Oversimplification of Amy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michael, how many ex-girlfriends have you had?! Well, okay, get them and I will change."

I come back after a few minutes having changed into running shorts and an old T-shirt. She is already down to her bra and panties, having unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and tossing them on the couch along with her top.

She sees me coming and I tell her she can change in the bathroom if she needs to. She says, "No need!" unhooks her bra sliding it off her arms, and tosses it on top of the jeans. She is suddenly aware that I am intently watching her strip, and staring at her tits. She smiles, and slowly pulls her panties down her hips and ass.

She is doing a strip tease for my benefit, wiggling her hips as she slowly lowers them to her knees. Then looking directly into my eyes with an even smile, she lets them fall to her feet. Opening her legs as she steps one foot out, she uses the other foot to fling her panties in the direction of her other clothes on the couch.

She misses, but not by much. She casually walks over to me completely naked, and pushes her tit up against me as she snatched the garments from my hand. She turns around and her naked butt is pressing into my crotch. She strides over to the couch, with her legs spread wide enough for me to see a little of her pussy.

She stretches her arms up and lets the top slip down onto her shoulders. Then she turns away from me, bends at the waist giving me a wonderful view of all of her charms from behind, and steps into the shorts. She takes her time wiggling them up over her hips, and looking deeply into my eyes with a wantonly sexy Mona Lisa smile, and zips them up. She looks down at the crotch of my shorts, starting to expand noticeably, and gives me a very satisfied smile.

"Amy, the next time you do that, I just might take you up on your innuendos, and make you back them up with some ... action!"

"Let that thought just be our sexy little secret, Michael!"

I moan with a pain in my groin as I am about to burst from my shorts. I have seen Amy mad, sad, hurt, joyful, and worried, but I have never seen her so sultry-sexy before. This is a new side of my oversimplified friend.

I recover from my momentary blue-balls, and we hit the door for our run. As we start out on the road, memory of the sight of her tight little naked form crowds every other thought from my mind. Now running behind her, I notice that she pulled her shorts up enough to show the bottoms of her pretty, little butt cheeks.

We run at an easy pace for four miles as we talk, and joke, and laugh. She expresses her surprise at my declaration after her strip tease, and I apologize for it, but she tells me that it is no problem, and she was actually amused, and a little turned-on by it. I joke telling her that maybe we need two naughty touches tonight, to which she giggles profusely. As we run, we pass several young men who notice the brevity of Amy's shorts. After the run, Amy takes her clothes into the bathroom, and changes in private after her shower.

She comes out dressed and ready for whatever comes next!'

~ ~ ~

Continued in Chapter Three.