All Comments on 'Owned by The Boss and Her Gay PA Ch. 02'

by labrysuk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Good start, but we need more action with lots of detail.

SeductionLoverSeductionLoveralmost 12 years ago
The Boss

Looking forward to the lady boss making an appearance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love those cocks!

Waiting for more of the story. So far it's been great. I think everyone remembers the first cock they ever sucked and the first time they were fucked in the ass. Both are things that once you've done it very few can stop at that point. I know it hooked me immediately and I had to have more and more. I gladly accepted the fact that I wanted to be a faggot cock hound for the rest of my life. Nothing tastes better than a hard cock deep in your mouth or your ass perferably both at the same time. I've be come a cum dumpster and take all i can find., including my relatives such as cousins, uncles and even my father, who I give my body to as often as possible and he loans me out to his friends. I love the life and have no desire to change, only find more and larger cocks to serve.

bk3rdbk3rdalmost 10 years ago
When will the boss make her debut?

Like the story so far, want to see how she will assert her control.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous