Owning My Favorite Cam Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The top went on next. It was a little too small for her breasts but made her look like a total slut. The triangle cups covered her nipples, and tit flesh poured over the sides of the fabric.

Teresa continued to adjust the top as she walked to the mirror. I looked on with lusty appreciation as she made some final adjustments before walking back into the room. She looked fantastic. Her nipples were clearly visible through the pink metallic fabric and I could see the outline of her pussy through the bottoms. Teresa saw the reaction in my eyes and smiled.

"Here we go," she whispered and walked back to her desk.

The sound of online tips reached my ears as Teresa stood in front of the webcam. Quickly, I reached for my phone. The room members were ecstatic; compliments rolled in almost as fast as the tips. The room lighting was better by her computer and everyone online could clearly see pussy through the bikini bottoms.

Teresa modeled her outfit and danced for several minutes. She even flashed her tits twice; much to the delight of her audience. I was mesmerized by what was happening before me. Deciding to go for broke I sent Teresa a tip with another private message.

"Next goal. Largest one yet. Pussy flash."

Teresa's eyes went wide again as she read my message and worry came across her face before looking at me. I smiled and beckoned her over. When Teresa got close she quietly began to protest.

"Chris, I can't do that," she whispered.

"I know you've never done it, but I also know you want to," I said.

Teresa shook her head and looked down at her feet.

"Sarah, Listen. I said I wasn't going to force you to do anything you don't want to and I meant it," I offered.

She still looked unsure.

"Let yourself go Sarah. Show me the slut you have become," I whispered into her ear.

Teresa looked into my eyes before kissing me urgently. As we kissed I reached down and rubbed her clit through the bikini bottoms.

"Make it a really high count, Teresa. Just pull the bottoms to the side for about 30 seconds. Everyone will love it," I said.

Teresa adjusted the bottoms and walked back to her computer. The room count was now over 1000 people and I focused my attention back to my phone.

She still looked nervous as she entered the new goal. It was very endearing and arousing at the same time. When she finished typing, the room erupted in disbelief. Most of the regulars thought it was a joke and several moments passed before the tips started rolling in again.

The room count quickly jumped to 1500 people and several members began offering Teresa really big tips. History was about to be made in her chat room and it seemed like everyone wanted to be a part of it. The goal was reached in under 15 minutes.

My dick was fully hard again as I saw the nervousness coupled with desire in Teresa's eyes. I stared at my phone in anticipation as the room members cried out for her to stand up and remove the bikini bottoms. Slowly, she stood and adjusted the camera angle. Her body was in view from mid thigh to her belly button. Teresa turned from front to back, displaying the tiny pink bikini bottom from all angles.

The HD webcam captured everything. At this angle Teresa's pussy lips could clearly be seen through the thin material and from the back, the fabric disappeared into her ass and teased with the promise of delights to come. Tip sounds continued in the distance and I knew that tonight was going to be very profitable for Teresa.

Suddenly, Teresa placed her right leg on the chair. The crotch of the bikini was directly presented to the webcam. Was a little moisture visible at the bottom? From this angle it was hard to tell. Her right hand moved from her hip and down to the metallic pink material of the bottoms. Teresa's fingers traced the seams and snapped the waistband with a sound that was barely perceptible amid the noise of the tips that kept raining down.

I looked up from my phone to notice Teresa looking at me. Our shared passion was intense and I nodded my head for her to continue. I returned my gaze to the phone and was astonished at what I saw.

Teresa was rubbing her pussy.

Her fingers massaged the vulva in a circular motion and the pink fabric moved slightly as she rubbed. After a few seconds, Teresa moved the hand and her pussy was even more visible through the thin material. Slowly, she hooked her index finger around the base of the thong and pulled it to the side.

The room, with more than 2000 members now, erupted. Her shaved pussy was clearly visible with the clitoris barely peeking out from its hood. Teresa flashed her pussy for 30 seconds before tucking it back under the fabric of the thong. Large tips continued as the room members delighted in seeing something that they never thought possible.

Teresa then turned around and presented her round ass to the camera. She spread her legs slightly and bent forward at the waist. The gusset of the thong was now exposed and from this angle, a spot of moisture could clearly be seen through the material. She hooked two fingers under the material and pulled the bikini so far to the side that it stayed there when she released it.

In HD her pink pussy and asshole were clearly visible. Teresa returned the hand and rubbed her pussy for a few moments, before spreading the lips with two fingers, showing everyone the lighter shade of pink that lay inside. Her state of arousal was clearly evident as moisture glistened in the light. Teresa shifted her fingers slightly and the tight entrance to her vagina came into view, the soft, tiny, pink opening teasing the delicious pleasure to be found in her hidden depths.

