Owning Professor Ballard Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ballard remained standing in inspection position.

Daphne walked slowly around to the back of the desk. She pulled out the heavy wooden desk chair and stood for a moment with her left hand resting on the back.

"My pussy needs your attention now, Kathleen. Please get down on your knees and crawl under your desk. That's where I'll have you."

Daphne looked at her watch.

"I'll give you fifteen minutes to get me off. If you do a good job, I'll leave and we can forget that this entire incident ever even happened," soothed Daphne.

Ballard said nothing.

Daphne continued. "On the other hand, if you fail to satisfy me or displease me in any way, I'll call Pippa in here and tell her everything, including the fact that you're whoring yourself out as a slave to one of your own students. The whip marks add a nice touch of authenticity."

Ballard stood for a few more seconds without moving. The butt plug buzzed on. She knew she was out of options.

"Now, Professor," barked Daphne. "On your knees, then crawl to me, slut."

Very slowly, Ballard sunk to her knees, then began to crawl. Daphne stood and held the chair away from the desk to give the older woman room. When she reached the footwell, Ballard spun around on her knees, then backed herself in.

Daphne sat down in the large wooden chair and spread her legs.

Ballard looked straight ahead at the neatly shaven pussy before her. She could see the inner lips already glistening and swollen with arousal. The clit looked overly large and meaty. She realized she could smell the younger woman's excitement. Daphne was obviously enjoying herself.

Daphne reached down and cupped Ballard's chin with the palm of her right hand. She tilted her face upward until their eyes met.

"I'm going to make you my little pussy pet, Kathleen. It's going to be so convenient having you right next door during the day."

Ballard pulled her face away, then shook her head, looking up defiantly.

"Wrong, Daphne. I was stupid and I got caught, but it's not going to happen again. I'll get you off because I have no choice, but this changes nothing between us. I still hate you."

Daphne smiled and leaned back in the chair, then scooted her ass forward, aligning her vulva with the face of the woman kneeling before her.

"Oh, Kathleen, poor, poor girl. Don't you realize that makes it all the sweeter for me?" she said huskily. "Now beg for it, like a good pet."

Ballard stared at the pussy in her face for a few seconds, then shrugged inwardly.

"Can I eat your pussy Daphne?" She asked tonelessly.

Daphne slapped her face, hard.

"You'll have to do better than that,slut. I'm not some silly schoolgirl."

Kathleen rubbed her stinging cheek, but made no move to rise.

"Please let me eat your pussy, Daphne," she asked with more feeling.

Another slap. Ballard felt hot tears in the corners of her eyes. She took a deep breath, then looked Daphne in the eyes.

"Please, please, please Mistress Daphne, let this worthless slave worship your beautiful pussy," she begged.

Daphne smiled down at the older woman approvingly.

"That's better, slut," she said curtly, then looked at her watch. "You have fifteen minutes." She leaned back in her chair, spreading her legs. "I'm going to enjoy this very much, Kathleen," she added with a wink.

Ballard leaned forward and nuzzled Daphne's thighs apart with her face, then bent to her task.

She began by kissing the slit reverently, pausing unconsciously to inhale the thick, musky scent, then drew her tongue up slowly from anus to clit. She nibbled the engorged nubbin of flesh for a minute or so, then moved down to the inner lips, tickling them lightly with the tip of her tongue to tease open the delicate, softening petals.

After a few minutes, Daphne exhaled softly and reached down and patted Ballard's head lightly. Ballard looked up.

"Not bad, Professor, but now I want to feel that fat tongue inside me. I have a surprise for you."

Ballard stiffened her tongue and probed the hot depths as ordered. She immediately noticed a dramatic increase in the thickness and flow of secretions.

"Keep looking at me, slut," said Daphne intently.

Ballard held Daphne's gaze as her mouth began to fill. The younger woman's pussy was ripening more quickly than she had expected. Ballard began to gulp to keep up. As the first swallow slid down her throat, she thought there was something oddly familiar, yet alien about the consistency and texture.

"How do I taste, Kathleen? A little salty?" asked Daphne, an odd smile playing on the corners of her mouth.

That was it, thought Ballard as she finally looked away. She swallowed several more deep draughts. There was indeed a unique salinity to the flavor which seemed different from the other girls Ballard had been with.

Kathleen looked back up at Daphne, scrunching her eyebrows in puzzlement over the pussy buried in her face.

Daphne beamed down at her.

"Surprise! That's Richard! He came inside me this morning and now you get to suck it all out. Isn't it yummy?"

Ballard grunted heavily in to the meat of Daphne's pussy, her eyes widening in shock and revulsion. She straightened up on her knees, then backed away quickly, wiping her mouth with the back of her left hand. She sat back on her haunches, her head bowed beneath the desk, looking up at Daphne in disgust.

Daphne gazed down serenely.

"Tick tock, Kathleen. You have ten minutes left to make me come, but first you have to clean me out. I want to watch you eat it."

Sensing her reluctance, Daphne reached over and slowly picked up the phone.

"Or should I call the girls in here right now? I'll say I found you cowering under your desk, naked, with a plug in your ass and whip marks all over your body. You must be having some kind of psychotic break. We really should call an ambulance."

Daphne smiled down at Daphne expectantly.

Ballard wiped away a trickle of semen from her lower lip, then looked away. She took another quick inventory of her situation. This new indignity changed nothing. She was still trapped. There was no way out.

Kathleen tried to maintain a look of defiance, even as she shifted on her knees to reposition herself between Daphne's thighs.

Daphne's smile never faltered. Her eyes were positively twinkling.

"Here, let me help you," said the pretty blond, opening her legs wider. She reached down with both hands and delicately pulled her pussy lips apart. "I'll push it out for you."

Ballard regarded the gaping pussy before her. Even in the dim light, she could see several ropy tendrils of her ex-husband's semen leaking out of the opening and running in rivulets down the engorged inner lips. As she watched, Daphne grunted slightly and flexed her pelvis. The tide of cum noticeably increased and threatened to overspill the fleshy receptacle of Daphne's vagina.

Daphne continued to smile down at her older colleague pleasantly.

"If you spill any, I'm going to whip your cunt, Kathleen," said the younger professor, matter-of-factly. "Now, eat it."

Ballard looked up with hatred in to Daphne's eyes, then leaned forward and got to work.

When she felt the first large dollop of semen rolling down the wide slope of her tongue, Ballard began to slurp and suck loudly. She sputtered and choked a few times, but managed to get it all down.

She leaned in and sucked out the ribbons of sticky cum, then extended her tongue and licked up and down the slit a dozen times in long languid strokes. As she worked, she curled the tip of her tongue, ladle-like, funneling the mixture of salty-sweetness directly into her mouth. She gulped down several spoonfuls.

"How does it taste, Kathleen? Do you like eating my husband's cum?"

Ballard continued to lick and suck. She knew what was expected of her.

"Yes, ma'am," said Ballard between swallows.

"Say it, Kathleen."

"I like eating Richard's cum out of your pussy, ma'am," said Ballard softly. "It's delicious."

"Good girl, Kathleen. You're going to make a wonderful pet."

Ballard cursed her ex-husband's virility as she licked and slurped and swallowed. The descending flood of semen seemed endless, but after about five minutes, the gooey tide finally began to ebb, then ceased entirely. After a while, the saltiness disappeared completely as the older professor finally finished consuming the remnants of her ex-husband's morning orgasm.

Professor Kathleen Anne Ballard took a few moments to mentally regroup: she was naked on her knees under her own desk in her own office in the middle of the work day and had just eaten her ex-husband's cum out of his young wife's freshly fucked pussy, while her own daughter waited patiently just steps away.

How much lower could she go?

Professor Ballard didn't want to find out. She just wanted to get this woman out of her office.

The older woman redoubled her efforts to make Daphne come. She leaned in and suckled the large, engorged clit, then flicked it rhythmically with the tip of her tongue for several minutes. She was rewarded by a groan from above as well as fresh gush of wetness released into her open mouth.

Ballard swallowed greedily despite herself. This flavor was all female now, tangy and lush. As always when it came to eating pussy, it was the physical taste of the fruits of her labor that spurred her on. She began to steadily increase the tempo of her ministrations. She licked and sucked noisily, then ground her face wantonly into the slick vulva of the woman she despised most in the world.

At last, Ballard began to feel Daphne buck against her mouth, slowly at first, then with more urgency. The professor breathed evenly through her nose and focused on the technical aspects of causing a vagina to reach orgasm: lick here, suck there, nibble this, tongue-thrust. Repeat.

Daphne began to moan as she bucked.

It was time for the endgame.

Ballard stiffened her tongue, then used it to fuck Daphne Daphne's cunt as deep and fast and hard a she could. She was rewarded by yet another splash of arousal. Ballard reached up with her left index finger and began flicking Daphne's clit rhythmically without decreasing the tempo of her tongue's movements.

Daphne began to grunt as the frequency and amplitude of her bucking increased.

She was close now.

Ballard sensed that a little drama would do the trick. She pressed her face directly into Daphne's dripping vulva and began to moan lasciviously, directly into the younger woman's cunt. She worked her face up and down, tongue extended deep into the slit, grinding the bridge of her nose directly against the engorged clit at the apex of each excursion.

Daphne began rising off of the seat of the chair, bucking hard now against the prow of her colleagues face. Ballard ground her face up and down relentlessly. She increased the volume of her moans, multiplying the intensity of the vibrations being transmitted up through Daphne's cunt. She continued to flick the clit mercilessly with her finger.

"Oh fuck!" Daphne panted. "Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Her it comes. Drink it down. Don't you spill a fucking drop!"

Ballard opened her mouth wide and flattened her lips against Daphne's cunt. She could always tell when a woman was going to squirt in to her mouth. There was a subtle gathering of flesh, followed by a pause and a quiver. Then came the eruption.

Daphne lifted her ass a half a foot off the chair, both hands gripping the leather padded armrests. She was panting now.

"Ahhhh...yessss!"

She bucked twice more, then froze.

The older woman was ready for the deluge when it came. She could feel the muscles of Daphne's pussy walls flexing rhythmically around her tongue, followed by a sustained, violent contraction.

Then she exploded.

Professor Ballard drank the first half cupful in one gulp, then took a quick breath and reattached her mouth to Daphne's vulva. She felt Daphne's hands on the back of her head as she bucked furiously with each spasm. The older woman's vision blurred as her face and eyes were spattered and splashed between swallows.

Ballard gulped and swallowed and sputtered through about thirty seconds of convulsions, then the torrent slowed to a thin stream, then a trickle.

Daphne continued to hold ballards face against her cunt. The younger woman grunted rhythmically for another minute, grinding herself into Ballard face.

Finally Ballard felt the hands leave the back of her head. She pulled her face back and straightened on her knees. She looked up and regarded Daphne.

The younger woman's head lolled back in the chair. Her legs remained open wide with her knees pulled back, exposing her glistening and distended pussy as well as her slick taint and anus, which winked obscenely. Ballard watched, transfixed, as the sphincter continued to spasm for another few seconds before gradually tightening and falling still.

Ballard was amazed at the amount of fluid the orgasm had produced. Daphne was awash in her own effluent, with a thick sheen of liquid covering her from belly to knees. There were widening puddles in the folds of her pussy. As she watched, ballard saw twin trickles leak down Daphne's taint and disappear into her anus.

For a long time, nobody moved.

Finally, Daphne spoke.

"Not bad, Professor. Some room for improvement, but we'll work on that."

Ballard let the remark go.

Daphne repositioned herself on the chair, spreading her legs widely and scooting her ass forward.

"Now, clean me like a good little kitten, Kathleen. Everywhere. Start with my ass, please. I'm feeling a little sticky back there."

Ballard had expected this final humiliation. She leaned in and pulled apart Daphne's ass cheeks with both hands, then began to lave the still-quivering rosebud. After thrusting in and out of the anus several times, Ballard used the tip to of her tongue to meticulously rim out the ass crack, pausing to slurp up larger droplets and rivulets of moisture. When she reached the taint, she flattened her tongue along the broad surface and licked in broad, slow strokes.

Finally, she reached the pussy itself.

Ballard had a routine for cleaning pussy. She slurped and licked the surface and small creases first, then laved the slit deeply with her curled tongue to get the final dregs. Then she would finish up by licking the belly and inner thighs clean.

She was just beginning the process on Daphne's pussy when she heard the unmistakable sound of her office door opening, followed by a familiar voice.

"Daphne, what's going on. I thought I heard shouting. Where's mom? Why are you sitting at her desk?" asked Pippa.

Ballard froze under the desk and stopped licking for a moment, only to start again when she felt a firm hand close on the back of her head. She made herself as small as possible and continued her task.

The plug buzzed on, impossibly loud in the confines of the footwell.

"Oh, hi Pippa. Yes, I'm afraid we had another argument and she stormed off. You know how she is. I was just sitting here, hoping she'd come back so we could talk things out. Tell me, Pippa, why is your mother always so difficult lately?"

"Duh, Daphne. Because she's a total bitch, that's all. Please tell me she's not coming to lunch," said Pippa.

Daphne sighed and shifted in her chair, opening her legs wider to allow Ballard's tongue to gain deeper access.

"No Pippa, she's eating elsewhere today," she said, patting Ballard's head lightly beneath the desk.

Pippa took two steps forward and spoke from the front of the desk. She was now only three feet from her hidden and kneeling mother.

The young student paused and looked down at the desk.

"What's that noise?" she asked.

"What noise. I don't hear anything," said Daphne, with a mischievous smile.

Ballard's heart froze in her chest. She stopped licking briefly, then resumed when she again felt a steadying hand close around the back of her head.

"It's like a buzzing sound," said Pippa.

"Who knows? Maybe it's the air conditioning," said Daphne waving her hand dismissively. "Anyway, Pippa, I need a few more minutes to gather myself. Why don't you go get the car? It's parked in my usual spot. The keys are in my purse in my office. I'll meet you out front in five minutes."

"Sure, Daphne," said Pippa.

Ballard heard her daughter's retreating footsteps followed by the sound of the door opening and closing.

At that moment, the plug in Ballard's ass finally stopped vibrating.

Ballard immediately stopped licking. She reached a hand up and patted Daphne's knee.

"Let me out, Daphne. A deal's a deal," said Ballard irritably. Freed from the bondage of the plug's vibrations, she was anxious to get Daphne out of her office.

The pretty blond did not stand up, but remained seated, keeping Ballard trapped beneath her desk.

The younger woman reached down and patted her older colleague on head, like a faithful dog.

"Not a bad start, Kathleen. You have real potential as a pussy slave, but you certainly need more training. Be in my office at nine tomorrow morning for your next session."

Ballard looked up into Daphne's eyes.

"Not going to happen, you psycho bitch," snarled Ballard.

"Don't be silly, Kathleen, schoolgirls are fun to play with, but I'm offering you a chance to experience a much more seasoned mistress."

Ballard's gaze never faltered.

"Like I said, Daphne, this changes nothing between us," she said resolutely.

Ballard was now trying to push herself out from under the desk, but found herself blocked by Daphne's legs and the heavy chair.

Daphne paused to consider Ballard's words.

"So, you will not serve me willingly?" asked Daphne.

"Of course not, Daphne. I would never choose to serve you. I hate you," replied Ballard acerbically.

"Hmmm," said Daphne. "I guess it will have to be unwillingly, then, Kathleen."

"What are you talking about?" asked Ballard incredulously.

Daphne remained calm. "I'm afraid I've acquired a taste for that tongue of yours, Kathleen. I've marked you as mine today. You're going to be my permanent pet."

Ballard looked up into Daphne's eyes. She was beginning to think her younger colleague really was insane.

"Are you not listening or are you just too dense, Daphne? The buzzing has stopped. As soon as you walk out that door, you'll have nothing to hold over me. It will be my word against yours. I'll deny everything."

Daphne looked down at Ballard and smiled. For a long moment, she said nothing, then the young professor spread her legs again.

Ballard, trapped in the enclosure of the footwell, stared at the pussy just inches from her face.

"You can deny anything you like, Kathleen, but you can't deny this."

Daphne reached down and ran the index finger of her right hand up and down her slit. Ballard continued to stare straight ahead, mesmerized.

"You're addicted to it, Kathleen. If not my pussy, then it will be someone else's. You'll do anything to get it. You think you have it under control, but you don't. I've played with girls like you before, even broken in a few myself. You're obsessed. One of these days, you're going to do something stupid and it will all come crashing down."

"What's that supposed to mean?" asked Ballard petulantly.

"It means karma's a bitch, Kathleen. You've fucked with me my entire career and you did your best to make my life with Richard a living hell, but now you're the one who's vulnerable."

"You're crazy," said Ballard shifting uncomfortably beneath the desk. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Mark my words, Kathleen. Your appetites are going to get you in to trouble and I'm going to be there when it happens."

Ballard looked up in to Daphne's eyes with pure hatred.

"Are you done, Daphne?" she said fiercely, "because I have to get to class soon and your babbling is seriously starting to bore me."