All Comments on 'Owning The Calligrapher'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PLEASE

Will you please write more. I want to know how it ends. What happens in 119 days? Does she go back to her husband? Has she fallen for her enslaver...do tell!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A joke

The entire legal premise backing for this story is a childishly conceived joke and undercuts any merits to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is about as stupid as a story can get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yikes

Implausible premise, misused language and poor grammar. Need I say more? I think not, which gives us something in common.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The other days?

Please let us know about the 120th day.

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
Please continue

As unrealistic as some will say this is, it is hot. It is a hot setup to a series that I would love to see finished. Will you continue?

verbicideverbicideover 9 years ago
2 stars

While in general I found the story to be predictable, boring and pedantic, not to mention full of "legal" idiocy, the fact that a piece of shit that uses his wealth to destroy people for fun, calls another, honest person "crud" is amusing. It honestly is too bad none of these stories end with the wife putting a bullet between the eyes of their abuser.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
I just stumbled onto this story

And love it! Yes the legalities of it are a little far fetched, unfortunately not that far fetched! I could see where someone with unlimited resources could believe he is a god or as you have said l, a KING!

While I understand that Ellen loves her husband, she is wrong about him, HE IS A SCUMBAG! And I would think after 120 days as a slave she would discover this on her own! While Summers is a pervert and a little demented, I see him becoming infatuated with Ellen and even falling in love with her. Maybe becoming a better man and changing his way of life!

Between Dales change and discovering her husband does not really love her(maybe he cheats while she is away), she starts to have feelings for Dale and is falling in love him and him with her!

Why didn't you ever write more to this story! It's a gem!

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
Lots of potential future chapters.

This story still has legs for a few follow up chapters. I found this story more of an introduction to series with different ways it could fall.

What if the master fell in love with the wife/slave?

What if the husband suddenly came to his senses and seeks revenge going to rescue his wife? etc.

This story has an interesting beginning and is written with style. That being said, it would be interesting to see what the author would put down in chapter two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous