Paid in Full

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reese didn't respond. 'Did trading my body and dignity for money make me a whore?' I knew the answer to that question, but I nodded my head and reluctantly said, "Alright, I'll do what you want."

*****

Reese and I had had sex before we made our "arrangement", but in all honesty, I don't really remember much about the first couple of times afterward. What I thought were hazy, nocturnal dreams of having sex, were in fact the remembrances of drugged sex with Reese.

There were things I hadn't known about Reese, proclivities that he had chosen to keep secret. Most disturbing was Reese's enjoyment in filming our having sex, replaying them and even uploading what he called the really "hot, wet ones" to an adult website for amateurs (I think that's what he called it). Eventually he wanted me to watch them with him, or worse yet have sex with other men while he watched or videoed them. The first time I saw one of the videos I felt sick. I remember I sat stoically and stared blankly, almost in a trance at the two figures on the screen. I recognized both of the people; I was the woman in the video on her back, moaning, legs open, masturbating in full obscene view of the camera's eye.

The man in the video was not unattractive; he was older, with thinning salt and pepper hair, well muscled but with the beginnings of a small middle age belly. From his actions and demeanor, he was obviously confident, self-assured and in control. The man in the video was Reese.

I stirred uncomfortably in my seat as I watched Reese climb between my open legs. His body balanced above me, my legs on either side of his hips. He looked down at me and stroked himself a few times, rubbing his swollen, red tipped cock over my pussy. With a deep, sensual intake of his breathe, he eased his hips forward and paused when his cock slipped into the warm, tight, wetness of my pussy.

"Oh my god, he said absently, how can a woman's pussy be so tight and so fucking hot?" With an almost primal urge, he pushed harder, deeper, easily thrusting half of his cock length into me. Reese turned to face the camera and grinning broadly took a final thrust and buried his entire cock balls deep in me. "Damn, you feel so good. I'm going to fuck you nice and hard, Abbie just the way you like it," he said and began grinding his hips into my pussy. The harder and more animalistic he became the more aroused and whorish I became, culminating in hard, frenzied orgasms that left us both wet and exhausted.

For a few moments longer, I watched the screen, hypnotized by what I saw, but at the same time repulsed by the sight of Reese and me engaging in hard, raw sexual improprieties. I frantically searched my brain trying to recall the reality of what I had seen, trying to rationalize how I could ever have consented to the depravity that I saw. The video stopped.

I sat there in embarrassed silence as Reese laughed and reaching out touched my breast. "I can almost see the wheels turning in your brain," he said. "You're trying to remember when these things happened, aren't you?"

"No, I remember. You drugged me didn't you?" I asked.

"Not really drugged you." I didn't need to drug you; it was just a little Molly. You were more than willing once you got started, you just needed a little something to help you relax and enjoy the fun. The first time we went to Delilah's Place, I admit I spiked your drink, but by the time I got you home, you were already flying high. You were so fucking out of your head, I don't think you even knew what was happening, but you enjoyed yourself. You know, you came at least three times before we finally stopped fucking and fell asleep. The video you just saw was from that night."

Then a sudden flash of the obvious . . . "It was you coming into my apartment when I wasn't there, wasn't it?"

"Of course it was. I'm not embarrassed to admit I would sometimes be in your apartment during the day when you were at school or work. I'd go through your lingerie drawer, your computer, even your mail, whatever piqued my interest at the time."

All I could do was stare at him in disbelief, torn between dislike and a sick attraction.

When we were together, Reese demanded my compliance and willingness. He would come into my apartment at night and make himself at home before taking his clothes off and slipping into my bed. Whether I was asleep or awake didn't matter, in the stillness and quiet of my darkened room he would mount me and use me as he wished, sometimes making a point of insultingly placing money on the night table before he'd leave. If he were in a playful mood, he would explore my body, teasing and fondling until I came, before he found his own release. During times like this, he could be very gentle and generous, treating me as though I were the most important person in the world.

He said he loved the way I would tentatively open my eyes when he was on top fucking me and look at him with full sexual awareness and need, before I would moan, whimper and beg for his cock. When I did this, he would sometimes stop moving in mid-thrust and wait until I began to hump upward, placing my hands on his ass pulling him into me, before he would slowly resume stroking.

*****

Though everything seemed to be working out as well as could be expected, our arrangement was by no means a love affair and I was not so naive as to think it was. He loved to use me for his pleasure, his needs, and his fantasies. Sometimes my lack of self-respect and disappointment in myself would overwhelm me and my reluctance was evident to Reese. The evening of my best friend Tiffany's birthday party, he came over and wanted me to watch a couple of his recent videos of us. I told him no, that I didn't have time, and when he insisted I shot him a look of total disgust and headed to the front door, opened it for him and asked him to leave.

"Close the door, come back over here and sit down Abbie . . . sit the fuck down, now!" he said angrily.

I stopped and looked at him trying to decide what my next move would be. Eventually I returned to my seat on the sofa and in a shaky voice asked, "What do you want?"

"I want you to watch this video with me," he said sweetly. I didn't answer, "Should I take the lack of an answer to mean you'd like to see it?"

Eyeing me with a lecherous smirk on his face, he pressed the remote to start the video. It was obviously evening, the room was dim, and the bed covers strewn haphazardly on the floor. I watched as Reese pulled me under him. Without any gentleness or consideration he humped his thick, rigid cock into me and roughly covered my mouth with his as he started a slow, steady in and out motion. He fucked me hard and when he felt my pussy muscles contract around his cock he knew I was about to cum. I could see him smile when I gasped loudly as he began fucking me with an animal like ferocity. I cried out with lust and my body quivered uncontrollably, responding to his movements.

Reese felt my body involuntarily begin to move under him. He pulled all the way out of me and his cock hung hard and huge between his legs, glistening with his pre-cum and my juices. He lowered himself and put his weight pinning me to the bed, forcing the breath from me. He shifted my body so that his cock slipped between my thighs and into my open dripping slit. Buried completely in me, he began to thrust, resuming his slow fucking of me. "Your clit is hard and swollen isn't it Abbie?" I can feel it rub against my cock each time I stroke into you." Sensing he was about to bring me to orgasm his pace increased and I could hear his breathe quicken. I moaned loudly, knowing that if he continued fucking me the way he was doing, my orgasm was an inevitability.

Finally, he drove deeper into me and the pressure and friction sent both of us over the edge. He came hard, cursing and shouting profanity, my pussy contracting around his cock as I spasmed. My eyes flew open wide with amazement and surprise as an exquisite orgasm flood over me.

The video ended and I realized for the first time I had been holding my breath.

"I love the way your body responds to our love making."

"That wasn't love making!" I said indignantly.

"Call it what you will, you liked it," he said smugly. "Shall I tell you how easy it is for me to make you cum? To have you squirming under me, fucking me back? To watch as you open your legs and masturbated for me like a whore? Would you like me to tell you about it or would you prefer to see another video, of you doing exactly that?"

I didn't respond . . . what more could I say?

*****

Unwittingly I had placed myself in a position of being at Reese's disposal. Once in the middle of an important lecture, my cell phone vibrated and it was Reese. He told me he wanted to see me and to come to his office. I told him I couldn't meet him because I was in lecture, but he didn't care and told me I had better get my ass up and moving, that he expected me to be there within the next half hour. Grabbing up my things, I hastily left the lecture hall and headed for my car.

I barely had my coat off before Reese had his office door locked and me up on his desk with my legs open and him bent over me eating my pussy. "Reese, wait, please, not here, please," I began and then stopped. It was pointless. I think in that moment, I despised myself more than I did him. I was like a bitch in heat submitting to him while he nosily lapped, licked, and sucked at my pussy. He was the alpha dog who fully expected and enjoyed his dominance over me, my female sexual scent, the subtle movement of my body, the involuntary sex moans and soft whines aroused him and heightened his desire (need?) to sexually possess and control my body and me. I silently cursed to myself when I felt my body succumbing, weakening and I knew I was close to cumming. I instinctively stopped fighting the sensations when I felt my legs stiffened and my hips raise and press hard against his marvelous mouth. My body started quivering and I surrendered and let the built up sexual energy flood through me.

Afterward I lay on the sofa in his office recovering from my orgasm, and could see that his cock was still so hard it was twitching and jerking inside his pants. He stood over me and taking his cock out began to stroke it until he ejaculated in three hard, quick spurts, the white threads of cum covering my face and dripping down between my swollen breasts.

*****

We were six months into our arrangement when I had anal sex with Reese for the first time. We had had sex earlier that evening, and fallen asleep with him spooning behind me, his soft cock pressed between my sticky ass cheeks. I don't know quite where the thought came from, just that I thought he was asleep until I felt him pull my hips closer to him whispering, "I want to feel myself inside your tight, warm ass Abbie." He got out of bed and walked over to his jacket that hung on the back of a chair and withdrew a small white tube of lubricant from the pocket.

"No Reese, please I don't want to do that." I said in a weak, placating voice.

"Shhhh, shhhh, its ok," he kept saying as he spread a copious amount of lubricant in and around my brown bud, all the while reassuring me, telling me, "it's ok baby, you'll like it this way." He reached around my hips and began fingering me until I was wet and hot against his hand. My body relaxed and I felt his fingers move from my pussy to my ass. "Yesss, just like that, just relax. Oh yes, I know you can take it," he said in a slow, throaty voice as he put his now swollen cockhead at my small, tight ass bud and began to ease it inside me. I could hear myself moaning softly into the pillow, "Oh my god . . . no, noooo." I was tempted to pull away but I couldn't move, not then, it was too late. I was paralyzed by the fear my moving would make it hurt more.

It took patience and restraint, but when he was finally half way inside me he stopped moving and just held onto me, letting my body adjust to his intrusion and girth. As I quieted and my ass continued to relax and open for him, he gradually inched his way in until he succeeded in burying his full length in my ass. He began slowly stroking into my ass eventually cumming in a long, oozing ejaculation. By the time he was finished with me, my tears had stopped and he lay snoring softly, slumped over me, the heavy scent of sex filling the room. Over the course of our arrangement, he would occasionally want to have sex with me this way, and after becoming familiar with it and knowing that he would be careful not to hurt me, I sometimes found this particular act enjoyable.

*****

True to his word, in exchange for "favors", Reese provided me with financial support through the start of my second year of graduate school and probably would have continued without interruption had it not been for my meeting someone with whom I wanted to have a relationship.

I met Stephen at work and we'd dated for a few weeks before we became intimate. Over the course of the next couple of weeks, we would normally go to his place when we wanted to be together, but one evening, when I thought Reese was out of town on business we went to my apartment. Unfortunately, Reese's trip was cancelled and he chose that night to drop by my apartment unannounced. Reese let himself into the darkened apartment and going to the bedroom discovered Stephen and I having sex. Stephen was on top of me with his back to the bedroom door, but I saw Reese standing in the doorway watching us. He didn't speak but our eyes met and when I dropped my eyes and looked away in embarrassment I could see a raging hard-on bulging in his pants. He didn't come into the room, but without a word, turned and left the apartment.

I was in a panic and within minutes of Stephen falling asleep, I began texting and calling Reese trying to reach him, but Reese didn't or wouldn't answer my calls. When a week went by without my hearing from him, gathering my courage I went to Reese's home hoping we could talk. Nervous perspiration dripped between my breasts as I stood at his front door ringing the doorbell. Almost immediately the door opened and there Reese stood, a slight smile (or was it a smirk) playing across his face.

"Hello, Reese . . . we need to talk. May I come in?" I asked.

"Of course Abbie, I've been waiting for you to drop by."

I came in and sat down. "I'm sorry for what happened the last time you came by. I didn't want you to find out about Stephen that way. We've only been seeing each other for a short time, but I like him very much Reese," I confessed.

"Do you remember the conditions of our arrangement, Abbie?" He asked his voice rumbling with suppressed anger. "Part of our arrangement was that you wouldn't fuck other men or did you forget that? You couldn't keep your legs closed, could you Abbie?"

I said nothing.

"You realize that the money will stop, don't you? You'll be on your own with no fucking help from me."

"Reese" I said, before he cut me off . . . .

"Will the new boyfriend be able to take care of your tuition, rent, bills and whatever else there is?" he asked.

"I don't think that's really any of your business Reese," I shot back at him. "Anyway, its over between us, I don't want to do this with you anymore."

Reese looked at me with his annoyance evident, "Oh really? Does he know about us?" he asked as he tilted my head back forcing me to look up at him.

Clearly understanding what he was insinuating, I seethed, "You wouldn't dare!"

"Oh, Abbie, I would think that by now you would know me well enough to know that I would do whatever was needed to keep you as long as I wanted you. That includes sharing your sex videos. I think the new boyfriend, to say nothing of your folks who would find your videos very interesting, don't you?"

"I'm not afraid of you Reese, I don't think you'll say anything to anyone because it would put you in jeopardy as well," I said with false bravado.

"Wrong again, Abbie. Just listening to you makes me wonder how an attractive, smart, young woman like you could be so stupid. I have no qualms whatsoever about enlightening not only your new boyfriend but also your family to the fact that you've been prostituting yourself to me for the last year. No, I think you'll do exactly what I tell you to do. Understand this Abbie; I'm not ready for it to end yet. I've decided that I'll continue to help you out and I'll keep our little secret. . . for now."

"No, we can't. What about Stephen?" I wondered aloud.

"Stephen? I don't see why you can't fuck him every now and then. Who knows, I might even video the two of you together. You'd like that wouldn't you?" he asked facetiously.

I stared at him dumbfounded and frightened. My chest heaving as I fought back tears.

Reese looked at me for what seemed a very long time. I stiffened when his hand slipped down to his crotch and he began absently stroking himself. "Get on the bed Abbie," he said in a flat tone.

"No, I won't! I told you, I'm not afraid of you Reese, It's over!" I shouted at him.

"Get on the fucking bed Abbie!" When I didn't move, he shoved me and I fell face first onto the bed and lay there in stunned submission. I heard him behind me taking his pants down and stiffened when he roughly pulled my jeans and panties down enough to display my ass. I cringed when he caressed my ass cheeks, bending to kiss and then run his warm, moist tongue between my ass crack.

"No, don't, don't," I heard myself begging him, hot tears dampening the pillow beneath my cheek.

He pulled my hips to the edge of the bed and flipping me over onto my back removed my jeans and panties the remainder of the way, tossing them onto the floor. He spread my legs wider so that my pussy was exposed and vulnerable to his entry whenever he was ready to penetrate me.

I raised myself up on my elbows and watched him. He took the rest of his clothes off and his cock jerked, already huge, hard and eager. Reese leaned over and pressed my upper body down against the bed, his dripping cock leaving a trail of pre-cum where ever it touched. With flagging resistance, I opened my legs wider at his prompting and accepted his pulsing cock. He murmured my name while impaling me with his thick, veiny cock, "Abbie, Abbie, this is just for you." His rhythm increased when my wet pussy squeezed his bloated cockhead and he quickly climaxed, filling me with his seed and igniting my own release.

After a few minutes, Reese got up, poured himself a drink and came back to the bed.

"Get on your knees Abbie."

"Reese, please . . . just let me leave now."

"Get on your knees, you little bitch . . . now," he interrupted.

I reluctantly did as he said. In this position, my breasts hung down my nipples on display, hard and erect. I felt him maneuvering behind me, and felt my ass tighten when he pressed his cockhead against my hole. I instinctively began to squirm, and tried to pull away from him, but stopped resisting when he slapped me hard across my bare ass cheeks. Reese reached down between my legs and finding my clit began to rub and fondle me until I felt the beginning of an orgasm start to flow through me. He let his hand trail between my legs parting my pussy slit, and using his wet, sticky cockhead, moved it up and down brushing it over my clit. I found myself involuntarily pushing back into him and he again began to press his cockhead into me. He would press and stop to let me adjust, and then do it again and again until inch by inch he stretched his prize and was finally able to fill me with his entire length.

I was on the bed, bent over on my knees, my ass presented to him whimpering like a cornered animal allowing him to continue stroking into me, his large hands holding my hips in position. "I can feel my cock growing bigger inside you Abbie," he said, and then almost in mid-sentence, he dropped his head to his chest and with a final grunt and thrust, ejaculated hard into my warm, velvety channel.