All Comments on 'Overtime at the Office'

by Lone9653

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Great story! Good job as a first submission. Looking for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I liked it

What happens when they Netflix and chill?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Overtime at the office

a decent tale. a few miscues telling itas you do...subject/verb..."he ran his hands through her hair" not, "he runs his hands...".

That survivable.

Delicious tale!

Lone9653Lone9653over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for the feedback. I will work on the next chaper.

I appreciate the feedback concerning noun/verb agreement. I admit I need work on that. I hated English class and now im paying for it.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
good story, thanks

are they co-workers?

friends?

good friends?

friends with benefits?

or . . ?

sampadassampadasabout 8 years ago
CORPORATE OFFICE

I MRS KUNDAN G PARAKH IS WORKING IN CORPORATE OFFICE MY BOSS ALWAYES TGIVE ME WORKE BEFORE I WANT TO LEAVE OFFICE SO IHAVE TO STAYED AT OFFICE LATE NIGHT AND BOSS ALWASE MAKE ME LEFT HOME BY HIS BIG LUXRIOUS CAR SITTING ON HIS LAP HE FUCK ME AT OFFICE AND NOW I AND MY BOSSALWAYES LEFT LATE NIGHT NIGHT PLEASE CARREY ON YOUR STORIES AND MAKE ME HORNY.

THANKS

sanjay2008_99@rediffmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can co-workers - or simply neighbors - stay as FWB where this couple is now?

Can they see others and come back together, REALLY? And can they remain professionals at work without other employees adding 2 + 2 based on what was overheard or seen?

BUT the strongest marriages I've seen were begun with the couple at least working in the same organization, if not in the same office or on the same floor. Check the stats.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLone9653@Lone9653
Middle aged man with no formal education in writing. I joined the military shortly after I graduated from high school with nothing more than "bone head" English classes behind me. My time in the service was my education, and like most GI's I'd pick up a book (most...