Pagan Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fought back a sob. "How can I hand such perfection," he gestured helplessly at the body that had so exceeded his most outrageous expectations of the human form -- "over to their torturers. Unless --"

Melissia cut him off. "We've had this discussion before."

"But wait -- Antoninus has been working on the Proconsul. This would not be the first time a foreign foe had been turned to their use. There is opposition to be sure -- you killed many Romans. But if you give them their names; sign what they want you to sign; it could be months before they decide what to do with you. I want to pleasure you. I want to capture your form in my sculpture. I want --"

"Sweet Ithicus, if I do what they want then my form is hollow. Do not disappoint me -- you of all people. I love my body too, but it is a shell. You love my will and my choices and if I choose as you say, my beauty will fade whatever use is made of that shell."

He averted his eyes. He knew she was right. Was she too good for this world? He shuddered for her. He would die for her.

She read his thoughts. "No, my loving little man. I will not let you sacrifice yourself for me. But now -- let's put this body to good use, while we still have it to play with". She smiled mischievously. She nudged at his phallus with her toe. It came to life instantaneously. She stared at it for a moment, then her eyes met his, her eyebrow arched suggestively. "Let's see what tricks we can teach this beast". He surrendered to her.

Drachius and Honorius conferred not far from Melissia's quarters.

"She is too dangerous. She belongs on the cross. I have sworn to pound in the nails myself". Drachius forgot about rank in his orgasm of hate. Honorius considered.

"The Proconsul wants names. Then he wants to see how we may use this woman. She may be politically valuable." He spoke the next sentence through clenched teeth. "He thinks she may be useful in training our troops -- my troops!! Anyway, Antoninus has him convinced to crucify her conspirators but use her as a figurehead in our re-pacification".

"Antoninus was once a good man -- she's bewitched him. She'll bewitch the Proconsul! I've never seen a woman stiffen so many pricks. But it's worse. She gets to them above the belt".

Honorius regarded him thoughtfully. "She has got to you as well Drachius. Do you seek to punish the woman or possess her?"

Drachius was momentarily speechless. He proceeded slowly, remembering that Honorius could put him on the cross next to Melissia for an ill-considered remark.

"I seek to avenge your men, General. Fallen in battle. Murdered by a treacherous little girl."

"So the question is this: will she cooperate?"

"Not this one. I've flayed her alive and she screamed prettily enough. But I never broke her. The problem is she may break any man sent to interrogate her".

"I don't trust that worm of a physician -- she looks fit enough for another session under the lash."

"Hmmm -- you're lucky the Proconsul didn't crucify you for overdoing it the last time. You can understand why he would be risk-averse with this girl's life. I think I have the answer. Your whip will draw Melissia's blood again". At that, Drachius tensed. He felt his penis hardening and hoped it was not obvious to his General. Honorius was inwardly amused but pretended not to notice.

"I know a woman who can supervise her interrogation. The woman, Fulvia, is cousin of Messalina who was banished to the provinces for exceeding her in beauty, cunning and ruthlessness. She is the Proconsul's lover; ambitious and sadistic. If she gets us our names --- all to the good, the Proconsul will be pleased. We will have time enough to plot Melissia's downfall with her help. If the wench is stubborn -- she will expire under your tender caresses. I will plant the idea with Fulvia and she will advance our agenda in the Proconsul's bed-chamber."

"Excellent battle-plan General. What do we do about Ithicus?"

"We rack him until he signs a clean bill of health for this girl. Then, my passionate friend..." (he permitted himself an ironic glance at Drachius' bulging, throbbing member) "our stubborn disobedient Melissia will be entirely yours. Except I caution you -- Fulvia is more than your match in her love of inflicting pain".

"General! I look forward to the challenge...."

They came for him in the early hours, Ithicus was dragged protesting vehemently all the way to the palace dungeons. They wasted no time, he was stripped naked and placed on the rack.

He trembled as Drachius stood over is prone and vulnerable body.

"I have just one question for you Ithicus, is the girl well enough to be put to the question?"

"In my opinion she is not Centurion." Said the physician dreading what was coming next.

"The last time I set eyes on her she looked well enough." Countered Drachius.

"Looks can be deceiving sir, she has some way to go yet."

"Ithicus, spare yourself from this unpleasantness, tell me the girl is now in full health, give me a document confirming it and you will receive just a few lashes for your deception."

"I reiterate sir that in my expert opinion she is far from well." Ithicus new full well that this was not the answer they wanted and hoped he would be strong enough to withstand their tortures.

"I have no time for your games Ithicus, I want you to release Melissia for questioning, I feel you and she are playing us for fools and you both will pay dearly for it."

With that the Centurion nodded to the dungeon master who in turn gave the signal for his men to turn the wheel that tightened the rack chains. Ithicus quickly felt the wrist and ankle cuffs tighten.

"Stop this infamy at once!" Yelled Ithicus. "You will surely answer to the proconsul for harming his physician!" The physician felt the first burning pains in his joints as the wheel continued to turn.

"The proconsul will not come to your aid Ithicus, he wants information from Melissia without further delay, there is no more time for niceties."

The wheel continued to click wrenching a piercing scream from the physician. The pain from his tearing cartilages plus having hot irons run up and down his body quickly broke his resolve. Having been broken he was dragged over to a nearby table and made to sign a parchment giving Melissia a clean bill of health.

Drachius picked up the freshly signed parchment. "If only we could break that Pagan bitch as quickly as you physician but I fear she will lead us a merry chase." Drachius made to leave, turning to the master of the dungeon he left orders for Ithicus to be lashed for his deception towards the Empire.

Petronius Arius studied the document releasing Melissia for torture. Fulvia his beautiful mistress stood by his side. She was just 25 years old and had the most perfect body which was topped off with a mane of beautiful jet black hair. Her skin bore the natural olive colour that was common in Romans. Fulvia was totally bored with this Saxon Isle, were it not for the proconsuls attentions she would have returned to Rome a long time ago. She hated its climate and its savage people. Her forte was pain and suffering followed closely by a veracious need for sex in any shape or form. She relished in the torment she inflicted on any that dared to stand up to her or resist her in any way. Now something else of interest was afoot, a new challenge, this infamous pagan girl that caused such a stir to all that came into contact with her.

She looked on with interest as Petronius studied the parchment in his hands. "What is she like this girl, this Melissia?"

Petronius looked up. "She is very much like you Fulvia, strong in body and spirit, she captivates all with her gaze, she can melt a man with those eyes of hers. My centurions have all denied it but I can see it in their faces. Especially Antoninus, he thinks we can turn her to our side. I cannot blame him for I have seen her since her recovery and I too have felt myself being drawn in by those eyes."

Fulvia felt a pang of jealousy. "Then we had better pluck them out my lord before she can do any more harm with them."

"Yes that is one answer to the problem Fulvia but I fear it will not solve what she has inflicted upon the empire. She has been trained most cleverly and has passed on this knowledge to all her subordinates. They still roam this Isle even as we speak inflicting heavy losses on our armies."

Fulvia looked deep into the proconsuls eyes. "Let me have her Petronius, I will make the little wretch tell all."

This is a delicate matter Fulvia, my soldiers want to see her suffering for themselves and I feel I owe it to them for what she has done to their pride."

"So she is to be questioned before an assembly my lord, is that your final word on the matter?" Fulvia looked disappointed.

Petronius thought for a moment then looked at Fulvia. "By all means go and see the creature and sow the seeds in her mind of what is about to happen to her, the more fear she holds in her heart at the beginning of all this the better, what do not think?"

Fulvia felt her heart leap with excitement, for she truly enjoyed the suffering of fellow beings. Especially when it was she who administered it. She had been reminded many times that this was abnormal in a woman but she dismissed their ramblings. "Ah yes Petronius let me prepare her for what is to come, I will make her tremble with fear, it will make the inquisitors task a little easier."

Fulvia gathered up two of her loyal bodyguards and bade them take up position outside Melissia's quarters. As she turned the key in the heavy door she turned to the guards.

"Only enter if I call for you, is that understood."

The two men nodded and watched the proconsul's mistress enter the pagan girls quarters.

Melissia was worried for she had not heard from Ithicus for some hours. He had never left her for so long in the past, her feelings told her something was wrong. She tried to ease her fears by taking a bath in scented oils. On exiting her bath she tied a silk loincloth about her waist and covered her chest with a light halter necked top. She heard the door of her quarters open and her heart leapt with relief, as she believed her beloved Ithicus had returned at last.

***********

Melissia stared at the voluptuous woman standing before her; Fulvia's body stirred something inside her.

"Who are you and what has happened to Ithicus?"

Fulvia delighted in Melissia's obvious discomfort on seeing her. "Worry not about your physician my girl, he is the least of your worries at this time."

"Ah your very demeanour tells me something has happened to him." Melissia took a step towards Fulvia fists clenched.

"Take not a step further Melissia it will not ease the situation you find yourself in here."

"I presume you have not come here alone lady, someone like you would never dare do that." Melissia did not want to antagonise this woman until she had knowledge of who she was and what she wanted.

"It is true what they say about you Melissia, you must learn to control your aggression for it does not become you." Fulvia was happy that she did not have to call the guards just yet.

Melissia calmed herself. "So are you going to at least tell me your name before you have me dragged off to face my fate?" Melissia's in-built haughtiness had returned once more.

"My sweet girl, there are so many questions written on that pretty face of yours. My name is Fulvia, I am a close friend and associate of the proconsul here on this dreadful rock you call Briton."

Melissia began to feel contempt for this woman. "Well it's not much but we like to call it home, and by the way it is our home and not yours, but then again I suppose you have noticed that? Tell that to your precious Arius next time you straddle him." Melissia enjoyed her dig at Fulvia and relished scoring the first verbal blow.

Fulvia relished the girl's obvious fire at first hand and knew that this was going to be a battle of wills between them. "I shall be telling him a lot more by the time I am finished with you Melissia believe me."

"Now I get it," retorted Melissia. "You are going to be the one who butters me up before they hand me over for crucifixion."

"Dear Melissia I shall be doing more than buttering you up as you call it, I shall be doing some roasting as well. When I warm up that delightful backside of yours you will wish you had never been born with it!" Fulvia delighted at the reaction in Melissia's face.

"Well while you are attending to it you can kiss it because that is all you will get from me lady."

"I have never failed to get the guests in my chambers to sing their hearts out my dear and you shall be no exception."

"Then let us not dally any more with mindless banter, do with me what you will, you are boring me."

"Very well Melissia you quite obviously have very little survival skills and are quite suicidal, I expected more from you. Drachius will be attending to you this evening; I will attend to you tomorrow. Personally I would not like to be in your skin these next few days. Your punishment will not be quick Melissia, it is all going to be long and painful, I pity you."

Melissia tried to suppress a shiver at Fulvia's words. She had not reckoned for another session with Drachius just yet. Then to be quickly followed by a session of god knows what from Fulvia did not bare thinking about.

She snapped out of her negative thoughts. "Ah dear sweet Drachius how is he these days? I have missed him so much."

"You do not fool me with your false bravado Melissia, enjoy your evening I shall expect you in the morning, a little worse for wear I should imagine." With that Fulvia left the room.

Outside Fulvia instructed the guards to give Melissia a few minutes to reflect on what had been said then they were to deliver her to Drachius.

Melissia pined for Ithicus; she just knew something had happened to him, she just prayed he was still alive. As for her? Well she knew full well that they wanted to give her a slow lingering and painful death. 'I just need to hold out for just a little longer.' She thought to herself.

"We meet again pagan bitch."

"Well hello to you too Drachius, how is the world treating you these days? I personally have been having a ball."

Drachius could hardly contain himself with her sarcasm; he fought inwardly not to let this girl get the better of him. He knew deep down he was no match for her verbal skills; after all he was just a simple soldier.

"I will ignore your flippancy Melissia for it will be I who will win out in the end. The road before you is going to be a long and painful one and I shall be there to watch you take every step of it."

"Fine with me muscle head but watch out for diversions, things are not all they seem."

Drachius could not help but admire the audacity of this brazen girl, what on earth was she on about now?

"Enough pleasantries Melissia, you are here to answer a few nagging questions."

With that the centurion pulled Melissia over to a crude looking wooded contraption in the middle of the room. She stared at it wondering what on earth it was.

"I cannot offer you a seat girl but I can offer you a ride on my horse, it is like no other horse you will ever see." Drachius laughed at his own joke

He is right thought Melissia she had not seen anything like it before but as it was blood stained she knew full well that it was an instrument of torture.

Drachius grabbed her and tore off the flimsy clothes she had been wearing leaving her totally naked.

"Oh Drachius I thought you might have learned some lessons by now on how to treat a lady, you are so informal."

Drachius gave her a mighty slap across her face for her ever-increasing insolence. He was annoyed with himself once again for his loss of self-control. Melissia picked herself up off the floor wiping the blood away from her mouth. This time she said nothing.

While she was still dazed Drachius pulled her hands behind her and tied her wrists tightly with a strong piece of leather thong. He then lifted Melissia up and put her astride the wooded horse. The sharp pinnacle of the horse bit deeply into the folds of her vagina causing her to gasp. He then pulled her arms up behind her and attached the long strand of leather to a beam above Melissia's shoulders.

Drachius took a step back to admire his handy work. "What, nothing to say girl? Do you not like my horse?" He was laughing quite loudly now.

He was right Melissia was quite speechless at the predicament she now found herself in. Her own body weight was pulling her down hard onto her pelvic mound, it was a pain she had never experienced before and she found it to be excruciating in the extreme. She could hardly draw breath it was so bad, the more she struggled the more it hurt.

"You will find if you keep still it will be less painful Melissia but I have no intention of letting you keep still on my horse." He then produced his beloved whip much to Melissia's horror.

"I want to hear your pretty screams now girl and if in the mean time you would like to answer a few questions then please feel free to do so."

Melissia was too preoccupied with the fiery pain emanating from between her legs to hear anything that was being said to her.

Drachius stripped off his tunic exposing his well-muscled torso, he stood before her in his breeches pulling the wicked looking whip through his hands. Melissia admired his physique but it was a fleeting admiration as the first blow of his fearsome whip struck her soundly across her stomach. The pain it caused was two fold, for it caused her to violently move her body thus she experienced the ever-increasing burn from her vagina and the sharp severe pain from the lash.

She let out a muffled "ugghh!" And bit into her bottom lip.

"Why Melissia I have never known you to be so quiet, has the cat got your tongue?"

"Your derision exceeds you Drachius, you certainly know how to show a woman a good time. I can not remember when I last enjoyed myself so much."

Just as Melissia was about to add to the sarcasm another blow from the whip caught her squarely across her chest. Drachius was clearly enjoying his work. A large red wheal formed across her breasts, the double pains she was experiencing literally took her breath away. 'What kind of man gets his rocks off doing such things to a woman.' She thought to herself. She did not know what pain to concentrate on first, the one between her legs or her chest.

Several more blows reigned down on her and her body began the process of shutting down. Her head began to spin and she felt herself drifting into unconsciousness, to her it was a blessed relief.

Drachius could not help but notice she was losing consciousness. 'She has grown soft since being with Ithicus.' He thought to himself as he admired the criss-cross of welts he had left on her skin. He knew deep down he would get nothing out of her accept a tirade of caustic remarks. So he decided he would leave her over night sat on the wooden horse. It would be interesting to witness her reaction to the pain from it in the morning.

As dawn broke over the Roman Palace Melissia stirred from her fitful sleep. Her groin and legs felt numb; in fact she could not feel them at all. Her arms were still pulled high up her back and she was still sat astride Drachius' infernal contraption he called a 'horse.' The welts across her breasts and abdomen burned like hell, she had not been spared that pain.

She heard the turning of keys in a door lock, the door creaked loudly as it opened, then two guards walked in.

"The bitch is awake," she heard one guard say.

"Get her down," said the second one, "The Lady Fulvia awaits her company."