me what you want me to do."

"Truthfully Michael," she starts, and then she wipes her eyes with a wrinkled tissue she pulls out of her jeans pocket, blows her nose and then continues, "Truthfully Michael, I want you to make love to me." She waits for that to sink in, "I want you to take me to you place and make love to me tonight."

"Okay Amy, I can't do that, but you can stay with me tonight and let's see if we can get you calmed down a little. I'll cook you a nice dinner, and we will kill a bottle of wine—you are your close enough to legal honey. Once we get there, we will figure out what to do ... maybe I'll give you a nice relaxing massage."

"Oh, Michael that sound so wonderful, you are so sweet! I'm sorry I am such a mess!"

"You have to understand that there are things we can't do, but we'll figure it all out. You're a friend and I'm here for you, Amy."

"Okay Michael darling!"

I look her over: this lovely little girl with her incredible brown eyes, and lithe sexy little body, and hard little apple tits. I would love to take her home and make sweet love to her all night long, coming inside her several times, but that is not going to happen. That would not help her very much. So, I give her my hand and help her up from the bench. She immediately pulls herself up on tiptoes and kisses my again.

"Let's go honey." I say softly as I lead her back to my place.

All the way, I am thinking, "What the hell am I doing? This girl needs to do some growing up; she is sweet and as a friend, I love her, but what am I proposing? Feed her and get her drunk? Well I am not going to do the latter exactly, but I do want calm her down enough to be able to help her. The only other option is to blow her off, which I am not going to do."

Once there, I put on some music—smooth Jazz—and pour her a glass of Chardonnay. She starts to drink it, and I say,

"Sip it hon ... sip it!"

I sauté up some veggies, and angle-cut up a spicy sausage, stirring it all up with olive oil as I boil some spaghetti. When it's done, I plate the pasta for her and ladle on the simmering veggie-sausage mix.

"Eat up darlin'! If I know you, you are probably ravenously hungry ... you always seem to be! Where you put it all in that tiny little frame of yours, I do not know!"

"Yes, Michael I am ... thank you so much for being so nice to me. I know I have been a little pest to you in the past, but I-I want to make up for it."

"Well, I have no choice Amy, I like you. You are a sweet person and you've grown on me just lately. Plus, you are Janie's little sister, so I will always look after you for her."

"Mmm, the dinner was so good and I love the wine, but it is making me a little dizzy. I think we should settle down." She says.

I take her into my bedroom. I explain to her that I am going to give her my bed, but want to give her a relaxing massage to help her sleep, so I need her to lie naked face down on my bed.

"There are a couple of bath towels in the bathroom. So strip, and put the large one on the bed to lie on, and the smaller one to cover your intimate parts over your back. Call me when you are ready."

"Michael you are not going to take advantage of me are you? I mean it is okay if you do, but I just want to know, cuz I'm just a little ... a little fragile right now." She looks at me with her beautiful liquid eyes wide.

She wasn't making any sense—probably the wine—so I wait out in the hall for her to undress and to lie on my bed.

"Okay Michael ... I'm ready." I hear as I wait for her in the hallway.

I walk in and she is naked, but lying on her stomach with no towel covering her, treating me to the sight of the most delicious petite little body, I have seen in a while. I get a little electrical twinge down south just looking at her, and again when she turns her head and smiles at me.

"Michael, I couldn't get the small one on me right, can you do it honey?"

I oblige her, and with the towel quickly covering her from mid-back to just below her butt, I get some body oil, and start with her neck and shoulders as I straddle her.

I can feel the tension leaving her as I press deep into her flesh. I work my way down her back to just above her buttocks and switch to her lower legs working her calves with deep massages, and slowly working up to her upper leg muscle series. The larger leg muscles need a lot of strength to work out the kinks.

"Oh Michael, you have such wonderful strong hands, when are you going to do the front?"

"We are just doing the back tonight dear heart; we will save the front for another time. My Mother was a masseuse, and taught me how to work with muscles, so I know how relaxing a massage can be. She always said that if you get a good massage often, you will never need an aspirin."

"Well your Mother taught you pretty well, because I feel wonderful. Frankly, I would actually prefer making love, but this will do for now."

I laugh and reply to her, "Well I am glad you are happy hon, because you are not getting ... the other thing ... not tonight anyway! But now for the fun part ... for me anyway ... we have to do you glutes!"

"Glutes?"

"Glutes! Otherwise know as you little hiney ... you bottom ... your derriere ... the back of your front!"

She laughs at that, "Oh Michael, you are so silly! But, feel free to massage anything else interesting you find down there!"

"Anything?" I tease,

"Yes Michael ... anything! Use your imagination my dear!" She says with a musical little giggle.

I am happy to see her spirits lifting as I fold the towel down just a little, and press my hands into the small of her back. She has such beautiful flawless skin, that I am anticipating going further. I move the towel down off her buttocks, but covering her sex for modesty, and start a slow deep massage of her flawless little ass and trying to remain professional about it.

"Oh Michael, can you do this every night to me? I love it ... you hand are so strong!"

"Let's just see how it goes tonight." I reply.

I continue to work my fingers deep into her her glutes, taking my time. I let me hand slip into her crevice a little, and she gasps as a finger accidentally brushes across her little ass-pucker. I have her open her legs a little, as I continue to work inside her upper thighs, massaging the muscles without touching her vulva. I can notice that she is getting wet from this treatment, and then to finish up, I smack her on each of her buttocks, and cover up her lower regions.

"OH!" she gasps as she feels the hard smacks. "Am I getting a spanking tonight Michael?"

"Well you probably deserve one, but the smacks are just to bring the blood to the surface to warm your muscles. But, I have to say I enjoyed it. You can use the shower, and get dressed for bed now. If you like you can wear one of my T-shirts ... it will cover you like a night gown."

"Okay Michael, thank you honey!"

There seems to be too many endearments floating around between us tonight, but she is a sweet girl and I do have a lot of affection for her. I throw a T-shirt on the bed next to her, and exit the room for her to get ready.

"You can get settled down or join me in the living room for a night cap if you like."

"Okay!"

I hear the shower running, as she washes off all the oil that did not soak in, along with a lot of frustration from earlier. I went into the living room and picked up a textbook with some music, just for background noise ... Bach ... Goldberg Variations ... boring, but good background noise. I hear the shower stop, and assume that she might just slip into my bed for the night. I already have a sheet over the couch, with a blanket and pillow close by for my own use.

Amy pads into the living room dressed in my T-shirt, extending down to about four inches above her knees, and nothing else. She is drying her hair with a towel, and then just 'swamis' it around her head, tucking it in to hold it in place. She is lovely, and my cock jumps a little at the sight of her.

"A little more wine would be nice Michael, if you don't mind!"

"Sure honey, come sit on the couch."

She walks over to the couch I just vacated, and sits very daintily on the edge with her knees together. I bring two glasses of wine and say,

"Baby, we can get as drunk as we wish tonight, because we are both blowing off our classes tomorrow, and I am going to take care of you ... any objections?"

"No, Michael, that sounds so wonderful ... thank you!"

"My pleasure honey!"

How I will to get through this night without wanting to fuck her, I have no idea with my rod always semi-tumescent around her, but I am willing to try just to be there for her as a friend."

As I return from the kitchen to refill her wine class, I find that she is curled up on the sofa fast asleep. I carefully pick her up, and carry her into the bedroom and place her gently on the bed. I slip her between the sheets, and cover her up with the quilt. She turns over onto her side away from me without waking, and I sit on the bed watching her sleep for a while.

I feel like a big brother, watching over a little sister. She looks like she is about twelve, curled on my bed so quiet and serene. I smiled to myself as I admire her angelic countenance. I am developing strong feelings for this little girl I had so ignorantly considered as just a little pest. She is much more than that. She was intelligent, funny, sweet and sexy ... yes I can see that she has the capacity to be an amazing lover ... if not for me ... for someone. Even more, she will make an excellent companion for some lucky man. But, she is a little immature just now.

I walk back into the living room after turning the light off in the bedroom and closing her door. Stripped to just my boxer briefs and T-shirt, It is dark and quiet and I fall asleep quickly.

The next morning a warm body pressing up against mine awakens me. Amy joined me under the blanket on the couch sometime during the night. But, it seems that her T-shirt had worked itself up uncovering her little butt, and she has it pressed up against my groin. My morning stiffy is pressing into her ass crevice, and I move quickly to change my position, and cover her up.

I get up to make some coffee, leaving her on the couch. Working with the coffee maker on the counter I am surprised once more by a pair of diminutive hand appearing around my middle.

"Morning honey, did you sleep well?" I say to Amy, who is hugging me from behind.

"Yup, very nice and I feel much better. But, um I think ah, I might need another massage later, the one last night wore off."

I turn to see a pretty smile starting to beam across her florid little face, with her hair still tousled but her big brown eyes shining. As I smooth out her hair for her, and affectionately run my fingers along the line of her jaw I say,

"It just wore off did it?"

"Yup! It did Michael ... I need a new one!" I laugh at her shaking my head, and say

"Be a good girl and we'll see!"

I hand her a cup of coffee as she settles on a stool at the counter; she holds it in both hands, looking at me over the rim. Her eyes are wide, like little brown saucers. Her T-shirt rises as she settles in her seat, exposing much of her smooth slender thighs, nearly to the top. I pretend not to notice.

"Amy, why don't you get dressed again, and we'll go out for breakfast, and if you want a change of clothes, we can stop at your dorm. You can stay here today, and later we can talk about what will happen after that. I am still a little worried about your state of mind doll-face."

"Okay, Michael. But, I really am okay, and the stuff I arrived in is good enough for now."

We take my car and find a nice café off campus, and we have a pleasant and lively conversation as we eat. Amy's spirits seem to have lifted, and she can really go back to her dorm, but I want to be with her for one more day ... just to be sure she is okay (and because I want to be with her). While we are at the restaurant, my phone rings, and it is Kathy.

"Hello Michael dear, what's up?"

"Just having breakfast the the 5th Street café with Amy. How are things there?"

"Things here are just fine Michael; tell me a little more about what you are up to at the 5th Street café."

"Amy had a meltdown yesterday. She is a friend, so I am helping her over it."

"Oh!"

When Kathy says 'oh' so brightly, it means she wants more information. I tell her,

"Sweetheart, I know what that 'oh!' means, and there really is nothing more to it. If I tell you that it is purely innocent, will you believe me honey?"

She hesitates for a couple of seconds (seems like longer to me) and then she softly and earnestly says,

"Yes Michael, of course I believe you!"

She is aware of the fact that we are not married or engaged, and do not even have anything like an agreement to be exclusive. She is also aware that I have always been straightforward with her (perhaps more than she has been with me). I didn't have to tell her I am with Amy, she would never know ... but I would.

"Baby, I can't wait until Sunday to see you. I have reservations already at the Lexington (four-star restaurant) and I also have a very private reservation for two at my apartment afterward!"

I feel fortunate to have a Father who is a successful local businessman; he supports me at school, and pays the bulk of my rent for the apartment. The rest comes from my part-time job ... he insists on my having at least some skin in the game. Kathy quickly replies,

"Michael, I miss you so much and am excited about both reservations ... but am looking forward to the second one most. Take care of your friend and think of me often until Sunday. Be good, Michael!"

"Mmm, I am already thinking of you way to much honey. Have a good time with your family, and ... you be good too!" She giggles into the phone and says,

"Bye Michael!"

"Bye Kath."

Amy cocks her head slightly to the side like a curious puppy and she says, "Are we going to be good tonight Michael?"

"Yes Amy ... we are going to be good."

"Does that include another wonderful massage tonight?"

"Maybe!"

"Frontal?"

"Possibly, but non-sexual ... just a massage!"

A devious little smile starts to form on her face, and I brace for whatever is coming next. I do not have to wait long and as the smile builds to its climax and she says,

'Buzz killer!"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Not wham-bam thank you ma'am?" she asks, as her devious smile turns sexy.

"No ma'am!"

"Michael, you are not going to call me 'ma'am' all day, are you? If you are, I'm going back to the dorm!"

I laughed, enjoying the way her mind works and I reply, "Okay, my sweet, lovely and clever little friend!"

"Better, Michael!" I see her brow furrow a little and she asks,

"Michael, can we not mention Kathy again today, and just have it be the two of us?"

I smile and nod yes, as her best sweet smile spreads across her face and we continue our meal. Amy is very expressive, and I have already identified many of the smiles she uses for various purposes. The conversation is nice, and I try to inquire about the health of her emotions after yesterday's meltdown, and my soothing massage. She gives me answers that are purposefully vague.

We rise to leave, and she pushes her body up against mine clasping my shoulders with her hands, tiptoes up and kisses me. Then she spins around, and slides her jeans-clad ass against my crotch leaning back against me. I put my hands on her shoulders and propel her forward toward the door whispering to her,

"We are being good today Amy honey, remember?"

Her scoff informs me that she thinks 'good' is boring. Actually, I agree with her, but I am keeping my word to Kathy. I give her a couple of affectionate little pats on her behind. She turns with a smile looks me up and down and says, "M i c h a e l! "

We decide to have some fun and go bowling. I am a fair bowler, but she is the most 'neo' of neophytes. We bowl a couple of lines; she averages about sixty for two games, and I average one-eighty-five.

In the eighth frame of the second game, she gets a strike and jumps up and down clapping her hand, and she runs to me and leaps into my arms and wrapping her arms and legs around me in a full body hug. Her child-like joy of life is natural, and is one of the things that so attracts me to her.

I said before that the man who gets her, will be a very lucky guy, and right now part of me, just a small part, wishes to be in contention for that prize! I told her that as a reward, I will try to work one tiny naughty touch into our massage tonight ... but just a tiny, semi-chaste one! She tells me that she will take what she can get, and we both laugh about it. As I walk to the line for my turn, my heart is beating faster.

On the drive home, she spends the whole time fiddling with all of the radio knobs and buttons trying to get some music out of it, but instead turning the radio into a gnarled mess and driving me crazy. Finally out of frustration I ask,

"What are you? Six?"

"Michael, I'm just looking for a good station!"

I shake my head as we arrive back home. Amy bounces out of the car and runs to the door waiting impatiently for me to open it. We enter my apartment, and sensing that she is still keyed up from the bowling, I suggest a late-afternoon run.

"Michael, I can't run in stiff jeans!"

"Well ... if you don't mind, I have a pair of running shorts and a top that might fit you. They were left behind by an ex-girlfriend, who is about your size and they are clean, I think. I do not have any clean panties for you though, so you have to either wear the ones you have on, or go without on the run."