Overtime at the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god, when I told you to cum inside me I had no idea you'd flood me with it!" Paula exclaimed.

"Well it's been a while." Tony answered, "And I guess I had quite a bit stored up."

Paula was standing and picking her jeans up from around her knees, fastening them.

"Well don't take this the wrong way, I didn't plan on this happening. I don't regret it, but to be brutally honest I was horny as hell. Otherwise I'm not for sure if I'd gone through with it. I always wanted to keep our friendship just that, as friends.

"I've had fantasies about you I can't deny, I've just been able to keep my hormones in check." Paula said.

"So should I be saying I'm sorry for taking advantage of you?" Tony asked.

"No, not at all. I was more than willing, and again, being honest I needed that. I think you and I can still be friends, but what do you think about us being able to see each other for something more than just coffee or lunch?" Paula asked inquisitively.

"Well I'm not the kind of guy to just fuck you and forget you, so yes I still want to be friends, but are you asking me if we should start dating? I don't know how the company or co-workers would take to that Paula."

"No Tony, rest your worried head. I'm not asking you to be my boyfriend, but it's obvious neither one of us is dating anyone, and there are times when a person has needs. I trust you, or I'd never come over to your office to begin with, let alone allow you to bend me over your desk. I'm saying I like you, and I like you a lot, and I'm saying I know you and I can get together when we have those needs and privately take care of them. I believe the term we are looking at is Friends with Benefits, keeping it just between you and me. And just to let you know how much I enjoyed it, with a benefit package like yours that's one hell of a good deal for a girl!" Paula said with a sly devilish grin.

Tony laughed and replied. "Paula, I think you and I just took our friendship to a new level. One of which I am proud to participate in. But like you said I think it would be best if it were just between you and me. Who knows what the future may have, but I think right now I am more than willing to have lunch with you and dessert!" Tony was pulling the zipper up on his jeans and getting himself presentable tucking his shirt in.

"So it's agreed. Keep it secret but we can see each other from time to time. Let's just try to keep bending me over your desk to a minimum. "Paula stated and they both laughed and agreed.

"I do have a proposition for you though." Tony began, "what about skipping lunch? I can wrap things up here and you and I can either grab some dinner or maybe watch some Netflix tonight?"

"I think that's a great idea. I need to clean up anyhow. I smell of sex." Paula said matter of factly. "I'll text you my address and you can come over, say around 7 o'clock"

"Great, I'll be there with the popcorn," Tony said as he was unlocking and opening the door for Paula.

Tony leaned in and gave her a deep passionate kiss which she returned eagerly.

"I'll see you then." Paula said, and as she was walking out Tony gave her a playful slap on the ass and replied,

"I can't wait."

12