OZone 14 : Pinch Hitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"There's Tyler Coffey." Robin Bauer squeals turning away from letting him see her. Her friend Danielle "Dani" Woodward, class nerd with an awesome body if not short and frumpy in attire scowls at her longtime friends giddiness.

"So. What's so special about, Coffey? He's arrogant, self-centered, yada, yada, yada. He only likes girls that put out. That's not you, Bauer. Definitely, not me."

Robin frowns, "That's not true. He says hi to me all the time. Maybe, not to you because you're not his type."

Dani tilts her thick rimmed glasses on her nose to look over them. "I don't want to be his type. I have goals in life. Unlike the barbarians this town breeds. Give it a rest Bauer. Look over there. Do you really want to be pawed up by those lake scum?" Robin giggles, "Maybe."

They continue walking toward the pool in the distance when Robin spots a car honking at Tyler and his friends, throwing their football around. The tall blond haired teen Tyler Coffey tosses his football to a shorter dark haired boy then breaks away to sprint over to the small car. She squinted to see who it was then realized who the driver was, "Oh my God. That girl works for my Mom. Her name's, "Carrie". She graduated like two years ago."

Dani shrugs, "So what. Maybe she likes young adolescent freaks of nature."

Robin elbows her friend in the tit, "Stop trying to change my mind. I like Tyler."

Dani shakes her head with a sneer, "Don't come running to me after he dumps you halfway through,"Hi, Tyler". How could you even think he's cute? Look at his friends. Kent Ostrander, ewwwww. Curt Wheeler, double ew and ewer. Jason Cortez, nice when he wants to be. Damien Loomis, cute but no cigar."

Robin ignores her studying Tyler who leans inside Carrie Booth's car to kiss her. Soon after Carrie breaks away and speeds off leaving Tyler to mock pelvic thrusts toward his buddies. Their laughter echoed across the park. Dani stops cold folding her arms, "That's it. Bauer, come on. Look how he just sold that girl down the river to his friends. All that girl is, is a piece of meat to him. Do you really want that to be you he's mocking?"

Robin frowns and steps away calling out, "Hi Tyler." Waving she looks back at Dani who suddenly felt abandoned as Robin walked toward the guys. Tyler noted her and waved back letting her join them.

"Hey there Robin. What are you and the dike out doing today?" She was so absorbed into his eyes that his offending comment toward her friend was totally overlooked.

"Getting in some practice before school begins next week?" Tyler nods looking back at his buddies, "Yeah. we're gonna play some tackle football as soon as the others get here. Wanna play?"

She is tempted to say yes until she see's the entire Cheer leading squad walking toward them from behind the guys. All six girls were wearing nothing but skimpy bikini's. She swallows hard, "I can't right now. Sounds fun, though. Another time?"

Tyler shrugs, "Sure. No one pieces allowed anyway."

She puckers, "I'll have you know I wear bikini's too. Just not today."

He grins mischievously at her, "All good, Bauer. Look us up when you wanna get dirty."

The cheerleaders reached them weaving past the guys to surround Robin. Each of the girls had long black hair, perfect bodies, and the same egotistical glamor of a supermodel.

"What's she doing here?"

Tyler wrapped a muscular arm around the throat of "Mandy Purdue" leering at Robin, "Run while you can, Bauer. I'll hold off the She-cats."

Laughter came from his male friends as Curt Wheeler, a hulking blond headed dufus with freckles chuckled, "Yeah, run Bauer. Before your girlfriend over there gets jealous."

Robin sneers at the overweight defensive tackle, "What do you hope to gain by opening that mouth of yours, sqWHEELER? Kitchen scraps?"

He looks at her dumbfounded as Damien Loomis, a mixed boy of Caucasian and African American descent jabs him in the ribs, "She sure bit you in the ass, Curt."

Wheeler chuckles shoving the teen away, "I got something else she can bite."

In turn Robin plants her hands on her hips, "Sorry, sqWHEELER. I only like small portions I'm on a diet. Just like the girls here. Only I'm not anorexic. Every time you see them throw up their food? It's not from a finger down their throat. It's from looking at you."

The guys busted a gut but the cheerleaders stood their ground unamused. "Mallory Wayneright", the shortest of the cheerleaders stands forward, "Are we going to stand here all day or are we getting tackled?"

Robin grins with a cheesy look, "Don't get too bruised up or Cheering Coach "Goode" might talk Erichson into putting you all in the games First String. You can lift those breast implants as shoulder pads."

Monica Willow charges forward when Jason Cortez catches her , "Chill out Willow. It's not worth it."

Tyler Coffey noted Robin's ballsy attitude. Not to mention her chest size growing over the summer break, "Anytime you wanna play Robin, come on out. I'll let you play Quarterback. I'll watch out for you."

Robin smiles brightly, "Awww! See girls? At least one of these guys can be a Gentleman."

Each of the cheerleaders smirked toward the other. They knew differently. As Robin giddily hops in her step with a wave toward Tyler she turns and sprints back to Dani. What went on behind her back was caught totally unaware. Tyler had immediately reached out both of his palms and had squeezed the chests of Monica and Mallory. Gentle man indeed.

Dani had taken time to sit down under a shade tree to await her friend, expecting tears.

"See that went well. I think Tyler likes me. I'm Sassy."

Dani rolls her eyes as she stands up to resume their jaunt to the swimming pool, "You may be sassy, but that guys going to bite your lip."

Robin brightens up her eyes, "I hope he doesn't bite too hard. I want my first kiss to be tender. Romantic, even."

The youthful Miss Woodward could only offer an expression of disgust, "Tyler Coffey doesn't have a romantic bone in his body. Romeo he's not. If that's his name then it's spelled R-O-A-M-E-O."

Robin chuckles, "Be nice. Give him a chance."

"When he hurts you don't come to me to kiss your booboo. Remember, I'm a bleeding heart liberal." Danielle sneers.

Nearing the pool they pass a set of three batting cages. Robin spots a Father and son taking swings side by side. The Father nails every single automatic pitch. They had to stop in awe as the Father was even using his bat like a pool cue using the handle to bunt the ball. The son however couldn't hit the broadside of a barn if he was within inches of it. She had to giggle when the boy lost the grip on his bat after a hard swing sending it careening against the back net.

He looked so flustered as he started after the bat and got pelted in the hip by another baseball. She pointed him out to Dani as they walked past bursting into laughter. The boy heard them and turned to see their amusement. Connor Dhorne would now be scarred for life. Meeting eyes he and Robin shared a pause. His jaw dropped at her beauty. Her eyes danced as she walked. Dani smirked at them both then spouts loudly, "Hey Barry Bonds. Look out."

Another basement pelts him hard in the lower back causing him to cry out in painful embarrassment. Laughter continued on their journey past.

"Keep yer eye on what yer doin' boy. Before you wear more stitches than those baseballs." Oz called over from the opposite batting cage.

Connor groans as he ducks the next ball and races around the ball catapult to retrieve his bat.

"I'm no good at this. Why couldn't we have gone and played miniature golf instead?"

Dhorne grins at the two girls whispering between themselves as they pass by looking at Connor sheepishly. He let it go quickly without much more observance.

"Yer a Dhorne boy. If yer Uncle Donwally saw you swingin' like that he'd take that bat from ya and hand you a rolling pin. Watch the ball."

Connor narrows his eyes and leans into his best batting stance awaiting the ball. Just as the pitch vaulted from the hydraulic arm he swung long before the ball reached him forcing laughter from the football team watching him. The ball colliding with the net behind him and the laughter made him tense. More so with his lack of athletic skill than their mocking him.

Daddy Oz noted the laughter and lifted his shades to look them in the eye. Tyler Coffey put his hands up, "Sorry Dude. We couldn't help it. Come on guys, lets play ball."

He tossed the ball to "Mallory Wayneright" who giggles and takes off running. Dhorne shook his head as the boy named Kent tackles her coming up triumphantly with a held bikini top. Only her arms and football covered her bare chest. Their laughter made him feel young. Turning back to his son he watches him mope and eye the topless girl then look back toward the pool. Dad winces in thought, "Topless gal and he's not drooling. Course, he's still young. Then, again when I was his age I was all over the girls. In time I reckon."

"I suck at this Dad. I'll never be as good as You or Uncle Donovan." He fidgets, "Dad? Why did Uncle Donny take all that money?"

Oz puckers at the tender question. He worries slightly how best to explain his brothers motives.

"Donwally made his own bed. Bad men forced him to be stupid. Let's just leave it at that."

Connor dodges another ball zipping past his mid section, "Is he going to go to prison when they catch him?"

Oz shrugs, "Dunno. He's out there somewhere. Don't you worry about ole Donwally. He's a fighter. He's prolly hole up somewhere safe in some gals bed yellin' HOME RUN."

