Owning My Favorite Cam Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh yes, hehehehe," the creep giggled.

She worked quickly, trying to get it over as soon as possible. She had to open her mouth wide, but once inside, Sarah sucked for all she was worth. She grabbed the base with a twisting motion as she feverishly worked to make him cum.

"Yes, yes!" he moaned.

Sarah pulled it out and jerked the head for a few moments before spitting on it and sucking it back in. With three or four inches inside, she moved her head rapidly.

"Good little cocksucker, good little whore," he shivered.

It only took a few minutes, but soon the ogre was coming. Sarah tried to take it out but the hiker held her firmly. The first jet caught her by surprise as the cum boiled from his balls. A copious amount filled her mouth and she realized that the hiker probably hadn't cum in weeks or months.

It was more cum than she could handle.

She tried to spit it out but he kept holding her and she was forced to swallow the mess down. Yuck. It was thick and creamy and had a foul flavor. Thankfully, he pulled away and Sarah spit the rest out. It drooled down her chin to rest in her cleavage.

Sarah stood and tried to leave but the hiker held on.

"We're not finished yet," he sneered.

Grizzly man grabbed her compression shorts and pulled them down to her knees. Sarah realized he was still hard and began to cry again.

"Pleeease," she wailed.

The hiker stuck his dirty finger in her thong and began rubbing her pussy.

"Hahaha, you're fucking soaked," he laughed.

Despair hit Sarah like a tsunami. Her shorts. They were too tight. It felt good while she was hiking, but now...

He looked down further.

"Your shorts are even wet," he chortled.

Sarah saw it was true.

"You like sucking cock, don't you?" he teased.

The hiker forced her down on all fours. He pulled her thong to the side and with one smooth motion, buried his cock in her pussy.

Sarah's mouth and eyes popped open. The pain was intense. She couldn't move and she couldn't even breathe. A whimper escaped her lips as her tormentor slowly began fucking her.

"That's some good, tight pussy," he said.

He increased his pace and reached under to squeeze her breast.

Hard. Sarah almost passed out. She tried to relax and hoped it would be over soon. It wasn't.

Her pussy began to accommodate the offending intruder as her body began to betray her. She got wetter and the pain lessened to a dull burning. A dirty hiker was raping her and she was beginning to enjoy it.

"What is happening to me?" she wondered.

The hiker continued his thrusting. Sarah's pussy got wetter and wetter and soon was making a slurping sound as the cock pushed in and out.

"Oooooooohhhhhh," she moaned.

"You like it, don't you slut?" he asked.

Sarah tried to resist. She tried to tell herself that this man was raping her, but her body continued to betray. It felt good. A dirty stranger was inside her pussy and it felt really good.

"Yessss," she hissed through clenched teeth.

She arched her back and bucked against his cock. The familiar sensations spread throughout her entire being. She was so full, so stretched, and she loved it.

"Fuck me, you bastard, fuck me harder!" She yelled.

The hiker moved faster.

She reached down between her legs to play with her clit. She needed to cum.

The pounding continued for a few minutes and she knew she was getting close. The pressure slowly began to build until Sarah was surprised once again.

The hiker slipped his dirty finger in her ass.

Sarah was amazed at how good it felt. Until David had put his tongue back there, no-one had ever played with her asshole before.

She knew she was close. The hiker plunged his finger in and out of her ass as he fucked her.

"Oh yes, Ooooh yes, yes!" Sarah screamed as the orgasm hit her.

She quivered as wave after delicious wave washed over her body.

She had barely finished coming when the hiker pulled out of her pussy with a wet "plop." He began smearing her juices over her asshole.

Alarm bells sounded in Sarah's head.

"Noooo!" she screamed as she felt the pressure against her butt.

The hiker thrust forward and his large head popped past her sphincter.

"Uuuunnnnggghhhh!" Sarah moaned.

The pain was worse than before. Her ass was on fire and she felt like she was being torn apart.

"Stop, stop, please, I can't, I can't!" she pleaded.

Her assailant pushed in another inch as Sarah thrashed back and forth and gritted her teeth. Then he surprised her.

The hiker held still and let Sarah catch her breath before slowly pulling back an inch and pausing again.

Sarah whimpered as he pushed deeper and paused.

She inhaled as he pulled back and rested.

The pain was still there but it was now only a dull ache. She still felt full, but it no longer felt like he was ripping her apart.

The hiker pushed in and out very slowly, taking Sarah deeper every time. Her ass began to accommodate the invasion and suddenly she realized that he was all the way inside her.

The hiker held still for a minute, his cock deep within her bowels.

Slowly, he began fucking her ass again. The pain was gone and was replaced by a numbness that slowly turned into pleasure.

Sarah's eyes opened wide and her lips formed a perfect circle.

The invader pushed in, and Sarah began pushing back against him. She had lost her anal virginity to a stranger. The thought of it was thrilling her and the pleasure increased.

"Sooo good, sooo goooooodd," she whispered.

Sarah couldn't believe what was happening as her inhibitions fell away and an inner whore stepped fully into the light.

The hiker sped up his tempo. He grabbed her hips and pounded deep in her ass.

Sarah had never felt anything like it. She felt like he was touching her soul.

"Fuck my ass, you filthy bastard, fuck my ass harder!" she wailed.

The hiker started pounding her. She felt like she could have another orgasm, but it was a different feeling from having a regular one. It was hard for her to describe the pleasure she now encountered as he kept fucking her.

The pressure continued to build and suddenly she felt it. It started around her asshole and worked deep into her stomach. Her legs started to shake uncontrollably and she reached under and touched her clit as her first anal orgasm swept over her. It was like an electric spark.

"Ooooooh yes, Oh my God, yes," she moaned.

The hiker could no longer control himself.

He let out a roar as he emptied himself in her ass.

"Aarrrrgggghhhhh," he yelled.

Sarah could feel every pulse inside her as he came. It was delicious.

He pulled out and stood in front of her as she slumped to the ground exhausted.

"Clean it," he ordered.

Sarah reached for a wet wipe.

"Not like that!" he chided.

Sarah's eyes grew wide as he shoved the softening dick in her mouth.

She recoiled with the thought that it had just been in her ass! Sarah sucked as he forced it in and out. The taste was not that bad and disappeared quickly. Soon he was satisfied with her work. He pulled out his dick and Sarah wiped her lips. The hiker pulled up his shorts and looked down at her.

"Thanks," he said and disappeared.

Sarah sat stunned for a moment. A stranger had just fucked her in the ass and put his dick in her mouth. It was so dirty and she couldn't believe what she had just done. She slowly got to her feet and as Sarah began to clean herself up with the wet wipes, she noticed the soreness in her ass. When she was sufficiently clean, Sarah adjusted her underwear and pulled up the shorts.

She was really tired and had a long walk back to the car. Sarah was still afraid in the woods so she headed back to the trail. Here she rested and gathered strength for the walk back. There were more people around so Sarah felt a little bit safer.

"What is happening to me?" she thought again and headed back to the car.

Sex had never been an important part of her life but something had changed inside her. Now Sarah needed sex and she needed a lot of it. "Slut" and "Whore" were just words but deep inside Sarah knew that those two words described the woman she had become.

12