Page Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,398 Followers

"Why don't you go get your shower?" I ask. "I'll make you another cup of hot chocolate and get your clothes in the wash."

She squints her eyes, wrinkles her cute nose and says, "Okay, okay, I know I stink."

"I'm not telling you to get a shower because you stink. You'll feel better and be more relaxed."

That gets me a big hug, "You're the best Ry!"

Then she's off to my bathroom and I say, "I put some clothes on the counter in there; toss yours out before you start."

"Okay."

I wait until I hear the water start and go to find her clothes in a pile outside the door. They are hardly clothes for traveling in winter time, but having started out in Southern California, they were probably fine there. In any case, I check the pockets which are empty and then I dump them in my washer-dryer all-in-one. Thinking about the smell, I go back to the front door and get her coat. It has a few items in the pockets, which I set on the guest room dresser and then I put the coat in with the rest and start the load.

Just about then she is coming out of the bathroom dressed in my clothes. She's flipped the shirttail of the tee-shirt up and through so her cleavage was visible and the tail of the shirt is pointing like an arrow towards her bellybutton charm. Maybe I'd misjudged the size of her chest and height earlier; she'd definitely gotten a bit larger. Her hips sway as she strides toward the kitchen with her long auburn hair wrapped in a towel.

"It is too late to go shopping tonight," I start, "but we're going to have to get you some winter clothes for Washington. You can't go around dressed in what you wore here," I say, following her to the kitchen.

"Okay, but I don't want you paying for everything," she says, as she starts into the second bowl of soup.

"Yeah, well I didn't see a wallet or any money in either your jacket or pants pockets."

"I sent all that by Fed-Ex because I didn't want to get robbed."

It's clear she's planned at least some portion of this. "Well, I'm glad of that. How long was the bus ride?"

"Three days."

As if that was the cue, my doorbell was ringing again. At the door I find a delivery lady asking me to sign for a package. It's almost 9:00 PM, but this is frequently the time that packages arrive. After I sign, she hands me a medium sized box and I take it to the kitchen and place it on the counter next to Page.

"See," she says, as she rips it open.

She pulls out a medium size duffel bag with what I estimate might contain a couple days of clothes. Then she pulls out her purse, a laptop and power brick.

"That's it?" I ask.

"Yeah."

I let her finish eating before I ask any more questions. She eats the rest of her soup and goes to the cupboard to see what kinds of crackers I have. Surmising she must not have eaten on the trip, I get out some cheddar cheese to slice for her to use. I pull out a cutting board and slice off about ten pieces and cut them in half. She demolishes the entire stack with crackers in under ten minutes.

"I'm guessing you didn't eat the whole time?"

"Some nice lady gave me a piece of cake."

"This is pretty crazy, you know. I'm seriously worried about you."

"Look, Ry, I'm a big girl."

"You haven't eaten anything but a piece of cake in three days."

"I got some stuff out of the trash at a Micky D's."

"Okay. I'm backing off."

Not a single thing is making sense. My sister has gone dumpster diving during her three day cross country trip, but I'm not supposed to care, 'cause she's a big girl. I'm not supposed to worry about my Dad calling the cops, because -- well, because she says he won't...

"Well, I'm a lame duck Representative, but I do have work tomorrow. Of course I'm out of a job come January, and I'm hoping to go back to school one way or another. I've put in a couple of applications to law school, and should probably get in with my background. Maybe I can finish out a law degree before I'm thirty if I put in the hours. What I'm trying to say is money is going to be tight next year and I need an idea of how to plan. You are welcome to stay as long as you need."

"I'll take care of the money."

"You'll what?"

"I said, I'll take care of the money."

"Page, I've heard everything you've said and you have barely told me a single thing."

"Look, Ry, you took care of me last year. I've got this."

"You've got what? You showed up here with nothing. Now you've got your purse, a laptop and a change of clothes; I'm guessing."

"No, I don't have any clothes," she says, as she picks up the duffel, opens it and tosses it in front of me on the counter. It lands with a heavy thud.

"What the fuck?"

The bag is stuffed with money. It isn't small bills either, there are neatly wrapped stacks of hundreds, fifties and twenties from what I can see. My mind is suddenly blank. I sit there staring at it, and then at her and then back at the bag.

Blankly I think, It is mostly stacks of hundreds.

"It's about five-hundred."

"Five-hundred?" I hear myself repeating.

"About."

"Okay. It's not stolen, right?"

"No, it's not and that's the last question I'm answering about this tonight."

"So what now? Want to watch some TV?" I joke.

"I'd love to, but I'm tired. I'm so very, very tired."

"I cannot even imagine. I'm not asking for you to tell me anything. I simply have no information to even gauge what you've been through, are going through. You could have gone anywhere with that kind of money, but you came here."

"I missed you. I've been missing you for quite a while now."

"Yeah, I missed you too," I say, feeling bewildered and suddenly very tired, a tiny bit relieved but utterly confused. "I think I need a drink," I say, as I finally begin coming to terms with this sudden change in my life.

I get up and go to the liquor cabinet to make myself a gin and tonic. Taking a sip, I suddenly feel the urge to have a smoke. I hadn't smoked since high school, but had bought a pack right after I lost the election. I'd resisted smoking any that night, but somehow tonight -- I just need one.

"I've gotta go outside for a moment," I say, as I reach up and pull down the pack of Marlboro Light 100's and the matches I'd gotten at the 7-Eleven.

"I'll join you."

"Like that?"

"No," she said, as she flipped the tail back through and flashed me in the process. "Like this."

"Put some shoes on at least."

She goes to get her boots then we go out onto my side fenced patio where I've already turned on the light. My flat is on the bottom floor of a six story building in a decent part of town. The patio is covered by the balcony porches of the floors above. I light the cigarette and take a deep drag. Page grabs the pack and pops one into her mouth and lights it from mine while she holds my hand and I'm taking another drag.

I'm having difficulty getting over all the changes in her. Now she smells clean and I can't help notice the cold night air is making her nipples press through that tee-shirt. Looking away quickly I blow the smoke off in the opposite direction as if that is the reason I'd turned. Another deep drag and I swallow down the rest of my drink then exhale out the smoke and put the thing out against the side of the step. Page is still puffing on hers. Here, in the night, the porch light made her hazel eyes glimmer and the light cloud of smoke that surrounded her gives her an almost angelic aura. Moments later she puts her cigarette out too. I want to ask her when a tree-hugger from California started smoking, but I leave that for another time and open the sliding door to go back inside.

She follows me in and stands there shivering. Instinctively, I hug her close, which is of course a huge mistake. Her nipples are rock hard and suddenly I'm growing a stiffy myself.

"I've got to go to bed, so I can be in for a potential vote on something I actually care about, funding education."

"Okay, I'm super tired too. Wake me before you leave, okay?"

"Okay, Page. I hope you can confide in me more soon," I say, as I head to my room.

My bathroom is one of those that opens into the hall and both bedrooms, so I close both of the other doors while I brush my teeth and use the can. Then I strip down, toss my clothes in the hamper and get the water going to take a quick shower. The cigarette was nice, in the moment, but it is the lingering smell that always put me off them. Inside the shower, I lather up and wash my very short hair. I'm done in a flash and back out standing at the mirror looking at my face. I'd been depressed the last few weeks. Now, the depression is gone but something has taken its place -- worry. I finish drying off and wander out of the bathroom, turn off the light, close the door and slide into bed.

As tired as I am, I wonder if I'll be able to sleep as I pull the covers up. I'd been taking Ambien, but decide against it tonight. I hear the door to the bathroom open and Page using the can now. Why'd she come here of all places? What was going on in her life? Where'd she get that bag full of money? The toilet flushes and the door closes. At least she's here now and she'll be safe, I guess. Why? ...

I seem to drift off quickly, but I awake slightly due to some gentle movement next to me. In my twilight, I don't know who I think it is, but I snuggle up to whomever it is and chase sleep anew.

Dreaming, I find myself aroused beyond any memory of sex I'd had in the last -- um -- ever. There is a short but shapely woman with me. Her nipples are hard and enticing as I suck upon one and bathe it with my tongue. I wonder when and how she came to be atop me while she presses the taut nipple into my mouth more forcefully. My hands grasp her hips and pull her onto myself as I greedily suckle on her. There's an aroma that carries a hint of smoke, but there's another, more attractive smell there too, feminine, pure, and ever so sexy. Fingers are running through my hair as I nestle into her bosom and I hear soft whimpers of 'yes'.

My hips rise to meet her downward thrusts and my hands aid her descent onto my raging hard cock. Soft noises of wet copulation fill my ears and entice my lips back to her breast. I know ecstasy awaits me at the end of my dream and I desperately draw towards it while attempting to savor the trip. This bundle of energy, that is grinding me into and out of herself, isn't rushing things. She's going slow while remaining very intent.

There in the darkness something catches my eye. A fleeting sparkle somewhere in her hair. Our breathing is quickening but starts to synchronize in time. Another fleck of light somewhere between us gets my attention for another moment. Suddenly she's kissing me and the smoke scent is stronger. I eagerly suck her tongue into my mouth as we taste one another. Where is this goddess from? Her tongue is playing with mine and I find it is pierced. Pierced? I couldn't remember ever dreaming of anyone pierced, but somehow it makes the whole dream that much more exciting.

Soon she is sucking my tongue suggestively while riding me. Her completely smooth snatch warmed the my pubis with our exquisite skin on skin contact. I'd continued denuding myself even after I stopped dating Natalie and was reaping the rewards. The slippery feeling Page's moisture added to the act of sliding our sexes together was exhilarating. God it was nice; what a nice -- fuck.

Nibbling on my nipple now, I feel her take it between her teeth. Gently, playfully she bites -- not hard, only a teasing nip. Now my other nipple gets similar treatment. Then she is sucking it hard, as she begins pounding herself downward. Thrusting -- slapping -- gripping -- clenching -- sucking.

Whispers of 'yes' at my ear and then 'please' enhance my arousal. I want to please this woman; it's been so long since I have had this. Her other breast is at my lips now, with its pierced nipple. I suck it carefully, while trying to determine the shape of the object. In the darkness my eyes only see a faint outline of the woman. I move my hands to her breasts and feel their size and firmness. I squeeze them tightly and suck at the one in my mouth harder as a new stream of whispers follows.

"Bite it a little." I gently tighten my teeth on it and she moans softly, "Yessss."

Her breast is gone and her mouth returns. She's kissing me again passionately, but this time there is something odd; something is different. This kiss is -- I know this kiss -- I've known... I'm suddenly reliving the moment of my sister flashing me briefly in the kitchen, when she'd flipped the shirttail back down. The little star, I'd just been sucking... It'd stood out encircling the cute nipple on her firm tit. Was it her? The memory of her stiff nipples pressing into me in the kitchen as we hugged came back now. My hands find them and I feel the shape of the star piercing her left nipple. I give it a light twist.

"Mmm-hmm like that..."

Why am I dream fucking Page? My arousal is increasing at the thought of fucking her. My movements quickening, I'm not in control. She is thrashing against me, bucking wildly. Her smoky hair is against my face. My hands resume their position upon her hips as she rides me closer and closer to climax.

"Ooohh, fuck me Ry!"

That voice -- I know that voice. It belongs to the only person that calls me that name. Her words are no longer whispers but breathy words being spoken aloud.

"Fuck your sister with your big dick."

Dangerously close to climax, her words are pushing me toward my inevitable release.

"Fuck -- it feels so good. Pump me full of your sticky cum, big brother."

No dream had ever been this intense. I'm being driven to the finish with what is a terrifyingly heightened climax. Lustful thoughts of Page fill my mind. Jets of cum erupt into her womb as I feel myself bottom out inside her repeatedly as she forces me within her as deeply as she can over and over.

"Oh, my God! Is that really you Page?" I ask guiltily.

"Shhhhh," says the voice, as a finger is placed gently on my lips. "Sleep..."

Exalted, exhausted and tingling with guilt, sleep comes again quickly.

When the alarm awakes me, I sit up to look around the room. Perhaps it had been a dream. Why would I dream about Page like that? That was so inherently wrong. Trying to shake the thoughts, I get out of bed to prepare for my day.

Pulling on my boxers, I realize there's a dried residue on my cock. Now, I also notice there's a faint hint of cigarette taste in my mouth and there are other pungent odors in the room. I finish dressing and go to use the restroom, shave and finally, brush my teeth.

Did Page really come in during the night? I wonder.

I finish up and remember her request for me to wake her before I leave. Entering her room from the bathroom door, I find she's sleeping soundly with the covers lowered to her waist. She has the tail of my tee-shirt flipped through, just as it had been last night. I move to the edge of her bed and bend down to kiss her forehead.

"Morning," I whisper.

Turning to me, she grabs me and hugs me close. "Morning."

"I'm going now," I say, as I smell that faint hint of smoke in her hair.

"Okay, I'll have dinner ready when you come home."

As I stand to leave, I observe the shirt has shifted and her left breast is completely exposed. It is beautiful and I stare at the star-shaped ring that pierces her excited nipple. Page quickly adjusts the shirt and a smile flickers on her lips.

It's the same star from my dream. Suddenly, I don't know what's real; my world feels imaginary; the ground is soft and spongy beneath my feet. Somehow, I make it to the front door, put on my topcoat and leave.


Copyright © 2015 by MindsMirror. All rights reserved.

To be continued. Please, let us know what you think. -MindsMirror

MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,398 Followers
12