Connor frowns, "Everything is sex to you guys. I hope I don't grow up being like you."

At that exact revelation he heard a stampede of feet outside the batting cage turning instinctively to witness three cheerleaders racing topless directly into the net as they were tackled by three boys. Dhorne had to scowl as they stood up slowly dangling bikini bottoms over their heads.

"Down in three."

Tyler and Jason Cortez glare over at Dhorne's comment and express a cheesy grin. ""You wanna play?"

Oz looks down at the curled up girls trying to hide their nudity.

"I don't think that'd be a good idea. How old are these gals?" The cheerleaders Mallory Wayneright and Mandy Purdue glare up grinning.

"We're both 18. We swear." winks Mandy.

"Still. Cute as y'all are there's little kids around here. Might wanna go elsewhere if yer gonna play strip football."

Mandy stands up in all of her glory reclaiming her bikini from Jason Cortez and tying it back on. She looks over at Connor who stared at her with eyes bulging, "You're right, Sir. There are little kids watching. Come stare when you get older."

Dhorne winces between the two then steps near the net.

"My boy's a man. Best move on little girl."

She sneers, "Or what? You'll spank me?" She bends over and offers him a display that would make any normal man jump at the opportunity. Garrison Dhorne was hardly a normal man.

With a smirk toward the boys surrounding them he nods, "You fellas sure have good taste. Bartlett's breeding good lookin' gals nowadays."

Tyler Coffey senses a bad situation heading their way regardless of his friends chuckling from all directions, "Knock it off, Mandy. Mallory? Missy? Get dressed."

She stands up placing her hands on her hips, "Why?"

Mandy swiftly removes her bikini yet again and tosses them at Jason Cortez, "Any other day you wouldn't want us to get dressed. Don't be a pussy now, Tyler."

The man winces then moves in to snatch her bikini from Jason and toss it back at her, "I said get dressed. Come on, the guy's right. The pools right over there. Not only are there ten year olds, but parents. I'm not going to jail over indecent exposure."

She sneers at him then realizes he was right. Luckily the other girls moved into position to block her nudity from the view of the pool. Mandy shook her head and replaced her bikini back on her body. Followed immediately by the other two streakers. The guys all groaned at how things were going. Their fun was fading fast.

The tall, beefier boy known as Curt Wheeler tossed the football into the net right in front of Connor making him flinch as its impact bounced off to roll across the ground. "Chump!"

Connor frowned as he glared toward his Father, "See. Now I'm going to be an outcast."

Dhorne stared at his son without expression then stepped away toward the cage entrance to exit. Outside he walks around to the gathering of would be Men. He reaches down and picks up the football, gripping it tightly with fingers digging below the thread. "Been awhile since I've thrown pigskin. Who wants to go out for a pass?"

They all glare around amongst one another when Kent Ostrander hisses, "Why should we? Chances are you couldn't get it to us."

Dhorne chuckles, "Reckon that makes you the chosen one. Start runnin'."

Kent shakes his head when his buddy Damien pushes him from the side, "Go on, Bro. You opened your mouth." Kent looks toward Tyler for support. An affirmative nod sends a nervous Kent sprinting out across the parks grass.

Dhorne arches his right shoulder back with ball in hand then uses his other arm to change Kent's course, pointing toward the street. Kent inclines and darts left when Dhorne snaps the ball into a missile across the sky. His vector was remarkable as Tyler drops his jaw, "Daaaaaaaamn. Nice!"

The ball was against the sun blinding Kent who squinted into his run to claim the descent. The football dropped as Kent caught sight of it and realized it was further over than anticipated. In a rapid twist he turns head on into the side of a huge red Dodge Ram. His nose bloodied by a facial impact into it's tailgate. The ball dropped at his feet to roll into his path. Kent stumbles and falls as everyone either gasps or falls over laughing. An alarm goes off from inside the truck with an echoing voice message that merged with the alarms wail.

"Step away from the vehicle. You have been captured on video. A signal has been sent to the local Authorities. Running away is futile. Place your hands behind your head and kiss your ass goodbye."

Kent freaked out and didn't know whether to run or sit idle until a cop showed up. Off in the distance Dhorne looked back at his son who had left the cage out of humiliation. He ran toward Kent and attempted to help him up.

"It's just a fake alarm. There's no police coming. My Dad's just messing with you. Here let me help you up."

Kent realized that he was being played and shoved Connor away while climbing to his feet. In blind anger he wiped blood on his fingers then walked over to the truck and ran his hand over the drivers side window leaving a trail of wet blood.

"Fuck you, and your Dad. All Dad's are for is fucking us kids over." He turns away and heads down the street leaving everyone behind.

Oz used the alarm control dangling from his key chain to shut the alarm off. The remaining kids stood silent until Tyler steps over to Dhorne,

"Funny. I guess we deserved that. If I were you I'd watch your back here in Bartlett. There's some very mean people here. Unlike Us. We're just kids. We play pranks. Fun loving. You just move here? I don't recall ever seeing your son in school?"

Oz puckers, "He's lived here most of his life. He'll be here when yer long gone. Bigger man on campus."

Tyler scoffs with an exhale, "Probably so. I'm out of this town as soon as I get into college. I'm going Pro, after that. You wait and see."

Dhorne ignores the boys dreams and whistles at his son.

"Conjob! Ball."

Connor's eyes grow wide as he realizes his Father wanted him to throw the ball back. He had never in his life even touched a football. Swallowing hard he bends over and picks up the ball and awkwardly decides how best to throw it. Then, came the laughter as he tosses it femininely to land halfway between He and his Father. Dhorne just lowered his gaze and rubbed his neck.

"Not very athletic is he? Fun while it lasted. See you around."

Tyler Coffey stepped away and walked over to pick the football up and look at Connor, "Watch yourself. Nobody likes you already."

Connor stood shy of pale as Tyler turned away. He felt like crying but refrained from it. Just in case though he twisted to look toward the truck. Right into the eye contact of Robin Bauer and Dani Woodward in their bathing suits at the tailgate. His eyes bulged at being caught in an emotional state and whirled back around to avoid their reaction. They had heard the alarm earlier and had raced out to see what the disturbance was. Mainly, of course because Tyler Coffey was a part of it. Tyler shivered then walked fast to get inside the truck only to find the door still locked. He winced in anger and doubled up his fist slamming it on the truck door. Now he cried.

"Step away from the vehicle. You have been captured on video. A signal has been sent to the local Authorities. Running away is futile. Place your hands behind your head and kiss your ass goodbye."

Laughter erupted once again as a repeat performance destroyed Connor Dhorne's fragile emotions. As much as she hated to even Robin Bauer couldn't help herself. It was really funny. She turns away when she feels a hand touch her shoulder giving her goosebumps. Looking over the hand she smiles.

"Hey, Bauer. Need a lift home?" Tyler Coffey was smiling at her with every ounce of charm he possessed. Not only was he charming. He was gorgeous. Sweaty and...

"Bauer? Earth to Bauer." Dani was snapping her fingers at her, "We just got here. I don't think she wants to leave just yet."

Tyler offers her a smirk, "Did I ask you, Daniboy?" He was referring to her manly attitude. Everyone in town wondered if she weren't a lesbian.

Robin places a swift hand over Dani's mouth, "Sure, Tyler. I'd love a ride home. I'll meet you back here in an hour, Dani. I forgot to do something for my Mom anyway. I better do it before she wakes up."

Robin quickly turns into Tyler nudging him across the parking lot next to the street where Tyler's truck was parked. As he opens the passenger door for her he glances at his friends with an evil grin. One that made the guys chuckle amid themselves. The cheerleaders could only question why he would choose Robin Bauer over them. She was wearing a one piece for crying out loud.

Dhorne unlocked his truck with a remote allowing Connor to leap in and crouch down in the seat. As he opened his own door he glanced over to notice Tyler's truck. The plate had read "QTRBK". The same truck that had ran Meredith Naberly off the road. Puckering in thought Dhorne shrugged it off and climbed up into "Redwood".

Settling in he plants one hand on the steering wheel and the other hand on Connor's hair, "I was standing up for you, Boy. That's what Father's do."

Connor hides his face pulling away from his Dad's touch. "I didn't ask for your help."

"Yer right." Oz nodded in agreement, " Maybe I shoulda laughed along with them. Kids!"

He recalls his arm placing it beside his other hand on the steering wheel. Then, he grimaces at the bloody smear on his window. The other kid had serious issues.

"Reckon we need a car wash. You can use coolin' off, yerself. Let's head on over to Joey's Church. Let some Angel's sponge off the doorway to Heaven."

Connor sat up and cringed, "Can't I just go home?"

Dhorne chuckled, "Devil said that once or twice."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12