Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,085 Followers

She got that 'deer in the headlights' look again, and barely nodded. Mike began to move, slowly at first, but rapidly increasing in speed until it was plain that he was close to climax.

Sally, still highly aroused in spite of her massive climax, was well on her way to another one, her hip thrusts equaling Mike's in number and force. Watching them as she frigged herself, Carol wondered if the old bed would survive the night.

With a roar which probably was heard by some neighbors, Mike announced his climax, triggering Sally's, who matched his roar with a scream which signaled pleasure mixed with pain. Her legs released their grip on his hips, as Mike collapsed on her breasts, gasping for breath.

Part XXXVII

Carol allowed him no time to rest on Sally. As soon as he collapsed, she was pushing her grandson off her daughter-in-law. When his staff was free, Carol's mouth was trying to engulf Sally's kitty, her tongue digging deep for her grandson's spend.

Initially Sally moaned, in pain from the stimulation, but as Carol persisted, there was a change in the tenor of the moans and Sally began to push her hips up into Carol's probing tongue. The older woman continued her stimulation, reaching around Sally's hips to grab her nipples, twisting and rubbing them.

With the tongue lashing her clit, and Carol's fingers twisting her nipples, it didn't take very long before the younger woman recognized the onset of a third massive orgasm. When this one hit Sally, the ensuing scream was as much pain as it was pleasure.

Mike and Carol recognized the state of the woman they were over pleasuring. He moved so he was lying beside her and pulled her into his arms so she faced him. At the same time, Carol moved up to spoon her. With a shy grin, Mike asked Sally, "So, you gonna survive?"

Her answering smile made her beautiful. "I might, but after I recover, I'm not sure my husband will after I tell him about tonight. Ever since I was a little girl, whenever someone used my given name, they could make me do anything. I guess it was because that's how my parents got me to mind, calling me Celeste instead of Sally when they wanted me to do something right away.

"And when you started calling me Aunt Celeste, it just made everything so nasty. Shit, I'm getting myself wet, just talking about it," she laughed.

"Does that mean you're ready for step two?"

"Step two?" echoed the two women.

"Mmhmm. Celeste needs to get me ready for you, Gramma, then she gets to clean you up after."

"And who gets me ready for you?" Carol replied.

Mike moved around, presenting his member to Sally, and pulled Carol's quim to his face. "That's my job, unless you're a lot more limber than most folks, and I don't ever remember Mom saying you were a contortionist." His tongue flicked out and tickled her outer labia.

With a sigh of contentment, Carol lay back. "No, that's fine. You can do it. Sally, you do a good job on him. I've been waiting for this for four years."

"Four years, Gramma?"

"Yes, Mikey; actually longer. The year before you graduated from high school, I was there for your birthday and I saw you and your girl friend at the time by the pool. I guess you had been playing around in the water, because when you came out you had a giant boner.

"She laughed and pulled down your suit and started to give you a blowjob, but your parents came home just then, and you heard their car doors slamming, so you grabbed your suit and jumped in the pool to put it back on. If you had been eighteen, I would have snuck into your bedroom that night and made sure you weren't a virgin."

"I don't remember that. I hope tonight is worth the wait."

"I'm sure it will be, honey, now get busy, not that I need much preparation, but it does feel good...It looks like Sally has you just about ready. Mmm, some attention to the inner lips and my clit would be good, too."

Mike reached down and pulled Sally off his dick and pushed her around to suck on Carol's tits. At the same time, he pushed his tongue into Carol's vagina. "Yessss!" she hissed. "More, you motherfuckers!" she demanded, pushing her hips and chest up off the bed into their teasing tongues.

Mike moved up over and into her, pulling Sally's face to his and sharing Carol's taste with her. His hips began moving as soon as his pubes hit his grandmother's, to moans of satisfaction from that good lady. "Mmm, yes, just like that...faster...harder, now...yes...no, you bastard, don't slow down! oh...oh...ohh...uh, uh,uh ,uhhnnngh, fas... fas....oh,oh, oh,oh,oh, ohmi, ohmi gawwwwd!" she cried, nearly deafening her lover. He, however, was on his own collision course with a climax, and could feel it beginning to churn in his balls.

"Oh, god, you're not...ohmi ohmi another one oh shit Mikey don't ...don't...do...don...ohmigawwwd!" his grandmother cried out, again, feeling Mike's spend splash against her sheath walls. "Ye eessss. So good...good, so very good," she whispered, stroking his back and holding him against her.

After a minute or so, he pushed himself up, off and out of her, giving Sally access to Carol's quim and his runoff. She was there, cleaning his prick before he hit the bed and ran her tongue under his foreskin, sucking out whatever remained in his pipeline before she cleaned her mother-in-law.

While Sally used her tongue to clear Mike's sauce from Carol's clam, he reached over and played with his grandmother's nipples. She reached up and grabbed his hand, to press his palm into her breast, shaking her head at the same time. Her eyes were closed and he noticed her breathing was becoming more rapid.

Sally took hold of the older woman's knees and pushed them up to rest on her chest, making it easier for her to get to Carol's minge. She started using her tongue to rapidly flick the sixty plus year old clitoris, thinking this was her husband's mother, and her chief competitor for his dick. She stiffened her tongue and began to use it to fuck into the vagina which had delivered her mate, eliciting a loud moan.

Remembering how it had felt to her when her nephew had pushed his thumb into her anus, she pulled her mouth away from its task for just long enough to wet her thumb, then thrust into her mother-in-law's pucker, turning the moan into aloud, complaining grunt, "Uunnngggghhh!"

Continuing her tongue assault on Carol's tender portions, she began to twist and rotate her thumb in the older woman's back passage. "Sally, you bitch, what... wha... oh, uh, uh, uh, unh , unh, omigawwwd, no not again, ohhhh shiiiit aaahhhhhhhhrrrggghh!" she screamed as she experienced the most intense climax she had had in years.

Sally crawled up beside Mike so he was between the two women. "Remind me to do that to you in the morning," he said to her with a grin. With a smile, she shook her head.

"We'll see," she said.

"You can bet your ass on that," Carol answered, her voice soft, raspy as she recovered. And with that, the trio fell asleep.

Part XXXVIII

A few miles south, in the town of Warwick, Maggie and Jim stood in his living room, kissing like old lovers greeting each other after a long absence. His hands slid down her back, to grip her tushcakes, evoking an appreciative moan. Squeezing them in his hands and drawing her closer, Jim said, "I've wanted to do his for a long time, but didn't think Harry would go along."

"Before the first of the month, I'm not sure I would have."

"Remind me, then, to thank your son tomorrow," he said with a smile, sliding his lips down the side of her neck, pausing to apply some small suction over the pulse point. Maggie responded by pushing her hips into her brother's groin.

"Take me to your bedroom, Jimmy. Or will Sally be upset?"

He swept her up in his arms and carried her to his bedroom. "It won't matter to her, one way or the other," he said, laying her down in the middle of his queen sized bed. He reached for the waist of her skirt and pulled at her blouse, freeing it from her waistband.

She reached up and began to unbutton the blouse, and he straightened up to remove his shirt. As he pulled it over his head, he felt her move on the bed, and found her sitting on the edge of the bed, her feet on the floor, staring at them, crying softly.

"I'm sorry, Jimmy. I can't do this. It's not because you're my brother, or that I'm still married to Harry. It doesn't make any sense, but I feel like I'm cheating on my son."

"Knowing that he's probably fucking the shit out of my wife right now?"

She nodded. "I even told him to use her given name, knowing it would make it better for him. It's totally irrational, I know. And he'll probably do Ma, too. That doesn't matter.

"How do you and Ma do it? I mean..."

Jim laughed. "I understand. You're not asking about positions, but how do we make it work for us. Luckily, I found Sally, whose appetite for kink and sex accommodated my relationship with Mom. Elaine, my first fiancé found my public affection for Mom creepy, and couldn't handle it.

"When she chased Dad away, it caused a bit of a ruckus, and the neighborhood realized she was a woman alone, and accepted my frequent overnight visits as the sign of a 'good' son. If anyone thinks they're strange now that I'm married and have a family, they haven't said anything, at least to me or Mom."

"How about your kids; do they know, or suspect, anything?"

"Not as far as I know, and Sally hasn't raised any concerns. We're pretty careful to keep our swinging limited to times we're sure they will be in school. And times they are home, I don't stay overnight at Mom's. It all takes some planning, some awareness, and a lot of flexibility.

"Michael J Fox has a line in that movie about the President, with Michael Douglas; he's in a limo with the press secretary, commenting on his social life, and says something to the effect that all his girlfriends consider their dates "soft" until confirmed thirty minutes ahead of time. It's a bit like that.

"Mom and I have a standing date, every Tuesday, but she knows not to expect me until I walk in the door. As much as I can, I keep it, or call if I can't, but she knows that's not always possible. It's got better now the kids are out of the house." He paused, to glance at his watch. "Right about now, I would imagine your son is wondering if he has any thing left in his ball sack.

"Sally and I haven't made love since the middle of the week and she needs sex at least every other day or she gets so horny she could climb Devil's Tower, and it's been nearly three weeks since Mom and I have been able to get together." He looked at Maggie and saw the question in her eyes. "Summer school is starting, and I'm acting Department Head for the summer."

He stood up. "I'll go see that the guest room bed is ready for you."

"Can't I sleep in here, with you?"

"But you said..."

Maggie shrugged. "I know, and it still may not happen, but it's a lot more likely if we're in the same bed." A few minutes later, the naked brother and sister were lying in bed, face to face. "Thank you, Jimmy, for sharing your advice with Mike and me. It helps, hearing from someone who's lived through what we're facing."

"That's okay, Sis; I'm glad I could help. One of the suggestions I gave Mike was to move to a larger city, where you weren't well known and could blend in. He asked about moving here, to Providence."

