Owning Professor Ballard Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daphne pushed herself back in her chair, then stood up and walked slowly around to the other side of the desk. Ballard quickly crawled out from the footwell and turned to stand behind her desk. The two women regarded each other cooly across the broad wood surface of the desk.

Ballard made no move to cover her nakedness.

"Have fun with your clever college girls, Kathleen," said Daphne. "But if I see a chance to get over on you, I'm going to take it. And next time I am never going to let you go."

"Thanks for the warning, you fucking lunatic," replied Ballard evenly. "Now, please leave my office."

Daphne walked over to the door. She turned back to face Ballard, with one hand on the knob.

"It's amazing how someone so smart can be so dumb, Kathleen. I saw you between my legs today. You're doomed already. You just don't know it yet."

And with that, the pretty blond executed a graceful pirouette, then opened the door and slipped out into the hall.

As soon as the door closed behind her, Ballard bounded over and turned the bolt on the lock. She leaned back against the hard wooden surface and sighed deeply. She was safe now. After a moment, she checked her watch. She still had twenty minutes until class.

Ballard stood, naked and thinking, in the sudden silence of the room.

She thought about Daphne's warning. Maybe she really was getting in over her head, taking too many chances to satiate her new-found sapphic lust. After all, today's debacle showed how close her darker impulses had come to spilling over into her professional life.

Now, in the cold light of reason, Ballard realized she could have gotten in to serious trouble if Daphne had decided to simply turn her in to the administration instead of using the situation to her own cruel advantage.

She shivered. That had been too close.

She thought about the upcoming sorority party. Her mistress had been teasing her all week with hints of what would be expected of her. Maybe it really was too dangerous for her to get involved in such debauchery. For God's sake, she was a tenured professor in English. She had so much to lose.

Then she thought of the joy she took in serving her true mistress and she smiled to herself. She remembered the gratitude she had felt when she had been accepted as a novice slave. In the last few days Ballard had experienced more pure pleasure and sensual fulfillment than in all the frustrating years of her previous, dreary, vanilla life.

She was different now. She was owned. There was no going back.

Ballard reached back and adjusted the large plug in her ass. It was no longer buzzing, but remained firmly in place, a silent sentinel to her obedience.

She had two more classes to teach before she could take it out.