All Comments on 'Oversimplification of Amy Ch. 03'

by Michael142

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No longer romantic.... but still love it

How would you think adding Janie to the mix makes the story better? No girl will ever just accept that you fucked her sister but love only her. I get that you are trying to make the story sexier but please try to be a little more realistic. I still love the story and am patiently waiting for the next chapter.

WhirliestWindWhirliestWindover 8 years ago
Did anyone notice?

That ch 1 = 2 pages, ch 2 = 3 pages, ch 3 = 4 pages.

This means ch 4 = 5 pages!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Romantic = B.S.

Story started out good but went in the toilet on this chapter. After expressing their love for each other they both start cheating on each other. He screws her sister and is having thoughts about their mother, then he practically wrecks, a guys wrist for groping the sister,but he allows some stranger to feel up his " true loves" pussy.

She is dating and screwing some other guy and gets upset cause he screws her sister plus she openly flirts with anything in pants and flashes everyone in the bowling alley. This is not love nor romance it's just a bunch of horny students screwing anything in sight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
As others said, not really romantic

They are both hooking up with other people, neither are being loving to each other. Wouldn't this be more appropriate in Erotic Couplings?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Cockhound and sluts have kicked all the romance out of this story.

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
Irregardless, Michael is a gentleman.

The girls all seem flirty and are dating others, so is Michael and telling them so, if it comes up. A very fun story, and hope he achieves the "hat trick". Oh hi Kathy what can I do to you/for you. I knew thoses panties were going to find there way to another girl. Maybe a movie, the sisterhood of the traveling panties.

twoebtwoebalmost 8 years ago
Kinda disappointed

I mean really says he loves her then sleeps with her sister and its ok. You like the guy and then the while development of that chareter is ruined. Destroys the story some takes it from a romance ti just abunch of erotic co u olings and people cheating. Loved it tell this chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous