Owning Elaine Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you helped Susan do something to me," Kristy said and advanced on Elaine.

Elaine quickly looked and made sure she had a way out, but she wasn't going to run from Kristy. Not yet, at least.

"I got you back before and I'll get you back again," Kristy continued. "And when I get you back this time, you'll think back on all the times I had you before as the easy times. I'll have you licking my asshole again within a month."

Elaine thought of all she had endured with Kristy and anger flared in her. She looked around to make sure they were alone and that she had a way out.

"Fuck you, Kristy," Elaine hissed. "Yeah, you keep getting me, and I keep getting away. You are never going to keep me. Maybe someone did something to you or maybe you just fucked up and lost, just like in Vegas; you stupid, arrogant cunt."

Kristy lunged at Elaine, her face flushed with anger. Elaine side stepped her and moved towards the door when Billie came through and into the room.

"Hey, don't fuck with my stuff," Billie said. She stood between Elaine and the enraged brunette.

"That little slut has got a mouth on her," Kristy growled. She wanted to hurt someone, preferably Elaine, but wasn't up to starting a fight with Billie. Billie scared her a little and she was afraid she might lose.

"She sure does," Billie said with a grin. "And that's my mouth now so leave her alone. Stay the fuck away from my prize."

Kristy shot Elaine a look of pure hatred and left the room.

Elaine was incredibly turned on by what had just happened. Billie had protected her. Billie had kept Kristy from hurting her. She wanted to give herself to Billie to show her gratitude.

"Thank you, Miss Billie," Elaine said and kissed her possessor.

"You can show me how grateful you are later," Billie said. She gave Elaine a long kiss. "But I have to get to practice."

Billie turned and left. Elaine watched her muscular legs and butt as she walked away.

----

Sex was definitely the number one way to pass the time here. If you could get it, that was. Elaine had no problem, but Kristy and Michelle were on the outside looking in. Billie had made it clear that she was not whoring Elaine out to either of them (though she and Susan were going to swap prizes for a night or two) and Susan never charged on the rare occasions she leant out Melissa.

There were definite fault lines forming. Susan and Billie made up one side. Elaine and Melissa were with them philosophically even if they had not been their prizes. The opposition was definitely Michelle and Kristy. They had apparently made up and forgotten about what Michelle did to Elaine. They had a common pair of enemies and naturally made an alliance. Laura was neutral, but she was doing well whoring out Mary. She tended to side with Michelle and Kristy, but never violently or loudly. She was low key, keeping an eye on her options and doing well in the middle at the moment.

All the slaves knew that the standings changed. If Elaine succeeded in her tryout, that would bump Michelle down to a prize. Or Barry might sell her and bring in a new girl. Any of them could be sold at any time or Barry could just change the rules. All the girls could do was do their best under whatever system was in place.

Elaine wondered if there would be so much sex if there were other things to do. The competitors worked out all day then came back to their rooms wired and bored. What better way to pass the hours than sex? It was the same with the guards. There wasn't all that much need for them and their actual duties amounted to a couple of hours a week. What to do with the rest of that time? Well, here are three beautiful women you can fuck anytime you want to, on the clock even.

As the prime entertainment for much of those off hours, Elaine was convinced the place needed a softball team or at least a ping pong table. Well, maybe not ping pong: the paddles could be bad for her.

----

The lounge had windows that looked out onto the grounds. It was a pretty bleak landscape, gray skies and snow covered grounds. The evergreen hedges added some color, but it still was not very appealing. She had put up with the appalling summer heat and just when it was getting nice, she gets swept out to the Midwest for winter. It was enough to make a girl grumpy, especially one who needed outdoor time as much as Elaine.

While staring out the window after breakfast, waiting for the inevitable visit from Steve, Elaine saw red. Not a dull, weathered red, but bright and vibrant. A cardinal appeared on a bush outside the window (no-bars, the slaves weren't going anywhere). He bounced around, peered inside at Elaine, then he flew off to another tree.

The bright bit of color, the curiosity and activity of the bird as he went about his way, gave Elaine a little more hope and a little more strength.

Winston approached Elaine with a leash in hand. So it was going to be Winston this morning, she thought and readied herself for this violation.

"The Boss wants you at the gym," Winston said and hooked the leash on Elaine's collar. He gave the leash a short tug and Elaine followed him down to the tunnels.

Winston led her to the gym where he turned her over to Susan.

"Thank you, sir," the tall blonde said. "She will be sent back for lunch."

Winston gave one last knowing leer at Elaine then went back to the house.

"Ready for your tryout, sweetie?" Susan asked with a smile. "You held up your end, I held up mine."

"Yes, Miss," Elaine said. It was beginning to dawn on her that they were actually going to give her a chance. "Thank you, Miss."

"I want you to understand that I always hold up my end," Susan said. "If we ever want to do business in the future, you know you can trust me. But for now, you're just another prize. Don't get above yourself. You're not a competitor. Yet."

"Yes, Miss," Elaine said.

Elaine would have felt much better if they had allowed her to do some training first. She was woefully out of shape, grown soft by months of confinement. She needed to get back into shape to be able to make a good impression and just for her own sanity. But she hadn't. She was in the worst shape she had been in in years. Getting fucked was not the best way to stay in shape. All things considered, though, she felt good, though.

Elaine just wished she knew what she was going to have to do.

Elaine took a good look at this mythical place, "The Gym". This is where the competitors, the aristocracy of the slaves here, spent their days. This was her first time here and Melissa had told her that she had never been here. It was a big open space, a steel frame with rafters visible high above. The two basketball hoops that hung from the ceiling at either end were reminders of this place's former function. Seeing the hoops made her want to shoot some baskets, she had a good jump shot and had enjoyed playing.

She snapped back into the reality of the moment and took a more detailed look around. What else was here? A climbing wall, ropes and a few piles of pads. A couple of the hired help were arranging and moving the pads to Barry's instruction. Her owner saw her when Susan led her in and smiled.

"Good morning, Elaine," he said and kissed her, "you are looking lovely this morning."

"Thank you, Master," Elaine answered.

"Why don't you go run around and warm up while Susan and I talk about what we are going to do with you?" Barry said and gave her bare bottom a squeeze.

"Yes, Master," Elaine said. She stepped away and slid a hair band Billie had given her off her wrist. She quickly tied up her long, straight hair and trotted off to explore.

Elaine quickly figured out what the course would be. It was a loop around the gym, with a short stretch or two on the floor, but mostly climbing over or under the pads. She wasn't sure how or if the climbing wall and ropes fitted in, but she thought she'd better get on those, too.

Pretty soon Elaine was completely lost in her warmup, she was loose and getting up a good sweat. She had always been a good climber, even if most of her power was in her legs.

"Okay," Barry snapped. "Let's get this going and see if you are worth my time, Elaine."

There was some amusement, but mostly determination in his eyes, he expected results from her.

"Yes, Master."

"Susan," Barry said to the blonde slave, "show her the proper way."

"Yes, Master," Susan loped off and attacked the course.

Elaine studied her intently. She had gotten most of the course right, just a move there and, "oh that was how the rope and climbing wall fit in!" It looked like fun.

"Now give me ten laps," Barry said. "Go!"

Elaine managed a quick "Yes, Master" and took off.

Susan held the stop watch while Barry walked around and watched her from different angles and points of view. Elaine found herself growing stronger as the laps went on and she found her groove. She got into her rhythm and zone, every lap seemed to be a little shorter and she could have gone on forever if Barry had not yelled "Stop!"

She stopped, briefly dazed and coming down from the run.

"For a cold run, that was impressive," Barry allowed

Elaine trotted over to where Barry and Susan were comparing notes. She wanted to run more, she had forgotten how much she loved a good workout, how she longed to be back in shape and have at least some of her body back.

Susan gave Elaine a quick, approving smile then turned back to Barry.

"Your cold times are better than what Michelle did at the last meets," Barry said. "How are you at being hunted?"

"Good, Master," Elaine said. "But I'm better outside."

"Not in this weather," Barry snorted. "In here. Let's see how long you can stay away from Susan."

Elaine and Susan took up positions on opposite sides of the room.

"Remember, Elaine," Barry reminded her, "you're trying NOT to be caught." He laughed at his own joke.

