Chronicles of a Changed Man 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no." I assured her, "You're not, I have plenty in the post office and I get my pension tomorrow." I told her truthfully.

"Well, if you're really sure." she said.

"Oh, I am, I am." I assured her.

Tina looked at me suggestively before turning to place the money in the pocket of her jacket slung over the back of the armchair.

"Tell you what, " she said, turning back to face me while sliding forward on the seat until she was sitting right on the edge. Her skirt caught underneath her and rode right up to her dark lace patterned stocking tops as she sat sideways on the frame, dropping the knee of her leading leg like a lady riding side-saddle on a horse. I could now see the broad, muscled inner thigh of her other leg tapering up under her skirt and my penis was rapidly stiffening again.

"The fifty euro's to let you see my thingy, God, that's so lame, to let you see...." she paused and fixed me with a sultry pout before finishing emphatically, "... my cunt!"

Holding my gaze with the same seductive expression, her eyes now smouldering with forbidden promise, she lifted her hands to the top button of her blouse and undid it.

"And I'll let you see my tits for free." she added, emphasizing the word 'tits' as she had done for 'cunt'. I was shamefully aware that these two words so titillated me that I suppressed the instinctive urge to make a sign of the cross to ask absolution for Tina for having uttered the name of God in vain.

Continuing to look at me in the same smouldering fashion, she began working her way downwards through the buttons of her blouse, opening each one slowly and deliberately as she went. As each button fell open and more and more of her soft womanly body was exposed to my view I became increasingly intoxicated by the wickedness of ignoring my sanctimonious urges for the wanton lasciviousness of watching this beautiful young woman taking her clothes off.

I felt alive, for all the wrong reasons, but something was awakening in me that had been so suppressed that I didn't recognize it and I wanted to know what it was! No! I wanted to know... Who it was!

Tina opened her blouse all the way down the front before pulling the tails out from under the waistband of her skirt to undo the last two and throwing the garment wide open. Her stomach was flat and firm below her ribcage above which hovered her ample breasts tethered in their lace bra which I now saw matched her knickers.

She lifted her hands to the juncture between the cups of her bra and pinched at the banded lace holding them together, making her breasts drop suddenly and I realized that she had undone a clasp allowing her to open her bra at the front. The underside of her breasts became visible below the cups and were a shade lighter than her abdomen, emphasizing their shape and size. Tina held the bra in place over them and lowered her eyelids to look at me from under her long lashes before parting her hands slowly, separating the cups while lifting and pushing her breasts together with her wrists. The soft flesh swelled under the gentle pressure and her russet coloured nipples stood out proudly when she exposed them, the hard buds standing firm and erect from their surrounding, papilla peppered areolae.

Tina let her bra fall entirely open and cupped her hands under her breasts, each one easily filling the palm supporting it and nestling there with a satisfying fleshy weight. Then she looked down at them as she pinched her nipples firmly, tweaking and rolling them between the thumbs and index fingers on each hand. Her mouth dropped slightly open as she raised her delicately pointed chin to look at me again, this time her sultry pout was accompanied by slightly drooping, softly shaded eyelids.

She dry-milked her breasts, massaging her hands firmly into the soft tissue, squeezing outwards towards her burgeoning nipples and as I watched them stiffen to soft bullets under her vigorous manipulation, my erection grew solid and throbbed in my long johns. Tina then caught these exquisite bullets between her thumbs and index fingers and used them to lift her breasts high. After a moment, during which she looked at me with a crooked, flirty smile while measuring my expectation for what she was about to do, she let them drop back down with a delightful slap against her ribcage, making me gasp audibly in appreciation.

Obviously pleased with my reaction, Tina's crooked little grin broadened into a glorious, dimple inducing smile and her eyes sparkled with mischievousness and delight at my unspoken but obvious appreciation.

She lifted her breasts once more by the nipples and this time repeatedly bounced them off her ribcage producing a slow sequence of muted, fleshy awe inspiring slaps. Then she cupped them in her hands and alternately lifted them towards her mouth where she flicked her pink tongue out to lick at the hard nipples while looking at me from under those dark eyelashes, finally, she jiggled and bounced them in my direction before releasing them.

She then straightened in the chair and leaned right back so that she was almost lying down. Her breasts slid to either side and flattened out around her blood engorged, erect nipples while the undersides remained delightfully round and firm.

Tina then started to slowly drag her skirt tantalisingly upwards until she had exposed her upper thighs above the tops of her stockings and the hem edged slowly over the white laced triangle of her knickers. In her reclined position I could see, for the first time, how her pubic mound bulged the front of the garment and the sight set my heart thumping furiously. She began to gather the leg bands of her knickers and pull them together at the front of her mound in a repeat of what she had done earlier and my saliva glands dried up in anticipation of the treat to come.

Soon I was once more looking at the entire triangle of pubic hair parted up the centre by a thin band of bunched lace which she started to playfully tug back and forth across her mound without revealing anything of her covered vagina underneath.

Then she lifted her legs up, bending them at the knees and I could see the firm roundness of the backs of her thighs accentuated by the curved bands of her stocking tops. She raised her hips slightly to remove her knickers and I saw then that the back of the garment was no more than a thin strap of lace. For some reason, I remembered the absence of knicker line under her tight jeans on her last visit and now realized why there wasn't any. As Tina removed her knickers the thin band caught momentarily between her bum cheeks before coming free with a delicate snap.

I was mesmerized by the movement of the lace knickers over the sheer nylon of her stockings and failed to realize, until too late, that her hair covered sex had been peeking out at the juncture of her thighs and buttocks. She slipped her knickers off the end of one high-heeled foot after the other and kept her knees and ankles together as she lowered her feet back down to the floor.

I expected her to cast her knickers aside, but instead she held on to them and trailed them teasingly up past her stocking tops, between her bare thighs to her naked groin. She paused it there to cover her bush as she pouted seductively before throwing it to the floor by the side of the armchair and letting her hands rest at the tops of her legs, framing her thatch of pubic hair in an open invitation to me to look at it.

I was bitterly disappointed!

After all the teasing promise, there appeared to be little to see except a perceptibly thickening line of hair gathering into a cleft in the centre of her pubic mound and disappearing down between her closed thighs.

I'm sure she saw the disappointment register on my face and her mouth broadened into a wide grin as she slowly spread her stockinged legs open until they seemed to be stretched impossibly wide apart and I could see her entire pubic area. What I saw there took my sixty year old breath away.

The now exposed lips of Tina's downy vagina were at least three inches long and darker in colour than the surrounding skin of her body where they emerged from her pubic cleft. They clung together in secretive folds of creased and dimpled flesh and were so big and proud of her body that they peeked through her dark silky pubic hair and flopped lazily to one side.

Tina looked down the length of her body at her hairy mound and playfully flicked at her vaginal lips with a fingertip so that they flipped over to the other side. She did this repeatedly back and forth before pinching them between the index and second finger of one hand and rolling them together, then pulling them outwards from her body. They seemed to extend an impossibly long distance before she released them and they recoiled softly back to their original lopsided position. After repeatedly playing with herself like this, she then turned her attention to the curls of soft hair either side of her now engorged vaginal lips and tugged gently at them with both hands.

"Would you like me to spread it for you, Mr Murphy?" she asked with a wicked grin as she looked up at me, repeating emphatically. "Would you like me to spread my cunt for you?"

My mouth was so dry and my heartbeat so rapid that I couldn't speak, so just nodded my head vigorously.

"That'll be a yes, so." she said laughingly, as she placed the fingertips of both hands together over her womanly folds.

"Why don't you come closer, Mr Murphy," she said, her laugh morphing into a seductive purr so invitingly that I slid out of my chair and dropped to my knees between her wide open thighs without need of further invitation.

As I watched from my new vantage point, Tina tenderly pinched the lips of her vagina between her thumbs and index fingers and pulled them slowly apart. Like the petals of an exotic flower unfolding in the first rays of the morning sun her labia slowly spread open before my transfixed gaze. The bright pink inside of her vulva contrasted magnificently with the darker outer vaginal lips which Tina was pulling open just inches from my face.

She raised her head up a little to look down and observe herself as she splayed her hands out either side of her spread vagina and as she did, she tucked the tips of the second fingers of each hand under the lips at the bottom. I watched breathlessly as she eased them inside until the painted fingernails disappeared into the clinging flesh before she added the tips of her index fingers alongside them and also pushed those in until the fingernails were no longer visible.

She now had four fingers inside herself to the first knuckle and continued her exploration of her sex by placing her thumps together at the apex of her labia, manipulating them to unsheathe the softly domed, glistening little penis-like member which I understood to be her clitoris.

Tina let her head rest back on the cushion of the chair and slowly circulated her fingers within the moistening interior of her womanly opening, spending the next few minutes working her fingers about and forcing them deeper and deeper inside herself until I could hear the increasingly wet sucking noises from her moistening vagina. When she was adequately lubricated and pliable she stretched the entrance to her vaginal canal open by tugging the four fingers inserted there in opposite directions as far apart as the walls would allow.

Very quickly, the entrance was stretched wide and I could see inside Tina's open wetness to the depth of her slender fingers where she appeared to be attempting to tease open the very entrance to her cervix. She then held her fingers still for a few long moments to allow me to feast my eyes on the delightful spectacle and I could see the copious creamy vaginal secretions pool at the entrance to her cervix until her red fingernails were almost entirely immersed in the viscous juice. Tina then withdrew all four fingers and allowed her gaping vagina to slowly retract while she smeared her sticky, wet fingers over her glistening outer labia, matting the surrounding pubic hair in her slick juices.

She then turned her attention to her clitoris, still held unsheathed by her thumbs and began to work on it with the same four fingers, placing them at the base of the burgeoning nub and pressing the tips firmly into the soft flesh while pulling them slightly apart. Tina carefully plied her fingernails at the base of her clitoris, un-creasing the bright pink fold of flesh there and extending the tiny penis-like member to its maximum. It had become engorged since she first popped it from its hood and now stood out prominently, a good half centimetre long as she gingerly raked a bright red fingernail up and down its entire length making herself suck air through her teeth.

She then raised her head a little to look down at me and I supposed it was to see the reaction on my face until she lifted it further and seemed to peer past her own hands at my lower body.

Now, I know that this is going to sound like I am a total freak of nature, but while Tina was putting on this explicit show just inches from my face, it never crossed my mind to masturbate, it just didn't. My erection throbbed constantly throughout the entire ten to fifteen minutes that I was watching her expose herself intimately but it just didn't occur to me. I suppose it's just that I had never been in the habit of masturbating before, as I previously explained, and the habit was hard to break, or start, whichever way you want to look at it.

Tina then laid her head back on the cushion once more and began to move her hands about on her sex in a different fashion. She slipped one lower down and started to work two fingers inside her moist opening whilst moving the fingertips of her index and second finger of the other in a circular motion on her clitoris.

She continued in this manner until she was sliding three fingers rapidly in and out of her slurping wet hole while the fingertips of her other hand became a blur, skimming back and forth on her clitoris. Soon she was writhing about and arching her back on the chair while her breathing came faster and faster. She was sucking air in and out through her lips pursed tightly as her cheeks and upper chest began to flush hotly.

Completely lost in the intensity of the moment, I was stupidly bouncing up and down on my knees between her wide open legs slapping a hand against the side of my thigh as I watched Tina work herself into a frenzy and still, it didn't occur to me to masturbate!

"Oh fuck - shit - fuck, I'm gonna cream, I'm fucking coming." she was exclaiming breathlessly as her writhing reached its orgasmic peak and she spewed and splattered creamy secretions from her soaking wet vagina onto the chair cushion, the floor, a few errant droplets even reaching my flushed face.

"Ohh, fucking fuck!" Tina screeched in a suppressed scream, her body quaking in a stiff tremor as she uttered her last glorious blasphemy before falling silent.

Her orgasm passed and her gyrations slowly subsided until she slowed her hands to a gentle caress over her soaking pubis and allowed her breathing to slow, her magnificent, sweat soaked breasts rising and falling on her heaving chest as her lungs returned to their normal working capacity.

I sat back on my heels and shook my head in astonishment and appreciation at Tina but as she looked back at me, her expression was one of disappointment and incredulity. Sufficiently recovered, she sat up without saying a word and I was forced to rise from the floor to allow her room to rearrange her clothing. Thankfully, I had the presence of mind to rush to the bathroom to fetch her a towel which she accepted silently when I brought it to her. I sat back down in my armchair, sorely perplexed at her obvious displeasure with me or some aspect of my behaviour.

She cleaned between her legs and inner thighs before standing up and turning away from me to wipe her sweat soaked breasts and upper body. Silently she refastened her bra, buttoned up her blouse and tucked the tails into the waistband of her skirt before retrieving her knickers and pulling them on, all the while with her back to me. I could see her gorgeous backside as she pulled the narrow band up between her buttocks, but the sensation it elicited in me was not arousal, so perturbed was I at Tina's evident displeasure.

Resettling her skirt over her backside, Tina dropped the towel on the wet patch she'd left on the armchair cushion and retrieved her jacket, reaching into the pocket to take out the fifty euro I had given her and tossing it on top of the towel. She then headed for the door of my apartment without saying a word. I desperately sprung to my feet, grabbed up the money and rushed to head her off, catching my forearm on the knob of one of the wardrobe doors which popped it's catch and swung open behind me.

"Tina, Tina" I pleaded "Have I done something wrong, have I upset you?" I asked desperately, catching up with her just as she reached the door. "Please Tina tell me if I've done something to offend you?"

She stopped and stood motionless with her hand on the knob of the door without opening it before turning to look at me with a heartbreaking expression on her beautiful, post orgasmic features.

"And here love, take the money." I offered stupidly.

"Oh, for fuck's sake, Mr Murpy, I don't want your fucking money." she said in exasperation.

"But.. But.. " I stammered.

"I don't want the money, Mr Murphy, I never wanted the Money." She declared in the same exasperated tone.

"Is there something wrong with you, Mr Murphy?" she then asked me sadly. "You should have told me if you're impotent or something and not let me make a complete fool of myself."

"No, no." I said emphatically "I'm not impotent, or I don't think so, at least I never was before."

"Then what is wrong with you?" she asked, shaking her head in disbelief before continuing. "I spread myself wide open for you, popped my clit out, I even brought myself off in front of you Mr Murphy and all you did was watch! I made myself come right under your fucking nose and you didn't even wank."

"Wank?" I asked ignorantly.

"Jack off!" Tina iterated with incredulously raised eyebrows as she mimicked the act of male masturbation with one hand in front of her crotch. "Did you not get horny, for fuck's sake, did your cock not even get hard?"

"Ah Tina love, my Martha, she'd never have condoned me doing that, " I said, gesturing towards where Tina had mimicked masturbating at her crotch, but of course, by then her hand had moved onto her hip.

"No! Well, I don't suppose your precious Martha would have stuck four fingers up her cunt for you either, make herself squirt in your face, but you didn't stop me doing it, did you!" Tina said a little angrily.

"Ah Tina, don't." I said "Don't be talking like that, not about my Martha. I didn't mean to upset you love. Really, I didn't."

Tina looked a little contrite as she sighed heavily while her anger began to subside.

"I'm sorry, Mr Murphy, but it was never about the money, I decided the fist time I came to visit you that I'd put on a little show for you before I go back to South Africa. When you offered to pay me, it just added a little more excitement to the whole thing, a little more fun." She paused momentarily, before continuing. "I just wanted to, I don't know, give you a little treat, but...." She trailed off, her anger had subsided and was replaced by her natural compassion.

"Oh, but you did Tina." I assured her, "And I'm sorry I didn't - wank. But I did get hard - I did - really hard - look."

So desperate was I not to let her leave without knowing just what a treat she had given me, I fumbled with my belt, quickly unzipped my trousers and reached into the fly of my long johns to whip out my erect penis to show her just how hard she had gotten me. But as I pulled it out I saw, to my dismay, that I no longer had the pulsating erection of earlier and my penis flopped out languidly in my hand. I looked up at Tina, horrified, and began to splutter an explanation.