Teresa spent a moment adjusting the thong to cover herself before moving the webcam to show more of her body. Her face came into view and she was clearly pleased with what she had done and desire continued to register in her eyes. She continued to show off for the camera as I removed the realistic dildo from my bag.

The eight inch long sex toy was made from a material that felt like skin. It was expensive and realistic looking with a pink head and visible veins on the side. It was thick and firm for entry, while still being flexible enough for movement at different angles. I sent Teresa another private message.

"You have over 2000 members in your room. Start a group show for some dildo play."

Group shows pay the hostess a premium; the more members that join the show, the more the model gets paid. Teresa looked over and saw the dong in my hands. This time she didn't hesitate. She walked over, gave me a quick kiss, and returned to her desk with the dildo in her hands.

Teresa stuck the dildo vertically to her desk with the suction cup at the base. As soon as everyone saw it, chaos erupted anew. The tips continued at a feverish pace. Questions and statements were made as well. "Suck it!" One member said. "Fuck your pussy!" said another. A crowd mentality reigned until Teresa entered the new goal.

Only paying members could enter a group show. That fact was highlighted by the elation from some members and disappointment by most. Teresa teased for a few more minutes, allowing time for more members to buy tokens and then started the show.

Initially, 50 members decided to join the but within a minute that number had grown to 70. Teresa angled the webcam so that the balls of the dildo were at the bottom of the screen. The suction cup and the desk were no longer visible.

She stroked the dildo from balls to tip before licking the head. The room approved and I let out a quiet groan in appreciation. She teased the shaft before sucking the tip into her mouth. Token sounds continued and Teresa began to bob her head up and down while pausing to look in the camera. It was all so sexy and seductive that my cock stood straight up as I sat in the chair.

Encouraged, Teresa began to redouble her efforts. She spit on the dildo and sounds came from her mouth and throat as she took the cock deeper and deeper. Saliva pooled on the balls as Teresa paused for breath. She opened her mouth wide for the camera and stuck out her tongue. I could see deep into her mouth to her uvula before she bent down and drew the shaft back into her throat.

Wet, slobbery sounds came from her mouth. Teresa made a popping sound several times as she increased suction on the head, then quickly pulled away. One hundred members were watching this group show and almost five minutes had passed. I knew she was making bank.

With gurgling, choking sounds Teresa began deep throating the dildo. Up and down, farther and deeper she went until her lips rested against the balls. Here she paused, looking up at the webcam with tears in her eyes. Teresa had become a slut for the camera.

She sucked and stroked the dildo for a few more minutes.

"You guys want me to fuck it?" She asked the room.

These were her first words on camera.

I watched with anticipation.

It seemed like everyone was telling her to fuck it at the same time. Teresa laughed.

"You guys have to tip me a lot more if you want me to ride it for you," she said.

They did. The tips continued so Teresa walked to the bookshelf, her eyes focused on my hard cock as she moved. She grabbed a bottle from the shelf and returned to her desk. On the screen I could see it was a bottle of coconut oil. Teresa squeezed some on the dildo and used her hand to spread it onto the shaft. She pulled the bikini aside and rubbed the oil that remained on her hand into her pussy.

I stared at my screen as Teresa's ass hovered over the thick cock. With the bikini pulled to the side, she angled the dildo forward and lowered her pussy onto the tip. A moan escaped her lips a she adjusted the angle further and sat down on the phallus.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned.

"It's really thick guys," she added.

With her back facing the desk, her ass filled the camera screen. The pink thong rubbed against the dildo as Teresa rose and lowered herself again. The cock appeared and disappeared over and over as she bounced up and down.

Token sounds continued.

"It feels really good!" she panted.

Teresa bottomed out on the dildo and reached back with both hands to spread her ass cheeks. Her butt hole came into view and she began fucking up and down with her ass spread apart. Teresa's pussy lips gripped the dildo tightly as she rose and fell, the thong getting wet from the mixture of coconut oil and her natural juices. Her asshole winked to the camera every time the thick cock pressed deeper into her hot cunt.

Cream began to form around her pussy and on the balls of the dildo. Teresa began to fuck harder and faster.

"Oooh, tip me guys. I'm going to cum!" she yelled.

Teresa removed the hands from her booty. Her left hand held on to the edge of the desk while she began to rub her clit with the right. She started bouncing faster and harder.

"Yes!, Yes!, Yes!" she yelled over and over.

Teresa's whole body began to shake as she continued to fuck the cock.

Tip sounds continued in the background.

"I'm coming!" she yelled and bottomed out on the cock.

Teresa leaned forward and her legs and ass shook from her orgasm. She moaned and weakly tried to keep fucking the cock but soon tired and let out a huge sigh of relief.

"That was amazing guys," she said and stood up.

The dildo emerged with a sucking, plopping noise.

Teresa adjusted the bikini bottoms as she turned around and faced the camera.

