All Comments on 'Owned by a Ghetto Bitch Pt. 01'

by FantasizeAndRealize

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun story

Often strange hook-ups happen after a break up.. It is good to have experience with not so ideal woman who just want a little fun.

FantasizeAndRealizeFantasizeAndRealizeover 8 years agoAuthor
A way of life!

This story is planning to develop into not just a comeback hook-up but a Fem Dom relationship where this fat, classless, crude ghetto woman dominates a good looking professional white male.

I had such a relationship and it was great! To be able to surrender yourself and to serve someone in such a manner is very releasing emotionally. I however did not have the balls to let it shape the rest of my life and make me loose my family, friends and colleagues.

It is just not possible to bring such a person to corporate functions and still stay employed at the place. Friends abandon you because their girlfriends or wives are uncomfortable around a person from such a different culture with very little in common. Your family is also disappointed in you because they expect you to mate with someone that can help you socially and not be an economic hindrance.

I broke up from my fat black gangsta girl before it led to marriage but think of her, and miss her every day. I really did love her and what she did to me!

snorkie1979snorkie1979over 8 years ago
Hairy black bbw

I have a sub fwb bbw slut.She is hairy big tits and kinky as fuck.Love the story.

omnivorousomnivorous11 months ago

I'll be damned.....when I went hunting for a story with certain tags...this one came up (the only one in fact)...but usually any race other than my own, does not attract me...but I figured what the hell I'll read a bit...and next thing I know...here I am writing a comment and willing to see where ch2 goes!!!

I'm not saying I love it....but so far it has peaked my interest...so here we go.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would gladly be her slave and dog. I would like to be chained by collar on my neck with leash and wearing diapers because she didn't let me use toilet or shower. And lick her feet of course. Her ass can sit on my face for hours and after that i will always will say: "Thank you Mistress."

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman2 months ago

Added to my favorites and if this is any indication of what lay ahead, more favorites to follow.

FantasizeAndRealizeFantasizeAndRealizeabout 1 month agoAuthor

Thank you for all the great comments. All of you are so right. I am proud that this story gave so much interest and pleasure!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous