Paid in Full

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As far as Reese was concerned, things remained as they had been between us with the obvious exception that now there was Stephen. I knew that sometimes Reese would secretly video Stephen and me making love, but he never demanded as he had threatened, that I stop seeing him. I eventually introduced them to each other telling Stephen that Reese was an old friend . . . but Stephen never knew our true relationship.

*****

One night, I heard the front door stealthily open and close. I cowered against Stephen and listened for the sound of movement coming from the living room. Without turning on the bedside lamp, I lay there for a minute or two longer in the silence. Gathering my courage and being careful not to awaken Stephen (he would just think I was being paranoid), I got out of bed and cautiously stepped into the hallway.

"Who's there?" I called out in a hushed voice.

I walked the short distance down the hallway, checked the front door, and then the windows to make sure they were closed and locked. As I turned to go back into my bedroom, out of the corner of my eye I saw a shadow and could only muster a muffled scream before a hand covered my mouth and a strong arm encircled my waist.

"Quiet, quiet," he said.

I recognized his voice, it was Reese.

"What are you doing here?" I demanded.

"I'm here because I felt like fucking you . . . isn't that reason enough?" He asked with an obvious smart ass attitude.

"You have to go . . . Stephen is here, in the bedroom," I said pleadingly.

"And your point is what? Don't worry, we won't wake him, and even if we do . . . so what."

I turned and started to walk toward the front door when he grabbed my arm and roughly pulled me to him. "We can do this with you cooperating or I can go in the room and wake him and tell him to get out so I can fuck you in private." He pressured me down onto my knees and pushed me backward until I was lying on my back on the floor.

Bunching my nightshirt up around my waist, Reese began kissing me hard, and I flinched when I felt his hand slip between my thighs and roughly fondle me. With his knees, he pried my legs open wider and I felt myself become wetter as his fingers effortlessly glided in and out of my pussy.

"You smell like him," he said.

He pulled my shirt up over my breasts and licked my nipples until they were hard, brown peaks sending a sizzling urgency to my clit. I felt his mouth, and savored the sensations of his broad, flat tongue licking along the swollen pink shaft of my clit and bite my lip to keep from crying out from the pleasure. When he heard a soft moan escape my lips, he let his tongue lightly flit across my clit making my moans grow louder and when I couldn't stand it any longer, all pride gone, I begged him to make me cum.

"Please Reese, now . . .pleassse." I said in a trembling voice.

He sucked my clit and pussy lips increasing the pressure until that exquisite feeling of sexual release flooded through me in waves. He unzipped his jeans freeing himself and with his jeans down about his ankles, he pushed into me and began thrusting ever harder and faster. I listened to his jagged breathing quicken and morph into the guttural animal groan of a man barreling toward a hard, intense orgasm. His eyes rolled back in his head as he growled loudly and spurted thick threads of warm cum high up inside my pussy. When he was finished, he slumped forward onto my chest and, in a hoarse, low voice, asked, "Does Stephen fuck you like that? Does the bastard fuck you like that?" he asked again, this time louder and more aggressively.

"No . . . no he doesn't," I said haltingly, trying to catch my breath. Lying there with him on top of me his cock still inside me, my hips slowly began to raise and lower under him, milking the last of his cum from his semi-hard dick. He moaned loudly, and began repeating my name, "Abbie, Abbie . . . oh, damn Abbie." I let my pussy muscles squeeze and release his cock until I could feel him getting hard again. Totally caught up in his increasing pleasure, Reese was no longer aware of or cared about Stephen hearing us. "Fuck me Abbie, yes . . . yes . . . like that," he practically shouted.

"Abbie? Abbie? Are you all right? What are you doing in there?" We had awakened Stephen. "Abbie?" He called again. Reese was by now the one on his back and I was riding him as if my life depended on it, just on the verge of another orgasm. When I didn't answer right away, Stephen called out my name again, "Abbie!"

"It's ok, Stephen I just woke up and wanted a cold glass of water . . . go back to sleep honey, I'll be right there in a minute," I said trying to control my breathless, trembling voice just as my orgasm erupted sending hot waves through my lower body.

Reese reached up to cover my mouth and in the same movement rolled me onto my back where he fucked into me, cumming quickly. When we had both recovered, I managed to get Reese off me and hurried into the bathroom to clean up. I quietly slipped into bed next to a sleeping Stephen and lay there unable to doze off until I heard Reese close the front door as he left the apartment.

*****

I think back and marvel at how much I've changed since connecting with Reese on that adult website. Granted when we met I was just twenty-two years old, but still, how could I have ever been so foolish and trusting. The sex was wonderful, plentiful and exciting and sadly, it seemed that for good or bad, my life revolved around Reese and Stephen, wanting to keep them satisfied. Shamefully, one thing I'm not proud of is despite my initial objections, and unknown to Stephen on more than one occasion Reese had videoed Stephen and me together for his collection and potential uploading to his favorite amateur porn site. At the time, inexplicably this seemed ok; after all, it was what Reese wanted.

Though apprehensive at first, and heaven knows intimidated a bit by Reese, I went from an innocent, young 'goody two shoes' to an experienced slut, trying to accommodate two sexually demanding men and finding it not unusual for me to spend the afternoon in bed with one and the evening with the other.

I remember one Sunday afternoon that stands out in my mind. Stephen had come in from the gym still sweaty and hot. "Abbie, I'm back," he called when he came into the apartment and sauntered down the hall to the bedroom. Instead of heading for the shower, he tossed his gym bag onto the floor and flopped down, spread eagle on the bed. I stood there in the doorway watching him as he closed his eyes and quickly doze off. I felt a sharp pang of guilt for the way I had treated him the night before. He had come home from work, eaten dinner and wanted to have sex. I had put him off but under the pretext of my friend Tiffany needing to see me, I had left and eagerly gone to meet Reese for sex when he phoned later in the evening.

I went over to the bed and bending down, started kissing him with soft kisses on his neck, ears, eyelids and mouth, slowly working my way to his chest. I heard him moan when I kissed his nipples with my warm, wet mouth. I suckled him, alternating between licking and flicking my tongue back and forth over his hardening nipples. I bit gently on his nipple and his eyes flew open. He looked at me and smiled, his eyes a hazy deep blue, anticipating what he hoped was to come.

I untied the drawstring of his sweatpants and reaching inside of them, encircled his penis and began teasing it with my hand as I continued to lightly kiss and lick his stomach and nipples. I could feel him ever so slightly begin to hump upward into my hand. I knew he wanted more, but I wasn't ready to give him more . . . yet. I pulled his cock out so that only the head and part of his shaft were visible and lovingly kissed the tip. I let my tongue trail up and down the exposed shaft until a large, clear, shimmering drop of pre-cum formed and began to drip downward onto my hand. Stephen moan louder and placing his hands on my head attempted to force my mouth down onto his cock.

"No! Don't! If you touch me again . . . I'll stop." I told him.

Stephen let his hands drop to his sides and lay there practically whimpering with anticipation.

I pulled down his sweatpants freeing his cock and heard him groan deep in his throat when I kissed his inner thighs, sucking and licking his deliciously sweaty ball sac. Finally guiding his now swollen cock into my mouth, I savored his musky man scent. Letting my flattened tongue trace over his cock head, down his shaft and up the other side my tongue slipping in and out of his pee-hole. He involuntarily began to hump into my mouth and I felt his cock head rub along the bumpy top of my mouth. With each stroke he was growing thicker and longer in my mouth and I knew he was on the verge of erupting. As he continued to thrust openly into my mouth, his hands once again became entangled in my hair as he held my head in position. He closed his eyes and grunted as he face fucked me, finally cumming deep in the back of my throat.

"God damn it Abbie . . . damn you!" He cursed at me even as the last of his essence spurted into my mouth. When he finished, he held onto me, his head buried between my naked breasts and I knew he had forgotten and forgiven my actions of the night before.

*****

These months were by no means perfect or stress free, there were occasional episodes of Reese's jealousy when he felt I did not make myself available to him as quickly or as frequently as he demanded. He seemed to enjoy dropping by unannounced when he suspected Stephen might be there and making me have sex with him while Stephen was in another room of the apartment. In all this time, the one incident that left me feeling demoralized and abused was when in a fit of anger Reese uploaded one of our sex videos to the YouPorn site, and sent an anonymous email out to my parents, and a number of people that I knew, including one of my professors from school.

All things considered, would I do it again? Most definitely yes. Though I was sometimes frightened by Reese, his temper, jealousy and volatile moods, the sex was always good between us and in a strange way he tapped into a sensual, sexual side of myself I didn't realize existed before meeting him. As for Stephen, in spite of everything that was happening, I fell in love with him . . . and married him. He never found out the true nature of the relationship between Reese and me.

As my graduation approached, Stephen urged me to give up my East Village apartment and move in with him. I didn't need Reese's help anymore and knew that once I moved in with Stephen the financial support would end. Despite my feelings for Stephen, neither Reese nor I wanted the physical part of our relationship to end and it continued until well after my wedding. I could lie and say that Reese had pressured me into continuing to have regular sex with him, but that would be untrue. In all honesty, I found it more difficult than I had anticipated to stop sleeping with Reese. Initially, it had been all about the money, but during our almost two years together, Reese had been my sexual mentor and teacher. Reese was not happy with my decision to marry Stephen but eventually he seemed reconciled to my upcoming marriage to, particularly once I reassured him that we would still be able to spend time together.

In fact, the evening before my wedding, I couldn't resist the urge to try on my gown one more time. The doorbell rang and when I opened it, there stood Reese on his way to being drunk with a half empty champagne bottle in hand. My nerves were raw and the anxiety and worry over the next day's events had me almost to the breaking point. I was upset with Reese's dropping by unannounced when all I wanted was a hot bath, a warm bed and sleep. Stephen was at his brother's for their last bachelor poker night. Foolishly, I felt it was ok to have Reese come in for just one drink and then leave. He sat in the den sipping his drink as I started to take my gown off. Seeing I needed help unzipping my gown, he got up and walked over to me and offered his help. He unzipped the gown and began to slip it off my shoulders when he told me in a thick, husky voice that he wanted to have sex. I'm not proud of it, and I told him no, but with very little encouragement, he soon had my beautiful gown hiked up over my hips, and me backed against the living room wall were Reese and I had wet, nasty, very satisfying pre-wedding sex. The next morning I walked down the aisle with my Father and standing there in front of the priest alongside Stephen, I looked down and saw what I knew were splatters of Reese's cum along the hem of my wedding gown.

After Stephen and I returned from our honeymoon, within a day or so Reese came to the house after Stephen left for work and we fucked most of the day (making up for lost time?). I was surprised at just how much I had missed him. Things quickly returned to normal and they probably would have continued that way, until my carelessness resulted in Stephen almost catching Reese and me having sex one afternoon. We were so close to being discovered that it left me shaken and snapped me out of my fantasy world, making me realize how much I had to lose if this continued.

*****

Stephen and I have been married for almost two years now, I haven't been with Reese in over a year. We fell out of touch and the last I heard he had met someone on the internet with whom he had become involved. I remember feeling a tinge of jealousy when I learned of his new involvement and wondered if he made love to her or did things to her the way he had done with me.

"Brnnnnng, brnnnnng," the phone rang one evening and it was Reese. I literally held my breath when I heard his voice and felt myself becoming involuntarily wet as I was flooded with memories.

"I want to see you Abbie, I need to see you," Reese said in a low, deep voice.

"Why hadn't you called before Reese?" I asked my excitement barely contained.

"You know, I've come through town several times but managed to resist the urge to call. This time I didn't want to go through that inner struggle and just made up my mind to call. I guess I wasn't sure what type of reception I'd get, but I've missed you so much, I knew I had to see you."

There was a long, heavy silence during which neither of us spoke.

"I love Stephen. Don't ask me to do this, Reese," I protested halfheartedly, knowing that despite the words, both he and I understood that what was going to happen between us was inevitable.

Ignoring what I had just said, Reese responded, "its ok baby, Daddy will take care of everything . . . don't worry. I need to be with you Abbie, I'll be there soon."

Just hearing his voice made my body grow warm. I could feel my clit become swollen with a soft, pleasant throbbing and the welcome heat of my hand as it sought that wet place between my legs and I pleasured myself to orgasm thinking of Reese.

Nothing had changed.