All Comments on 'Page Ch. 08'

by MindsMirror

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 6 years ago
And the spying goes on, finally!

The action not only stayed on par through the break but actually brought in some more intriguing twists to the MCs story and those of supporting characters. Mom & aunt are playing a dangerous switcheroo that perplexed even Page though to what end remains to be seen, I just hope they don't plan on pulling their leg for longer than necessary as its really confusing and a bit annoying to constantly think who it is. Gary's parents being siblings adds a whole new level to the conspiracy theories and potential allies in the voting run, I was expecting their cover to be blown someday but so soon and so simply but for a (hopefully) great cause does spark my interest immensely. The chapter as a whole once more reaffirmed the relationship Mr. & Mrs. Levik have and went and forced their moms has in accepting it, their friends coming to terms might actually be easier on the other hand. The choice in rings and the subsequent charade was fun to see and the joy Page got from it was invaluable.

As per usual by now I gave it a solid 5*, the only downside is that now I have to wait again to see the next instalment but I'll manage (somehow).

OrthopodeOrthopodeabout 6 years ago
I now have two versions of this story!

MindsMirror are very helpful, as a story develops they actually go back and rewrite previous chapters to maintain continuity and produce a better story. As I save chapters as they appear I now have two versions, both are excellent but I have to say that the rewrites make a lot of sense. I also feel that chapter 7 really does belong where it is even if MindsMirror suggested putting it right at the very beginning, it just helps to label it as an interlude.

This has been a wonderful addition to the tale, as events around the last US elections come to light it seems more and more real. Please, any chance of more frequent instalments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Magnificent

But will you please finish the damn stories you left hanging years ago.You maybe the best on Literotica but you really know how to piss off your audience and fans.

Why write a bunch of stories that are linked then abandon them?

Rapier875Rapier875about 6 years ago
Better.

Much better than chapter 7, at least this made sense from the outset.

Not sure what the purpose was of all the dialogiue with Mum at the beginning achieved, but at least it moved forward in the second half.

Now looking forward to chapter 9, but please don't leave it too long, as time delay makes the story less easy to pick up again and spoils the enjoyment.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Hope you can get the next chapter out much quicker than the last chapters, otherwise it's a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More, more, more!!

More please!!!!!

rhodekillrhodekillabout 6 years ago
Ok, I'm hooked.

Wonderful story. Please continue and continue soon. As a previous commentator stated. MORE MORE

rnebularrnebularabout 6 years ago
Love the intrigue

I'm secretly rooting for Rayne to flip, or somehow get out and just be happy with David. I suspected early on in 7 that he was working her, and still want to see a happy ending there. Life isn't always what we want though, so I will wait to see how this plays out. The interaction with mom and Reba is hilarious, but seems a bit of a side-step. Most of the first few chapters were all about Page and the protagonist, but with the last few, we now have a much larger list of players. Not saying it's negative in any way, just that the dynamic has changed now.

Keep up the great work!

RNebular

honybipolahonybipolaabout 6 years ago
mike and maya

The Aaron twins from your Thanksgiving story certainty made such great additions to the fascinating characters on this hot story...keep going

MindsMirrorMindsMirrorabout 6 years agoAuthor
Origin of the Page Serial

The Page serial essentially fell out of the Thanksgivings Epilogue. It was literally a single line when Maya tells us about her younger brother Mike's current work. "That's all he can tell me, the rest is classified."

Page Ch. 01 was written in a little under a day and the plot for numerous entries was laid out within a few weeks. There's still a lot of story to tell as we'd always envisioned it as a serial of old, with cliffhangers, twisting reveals and an air of suspense. It was written present tense to accentuate the immediacy of everything.

-MM

brirob51brirob51almost 6 years ago

excellent story, great plot line. The political play is subtle and appears more authentic than most stories I have read in the past. overall this series rates a double five star rating.

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 6 years ago
Great story...

When can we expect new work from MindsMirror?

MunsonManMunsonManover 5 years ago
Another outstanding installment!

I had not checked on this story in a while and didn't know that you had posted Chapter 8 six months ago. I really liked the tie-in with your 'Thanksgiving' story. Looking forward to the next one.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94over 5 years ago
Great series

I hope it doesn't get abandoned like a few others have. It would be a shame to let thia go to waste

GHreaderGHreaderover 5 years ago
Talented storytellers

I am still working through your bookshelf.

This series was quite different from the other ones I have read. Your style is ecclectic and I am enjoying the diverse styles.