Elaine filed it away for motivation. She could do this.

"Go!" Barry yelled and Susan sprang across the room.

Elaine was impressed by how fast Susan was. Her first two strides got her up to speed and a good ways across the room. Elaine was a little slow to react and when she did, she reacted wrong. She went to her left, thinking she could hide behind some ramps, but Susan cut her off and pinned her in a corner. It was over in six seconds.

"That may need some work," Barry admonished. "Susan is quick and she has a long reach, don't let her get close and don't let her box you in. Let's do it again."

This time Elaine didn't wait but as soon as Barry said go she was off. This time she went up. She climbed up the ramps and got above Susan. When Susan began to climb up after her, Elaine grabbed a rope, swung out across the room, dropped, ran and was up the pads on the other side before Susan could get turned around.

Elaine was able to keep this up for a while. She stayed away from Susan by using her quickness in climbing and having the high ground. But Susan was smart and cunning. Once she realized she was not going to be able to take Elaine in a rush, she changed to tactics to wearing her prey out. She would feint a climb to make Elaine scramble away and suddenly make a real attack and make Elaine run across the room. Each time a little more of Elaine's limited endurance was being used up. She was going to tire and make a mistake soon.

Susan finally caught Elaine when she made the slave run for five minutes straight from one side of the room to the other, always having to climb and jump and sprint. Susan did not let up or need to take a break. Elaine was not in shape and she began to tire. She was frustrated because she knew if she was in shape could have kept this up for much, much longer. But as it was, gasping for air with her limbs burning and aching, she was a step too slow and Susan caught her ankle. Elaine went down sprawling and Barry called "Time!"

Susan helped Elaine up.

"Nice run, slave girl," Susan congratulated her.

"Hunter sent a nice report of your run on the mountain," Barry said. "I can see some of what he said coming through. You're smart and quick and you have determination in spades. Here's what the deal is Elaine," Barry told his property. "Michelle has been underperforming of late. And, frankly, I think you have more talent anyway. I am going to give you two weeks to get in shape and get some coaching and you will go head to head with Michelle. The winner gets the competitor spot."

Elaine tried, unsuccessfully, to hide her smile.

"I'll make her oral only to the guards," Barry added. "They'd tear her apart if they knew she was trying to get away from them. And Billie needs to lay off the strap-on."

Susan looked at Elaine and told her "You need to tell Billie about the try-out, though."

"Yes, Miss," Elaine said. She would be scared, she was scared, but she owed Billie that much.

----------

Billie was surprisingly supportive of Elaine's tryouts.

"I like you and I don't like Michelle," Billie explained. "I'd love to have that little bitch on the end of my strap-on. I'll even help you train and keep the other girls off your back. I think you'll do great, you're a tough girl."

Billie lifted Elaine's face and kissed her. "But, until then you still have duties to fulfill with me."

"Yes, Miss Billie," Elaine said and smiled.

"I am a little disappointed I can't use my toys on you," Billie said and began to pull Elaine's hair to get her face down to Billie's crotch. "But I'm sure you can find some other way to keep me happy."

Elaine was the good little slave and eagerly pleased the woman who possessed her now. Elaine was grateful she would get some time off from getting pounded by the strap-on and that Billie was being supportive so she put a little extra effort into this one.

----

Elaine began her training the next day. A lot of it at this point was just getting back in shape and learning the basic rules of the games. She was tired and aching at the end of every day, but even in a week she could tell she was getting stronger.

Barry had made it perfectly clear that the rules and his wishes on Elaine were to be respected. Barry was her protector, at least until the try out.

She was also already missing getting fucked. It was nice for the first few days, but she quickly began to miss having someone inside her, even Billie's piece of plastic fulfilled the need to be filled. Now, Billie would bring her to orgasm, or let her bring herself, so Elaine was getting release, but she needed a good, deep dicking.

Get fucked all the time by everyone or not get fucked at all. There had to be some happy point between the two options.

Being mostly off limits to the guards had other effects, too. Elaine still had to suck cock, but since she was easily the least skilled at this of the three prizes, she did not see that much action. She had to give at least one blowjob a day as reminder of her place, but it was much less than she had been forced to do. The guards were not about to give up all the free sex that made their job so wonderful, though, so Mary and Melissa got more action. Melissa seemed to enjoy the extra attention but Mary seemed to resent the inconvenience and any request for her to actually do anything. Elaine had no sympathy.

----

After practice one day Winston came to get Elaine from the gym.

"The Boss has plans for you tonight," Winston said and hooked a leash to Elaine's collar. This was when she would always shower then begin work for dinner, but Winston was taking her away. "There is a friend he needs entertained."

Elaine did not need to be told what her role in entertaining him would be.

"Yes, sir," Elaine said and followed. She was being loaned out again, her body was not her own. She could use a good fucking, though.

She was led through the tunnels and into one of the guest houses. There was a small set of rooms in the basement and she was led into these.

"Eat and get cleaned up then get ready," Winston said and pointed to a table top. There were wrist and ankle cuffs, a blindfold, ball gag, and a butt plug. "When you are done, head up to the bedroom and kneel by the bed."

"Yes, sir," Elaine said as he walked out the door.

There was a light dinner of baked chicken and steamed vegetables. It was probably better than she would have gotten back in her normal routine. She ate it all then showered.

She readied herself, doing the butt plug first to get it over but waiting until she was in the bedroom before cuffing her ankles and wrists together. She put on the gag and the blindfold last then knelt and waited.

Time always seemed to drag when she was like this, but eventually she heard the door open and heavy footsteps come in. He said nothing and did not approach Elaine, but busied himself around the room. At one point his footsteps changed from shoes to bare feet, but that was about all she could tell.

He approached her. Elaine tried to control her breathing and racing heart.

"We won't be needing this," his deep voice said and he slid off the blindfold from behind. "At least not right now."

Elaine wanted to turn and see this man who would have her for the night, but she stared straight ahead.

"And I have plans for your mouth," he said and unbuckled the ball gag.

Elaine stretched her jaw. She hated ball gags, they always made her mouth ache.

He stepped around. Elaine stared at the ground like a good slave. He had well-kept feet, Elaine noticed. Nice ankles, strong calves and dark leg hair. She wanted to see the rest of him, but kept her gaze down.

"Look at me, slave," he ordered.

Elaine took a deep breath, calmed herself and looked up at him.

Elaine wanted to be owned by this man. That was the first thought that ran through her mind as she saw him. She wanted to be fucked and raped by him. She wanted to serve his every whim and scream out as he plundered her. Only three men had ever really made Elaine weak in the knees: Roy, Hunter, and Sam. He became the fourth.

He was tall and broad shouldered, with some grey showing in the hairs on his muscular chest. He had strong arms and hands that looked strong and nimble at the same time. He had a graceful neck and a rugged handsome face on top of it. His full beard was short and salt and pepper and matched his neatly trimmed hair. He had a pleasant, masculine smell with a little sweat mixed in with his toiletries. Deep brown eyes looked at her reaction with amusement, as if this was not the first time he had seen this from a slave. Her eyes quickly darted down to try to see what she was in store for tonight, but he still had a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Let's have you stand up," he said. Since she was bound hand and foot this was not easy and he basically just lifted her up and she put her feet down. He lifted her like a doll, with little effort and she thrilled at the feel of his hands on her.

He circled Elaine, inspecting her. He leaned in and softly kissed her on the lips Elaine's pulse raced as his tongue brushed hers.

"You are very pretty, slave," he complimented her.

"Thank you, sir," she said with honest pleasure. She wanted this man to find her desirable and she wanted to please him with her body.

He pulled her in and kissed her more seriously this time, his mouth exploring and dominating hers. His hands reached down, one intertwined his fingers with hers while the other cupped her ass. Elaine responded to him, pushing her bare chest into his and opening her mouth up for him. His hand on her ass reached into her crack and found the buttplug, tugging it gently to judge her response then slipping a finger into her wet slit. Elaine moaned into his kiss as his fingers slid inside her.

"What's your name, slave?" he asked her.

"Elaine, sir," she answered and knew enough not to ask his.

"A lovely name for a lovely slave," he said and slid his hand up to gently pull the buttplug out of Elaine's ass. "My name is Dale, but you know not to call me that, don't you, Elaine?"