All Comments on 'Page Ch. 07'

by MindsMirror

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 6 years ago
My favourite spy story is back and with a vengeance

With each chapter you blow me & my mind away and you once more did it in style, even if there was no Ryan or Page directly involved it was still a spectacular chapter full of spy action, devious planning, romance stuff and and a surprisingly fun insight into a operatives mind and everyday juggle of responsibility and social life. By the time the end rolled around I was actually feeling a bit sad for our (anti-)heroine since her job prevents her from having what seems like a perfect life with everything and more on the side. This chapter also offers a great yet different perspective on the main story of Ryan & Page, a side we could only speculate until now and one that greatly enhances the whole experience by at least tenfold. Your sticking to details and refurbishing known scenes was immensely fun to read and I do hope you decide to do it some more in the future, even if not in stand alone chapters. I was a bit sceptical about the change of 1st POV and telling the story this way but you came through and had me sold on the idea pretty much by the end of the first half of the first page. As things shape up I see there will be some serious confrontations in the upcoming chapters and I'm already salivating in anticipation, the New Year's eve party should be a real blast in that regard.

I don't like repeating myself but you once more outdid some spy novelist classics and once more earned a 5* from me. Hopefully the next part doesn't take another year to complete but do not rush perfection. Thank you for making my day and probably the weekend!

OrthopodeOrthopodeover 6 years ago
I thought you had given up on this one

So glad you haven't. When you started it was an erotic thriller totally removed from the real world, I mean, the Russian government involving themselves in US politics- ridiculous. It seems however that you are actually psychic. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ortho

You're either in high school or you don't follow politics. the US and Russia are always fucking with each other.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 6 years ago
Decent tale

I was disappointed that after such a long wait, there was really no real development of the principle characters of Ryan and Page. I'm glad we have some backstory of the Russian group, and her vast sex life with David. Just a little disappointed. Still a good chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good to have another chapter

Don't keep us waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ian Fleming wished his stories could be this sexy.

I thank you for making the Russian operative be so conflicted ...so real...the battle for love is indeed the story of human condition, with this tale you have captured it at it's best! Oh, and the back story wrap up before the beginning of the final act of SPY vs. SPY was much appreciated!

The stage is set...is it still called a cold war, in the Summer?

Huzzah! To the Storyteller!

wildcat1986wildcat1986over 6 years ago
Thanks I have missed your stories

I was hoping for the rest of what happened to page and Ryan but the background on one of there problems was refreshing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

So great to have you’d back. I love the back story and can’t wait for more. Don’t forget the trilogy. Number one fan, Rick W

MunsonManMunsonManover 6 years ago
A Refreshing Installment!

Very well done! I just love this serial.

LBLR15LBLR15over 6 years ago
Fantastic Chapter

I am so thrilled another chapter has been added to this story. Personally I hope there are at least 20 more! Thank you

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
still onboard

with this action packed story full of hot erotica and romance...glad you brought on a long chapter but we, the faithful followers can't wait to read more towards the end so post them real soon...and more about our sibling couple this time...

MagnusSemensMagnusSemensover 6 years ago
Excellent work

I absolutely love this entire series and am ecstatic that it will continue foward! You have inspired me to actually write something for Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So Happy to Find This Continues!!!

On a whim I checked to see if you've added anything lately! I was overjoyed to find the latest chapter in this story. Excellent!!! Thank you! I hope we see more of your work.

StarcrestStarcrestover 6 years ago
Wonderful story

Be hard to wait for the next segment. I think a very good story, Ejoyed the back story, the couplings not quite as much, but the overall story exceeds the need of siblings story. A good spy story non the less. Wish I could find more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ryan

I would like the story to be viewed from ryans point of view because thats what attracted me to it in the first place

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
I'm confused !

I've got to page 2 of this chapter. It took over half the first page to realise that Natalie was talking with another girl.

Then you introduce her as Rayne. So we now have Ryan and Rayne.

Then in addition to Natalie we now have Nadya and a Nina.

Why all the similar names for heavens sake ?

The twists and turns of this story are great, but when you have so many new characters with similar names, following the development and remembering who is who is made so much more difficult.

I just hope the following pages are easier to follow.

Up until now this story has been great, but right now, it's lost a bit of its previous gloss.

Rapier

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
Well things are a bit clearer now having read all 8 pages......

But it would have made a lot more sense had you said at the top of page 1 that you had gone back in time to 4 weeks or so to before the shooting took place. Until you covered the shooting event here on page 8, I couldn't figure out why we needed to understand the background to Rayne - and David - in such detail.

And not only do we have a Natalie, Nadya and Nina, but now you've introduced a Nikki as well. Plus Natalie and Nadya are sisters - seriously ! Enough of the girls names beginning with N please !

And I just hope this 'detour' away from the Page and Ryan story has been worth it.

Given how much I've enjoyed this story from chapter 1 through 6, whilst I initially found this chapter to be very confusing and somewhat disapointing if I'm really honest, although it does make more sense now, I just wish you'd made it easier to follow from the beginning of page 1. By page 5 I was seriously considering giving up with it completely.

But please can we now have chapter 8 and return to Ryan and Page before too long ?

Rapier

MindsMirrorMindsMirrorover 6 years agoAuthor
More to come.

There are more characters coming, and some future chapters may be in another person's point of view. We think it is necessary to make the story work.

Rayne was mentioned in the eighth paragraph of the first page. We did try to give a clue that this chapter covered different ground with first note: This lengthier installment of the serial Page could reasonably be read prior to starting Page Ch. 01.

We are well into Ch 08 and 09. There is definitely more coming from Ryan and Page; we just needed to add some more background for what is coming next.

-MM

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Cut this back to 4s, tempted to drop to 3s. First 2 or 3 pages totally confusing until dates showed up. Too similar character names added to confusion. Most of all, i cant understand why you needed 8 pages the opposition's story. Are you going to stretch out the Chinese connections as wel? Do that and you may well drive me away. Sure, i like the cloak and dagger, but I'm happy to have that come from one narrative - Ryan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unwitting discovery

Pls post the long awaited chapter 2 of unwitting discovery. We wanna know what happens next

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 6 years ago
Lost me

Could not understand any of this. Struggled 2 pages and took forever to decide you had changed whom "I" was. Silly to alter this without proper warning. Also cant see how this fits in before chapter 1.

Stupis sideways story part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where is the original page?????????????????????????

I enjoyed a different Page very much. Where is it?? It has been quite a while since I read the other MUCH better Page but the first 6 chapters of this story go pretty much like the original story. But this chapter 7 absolutely ruined the story. You did not make it better at all, in fact if by chance I did not make feelings known to you... WHERE IS THE ORIGINAL?????????????????????

MindsMirrorMindsMirrorover 6 years agoAuthor
Page series

All of the chapters of Page are still on the site. Page Ch. 07 uses a different narrators point of view covering a similar time period, but entirely different material. The reason for this will become clear as further chapters are released. Many more installations of the series are planned as may be guessed by the 0 (zero) in front of the 7 (seven).

-MM

Deacon051Deacon051over 6 years ago
I LOVE IT!

Great tie in, leaving us to wonder where all this intertwined story and character line is going. BRAVO 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyabout 6 years ago
TERRIFIC STORY!

I love this series, I just hate the long time between chapters! This story has it all, romance, intrique, spycraft. Lots of open questions still! Seven STARS! But get us the next chapter in a timely manner PLEASE! IM A FAN!

Rapier875Rapier875about 6 years ago
I'll give this anioher chance.

Any idea when we can expect to see the next chapter, as its been around 8 months since chapter 7 appeared ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story.

The plot is fantastic. I hope the next installment is soon.

MindsMirrorMindsMirrorabout 6 years agoAuthor
Page Ch. 08

Page Ch. 08 is in the Lit queue. Should be up in a few days.

-MM

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
Fantastic story so far!

I've read the story so far in rapt fascination and although the segue this chapter took was unexpected it's a lovely interlude and initiation into the "other side". I loved how you've mirrored some of the events and experiences from Ryan and Page to Rayne, keeping parallels to the story but different interpretations and experiences. I also want to not like her and you start off the chapter not liking her cold, calculating side but as it progresses I find I really like the character and I think it's greatly assisted by those drawn parallels.

You've a really nice writing style and I'm definitely a new fan!

mharrisonmharrisonabout 5 years ago
Really good story

Really enjoying this series. Pity about the time gaps but I appreciate it takes time to write good stuff :) and this is very good!!!!

Looking forward to reading the next chapter.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

Brilliant, loving this you could keep this going forevermore, the last comment on this was dated 2years ago I'm wondering whether you still monitor comments on stories of that age. 5 stars.

MindsMirrorMindsMirrorover 2 years agoAuthor

Yes and we're working on more in the Page serial, but have been distracted with the new world we occupy. Some other continuations are also in the works and we always have something new, that we're trying to pull together. -MM

BuckeyeTifosoBuckeyeTifosoover 2 years ago

So excited to hear you’re continuing my favorite Literotica stories! What a wonderful Christmas present!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

I found this chapter kind of a distraction to the story. Well written but was too long getting ways from the original storyline.

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

Agree with last comment. Well written, but this sudden detour into characters we don't know, and all their sexcapades was a detraction from the rest.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

While I did like getting a view from the enemy's camp, a heading informing the reader about the change in narrator was certainly called for. So I'm in partial agreement with the others who have expressed concern about the changes. 🤔 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Frustrating, Disappointing and Confusing

I really enjoyed chapters 1 thru 6. Then i come to this chapter and it's like driving 90 miles an hour into a brick wal!. Hell i thought i had somehow selected an Entirely different story! I didn't know what the hell i was reading. People my age have a hard enough time with dementia without any extra help. Seriously, an explanation at the BEginning that this chapter was the "bad guys" pov of the previous events would have gone a long way. Not even an explanation of who the characters are!! I don't try to read fast as i want to enjoy what i am reading. But it took me literally a week to read 8 pages because it was so painful to read. But i wanted to be sure to read it to see if there was some surprise at the last page. But no.

What's more, this chapter does Not even belong in the Incest category. Unless, later on there comes about the revelation that Dave and Rayne are related. Now, there is the recounting by Rayne of observing Page give Ryan a blowjob. So If That is how this chapter made it to the Incest cat, then that is quite a helluva stretch.

Now with all of that said, David and Rayne do make a cute couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMindsMirror@MindsMirror
Our venture into writing continues due to your appreciated support! Please report plagiarism of our work. Unauthorized and unattributed reproduction of our work discourages further submissions. Comments, feedback, encouragement, critiques and editorial suggestions are our on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Page Ch. 08 Next Part
Page Ch. 06 Previous Part
Page Series Info