"I'm going to leave soon," she told the audience.

Tip sounds continued so Teresa bent forward and began licking the cream from the well fucked dildo. She gathered a large dollop from the balls onto her tongue and showed it to the audience before swallowing it down.

"Yummy," she said.

She sucked on the dildo for a few more moments while tip sounds continued in the background.

"Okay, bye guys. Thanks so much," she said.

Teresa logged out of the website.

"Oh my God Chris, that was incredible," she said.

"You were amazing Sarah."

We stood in front of her desk and kissed, my still hard cock prodding her stomach.

"I'm going to have to do something about that," she purred.

"Mmhmmm," I mumbled.

Sarah dropped to her knees and drew my cock into her mouth. Her head moved back and forth before she bottomed out on my dick; my six and a half inches in her throat.

"Oh fuck, baby," I moaned.

I raised Sarah up and threw her back onto the bed, her legs dangling off the edge. I knelt between her legs and looked at her crotch. The thong was soaked around her pussy and I pressed my mouth into it. Sarah moaned as my tongue pushed into the fabric, adding to the wetness.

I pulled the bikini to the side as I licked her freshly fucked pussy. It was sweet and I could still taste some of the coconut oil. Sarah continued to moan as my tongue found her clit.

I raised her knees high and stood, my cock positioned above her opening as I spread her legs wider.

"You want to get fucked again, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes! Fuck me again!" she hissed.

I plunged my cock balls deep into her pussy as she moaned.

"You like getting fucked by two cocks, don't you?" I asked as I pushed in and out.

"Yes! I fucking love it!" she exclaimed.

I fucked her for a few moments then pulled out and grabbed the dildo from the desk. Teresa moaned louder as I drove it into her pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" she yelled.

I fucked her with the dildo for a few seconds then pulled it out and pushed my cock back into her wet cunt.

"You like getting used by two cocks, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes! I love it! I'm such a fucking slut!" Sarah screamed.

I spent the next few minutes alternating between fucking her with the dildo and my cock. Suddenly, Sarah came on my dick. She moaned and shook while I held her tightly before rolling her onto her knees. With the bikini still pulled to the side both her pussy and ass were presented to me. Fresh cream oozed from her cunt and I licked it away, savoring the sweet flavor.

I plunged the dildo back into her pussy and held it still, the head pressed firmly against her cervix. Slowly I backed away as Sarah leaned forward into the sheets, her ass high in the air.

"Reach back and fuck that cock for me slut!" I ordered.

Sarah reached back and slowly began to fuck the cock in and out of her pussy.

I squeezed a liberal amount of the coconut oil onto my cock and rubbed it all over my dick.

"Tell me how much you like cocks, Sarah. Tell me how you like getting used," I demanded.

"I fucking love it! I'm such a whore," she moaned.

I approached the bed and nestled my cock into the crack of her ass.

"Keep fucking that dildo bitch, I'm going to see how much you love two cocks," I hissed.

Sarah suddenly stopped and I pressed the head of my cock past her sphincter.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled and started fucking the dildo again.

I paused and felt the dildo moving in and out, passing the thin layer of skin that separates her vagina from her ass. Sarah moaned as I pushed forward, effectively double penetrating her.

"You like having two guys fuck you at the same time don't you, slut?" I asked.

"I loooove it," she sighed. "I feel so filled."

Sarah fucked the dildo in and out and I adjusted to her rhythm. Soon I was balls deep in her ass. It was an amazing feeling, her ass was so tight and the cock moving in and out of her pussy felt incredible.

I grabbed her hips and fucked her ass faster and harder.

"Fuck me you guys!" Sarah yelled. "Make me cum!"

Sarah increased the speed of the dildo and I rode her dirty hole like a man possessed.

My balls began to tighten and I knew I would cum soon.

Sarah moaned into the sheets and her whole body began to quiver.

"I'm coming from two cocks! Cum in my ass, Chris!" she yelled.

Sarah began shaking so hard that she let go of the dildo and grabbed the sheets with both hands. I kept fucking her ass as my own orgasm began. The dildo flew out of her pussy with a plop and I pressed as deeply as I could into her asshole.

I wrapped my left hand around the bikini bottoms as the first jet of cum dropped deep in her bowels. I held her hips tightly as wave after wave erupted from my balls.

"Aaaaarrgh!" I yelled.

We both fell to the side as I came down from the best orgasm of my life. We spooned without moving for several minutes, my softening cock still deep in Sarah's butt.

"Sarah, that was amazing," I said.

"Mmhmm," was all she could reply.

We both fell asleep for several hours and at some point my cock slipped from her butt. When we awoke, we took a shower before Sarah looked at her computer.

"Chris," she started.

"I just made over $2,000 dollars."

We both smiled and got under the covers.

12