Chronicles of a Changed Man 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WobieTide
WobieTide
28 Followers

"But it was Tina." I told her plaintively, "I swear it was hard, as hard as anything."

She looked down at my flaccid penis as I averted my eyes up at the ceiling in embarrassment and waited for some disdainful dismissal of my sorry elderly manhood from this beautiful young woman.

"It was hard, it was." I whimpered again.

"I know Mr Murphy." Tina said after a moment and lifted a hand to my face to stroke my cheek tenderly, making me look again into her soft, caring eyes. She smiled and gave a quick downward glance to indicate to me that I should take another look and see for myself how she had come to her conclusion. Our foreheads almost came to rest together as we both looked down and I saw what she had noticed that I hadn't.

My entire penis was glistening wet and shiny with sticky seminal fluid and a large glob of pre-ejaculation was dangling a good six inches from the tip. Tina chuckled softly as it broke off and dropped to the pine panelled floor, leaving a remnant of stringy goo dangling out of my wrinkled foreskin.

Without another word she dropped to her haunches in front of me, putting her jacket on the floor beside her and placing her hands on my bony, long john clad legs just above my knees to steady herself, Tina opened her mouth in front of my sopping penis and extended her pink tongue from between her glossed lips. She curled it into a little bowl and placed it beneath the dangling pre-ejaculation and scooped it between her lips before taking my entire gooey penis into her warm mouth.

Sucking gently, she cleaned it off before inserting the tip of her tongue under my foreskin. Lifting a hand to take hold of my manhood, she pushed her tongue deeper, rolling it around my glans and probing for any remaining pre-ejaculation lurking under the fleshy sheath.

When she finished cleaning under my foreskin like this, she partially peeled it back and popped my penis out of her mouth. Then she gently dilated my urethral opening by squeezing my glans with her thumb and index finger and looked intently at it before pursing her lips over the tiny orifice and sucking deeply. I felt the remaining pre-ejaculation being drawn sharply up out of my penis and into Tina's mouth until my urinal tube was sucked almost vacuum tight.

When she was sure that she had completely drained me, Tina let my penis slip from her mouth and leaned back on her heels, still steadying herself with one hand on my leg. She licked her tongue around her lips and sucked her cheeks in to gather the contents of her mouth to the back of her throat before swallowing it in one single gulp.

She then smacked her lips satisfactorily before closing her mouth warmly over my penis again and peeling my foreskin right back. Sliding her lips over the corona of my, now entirely protruding glans, she continued sucking on it while sliding her fist up and down on my shaft until my penis was standing hard and erect again. Then Tina stood back up and, still holding onto and stroking my erection, looked into my watery old man's eyes with her smouldering young lady's ones.

"Would you like me to fuck you, Mr Murphy?" she asked me seductively and I nearly cried with joy at the prospect but was somehow unable to reply.

Seeing my grateful expression and needing no audible response, she turned me gently around and leaned me back against the inside of the door with one hand on my upper arm while continuing to hold on to my erection with the other. Then she quickly undid the buttons of my long johns and slid them down, with my trousers, to my knees before hitching her tight skirt up over her hips. Straddling her legs either side of mine, she bent slightly at the knees so she could lean back to access the area between our lower bodies with her free hand.

As we both looked down, I could see from this viewpoint that Tina's stance emphasized magnificently the beautiful taper of her long legs. Her slender ankles were thrust delicately forward by her high heels, accentuating the firmness of her sculpted calves and her thighs were taut and gracefully curved into her pelvis. While her legs were firm and solid with womanly muscle, the elasticated tops of her stockings pinched gently into the flesh at the top of her thighs as an indication that they would be soft and velvety to the touch.

I could see the crotch of Tina's knickers bulging generously and as I watched, she slipped her free hand down between us, hooked the fingers into the leg band to pulled it aside and my breath caught in my chest at the sight of her protruding hairy mound. Releasing my arm she then dropped that hand down and curled it beneath herself to cup her sex before pulling upwards with splayed fingers and bringing the tops of her outer vaginal lips into view, the puffy arrowhead of her clitoral hood spread and her cliteros peeking our prominent and proud.

Tina released her knicker leg then and took hold of my erection to pull it downward towards her pubic bush and slipping it under her body to rub the glans over her labia which she was spreading with her splayed fingers. The feel of her pubic hair and outer vaginal lips on my sensitive penis was exquisitely pleasurable and my knees went weak at the sensation. She playfully lifted the purple dome of my glans upward and it appeared from under her body with the flaps of her labia clinging to it like a cap. She continued to run my penis over her vagina like this for a few moments, intermittently bringing it into view with it's labial cap, for my viewing pleasure.

Eventually, she placed one hand on the door over and behind my shoulder and began to concentrate on circulating the tip of my penis at the entrance to her vagina. She raised her head and closed her eyes as she changed tack by holding my erection perfectly still and slowly gyrating her hips to work her opening around my blood engorged penile dome.

Expertly trapping me in the folds of her vulva she then took her other hand away and placed it on the door behind me the other side of my head, slowly sinking her lower body down on my erection. I felt it ease into her moist channel before she let herself slide all the way down, enveloping my stiff penis in warm wet pleasure. Her vagina made a soft, wet sucking noise and her outer lips trailed along my shaft as she drew herself back up it's full length before sliding back down again. I became aware that my testicles had by now receded up into my body only when I felt her leaking vaginal juices trickle down over my wrinkled scrotum.

"Oh fuck, that feels good, Mr Murphy," Tina said appreciatively. "Your prick feels so good inside me."

She quickened her pace until she was pumping her hips rapidly against me and riding her warm, wet sex up and down my erection with wanton abandon. She dropped her head down, not on, but close to my shoulder and her breath came quicker and quicker as she pummeled herself against me and seemed to lose herself in the single act of bringing herself to orgasm.

While the feeling in my erection as she rode me standing up was one of exquisite pleasure I still couldn't feel the normal stirrings of imminent ejaculation in my testicles and I worried that I was going to disappoint Tina by not producing one.

I must have had my eyes closed for some time up to that point, I can't really remember but I opened them then as Tina continued humping me and beheld a wondrous sight. The door of the wardrobe that I had knocked against earlier had swung open and I could now see our coupling in the full length mirror on the back. Tina's magnificent stockinged legs straddling me with her high heeled feet wide apart was incredible in itself but what really took my breath away was her rapidly pumping backside.

As I said earlier, the back of Tina's knickers was nothing but a thin band of lace, I suppose it was what you'd call a thong, we didn't have them in my younger day, at least my Martha never wore such a thing that I knew of. Anyway it served no purpose in covering her backside at all and was invisible between the cheeks of her bum until it appeared at the top where it joined to the narrow waist band. Her buttocks were clenched tight with the outsides contracted to large hollowed dimples of bunched muscle as she rode me. The glorious orbs of soft flesh either side of her shadowy bum-crack bounced firmly with every inward pumping action of her hips while they flared majestically when she withdrew them between thrusts. The creases between the underside of her buttocks and the tops of the backs of her legs were opening and closing in time to her pumping bum cheeks and something awakened in my testicles as I watched.

"Oh fuck....oh fuck...." Tina began to exclaim as her thrusting grew more and more rapid "...fucking fuck...."

That something that had awakened in my testicles remained stubbornly lodged there as Tina humped her way to orgasm, soaking my tight scrotum and upper legs in her splattering orgasmic juices. Gradually, she slowed down until her backside relaxed in the mirror and came to a stop with my still, painfully erect, undischarged penis lodged to the hilt in her sopping, saturated vagina.

"Oh Mr Murphy" she said breathlessly "I came again, fuck did I come!"

"That's nice Tina love." I said, genuinely happy that she had achieved orgasm and still enjoying the view of her bare backside and stockinged legs in the mirror.

"I'm sorry I didn't make you come though." she apologized.

"That's alright Tina, I enjoyed it anyway." I assured her as my erection remained ridged inside her vagina. She sensed something in my voice or body language then and pushed away from the door with her hands to look at me. Following my gaze, she turned her head around to see what I was looking at and the twisting action of her body gave a pleasurable tug of her love tunnel on my erection. She saw what I was looking at in the mirror and chuckled knowingly.

"You like that Mr Murphy?" she asked me "You like looking at my arse in the mirror?"

"Aye" I answered a little bit embarrassed, "I do"

Still looking back at her own reflection Tina clenched her buttocks in the manner which she had been doing while humping me and the walls of her vaginal canal suddenly squeezed tight around my erection, making me wince pleasurably, before she relaxed her bum muscles again.

"Ah...that's called muscle control Mr Murphy." Tina said, turning back to face the door and replacing her hands on it either side of my head. She clenched her buttocks again and I was treated to the double delight of watching her bum cheeks contract in the mirror while simultaneously feeling her vagina squeezing my erection.

Tina pushed her pelvis inwards to take my erect penis as far inside her as it would possibly go before clenching her pelvic muscles tightly around it. Then, without relaxing the muscles she withdrew her tightly contracted vagina the entire length of my penis, squeezing it delightfully all the way to the glans. When she reached the tip, she stopped, relaxed the muscles and slid all the way back down to the base of my erection before repeating the manoeuvre all over again.

I was watching her delightful backside clenching and relaxing in the mirror and enjoying her vagina squeezing and releasing my erection at the same time. I thought it couldn't get any better than that when Tina showed me it could, and did. She reached behind herself and took hold of her buttocks in her splayed hands and to my absolute delight spread her bum cheeks apart. I gasped out loud, making Tina smile at my reaction and a little puff of laughter escape through her nostrils.

"I think you're an arse man, Mr Murphy." she suggested to me while pulling her bum cheeks open enough for me to see the lace band of her knickers in the crack between them. "Don't you think?" she asked me.

