Pagan Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked with the grace of a young gazelle to the foreboding frame. "Please don't let them see you tremble." She had thought to herself.

On her arrival at the frame two soldiers stepped forward and manhandled Melissia into position. Leather straps were tightened about her wrists and ankles. The wrist straps were attached to an overhead beam on the frame; this beam could then be raised and lowered according to how much the occupant of the frame needed to be stretched. The straps about her ankles were fastened to the upright posts either side of her body. Now in this position she formed a perfect X. The beam was raised by a winding mechanism and stretched Melissia so tightly that her joints in her arms, legs and back screamed out in protest.

Drachius stepped out from the front ranks of the assembled soldiers carrying one of his many assorted whips. He was stripped to the waist and Melissia could see every detail of his well-formed muscle structure. The man was a superb athletic specimen.

"At the behest of my commanding officer I am to use a light weight whip on you little girl. You see the Tribune wants to deliver you to the Consul in one piece. This situation will enable me to whip you for a very long time without killing you. I can tell you now that all this makes me very happy and of course light whips cause so much more pain and agony than the heavy ones!" Drachius cracked the whip right under Melissia's nose to gain a reaction from her.

"Well," she replied, "if I can bring a little happiness into your pathetic life then so be it, I do hope it doesn't tickle, I would really hate that!" She looked straight into the centurion's cruel eyes to gauge his reaction to her remark.

"Goad me all you want little girl, for you will dance for me this very day and your screams will be music to my ears!"

Drachius put his hand between Melissia's legs and fingered her vagina.

"Ah so you think being flogged will give you a sexual thrill do you?" Continued the centurion as he examined the moisture on his fingers.

"Better your whip centurion than a ministering from your phallus!" She held his gaze and could see her remark incensed him.

Drachius had enough of these verbal jousts and turned to his Tribune for the signal to commence this sharp-tongued vixens punishment.

"Lay it on Drachius, I will tell you when to stop!" Antoninus waved his hand as a signal to start.

Drachius looked at her superbly well-muscled back and decided to start carving a criss-cross of welts on what was to him a blank canvas. His first lash landed squarely across her shoulders and drew a sharp intake of breath from her; he felt a surge of passion as her muscles started to spasm under the shock of the impact.

To Melissia the pain was more intense than she could have possibly imagined.

Before she could draw breath the next blow landed in the small of her back, this produced a small stifled sob from her. After the next six she felt that her skin was on fire, the tightness of her restraints increased her agony even more. Sweat started to run down her outstretched body, she bit into her lower lip in an effort to try and not scream.

Drachius was indeed a very accomplished master of the whip as after 18 strokes most of Melissia's back, buttocks and legs were covered in angry red welts. Antoninus noted that her bladder had emptied as a result of the intense pain and fear she was feeling at this dreadful moment in time. He admired her spirit; her efforts not to cry out were commendable but as the blows continued Drachius had started to extract shrill screams and sobs from her. The Tribune saw how she curled up her toes and balled her fists in a vain effort to gain some sort of control over herself.

Melissia inwardly prayed for the blessed relief of unconsciousness as the incessant blows continued to flay her body. After Drachius had delivered his 30th lash a black veil drew across her eyes, Melissia fell into the arms of Morpheus.

"That's enough for now Drachius, anymore will not be felt!" The Tribune stepped forward and drew a halt to the proceedings. "Take her down and return her to her cell!" he shouted to the two guards that were stationed each side of the frame. Antoninus watched as his men carried Melissia's unconscious body back to her confinement. He thought how well she had taken her punishment, Melissia never failed to amaze him. That night he decided to tend to her wounds personally.

The soldiers carried Melissia's limp body back to her cell. There they placed her face down on a makeshift wooden rack, securing her arms and feet to the four corners. They examined their centurion's handy work with pride, running their hands over her back and buttocks and legs, feeling and stroking the inflamed patchwork of raised red welts on her skin.

"I must give Drachius credit for his expertise." Said the first soldier. "These patterns are superb, he made her scream so much I very nearly ejaculated".

"Me to," replied the second soldier. "What a superb body this girl has, do you think we could take her, right here, right now? I am so aroused." He then started to massage his swollen phallus.

"I think not, she belongs to the Tribune, we would take her place on that whipping frame if he found out we had ravaged her!" Replied the first soldier. "We had best leave her untouched!" With that the two soldiers went and stood guard outside dreaming of what might have been.

As dusk fell Antoninus went to Melissia's cell, he stood over her outstretched body; her breathing was laboured and slow. The welts on her back had grown less angry now but he could tell from her breathing that she was in great pain. He really did not want to torture one so beautiful but he had his orders and his loyalty to Rome superseded his own personal feelings.

As he stood over her she began to stir. "Melissia it's me, Antoninus!" He could not believe how softly he was speaking to her; she truly had a remarkable affect on him.

Melissia groaned, her voice cracked and broken from screaming so much. "Forgive me if I don't stand."

As full consciousness returned to her she became aware of the intense pain she was feeling all over her back, buttocks and thighs.

"Your centurion truly does enjoy his work Tribune, does my skin glow to your satisfaction?"

Antoninus knelt down beside her and removed the lid on the jar of balm he had brought with him and replied in a whispered voice.

"I have something that will sooth your pain Melissia."

Melissia said nothing as she felt the first cold administration of the creamy unguent that the Tribune applied to a large welt that snaked diagonally from her right shoulder to the small of her back. The balm brought blessed relief to her suffering as Antoninus continued to apply it to her tortured body. For a big man he had a gentle touch and Melissia relished it. She felt his hand move in between her buttocks and felt his finger as it probed her petal like entrance. The balm tingled as he massaged it into her anus; the Tribune noted her audible gasp as he fingered her.

"What are you doing?" She sighed unable to resist the sensation she was feeling. Melissia was totally at the mercy of the Tribune's administrations.

"I am now going to give you my 'expert attention' Melissia!" He said as he released his ample phallus from his loincloth.

"I will take you the Roman way!"

With that he entered her anus, Melissia tried to let out a howl of protest but her voice and sexual cravings dampened her will to scream and resist this strange assault. She clenched her fists and curled her toes as she felt the Tribunes fleshy manhood slide into her most forbidden place. It was an exquisite pain she felt as he continued to ravage her. The feeling of his phallus inside her plus the incredible sensation of the magic balm brought her to an incredibly powerful orgasm. To add to her raptures the Tribune had reached under her abdomen and sort out the engorged bud at the entrance to her vagina. As soon as Melissia felt his touch on that erotically charged nub multiple orgasmic waves shot up from between her legs and exploded through her breasts, only ceasing their rippling journey at the tips of her hardened nipples.

At that very moment she felt the Tribune convulse and empty his seed inside her. She found herself whispering. "Et tu Antoninus?"

The next morning Melissia awoke to noise and activity outside her cell. As she slowly came round her guards came in, released her from the rack and dragged her outside. She could see columns of soldiers preparing to leave the town.

Drachius approached her. "Ah I see you have recovered from our last encounter?"

"Yes!" Replied Melissia, "It is very difficult to keep a good woman down!" She held her head aloof and looked down her nose at him.

Drachius scoffed at her and ordered that she be tethered behind the leading cart.

"You will walk to Nova Magus as naked as the day you were born little girl and if you trip and fall then we will drag you there!" He laughed as he turned to mount his horse.

Just as the column was about to set off a lone rider appeared riding at great speed. Melissia watched as he dismounted and approached the Tribune. She saw Antoninus summon his centurions and after some discussion noted the growing agitation in them. Antoninus broke away from the group and came over to her.

He towered over her and shouted at her. "It would appear that the women and children I sent to the galleys have disappeared along with my soldiers, would this have anything to do with your army?"

Melissia glared into his blazing eyes and replied. "I am no longer in command of my army, they will have a new leader by now and it would appear they are making a very good job of it!" She flared her nostrils at him and held his gaze.

The Tribune gave Melissia a heavy slap across the face that sent her sprawling on the ground. She pulled herself up onto one elbow and wiped the blood from the corner of her mouth.

"I take it you are not too happy about that then?"

Antoninus pulled her roughly to her feet. "I'll show you how happy I am girl!" he bellowed as he beckoned to three nearby soldiers. "Take her to the ironmongers shop now!" he continued.

The soldiers dragged Melissia into an opened sided building at the end of the street. The building contained a hot ironmongers forge, she felt the heat from it as she was pushed inside.

"Secure her to that beam!" Shouted the Tribune.

Very quickly Melissia found herself with her hands and arms tied above her head and with her feet and ankles spread and securely bound to beams either side of her.

This turn of events disturbed her very much, staring at the burning forge she knew she was in for even more serious torture. Sweat ran down her gleaming torso, more from fear than anything else.

The three centurions seething with anger joined Antoninus at the forge.

"I need to know what your army plans to do next Melissia? Speak now and avoid this interrogation by branding!" He pushed a long bladed knife into the hot coals and pumped the bellows several times.

Trying to hide her nervousness Melissia replied. "As I said earlier, I am no longer their leader, branding me will not change anything!"

"We shall see, Melissia, we shall see!" The Tribune withdrew the knife from the forge and examined the glowing blade as he approached the woman spread before him.

He held the burning hot blade in front of Melissia's face; she just stared at it transfixed. She closed her eyes tightly to protect her eyes from the searing heat. Without any further hesitation Antoninus applied the glowing blade to the soft skin on the inside of her left thigh and held it there. Her soft sweat soaked skin made a sizzling sound and Melissia's piercing screams could be heard throughout the town.

"Yes Melissia the pain is beyond belief is it not and I will not be done with you until you tell me what I want to know!" The Tribune put the knife back into the forge. Preparing it for the next kiss on her writhing body.

The Tribune placed the red-hot blade against the inside of Melissia's right thigh producing another even shriller scream of agony from her. He held the blade against her tortured thigh for several seconds and watched her buck and writhe desperately in a futile effort to avoid the hideous burning pain between her legs.

Antoninus had to shout to make himself heard above Melissia's uncontrollable sobbing.

"Ah little princess this is so much more painful than the lash is it not? Please, tell me what I want to know and I will end your torment!" The Tribune noted a pleading look in the girl's eyes. "Yes you really do want to tell me something don't you?" He went on.

Melissia spoke through agonised sobs. " Li....li...listen to me you Roman filth, it would not have been difficult to predict your movements once I was in your custody. My lieutenants have been trained well in Roman tactics and are correctly guessing your every move. They do not need me to tell them how to do that!"

"And may I assume we may be visited by them between here and Nova Magus?" He replied quizzically.

Melissia's courage returned. "You can assume what you will Tribune, I am dispensable, they will attack you when and wherever necessary, my being your prisoner will not deter them. The destruction of you and your cohort is inevitable." She held is gaze delighting in his quandary.

"Then we will proceed by another route, thank you Melissia for making it so obvious to me. What a pity I had to mark those wonderful thighs. I will get the apothecary to make up a lotion for you." With that he plunged the hot blade into a nearby bucket of water, Melissia breathed a sigh of relief.

The Tribune and his three centurions left Melissia with her guards and went to make alternative arrangements for their journey to Nova Magua. The guards released her from the beams and pinned her down on some nearby straw bales. They brutally spread her legs, groped her at her breasts and plunged their fingers into her vaginal folds.

"You seem to have lost our Tribune's favour girl, seeing you branded like that has made me very excited indeed." Scowled the first soldier.

With that he withdrew his swollen member from his tunic and started to pleasure himself. His two colleagues continued to grope Melissia's tortured body. In what seemed like seconds he emptied his semen all over her abdomen.

"Thank the gods you are not my lover!" Croaked Melissia wearily. The remark earned her another slap to her face.

"Oh please wash your hands before you do that again!" She continued deridingly.

In a few short minutes the remaining two guards emptied their scrotal contents onto her face and breasts.

"Well, you pagan whore all your skin is worthy of is to be a receptacle for our ejaculate!" Exclaimed the second guard as he slapped her face again. "I sincerely hope I will be your guard when you are dragged before the Consul!"

"Yes of course." Replied Melissia. "All friends should stick together should they not? And talking about sticking I would like to wash your filth from my body!" She continued haughtily.

The first guard was about to slap her again when Antoninus walked in. "That will do! Let her up and get out! He bellowed at his three soldiers as they hurriedly left the forge.

The pain was so intense between Melissia's thighs she could not stand. The Tribune walked over to her prone body and stood over her.

"Well now, I leave you alone for just a few minutes and as soon as my back is turned I find you titillating my men, shame on you." Antoninus' humour had returned; he felt he was in control of the situation once more.

"Yes, that was some party, what a shame you missed it!" Agonised Melissia trying to get to her feet.

The Tribune noted the ejaculate covering her belly and breasts.

"Did they penetrate you?" He asked looking on with some concern.

Melissia scoffed at him. "Huh! Why should you care? They were just playing follow my leader!" She finally managed to stand up.

Antoninus examined her bruised face. "That insolent tongue of yours will be torn out one of these days believe me! Now go wash yourself and apply some of this to your burns."

He handed her a small earthenware jar and pointed to a large water trough in the corner of the shop. Melissia snatched it from him and went to attend her burnt and bruised body.

While Melissia attended to her wounds and washed herself another messenger arrived outside. This time it was good news for the Tribune. Two more cohorts were approaching from the north, these would swell his army to 900 men, he was jubilant.

'Let them try and rescue her now' he thought to himself.

While Antoninus waited for the reinforcements to arrive new men were posted to guard Melissia. They were warned not to violate her in any way and to do so would bring swift retribution from the Tribune.

The moment the reinforcements arrived Antoninus called a war council with the nine centurions who were now under his command. He informed them that he expected Melissia's warrior army to ambush them somewhere between here and Nova Magus. Therefore, he wanted the extra troops to perform a sweep to the south and north of the road all the way to the city. Antoninus was confident that with three cohorts he could repel any form of attack or rescue attempt from the pagan women. He advised his new officers how the prisoner had told him she was dispensable and how he himself thought very differently.

So the advanced reconnaissance force was sent out, the remaining forces were to proceed with all speed to Nova Magus. Drachius was informed that the first stop would be short and subsequently there would be no time to put Melissia to the lash for a second time. The centurion could barely hide his anger, he felt sure his commanding officer was softening toward the girl. With that in mind he decided that the quicker she was taken before the Consul the better.

Melissia hardly noticed the general noise from the gathering troops outside her cell. She busily applied the lotion that the apothecary had mixed for her.

On first application it seemed to cause her even more pain but after an hour it brought here blessed relief. She silently thanked the unknown person who concocted this magical balm.

The guard that was stationed at the end of her cot spoke out. "You will need a lot of that unguent when the Consul has done with you girl!" He said, laughing at his own jocularity.

Melissia did not even bother to look up from her ministrations but under her breath and loud enough to be heard replied. "You will require a large vat full of this when my army is done with you, Roman pig!"

The guard remembering his Tribune's warning, suppressed his urge to slap her but retorted. "Curse me all you want for now little girl but heed this. It is we who will break you and your kin and it is you who will dance to the tune of the Consul's painful torture and it is I who will be the first in line to nail you to the cross when he is done with you!"

Melissia finished tending her wounds and looked up at her tormentor. "And I promise you soldier that it will be you and your kind who will dance on the end of a pagan sword, that is my solemn promise to you and the rest of your murdering kinsmen!"

Before the guard could make a further reply a sentry came in and gave an order for Melissia to be taken outside. She was astounded when she saw how many Roman soldiers had arrived. Drachius appeared from one of the nearby groups, he grabbed her tightly by the arm and lead her to his horse.

Melissia was intrigued. "Am I not to be dragged to Nova Magus then?" she said haughtily trying to break away from the centurions vice like grip.

Drachius gave her a cuff to the head. "I have no more time for your verbal jousts woman, we are to proceed with all speed, your dalliances will not be tolerated at this time!" With that he threw her over his horse.