Pacific Coast Highway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

"Don't sit down. You'll get sand into your coochie. And we won't be able to fuck anymore," he hissed into her ear. At the sound of "fuck," her body snapped tighter around his. He dipped the tip of his cock onto her snatch. He painted his dick along her slit like a paint brush. Her quickly forming juices painted on his penis head. The heat in her sex supplanted the cold ocean water.

He let himself fall back onto the sand just outside the zone where waves swapped over the wet sand. She lowered her whole body onto his cock cowgirl style. Her face looked wild with her fuck face. Her lips were open. Her eyes were focused on her inside, the cock inside of her, completely withdrawn from looking at the world on the outside. Her canal was flush with juices. She had this intense engine that got wet in a minute when her erotic mind was stimulated. She panted out in abandon, her voice free to carry across the whole beach and being engulfed by the roaring surf at the same time.

Another car passed. They only heard the sound passing. Whoever was in it was probably focused on the street and not looking for shadowy figured in the moonlight.

She settled on a steady rhythm to stimulate her insight to release all the tension that she had been holding by focusing on that single point, the itch inside of her that lit up with every scratch. There was a freedom in roaring out passion to fill an entire beach. It felt like power. Roger let out beast-like grunts to spread the feeling of his cock through his whole body and the whole beach. She was driving him hard. Until he shot warm baby milk inside of her body.

"Come inside me, baby. Give me all your cum," said Li Mei with a raunchy voice. And he did. He drove his sperm deep inside of her belly. She let her head roll back as she cringed "Nnnnnh and sent herself over the edge of a rolling orgasm to grasp every twitching of his dick inside of her spurting cum. She felt the territorial lust, like he was marking her.

She fell onto his chest. They held close to each other. He felt her boobs on his chest. They jointly listened to the sounds of the ocean, the little drawn out hissing of white water shooting towards the beach. The baritone thunders of the wave crashing. And then there were a million sounds in between those all fading into each other. Together - after months of Skype sessions - they were together at last. They never wanted to let go of each other. It's the feeling of having found the one, when the minds meld and the bodies ravish each other.

Happiness is having a fan who loves at your jokes. Happiness is sharing all your weird thoughts and ideas and discovering a freak who had the same. The heart is warmed when there is someone to hold you, hold you when the world is rough, hold you with a big warm hug that makes you feel the love. Joy is having a spunky, brash, wild monster that makes you excited every time you see her. They reveled in those feelings silently with we sand sticking to their bodies.

After half hour, they got up and walked back to the car hand in hand. Not having towels, or that's the fantasy that he liked to keep alive while having a safety hatch, he slapped her butt hard to shake of sand sticking to it. She poked her butt out provocatively to taunt him for another slap. Her firm butt made a good thudding sound. She wiped her hands delicately over his back. He patiently listened through his skin to her fingers grooming him, the giant became docile like a crocodile lets the plover bird clean its armor.

As the car pulled onto the dark Pacific Coast Highway, he smirked and looked at her naked tits. "There is one last challenge." He folded open the center console and pulled the ten dollar bill out. "You have to put gas into the car." She slapped his arm with feistiness. "You are crazy! I can't go naked into a gas station." He assured her. It's night. There'll only be a lone cashier. We are far away from the city. It's a random guy. You'll never see him again. It's such a turn on." Her eyes were wide open and rolled side to side as she was working up the courage. He was breathless as he anticipated her getting the nerves. "Yeah, I'll do it," she said boldly and snatched the bill out of his hand.

At the bottom of a side road that would wind up through a side canyon, there was a gas station. It had the wide roof on top. Everything was lit up bright. There were nine pump stations ready for prime business. They were abandoned in the early morning hours. A sing said, "Last gas stations for 30 miles." It was some no-name station with blue logo. Li Mei was sitting upright in the passenger seat. Her body was prepped for action.

Roger pulled up to the pump station closest to the cashier. There was a little convenience section to the station with drinks and snacks. Li Mei immediately darted out of the car. Her motto seemed to be, "if you hesitate, you'll never do it." Her sexy body stepped barefoot across the scummy floor with gasoline and oil stains. She walked straight to the front door. There was a guy sitting behind the counter. He looked like a hick. He had gray hair. He had a full beard. He was wearing an oversized black t-shirt.

Li Mei stood in front of the attendant, breathless on the inside, pretending to be cool on the outside: "$10 for pump #4, please." She made sure to have perfect posture to avoid hunching over and hiding her breasts. They were standing up proudly and displaying their youthful high position with full pride.

The gas station attendant looked her body over. "You probably won't take me up on the offer. Though, I'd take you out back and fuck the shit out of you. I love tight Asian cunt."

"I'm sure you have a monster cock," chirped Li Mei without being taken aback.

The gas station attendant smiled really big and had this nod that said, "Yeah, I do."

He smiled at her with horny, dirty bastard eyes: "Just say the word. I'm gonna spit on your pussy to make sure that it's wet."

He took the $10. He leaned forward to look at Li Mei's shaved snatch. Her heart was pounding from the daring and dirty encounter. She turned around and walked slowly to the truck. She felt a million Polaroids taken off her ass and memorized until a cold grave would erase his brain. A thousands jizz's would be sent up her ass in his mind over dirty wanking sessions. She could feel the insides of her rectum being debased and greasy gas station attendant cum dropping out of her asshole. She smiled secretly with a giggle knowing that he couldn't see her face.

She pulled the gas nozzle off the station and started filling the tank with it. $10 were spent very quickly. It lasted a mere two gallons. She got back into the Jeep. They drove into the night. As random as they had appeared at the gas station, that random did they disappear. She held his hand while they were driving back into the city. She was excited about all the adventures they would go in. He was happy to have found a partner in crime. There were so many fun things to explore together.

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers
12