"I suppose so." I answered a little dumbly as I focused my attention on the point where the band of her knickers passed over the little round patch of darkly pigmented skin surrounding her anus. I was so engrossed in this that I was almost oblivious to Tina increasing the tempo of her thrusting hips again. Soon she was no longer releasing her abdominal muscles, but kept them clenched tightly, clamping her vagina around my penis as she slid herself rapidly up and down my throbbing shaft.

Tina was constantly having to readjust her fingers on her pumping buttocks in order to keep them spread apart and allow me to see between the cheeks of her bum while she continued to ride my erection. As I stared intently at her open backside I was acutely aware that only a thin band of lace was all that prevented me seeing a woman's bum hole for the first time and I was suddenly filled with a desperate need to see this beautiful young lady's anus.

"Would you like to see it Mr Murphy?" Tina asked me, as if reading my mind "Would you like to see my arse hole?"

I couldn't answer at first, the sheer possibility of actually been allowed to see such an intimately private thing was too much for me to fathom. But Tina began to pump ever faster and faster on my erection while pushing her breasts into my chest in order to stick her backside out further to enable me to see better. She readjusted her hands once more on her buttocks, placing her fingers right into her bum crack until they almost met and the only thing separating them was the lace band of her knickers. She pulled them apart, stretching that little patch of dark skin so wide that it paled to a pinkish colour at the centre where that lace band remained stubbornly in place. Something began to boil in my testicles and my entire penis became intensely sensitive inside Tina's vice like vagina.

"Well, Mr Murphy..." she said breathlessly "Would you like to see it, would you like to see my arse hole?"

"Yes!" I uttered hoarsely, the boiling in my testicles growing ever hotter and hotter and my penis now almost unbearably sensitive.

"Will you spunk for me, Mr Murphy?" she negotiated "Will you spunk for me if I let you see my tight little arse hole."

She readjusted her hands once more on her buttocks and this time caught the thin band of lace under the fingertips of one hand as she did. I was near collapse from arousal and anticipation as she pulled the other hand away spreading one cheek out while retaining the band over her anus with the fingertips pressed firmly against her sphincter ring.

"Will you, Mr Murphy" she panted, and the boiling in my testicles spilled over and almost ruptured my urethra at the base of my erection as it flooded into the seemingly too narrow tube.

"Yes, " I groaned and Tina, sensing my impending eruption, quickly slipped her fingertips under the offending band of lace and whipped it aside. She grabbed her bum cheeks again placing her fingertips almost inside the tight little sphincter ring and pried her anus open so that I could see the bright pink centre around the tight little buttonhole entrance to her rectum.

"Can you see it Mr Murphy can you see my little arse hole."

"Yes... Yessss" I almost screamed as a red hot sensation of immeasurable pleasure rent the entire length of my rock hard, erect penis.

"That's it, Mr Murphy," Tina growled with relish. "Look at my tight fucking arse hole while you spunk up my hot cunt."

My glans felt like it was exploding as the urethral opening was stretched to its absolute limit by the force of the eruption as ten years, no, a whole lifetime of pent up sexuality shot out and flooded the interior of Tina's vagina with spurt after glorious spurt of molten hot semen.

"Oh yes, Mr Murphy, fill my wet cunt with your hot spunk." Tina cried, while expertly milking my erection by repeatedly contracting and releasing her vaginal muscles. She kept her pink and brown little anus stretched open with her fingertips while she slowed her movements on my flagging penis until it was almost completely flaccid and slipping out of her semen filled tunnel.

"Oh fuck, Mr Murphy that was good." she said breathlessly while letting my limp penis flop out of her and releasing her buttocks to allow her bum cheeks to close over her intensely private anus.

She slipped the band of her knickers back between her bum cheeks and settled it in place with a little upward tug before un-straddling her legs from mine and stepping away from me to replace the gusset over her pubic bush.

"Fuck, what a load, I'm going to be dribbling your spunk into my knickers all the way home on the tram." she giggled while I struggled to pull up my trousers and long johns. Tina stopped me with a hand on my arm before taking my flaccid penis in one hand and turning it upwards to milk a glistening drop of remnant semen from it. She wiped this off on the crotch of her knickers and repeated it a few times until she had drained every last drop from my penis head, the gusset of her knickers was thoroughly soaked with my semen and her own vaginal juices but she didn't seem to care.

"There, all done." she declared, finally tucking my penis back into my long johns for me, allowing me to fasten up my flies and buckle my belt as she settled her skirt back down over her hips and thighs.

She retrieved her jacket from the floor, draped it over her arm and opened the door to leave, wiggling goodbye to me with the fingers of her free hand.

"Tina!" I called questioningly, stopping her halfway out the door.

"Yes, Mr Murphy." she responded, leaning her chin on the wrist of her hand holding onto the half open door.

"What's a Brazilian?" I asked, posing a question that had been niggling me since earlier in the evening.

Tina looked contemplative for a moment and seemed to be about to answer before finally shaking her head dismissively.

"Oh, you don't need to know Mr Murphy." she said with a smile "Bye now, you take care." and then she closed the door and was gone.

Paddy's awakening continues soon!

WobieTide
WobieTide
28 Followers