This was fun and I hope you find the time to continue this serial. I will be watching for the next Page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful

I do hope you continue it’s such a wonderful story

MrWizard53MrWizard53over 5 years ago
Nice piece of work

Started reading and got hooked. Especially loved the segueway in chapter 7 and bringing it around here. I sincerely hope this isn't the end! I look forward to more great writings!

nicho1855nicho1855over 5 years ago
Couldn't stop

Once I started reading this story I couldn't put it down until I had finished reading chapter8. It is without a doubt one of the best stories I have ever read on this site. Hopefully you continue this tale to it's final conclusion in the not too distant future.

mharrisonmharrisonabout 5 years ago
Great story

Really enjoying this series and looking forward to the next chapter. Hope it's not too long before we get to hear what happens next. Thank you for sharing this with us all :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

I just LOVE this story, hurry and write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Eroticism

Extremely intriguing and erotic with all the mystery and sex to hold an audience. Page is amazingly satisfying as any character could become. Love the taboo surroundings and the forthright explanation as the story moves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

very good writing maybe it could get a bit darker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please!

Really enjoying this series. I understand these things take time but looking forward to when you release more parts. Hopefully soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent story!

This is an excellent story with awesome taboo sex. I was hoping the story was complete but I guess it isn’t. Looking forward to reading the rest! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

Great story thanks for your efforts.

any word on when next chapter will be posted.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
continue righting

i have missed your work would love to see the finish of many of the works you have written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More, please?

More, please? A good story line!

docopacdocopacover 4 years ago
Please

Please continue this story. It has been great up till now and would be a shame not to continue/finish it.

Thank You

justcusinsjustcusinsover 4 years ago
More Please

This is an awesome story. It would be very disappointing if you didn't continue with it and just letting it die,leaving us all hanging.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Great Story

Yes please, continue this fantastic story.

I see it has been a while since the last chapter.

When will u continue it?

Soon I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep it going!!!!!

5 stars, there could be more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
When...

Will you continue this fantastic, erotic spy-romp? I am thoroughly hooked on this story and want to see it through to the end. No submissions in a year, is it writer's block, or life that has gotten in the way? No matter, continue when you can, hopefully soon, and happy writing!

seaferringseaferringabout 4 years ago

This is a truly great story. It's the first time I have found myself skipping the sex to get to more of the story. Masterfully written!

speedbump65speedbump65about 4 years ago
Awesome

Please add more chapters this is a awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep the story going

Have found this to be an enthralling story. Keep it going please

Knightmajik75Knightmajik75about 4 years ago
3rd read through and I love it as much as the first two times!

I'm deeply invested in this story and love the way it's written. As much as I hate waiting for the installments, I hope you will continue unfolding it in such a way that all the questions are answered while maintaining the intrigue and flow of the story. Please don't rush to tie it off prematurely. That said, I breathlessly await chapter 9 through ... 20? 50? LOL! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

I've read page about 3 times. I have no quibble with any of your writing. And I think I've read about 90% of it. I have a quibble with their geography though. Last I recall Mount Rainier is about 3000 miles away from DC That is Mount Rainier as in Washington State Other than that thank you for all your wonderful stories. Love to see a continuation of the page Story. Gentili@charter.net

MindsMirrorMindsMirroralmost 4 years agoAuthor

Mount Rainier is a small residential community in Maryland that boarders Washington DC. The city has a few large apartment developments but mainly consists of single family homes. Rayne lives in an apartment that's near the Green Line Metro at West Hyattsville. We are working on the continuations of many stories including Page.

gunmakergunmakerover 3 years ago

I know I'm a little behind on this but, Hey, I just found this alright? You really need to continue this. No rush, just do more of it.

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

so so bloody brilliant

please more.

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardover 3 years ago

I just got finished re-reading the series to date... I'm itching for more! Thanks for the stories that you've written... definitely one of my favourite authors!

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago
Dude

Please finish 🙏

Sexscoot13Sexscoot13over 3 years ago
More please

Great story, please continue the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
love it

great story and i hope you continue

thanks

looking forward to an update.

FortheseFortheseover 3 years ago

I hope you keep writing! I've just read 'Glimpses', Together with 'quixotic rapprochement' these are so far the favorite of your stories, I read all.your stories.

'Page' is something special. Finished it could become one of the really great Literotica stories.

Do not overdo it with sex, it must develop with story. Quixotic Rapprochement' is perfectly balanced in this respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More! More! You can't leave us hanging like this..

shyspudshyspudabout 3 years ago

my second reading and without a doubt, one of the best stories period!

Saying that, would love it if you could write more to it please, so hungry for more....

OldgreybobOldgreybobalmost 3 years ago

Great but dude so long since the next chapter - People need to know that the ruskies get nailed :-}

Thwacksy058Thwacksy058almost 3 years ago

Intriguing so far, eagerly awaiting remaining chapters

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961over 2 years ago
screwed again

was enjoying this story and too have it stop well it went from a five to a 1 since there has been nothing over the last three years that there is no more to this story which really sucks

RamazaRamazaover 2 years ago

Yeah, ny second read through and I’m still holding out for it to continue, such a shame for it to end like this

e5jerseye5jerseyover 2 years ago

I got really invested in this story, it’s so good! I really hope you continue it.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 2 years ago

What happened to all of the greats on Literotica, did COVID-19 kill off all of the authors with 5+ years on the site or what? I keep hoping for more from so many great authors like Mindsmirror but haven't seen most in over 60 days even though they're more regular than a metronome.

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 2 years ago

Huh? What happened? It just ends here???? :-(

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dang I was ready for the next chapter or ten!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

Very intriguing as I said before this could go on forever, one never knows who or what is lurking around the corner.

LivingWordsLivingWordsover 2 years ago

This story could easily evolve into an excellent novel! I do hope that the author comes back and completes this story. It is far more than just another erotic story, it is also an exciting adventure story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was an extremely well written series. I would love to read more about these adventures. This is an extremely nice setup for a long lasting series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting story and I want to read to the end but its been 4 years so it may never happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really need more! I'm totally hanging here.

grljgrljover 2 years ago

Hoping this does continue, still plenty of life in this story.

GolfingcollieGolfingcollieover 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter. Well done.

BigWhisky13BigWhisky13over 2 years ago

I started this series looking at the dates of the last chapter, and assumed it was complete... Ugh.

I've loved every minute - certainly the most intriguing story I've read on the entire site. Would love to see it continued and brought to a worthwhile conclusion.

403ManMeat420403ManMeat420over 2 years ago

just another series that has no conclusion, specially when its getting interesting... INCEST birthday and a few others I can't remember, mainly because they just stop writing.

bseeker6969bseeker6969over 2 years ago

The twists and turns are intriguing. Hitting this point in the story that has no updates for 3 years is a letdown of epic proportions. I see writing dated from last year so please....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's been almost 4 years. It's time to add some chapters to this story!

tiercenpttiercenptabout 2 years ago

This story is as important as your others.

Yes, even though it has fewer viewers/readers. [in the last two chapters as you said]

(It comes mostly from the great timespan you release chapters. people tend to forget and such then also your ranking in the category section will be lower and most likely not suggested.)

It is a great story.

Hell..I started reading here in 2019 and still every 3-4months I come back, check if you updated it and keep rereading it. Still think it's one of THE best Stories on here.

come back pls, release a chapter or two.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

I am surprised that the author hasn't continued this wonderfully written story. I see that the author has updated their profile in April of 2022. I am hoping that we see more chapters in the near future. 5/5

viper1307viper1307almost 2 years ago

Wieder ein super Geschichte, wie alle andern auch. Und wie bei den andern auch wieder kein Vorsetzung.

Irgend wie macht das lesen deiner Geschichten kein spass mehr.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

May we have more, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey ! , Great . Definitely continue with this series . Good story & read.... keep it going ...Cheers !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue!

justcusinsjustcusinsover 1 year ago

I just re read it all again after checking to see if there was any new chapters. Sadly there wasn't. I have been patiently waiting for 4 years now and I am wondering if you have just given up on continuing this story. It would be a shame if you don't give another chapter or two. Please continue this amazing story.

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

1 thru 6,plus 5, loved them. Didn't care for 7

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

Your nod to the Russian language was appreciated. Brought back many wonderful memories of my parents, long gone (they were Ukrainian btw). This series was fabulous but it definitely needs a solid ending! You most certainly are building towards that end.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well since last chapter was written 2017 I guess we aren't going to get an ending.

NOT COOL!

I stayed for all 8 chapters only to find there was no finish. Would have given 5 stars but instead, for obvious reasons, I give it a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It seems that the first time I read this story it was more to it. guess it was rewritten.

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

Enjoying the story, shame it's been abandoned. Wish there was a way to flag them. I've found many excellent stories, long ones, that have never been completed. Oh well. Perhaps one day.

ca2dcca2dcover 1 year ago

I was waiting for the big wrap up in chapter 8, only to find the story unfinished. Seriously frustrating. It’s definitely very well written with a perfect amount of erotica woven in. Hopefully you get around to wrapping it up, because of invested significant time and you told a good tale.

Also, PLEASE put a disclaimer at the start of chapter 1, noting that the story is unfinished. I think it’s only fair to readers who plan to invest the time.

TomNJaxTomNJaxabout 1 year ago

Very good story....as far as it went. This really needs closure for your readers sake. Leaving it at the end of Chapter 8 is sooo unfulfilling. Please strongly consider completing it. Really enjoyed what has been written so far.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I hope to see this story line continue. I wait in anticipation of the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Author is a great writer. Got very into the story and am seriously bummed that it was never finished.

Southernstee1031Southernstee10315 months ago

Great story, get into that ass some more!!!!!

chiefhalchiefhal5 months ago

So sad to see there won't be any continuation...

Thank you for a great story!

SparkyrexSparkyrex2 months ago

I have enjoyed this Literotica story even with the caveat that there are only 4 people having monogamous sex. Really enjoy this story so far. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Please add more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMindsMirror@MindsMirror
2397 Followers
Our venture into writing continues due to your appreciated support! Please report plagiarism of our work. Unauthorized and unattributed reproduction of our work discourages further submissions. Comments, feedback, encouragement, critiques and editorial suggestions are our on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Page Ch. 07 Previous Part
Page Series Info