All Comments on 'Pagan Princess'

by melissa_luvsu2

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
absolutly fantastic piece of work

Please do more of this kind of work ,it reminded me of the gorean chronicles from the 70s ,they to were based on the slave torture type of genre and it shows you have a great talent

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Outstanding

Melissa,

This work is outstanding. You tell a good story and have the talent to become an extremely good author. Consider writing something for mainstream fiction. You could make money at it. Your character development and plot are both strong skills that speak of some great ability to draw in your readers. I know this because I am a professor of English at a regional universit.

Keep up the good work.

Jim

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Fantastic!

I'm shocked to read such a wonderful work on Lit. There are a lot of good writers; but, you have a special talent. You really should look into getting this one published by someone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Truly enjoyable

I truly enjoyed it...please write more! You have an amazing talent....it had a plot....EXCELLENT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
pulp crap

Someone else mentioned Gor. Yeah, well, his stuff was poorly written and horrible too. I mean, the subject matter was bad enough but then you added poor grammar and sentance structure on top of it.

You have potential but you need work. Do not consider writing anything professionally until you are better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
our heroine is she a masochist

have u made our heroine of this story a masochist(who luv to be tortured) otherwise why did u subject her to all that pain. she could easily conqure the romans as her collaegues did in last and make their slaves to derive as much pleasure as they could and humiliate them properly .

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh wow.

I thought this story was AMAZING. I read it until my eyes could barely focus. You should most deffinately make a sequel, I would read it! This story kept my mind racing on what would happen next, I couldn't stop reading. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
utter bollox

Especially when the King's name is Arthur, for fux sake! In Roman Briatin --- give me a break - the story premise is fine, but the structure and especially the detail is seriously deluded. If you're going to insert historical detail at least try to make it accurate: otherwise, leave it out!

melissa_luvsu2melissa_luvsu2over 16 years agoAuthor
Expletive loaded comments

I have just been reading some of the comments on my story here. Most of them are really nice accept for two of them. Don't get me wrong I am not opposed to constructive criticism but when they come from people that can only lace it with foul expletives and have to do it annonymously leaves me cold. People take a lot of time and effort to write stories and put them on Literotica and when people react in this vile way puts a person off wanting to do it again. Literotica would not exist if it were not for the authors please remember that.

My story was never intended to be historicallly correct, it is pure fantasy on my part. I did make an effort to get Roman army terms and formations right. As for the name of the king in my story? His name was Alfred not Arthur as the first nasty critic commented on. Whoever this person was clearly did not read my story with any more purpose than to rubbish it with his misspelled expletives.

If you are going to criticise then do it with some sort of constructive purpose that will help authors correct their mistakes. Personally I would not submit another story on here just to get kicked in the teeth by a few selective morons.

Melissa Chapman

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Truly enjoyed it

Great Story Melissa,

I truly enjoyed it. You do have a talent and I would read any thing else your wrote. You do have a great ability to draw the reader in. And the character build is great. Very well done. Kev

NovicewriterNovicewriterover 16 years ago

Your story must have hit a nerve in one of the wannabe writers who just can't make it. you have the talent and tell a gripping story don't let small minded jealous people get you down write more and often, I only hope that one day I can write as well as you do.

NovicewriterNovicewriterover 16 years ago

Your story must have hit a nerve in one of the wannabe writers who just can't make it. you have the talent and tell a gripping story don't let small minded jealous people get you down write more and often, I only hope that one day I can write as well as you do.

keairankeairanalmost 16 years ago
Good

A few Historical Inacuracies made me give it a lower score, but other than that, a very well-written story (The major one was calling her people Saxons in the 1st century, The saxons did not come to britain until the 5th century) as for the idiot who was talking about Arthur or Artur, that setting would have been around the same time, or perhaps even later, no where near the time of this story. (The only reason I find these bits annoying is because i'm a history buff)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Come on guys get real

This is a work of pure fiction. The facts and history of this story are not meant to be correct in anyway. To say this or that does not exist is like saying the Klingons do not exist in the Startrek stories! Come on guys get real!

Melissa Chapman

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Mind blowing performance

Hi

You have the story telling aptness.Please for story-sake give more in teh end part as the readers will like more of it about the final revenge in detail.

Superb.keep it....

NavauraNavauraalmost 15 years ago
Malissia

I loved the strength of Malissia's character, she was awesome. It's great to see someone tell the strength of women, even if it is imaginary. It's imagination in a way that pedestal the woman's true strength. Most admirable. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story

Your story was great. Don't stop writing because you have a natural ability to make the reader interested in the story, always looking forward for what might happen.For all those who wanted the correct historical version tell them that there are history books for that and this is YOUR story with your characters and your history and it is up to you, the writer, to make us, the reader, interested in it...how ever you consider appropriate. If you dream is to write , don't let yourself put down by man who can not understand the concept of a strong woman in a fantasy world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
creative license

loved it. dont let small minded people stop u from writing more. why do u think they call it creative license? duh its so writers can write what they want. keep up good work and strong woman heroes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Notwithstanding

Excellent work! Though I don't enjoy sadism, this story wouldn't allow me to stop reading as I wondered about the next twist in Mellisia's tale. Rick. (Don't worry, I never give 100%).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good

This story had something that only good stories have: you never know what happens and it makes you want to read more and once you are finished reading you wish that there was a sequel, because youre still thinking about the story.

Keep up writing and bare with the negative comments, people are different and some just like to whine.

evilspikeevilspikeabout 12 years ago
a comment

I like Roman and Celtic history. My only criticisms are the word "pagan" in dialogue which should be replaced by "barbarian" and the lack of a picture of page four.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
excellent

Very well done Melissa, please just ignore these envious comments and keep up with your good working; You got a talent, I felt something while I was reading your novel.

Alby

DragonlipzDragonlipzover 11 years ago
Very worthy effort

Melissa - keep writing and honing your craft - great story line and plot. Thank you for your work. (you may want to check out my story 'The Vera Chronicles' - in the SciFi archives) Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lord...

To those saying that this story is plagued with historical inaccuracies... It should have been apparent to you that Melissa wasn't going for accuracy when she gave the heroine ridiculously crappy (though sexy) armour and had her make an army of women - because we all know women make ridiculously bad warriors (I'm not being a dick, they just don't have the strength to wear armour or use a shield, which is a must for any soldier).

"she could easily conqure the romans"

The story would be over too soon, and there would hardly be any conflict in it.

As to the person who stated the overused, "it's a fictional story, it's not meant to be accurate." Just because it is a story does not mean it should not or cannot be historically accurate, nor is it unsurprising that there are people complaining about this. It is difficult for some people to read a story that is inaccurate about events, people, etc, because they know it to be false.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
positive

absoulutely amzing. sorry about being anonymous my wife should not know that I

read here but the story is perfect.

shit on those two critizisers (dont know how to write.)

yours

andrew

austin_voyaustin_voyover 10 years ago
Spectucularly fanfuckingtastic

People who complain about historical inaccuracies and such really don't understand that THIS IS PORN!!! And much "historical fiction" is filled with its own inaccuracies.

But the porn side of this was, shall we say, very rough. A little harder than even my style. But I enjoyed it, nonetheless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous