All Comments on 'Owning Bella Ch. 01'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
LemonweaseleyeLemonweaseleyeover 11 years ago
Beautifully realized story

I love this. Cant wait for the next chapters.

MaynessMaynessover 11 years ago
Hey your back!

Am so pleased you posted this, was just going to email you! It's made my day! A seamless continuation and very vividly written, well done. Can't wait for the next chapter, now tell me is Jim going to cause more trouble? Does Ellie safe word on something or perhaps she makes Mel deliciously jealous? Oh the possibilies! Thanks. m.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 11 years agoAuthor

Mayness you have made my day and just to show you how grateful I am, chapter two should be published in the next day or two.

My friend Lem, Thank you your the best!

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
A fine story!

Very well-written and hot - I really enjoyed this and the way you have written it. Thank you for sharing your marvellous talent with us and please bring us Chapter 2 very soon. Five stars, a big smile and hugs!

angelface195angelface195over 11 years ago
I enjoyed

This immensely. As a writer also on this site I love your story. I am looking forward to more.

MGU67MGU67over 11 years ago
so nice

to see a continuation of the story between Mel and Bella, I hope you have many more chapters to share with us.

Thank you

Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniover 11 years ago
perfectly done

i totally enjoyed your work xelliebabex as its real honor to read such as masterpiece as it follows the previous series so perfectly. Bella accepting Mel as her Master was so perfect and well executed that i it found was the high point of the whole story

AnomandarisAnomandarisover 11 years ago
Well done.

Hot scenes, very good emotional content.

bellaballandabellaballandaover 11 years ago
I just found you

And read everything in one sitting. It's amazing!

goodgirl45goodgirl45over 11 years ago
Great!

Xellie, you are great! I absolutely loved the surrender on Bella´s submission... Waiting for the next chapter. Thanks!!!

joodlejoodleabout 11 years ago
Hell yeah

I LOVED that ending. The editing has been improving, but as I recommended before, if you have not read the story out loud to yourself yet, perhaps you should. It helps to catch errors that are harder to notice when just reading normally. I am so glad you wrote a sequel. It has me all excited. xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Question

Just how smart is it to let your dom fuck you with the tip of his filthy work boots? This is a common occurrence in bdsm stories and porn, but I just don't get it. The shoe has walked through all kinds of dirt and germs, and then he shoves it into her genitals? Eeeeek...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i agree with the previous comment

don't fuck her with your dirty shoe. how does a Dom care for her like that when he is exposing her to germs and disease..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am fascinated by your tale. I don't understand though exactly why a male would want his shoe licked in a rude fashion. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and story. I will confess personally I have always thought oral connection one of the best things in life for example even a woman's armpits, if cared for, are attractive. Of course dominating or even 'owning' a lady is attractive in a sense partly as this is how you claim time together and the various territories which are the properties of romance. Thank you for your smart and expressive fiction, sweet lady.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES