All Comments on 'Page's Training Ch. 14'

by Pearls_Inside

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

She is just a piece of furniture to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Is this the end?

I really liked this story from the beginning. This doesn't feel like a satisfying ending, and I hope there's a little more where you show them coming together. The past two chapters do not feel fully connected to the rest of it. Anyway - an ending. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sad

It's so sad when a sub/slave is so in love with their Master/Dominate that they can't see how little they mean to them. Both the Masters in this chapter do a very good job going through the motions to make their sub/slave believe it's a mutual feeling. I agree with other anonymous in the end all she is to him is a piece of furniture to him. So sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is this it?

will there be a 15th chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If that is a considered ending...

A canny story thro'out, but as a Master to a beautiful sub myself! I have to say the ending ( so far) leaves me wanting... surely Stacy's a better match! Or put her in charge of Bobby's herd. I enjoyed the earlier chapters. Good luck.

tameriustameriusover 7 years ago
confused

I must admit that the end is abrupt and the last few parts have been confusing. I understood the idea of a behavioral training after exploring, pushing limits and breaking down walls of convention. But there was really not enough preparation, Page and the reader are led to believe there will finally be a time together, but at arrival we see her slapped as Nick's first act in this house. Apparently she was to just know the etiquette and commands and expectations?

Also I think Nick is using that particular businessman as a 'proof by fire': he almost garanteed himself to have Page act up with having that big dick fuck her without oils and after hours without the butplug. I guess it's a tactic of 'start with the worst' and have it over with. But I don't like the apparent change of character in Nick, and also that Page discovers this late and through others that she is a bit on the side. I think that is a blatant omission of truth from Nick. True he never promised or suggested anything but I felt for Page's shock at discovering Nick has a whole family already. And that moment where she concluded/ decided that she had to develop a 'veil' like state of mind for being a slave, that she could only lift when ordered 'at ease', that she wondered about the change in the relationship and if he ever would be 'Nick' instead of master...

The last paragraph of the chapter is not satisfying as an ending, let alone a happy bdsm ending. Page decided to put on blinders while being ordered and used, so she can be immediately and utterly obedient, and that's what pleases Nick so much that he finally personally claims her? Naahhh, not good enough. I would hope to read an epilogue or sequel-series that tell of the evening out of all that's been trained and how Page reconciles the both parts of her traing (first all on her desire and sexdrive, and suddenly purely on being an obedient possession) and her personal feelings. And that describes the further development of the real relationship that is started only now, according to Nick's words. Maybe the announced falling in love part? Or contrary, that that doesn't happend because Page is 'just a sex-slave after all' and she makes that a conflict, maybe goes of to find a more permanent master?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I was intrigued by this story, but the last few chapters don't seem to fit the rest. Nick seems to pull a bait-and-switch on our heroine, giving her an entirely new deal when she'd finally proved herself willing to do what was previously asked of her. Do we ever get to see him be loving or caring towards her? For all we know, he could keep promising it, but never delivering it, forever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous