Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike laughed. "And they're probably just as bad for you as the leaf.

"Yeah, I have a job, starting as line cook for Someplace Else, back home, the first of October."

"Good, last free summer, spending some time with your mother, especially if there's a divorce in the works. Gives you a cover story, until the first of the year anyway. After that, you both, but especially you, need to start seeing other people; at least going out and spending time with people your own age.

"You need to seriously search for someone you are truly compatible with. Once you find women who may fill the bill, include Maggie in your activities, and don't be afraid to show her some affection. For some of the women, that will be a deal breaker the first time.

"Once they see you physically express affection for your mother, they will disappear from your world. That's fine. You need to find the woman who isn't upset by that. When you find her, begin to get sexual when Maggie is close by.

"When you have sex, occasionally try some role playing games. Introduce Maggie as a character in one of them. All of this may take a few years, or only a few weeks. And, if you're lucky, she will introduce the idea of including your poor celibate mom in an occasional threesome, and then letting you visit without her occasionally, and then regularly.

"But, in the meantime, unless you want to go to prison...secrecy is an absolute must." He paused to relight his pipe again, then was quiet for several seconds as he got it to draw properly. "Or, she could ask the court to restore her maiden name, and sell that small castle you guys occupy, and the two of you move somewhere you're not known, and live as man and wife. You look mature enough, and she looks young enough for you to carry it off, for a few years, anyhow."

Mike looked at him, suddenly excited. "Do you really think that would work?"

Jim looked at his nephew, puffing on his pipe, looking for all the world like the Psychology professor he was. "I don't know, Mikey," he said softly. "You'd probably have to move across the country, or to a really big city..."

"Here?" Mike asked eagerly.

"Maybe. You never went to school here. Any of your college classmates know Maggie by sight?"

"No. It was too far for her to come alone, and Dad wouldn't make the trip with her, except the first year, when she met my roommate. Dad not bringing her to visit was the beginning of their final crisis."

"Well, you've got some time to work on it. You've got until the first of the year before you have to look like you're looking; and Maggie isn't going to want to leave until Ellie is at least back in the States, and divorces are seldom quick. Use the time to get some good work experience, so when you leave, you have skill plus a good reference." Jim stood up and knocked the dottle from his pipe.

"Now I have a favor to ask of you."

"Sure, Uncle Jim. Whatever..."

"Careful, never say yes to a favor until you know what's being asked for. Sally has had a long standing fantasy we sometimes play out in our role playing. She's the slutty aunt, and I'm her more or less clueless nephew. On our way here, she told me she'd like to try the real thing."

Mike stopped in his tracks and looked at his uncle. "Wha...and you're okay with that?"

"I will admit to some jealousy," he said, nodding, "but, yes, I am. Other than my relationship with Mom, this is the first time we've reached out to family.

"We have an open marriage where we are free to have sex with whomever we choose. The only requirement is, we have to let each other know in advance, or if that isn't possible, as soon after the act as we can, and, hopefully, before someone else tells our partner."

"And that really works for you guys?"

"Yeah," he said, starting for the house. "We realize it wouldn't work for most people, and we try to be sure both partners in a relationship are on-board if we're reaching out to a couple. And, most importantly, we never forget our primary tie and responsibility is to each other."

"Both partners? Then you'll be asking Meg if she wants..."

"Is that a problem for you?"

"I...I...I don't know," Mike answered, with a nervous laugh. "Everything has happened so quickly...we haven't even talked about the possibility of sharing, or being with others, except like you were saying earlier. We'd have to date others, not necessarily sleep with them. But, we also haven't talked about remaining exclusive, either. Basically, I started all of this to get her to a place where she could be happy again. I guess if she were okay with it, I wouldn't stand in her way."

"But you wouldn't be happy about it."

"It would really depend on the guy, I think. I don't have a problem with you, Uncle Jim. In a way, you've made all this possible. Since you were her first, and her brother, it made the question of incest less of a barrier.

"But if the other guy was a total asshole, or someone I thought might hurt her, even if he was more than just a sport fuck, I think I'd object. At least until she either convinced me she knew what she was getting into or told me to fuck off," he said, with a laugh.

"So, as far as you're concerned, I can invite Maggie to go home with me, and leave Sally here to 'play' with you?"

"If she's willing, I can't really say no, but what about Gramma?"

"That's entirely up to her."

That good lady was in the kitchen when they returned to the house, dishing up the ginger bread with some vanilla ice cream. She smiled when she saw them enter. "Sally and Maggie are in the living room. You two grab the gingerbread while I bring in the coffee."

The two women were sitting on the sofa, facing the door to the living room, and saw Mike and Jim enter. Jim gave Sally a surreptitious nod, eliciting a wide grin from his wife. Maggie saw the nod and noted the result. Knowing her brother and sister-in-law, she guessed what the nod meant.

"Mike, before you sit down, can I speak with you a minute?" She got up and led him to another room. "Was your talk with your uncle helpful?"

"Uh, yeah; he gave me some good advice, and had a couple of suggestions we need to discuss. Probably on the way home, or when we get there."

Suppressing her smile, she asked, "Not tonight?"

"Uhh..."

"Did he ask you about Sally, and their game?"

"Um, yeah," he said, with a slight wince.

"Is that something you're comfortable with?"

He reached out and took Maggie's hand and drew her to a daybed in front of the window. Sitting down, he pulled her to sit beside him. "I am if you are, Mom. I'll admit, a big part of my motivation in all of this was to get to make love to you, although I didn't think of it in those terms, then.

"But even more than that, I wanted you to be happy again, in a way you haven't been since longer than I can remember. I thought that one way to do that was to make you feel good about yourself again. To make you feel attractive again.

"If it takes me screwing Aunt Sally so you can be with Uncle Jim again, then yeah, I can do that."

With a huge smile, and love in her eyes, Maggie replied, "You'd make that sacrifice, huh; play her silly game so you can fondle those big soft tits of hers. You'd do that for me?" With a soft giggle, she reached out and hugged her son. "Thank you..."

"Mom, no, Meg, I really wasn't thinking about her, or them, when I told Uncle Jim it was up to you...I told him if you were willing, I couldn't say no."

Still smiling, "But you don't find her attractive?" she asked.

"I didn't say that. I just said..." He stopped, seeing the laughter in his mother's eyes.

"That's okay, Mike. I need to talk to someone who is more or less objective, and who understands the situation. More than my brother, Jim has always been my friend. Whatever else happens tonight, he'll be there as my friend for me.

"And just a hint, Sally's real name is Celeste, and when her lover uses it, she tends to become quite submissive, almost like she's been hypnotized. And Ma tells me she's had a yen for a long time to have Sally lick someone's cum from her pussy."

"Oh, shit! Anyone ever tell you, you can be nasty?" Mike replied, with a grin.

Maggie laughed and stood up. "Let's join the others before they think we've forgotten them."

Part XXXV

Jim and Maggie said their good nights and left, holding hands on their way to the car. Back in the living room, Carol was picking up the dirty dishes. When Mike moved to help her, she glanced over her shoulder to see where Sally was. From down the hallway, they heard the sound of a toilet flushing. In a low voice, Carol told Mike, "My bedroom is at the top of the stairs. It has a king size bed. Take Sally up there. I'll join you as soon as I start the dishwasher."

When Sally came into the living room, her blouse was unbuttoned down to her nipple line, and her brassiere band could be seen peeking out thru the opening as she walked. Her hips had a little extra sway as she seemed to strut into the room.

"Sooo," she cooed, "how is my favorite nephew, now that he's all grown up?" She walked right up to Mike and put her arms around his neck, leaning back from him a bit, but pushing her hips into his.

Without saying a word, Mike reached out and wrapped his hand around the back of her head and pulled her to him, thrusting his tongue into her mouth, open in surprise at his action. He reached up and seized her hands, pulling them apart and using them to turn her around, so her back was tight to his chest, her arms crossed in front of her.

Mike released her hands, and, before she could turn, seized both of her breasts. "I think you have me confused with someone else, Aunt Celeste. I've been grown for a while. I'm a man, with a man's appetites, and they tell me you are the perfect person to satisfy those appetites. Is that right, Aunt Celeste?"

Mike squeezed her breasts, searching for the nipples. They were rock hard when he found them. "Unbutton your blouse all the way, but leave it tucked in. We're going up to Gramma Carol's room."

Sally nodded. She turned to look at Mike as she opened the buttons on her blouse. The expression on her face was a combination of lust and the "deer-in-the-headlights" expression of someone unable to move without direct orders. When she reach the last visible button, without pulling her blouse out of her skirt, she pulled it open to reveal a red lace bra, through which her erect nipples were clearly visible.

With her eyes on Mike's, her hands slid up the plackets of her blouse to cup her breasts and squeeze her nipples. Mike slowly shook his head. With a faint whimper, Sally dropped her hands.

"Upstairs," Mike ordered. She turned and led him to the staircase, where she hesitated. "Am I going to have to spank you before I use you?" he asked, his voice hard.

With a squeak, she began to run up the stairs until Mike ordered her to slow down. He caught up to her and slid his hand up her thigh and discovered she had removed her panties while in the bathroom earlier.

His middle two fingers slid into her opening easily. He pulled them out and replaced them with his thumb, which he quickly extracted and forced into her dark star, eliciting a groan and stopping her progress up the stairs. "Keep moving," he ordered her, "or I'll have to use my belt."

When she began to hurry, he thrust his middle fingers back into her quim and pinched his fingers together and pulled them down. "No need to hurry, just keep moving. Gramma's going to be joining us."

Sally started to turn around but was stopped by his hand. "N..N..no. I can't...not her."

"Why not?"

"She's...ungh," she moaned as Mike started to flutter the fingers in her quim. "She's m...my...mo...mother...in-law," she was finally able to gasp out.

"And I'm your husband's nephew. What's the difference?" Mike could feel the fluid from her quim running down his hand. Sally's breathing was becoming irregular, and she was having a hard time staying on her feet. "I didn't give you permission to climax, did I?" he asked her.

His words hit her like cold water on a hot day, shocking her out of the impending orgasm. "N...no, sir," she mumbled. Even through the fabric of her skirt, Mike's slap on her fanny shocked the forty-five year old mother of two. "Wh...what..."

"When you answer me, speak clearly and distinctly, and at a level where I can hear you clearly. Now, which is Gramma's room?"

"Please, sir..."

"Aunt Celeste, I'm only going to tell you this once. The only difference between getting fucked by me or by Gramma is that I have a cock I can put anywhere, while with Gramma, you have to use your tongue. Have you been with other women?" She nodded. "Then there should be no problem."

Sally's shoulders dropped. She dreaded the encounter with her mother-in- law. She had avoided it early in her marriage by claiming she wanted to give her husband his time alone with Carol. After a while, when it became obvious she wasn't interested, he stopped asking.

It wasn't personal, but she couldn't tell him that. Part of her acceptance of his relationship with his mother was tied into an encounter she had with her two maiden (great) aunts her last semester in high school.

They had invited her to tea one Sunday to give her their graduation gift, a check for $1000. The aunts, twins in their early seventies, who lived, and slept, together had set the young girl between them on a sofa. From their many years of pleasuring themselves and each other, they had the skills to seduce the young, near virgin, teenager, and used them.

Even as a nubile teen, Sally had discovered early that she enjoyed sex, and had experimented with some of her girl friends, and had tasted most of them, a couple fresh from cheerleading practice. Unfortunately, the aunts, as older folks sometimes do, had substituted cologne and scented toilet water for regular daily showers. Neither had they adopted the habit of using moistened towelettes to finish their toilet. Consequently, their vulvas had, to put it delicately, an odor, resembling that of canned mackerel.

Sally had been close to climaxing when the aunt not busy lapping at her quim had thrown her leg over Sally's face and pressed her untrimmed, smelly joint to her niece's lips. Fortunately, Sally had been able to push the aunts away before her lunch and subsequent snacks made their way back up her esophagus.

Simply put, she was afraid of a similar incident with her mother-in-law. She felt the same anxiety with any woman of the previous or earlier generations. She knew it was irrational, but was too embarrassed to try to deal with it.

Part XXXVI

When Mike saw his aunt's shoulders drop, he felt a pang of sympathy for the dark haired house wife. While she might not win any beauty pageants, she still had a lot of that girl next door look about her. And while she had put on a few pounds since graduating college, she was able to bear them easily, with her height.

Looking at her and comparing her to Maggie and Ellie, he figured she was between them in bust size, probably a 34 C. They had certainly been more than a handful.

He pulled his hand from under her skirt and turned her to face him. "Aunt Celeste, Gramma's room?" He had toned his voice down to a tone between conversational and soothing. She visibly relaxed and pointed to the room right across from the staircase.

"Come along, now. It's time for you to get undressed, then you need to undress me." Sally's eyes lit up and she smiled. He decided not to tell her she would probably need to undress Carol when she showed up.

When she entered Carol's bedroom, Sally nearly gasped. She and Jim had been married for nearly twenty years and this was the first time she could remember being in her mother-in-law's bedroom. The walls were a light, or off white, peach color, but all the appointments--curtains, bed spread, pillows, throw rugs--were scarlet, giving the room a very erotic atmosphere.

Mike urged her into the room, reminding her of why she was there. She turned to face him and began to seductively sway her hips back and forth as she pulled her blouse from her skirt. He reached out and gently grabbed her hips.

"That's not necessary, Aunt Celeste. I want to be fucking you when Gramma joins us, so she can drink my cum from your pussy when she eats you. So, unless you want to eat her first, you're wasting time."

Sally's eyes opened as wide as they could, and her jaw dropped as Mike's words sank in. Her bra and skirt were gone in seconds, and she stood before her nephew in her sandals. He cocked his head and looked at her. Her eyes opened wide again as she recalled she also had to undress him. She approached him quickly and began to pull his polo shirt up over his head as he raised his arms.

When it was clear, she tossed it to the side and reached for his belt. When it was open she unfastened the waist of his pants and unzipped him, letting the garment fall. When she saw the tent in his boxer briefs, she unconsciously licked her lips and looked up to meet Mike's eyes. "It isn't going to do you a lotta good if you leave it wrapped," he said with a smile.

Sally laughed and slid her hands into the waistband by his hips and pushed his shorts down. "I've been thinking about this all evening," she told him. "You surprised me when you took charge..."

"And I'm going to continue to take charge, Aunt Celeste," he said, emphasizing their relationship, accentuating the taboo nature of their activity.

She moaned and leaned against him. "You ... bastard," she laughed. "You've got me so friggin wet, I'll come if you just breathe on my pussy."

"Then get your ass on the bed, and let's see how long you can continue to come."

She straightened up and looked at him, lust and concern mixed in her expression. "Wha..."

"You out there, Gramma?" he called.

""Bet your ass. I've been waiting. You going to fuck her first so I can drink your cum from her cunt?"

"That's how you want it, that's how you'll get it. Why don't you come in and start on her boobies?"

Sally backed up and hit the bed. Mike pushed her so she fell back on it. "Aunt Sally, I hope you're really ready to come, because we're going to use every hole you've got and try to keep you coming as continuously as possible for as long as possible. I'll try to keep the pleasure from turning to pain, but you're going to have to tell me if it gets to that point. Ready?"

Carol knee walked onto the bed and up to Sally's side. She bent down and took one of Sally's long nipples into her mouth and began to nurse, sucking on it and lightly chewing at it. Sally gasped as the activity sent bolts of pleasure right to her clit. Her eyes closed and she nodded.

When she said she was so aroused she could come from someone blowing on her pussy, she wasn't exaggerating. When Mike pushed into her swampy sheath, her eyes and mouth flew open in a silent scream as the waves of pleasure washed over her.

By the time he was fully embedded in her, she was nearly incoherent from the pleasure. Her hands came up to push him away, to reduce the overwhelming sensation she was experiencing. She succeeded in pushing her mother in law away, which gave Mike room to lie on her, holding her down as his hips pounded into hers.

It took her a few minutes, but she was finally able to bleat out, "Stop... please... too...too much. Too much."

Mike slowed down. To the point where he was just rocking his pubes against her clit, every now and then sending a bolt of sensation through her which resembled a micro orgasm. After several minutes, the bolts stopped and Sally was able to talk. "Jeezus, Mike, what did you do to me? Did you..."

He shook his head. "Not yet."

"I don't know if I can..."

"Of course you can, Celeste; you have to, so Carol can drink my sperm from you. Remember?"