Owning Elaine Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
642 Followers

"Yes, sir," she answered.

Dale was old enough and wise enough to know that there was no single perfect woman. There were, however, many women each perfect in her own way. Elaine struck him as one of those. She was perfectly Elaine, with a pretty innocence about her that seemed to be impossible to wipe away. And a wonderful little body that matched her demeanor. She was soft, but with inner strength that allowed her to keep that innocence. Her smooth complexion, lean curves and lines begged to be explored before being conquered.

"Barry knows me too well," he said and laughed at his own joke.

Elaine smiled, thrilled at the fullness of his laugh.

Dale grabbed her ass with both hands and began kneading her perfect cheeks.

"Do you like it here? Answer honestly," he warned her.

"Overall, sir, yes," she answered and felt her loosened rectum close. She boldly leaned up and kissed his neck. Elaine was already anticipating the rough ass fucking that she knew was coming. Oh, she hoped he fucked as well as he looked.

"But..." he prompted her.

"I'm the bottom bottom, sir," she answered as if that explained everything.

"And?"

"I have to please everyone, from the guards to whomever my competitor loans me out to, sir."

"Isn't that what a slave is for?"

"Yes, sir," she admitted, "and it's not that bad. I love being owned and used, sir."

"But?"

"It's not a long term option, sir," she said and kissed his neck again to take any hint of being above her station.

"And what would you like as a long term option?"

"Either to compete, sir," she said and left it hanging.

"Or?"

"To have an owner who is my Master, too, sir," she said. "Here I feel like community property, sir. I'd like a Master who wants me for his own, sir."

He let go of her and knelt down to unhook her ankles.

"Well, I wish you luck, slave," he said. "But I have to admit that I like the idea of you being the 'bottom bottom'." He ran his hands up one of her legs and down the other. "I find it very arousing. I love that so many can experience your lovely body."

"Thank you, sir," Elaine said and resisted the urge to beg him to buy her.

Dale tugged on her collar and led her to the bed. He pushed her down onto the bed face first, her legs hanging partially over the edge. Elaine meekly submitted and let him position her as he liked. Once he had her arranged, he firmly gripped her by the neck.

Elaine breathed heavily in anticipation; her heart raced and her pussy was sopping, even though she knew her ass would get it first. Elaine heard the towel drop and resisted the urge to look back and see what she was getting. She felt him get in behind her and closed her eyes. The tip of his cock was against her ass and he began to push in.

Elaine gasped as he entered her. He was big, bigger than any of the guards here and maybe as big as Jesse had been. She knew this was going to hurt and she knew she was leaving a wet spot on the bed already. She tried to squirm or turn her head to she could at least bite the blankets, but the firm hand on her neck kept her exactly as he had positioned her.

"Hold still," he moaned as he pushed deeper into her. "You can move when I let you move."

"Yes, sir," Elaine gasped as he kept sliding into her. "Sorry, sir."

He squeezed her neck and slapped her ass.

"No talking." He ordered.

Elaine felt his rough pubic hair against the soft skin of her ass. He was all the way in, she thought, and wondered how she was going to take this. She felt that if she opened her mouth wide enough, you could look down her throat and see the tip of his cock. She hoped he had the skill to match his size.

Dale kept the grip on her neck while he fucked her ass. She could not move, but had to lie there and take what was being done to her. He was very precise in what he wanted from her. He wanted her in just the right position and he wanted her to feel just the right amount of pain. He took his time with long, deep strokes and had her shift positions as he used her. He kept her hands cuffed the entire time, but moved her legs together or apart or bent them to get the most out of her.

Elaine was in pain, her body fought this invasion but she was powerless to stop it. She enjoyed it, too. This was not the amateur jack-hammering of the guards; this was a man determined to get the absolute most pleasure from her. This was a man who knew how to fuck. Tears ran down her face and she cried out until Dale put the gag back in her mouth to quiet her down before resuming his assault on her ass.

He finished with her on her back and her feet on his shoulders. He rubbed her silky thighs and looked down on her with a satisfied smile. Elaine shuddered, stifled a sob and looked up at him with what Dale could only interpret as adoration. She tried to let the tension release from her body, but his hard cock still in her ass would not let her.

"I could get used to fucking you, Elaine," he said and slowly pulled out of her abused ass.

Dale wiped his cock off then sat down beside Elaine on the bed. He took off her ball gag then lay down beside her. His hands were soon on her, caressing, exploring, touching all of her body. And while he did he actually had a conversation with her. This, Elaine was not used to.

They managed to figure out that they were both in New York at the same time for a few months and Los Angeles for a few weeks. Same cities, but different worlds.

"You say that you are the bottom bottom, does that mean you belong to another girl?"

"Yes, sir,"

"Tell me about the woman who has you now."

"Her name is Billie. She's strong, beautiful. She's African-American, too, sir."

"Really? How does that make you feel?"

"Turned on, sir, submissive. I don't like to think I'm racist, but I probably am a little. Maybe I like the idea that she can take some revenge or payback for what was done to her ancestors by having me."

"So you can be her reparations?"

"Maybe. It adds a little something extra to it. My dad would have hated the idea, though. He was an old racist, like a lot of men from New York then, sir."

"Like Archie Bunker?"

"Well, he was from Queens and my dad was from Manhattan, but the same thing, sir."

"Was? And I think we can dispense with the 'sirs' for the moment. We both know our places."

"He and my mother died when I was in college. Car accident."

"I'm sorry."

"It's been a while. I miss them, but I doubt I could have been a slave with them around keeping tabs on their little girl."

"You said you dad would have issue because Billie is black. How would he have felt about her being a her?"

"I think the black part would have been worse. He wasn't a big fan of lesbians, either, but never said much about it."

"How about your mother?"

"I don't know. The more I find out about myself, the more I wonder about her."

Dale cupped Elaine's breast and began idly playing with the nipple.

"Let me ask you a question, Elaine. If I could free you right now, return you to your old life, or maybe something better, would you want me to?"

Elaine did not hesitate.

"No. I want to be owned. I don't mean owned in the sense of who holds my papers, but owned completely. Owned in such a way that papers are not necessary. I thought it was that way with Roy, but he gave me up. I want to experience that before I become free."

She looked up at him with a smoldering "you could own me" look.

Dale hated Barry when Elaine hit him with that look. Barry was offering her to him, a trial to get him hooked. He was letting Dale know she was available, another factor in their negotiations. She did not know this, of course, it added to her innocent charm, but there was no doubt in Barry's mind that she wanted him as her owner and would make a wonderful slave for him.

Conversation became more difficult when his caresses found their way between Elaine's perfect thighs. When he slipped a finger into her aching slit, it became impossible. He quickly and expertly brought Elaine to the edge of climax and kept her there. His fingers explored her and manipulated her pleasure bud. She looked up at him, pleading to finish, to make her cum.

Dale lifted her bound hands above her head and rolled on top of her, Elaine eagerly pushed her crotch at him, begging for penetration. His hand worked her clit until his large shaft pressed into her wet depths.

"Beautiful slave," he said as he slid into her.

"Thank you, sir," Elaine moaned, "oh, thank you sir."

Dale was angry as he fucked Elaine's tight pussy. He was not angry at her, but at Barry Cox. But Barry wasn't here so he took out his anger on the beautiful slave's body. Barry had found the perfect woman to tempt him, the exquisite mix of beauty, shyness and innocence. Barry was trying to soften him up, get a better return on the real estate project. He vowed not to let this, to let her, change how he would deal with Barry.

But he wanted her. Even as she squirmed and cried as he impaled her, he knew he would have to do this again. He had her so wound up that she came nearly as soon as he entered her. Her responsiveness amazed him. When she opened her beautiful blue eyes and looked up at him with submissive adoration he nearly lost his resolve. He wanted to experience her as fully and completely as he could in the time he had with her. The future would take care of itself. For now, for this moment there was only the soft silky smoothness of her body and the whimpers and moans from the woman inside.

He used her hard, milking every bit of pleasure he could from her. Her ass and pussy ached from the repeated penetrations. He jaw was sore and some bruises and welts were starting to color up nicely. She would have liked to have said that she surrendered to him, but he never gave her the chance, he conquered her.

-----

Elaine awoke bleary eyed and alone. Dale was gone. Elaine pulled her knees up and hugged them. That had been a pretty amazing night. She had not had a man use her like that, that completely and thoroughly, since Sam. She was a mess, she realized. Lube and cum coated a lot of her lower body and she had more dried cum on her face and in her hair. There were a few new bruises and welts and she ached front and back. Still, it had been great.

She had no idea what time it was. She knew she should probably be doing her chores, or be available for the guards, but no one had come for her so she stretched back out and was about to drift back to sleep when the door opened and Winston entered.

"Apparently Dale really enjoyed you," he said by way of greeting. "He left with big smile. The Boss wants to do some big business with him so I'm guessing that you'll be seeing him again."

Elaine smiled at the possibility.

"But in the meantime," Winston said and began undoing his pants, "crawl on over here and suck my cock, slave."

Elaine resisted the urge for a bitter sigh that she knew would get her punished, but gave the obligatory "yes, sir" and crawled off the bed to Winston. She was back to her regular life. But she still held the one night with Dale in her. It may never happen again, but for a night she felt owned and mastered by a real man again. She gave Winston his blowjob, but thought about Dale the entire time and how less Winston was by comparison.

beygaze1
beygaze1
642 Followers