"I can understand his reasoning, but that isn't likely; it would make a complicated situation a lot worse. If we move, it would probably be the Philadelphia suburbs or one of the larger cities in upstate New York. We'll see." She leaned in to kiss him good night, and felt his rod against her stomach. "Oh, Jimmy..."

"I'm sorry, Mag, it just..."

"Shhh," she said, throwing her leg over his hip, pulling him to her and rolling on to her back. "Don't worry about me, sweetheart, just go for it."

Part XXXIX

An image in Mike's dream caused him to stretch, waking him. The walls, now clearly a pale peachy orange, against the bright red of the blankets and curtains disoriented him momentarily. When he remembered where he was, he grinned and looked to his left, to find that side of the bed empty. Frowning, he looked to his right, with the same result.

He looked at his watch, and laughed. It was well after ten in the morning. He hadn't slept this late, even on a Sunday, since he graduated from high school, and he was down with the flu then. He moved to the edge of the bed and sat up. Someone had picked up his clothes and folded them, then piled them on a chair next to the bed.

He grabbed them and walked down the hall to the room where he had placed his and Maggie's luggage. Grabbing some clean underwear, he went to the bathroom and had a quick shower. After dressing, he went downstairs, and found Sally and Carol in the kitchen, reading the morning paper.

"G'morning, sleepy head. Did we wear you out last night?" Carol asked, with a laugh.

"Something did. I haven't slept this late in years. Must be the sea air," he said, returning her smile. "Morning, Aunt Sally."

"Good morning, Mike. I've heard it called lots of things, but that's a new one," she laughed. "I don't want to hurry you, but after you have breakfast, you need to drive me home, and Maggie wants you to bring the suitcase with her clean clothes so she can change."

Mike and Sally were on their way down Warwick Road toward Hoxsie. Traffic was light and they were making fairly good time. "Sally, may I ask you something?"

"Of course, Mike. You should know that."

"The situation between Uncle Jim and Gramma, does it ever bother you?"

"Bother me? How?"

"You know, they're mother and son, and lovers."

"So, do you mean does the incest bother me, or the fact of their relationship beyond that."

"Yeah, all of that."

"Well, as far as the incest thing goes...can you keep a secret? I'm going to tell you something nobody else in the family knows except Jim." Mike looked at her and nodded. "In my family, and we weren't some backwoods hillbilly family. My grandfather was a well known surgeon in Massachusetts. My father was the youngest of four sons, and in each of their families it was the same, just as it happened when they were children.

"When their daughters reached the age of sixteen, in the presence of the girls' uncles and other female cousins who had already been broached, the father took his daughter's virginity. When it was done, each uncle in turn then had their own daughters again. I was the youngest of the nieces, so only participated the one time.

When Debbie was sixteen, Jim was expected to take her to my father's house and participate in a similar ceremony. When Sammy turned sixteen, my mother told me it was my duty to start training him to be a good husband, and the first step was to bed him. The sons were all initiated privately, but the training continued until they were married.

"So, as far as the incest thing goes, I don't have any right to judge them. Early in our dating, I saw that Jim and Carol had a close relationship, and I was glad, because it meant that he and I would also stay close. I suppose, given our lifestyle, that sounds strange, but we have. Last night was the first night in over two years that I haven't slept next to Jim.

"Is that what you wanted to know?"

"It doesn't bother you, or make you jealous? Or that it has to be kept secret?"

"No, no, and yes. The need for secrecy is sometimes hard to deal with, especially with the children. As you might have guessed, we opted not to participate in the family tradition. When they were young, up until Debbie was ten or so, we could explain Jim's absence without too much trouble, but as they got older and wiser, it became more difficult. Now they're in college, it isn't that much of an issue. Jim and Carol's relationship shouldn't be anybody's business but ours; they're two consenting adults, and there's no longer any chance of children, but the law...and small minded people...

"Never mind his relationship with his mother, but if even our open marriage philosophy became widely known, Jim's job could be in jeopardy. That's why we don't reach out to his colleagues, or to people in the area. We usually travel to places where we know we will meet people like us, and we insist everyone practice safe sex. You're the only man, other than Jim and my father, I've ever had sex with bareback."

She paused and looked out the side window. "So that's the answer, long and rambling, to your question. As troublesome as it is, if it meant losing him, I wouldn't change any of it. I love him just as much now, if not more, as I did the day we met."

"How did you meet?"

Sally giggled. "You're going to think I'm terrible. I was a sophomore in college, and had just agreed to go steady with a guy from Sigma Chi. To celebrate, he said, he wanted to take me to a clothing optional beach. We had already done pretty much everything but screw, so I figured why not.

"It was supposed to be a weekend trip, and we drove up on Friday, after classes, but it was too late to swim. The next morning, we went to the beach and while we were stripping I saw this tall guy about ten feet away, just standing there, staring at me. Then I recognized him. He was in one of my classes.

"I started to blush, until he smiled, and all of a sudden I was grinning and couldn't stop. He came over, said hello to my date, whom he knew, and sat down. We started talking, and, to make a long story short, when my date went to get us a drink, I left with Jim, leaving my date on the beach. We've been together ever since.

"Turn left up here, then the first right...okay, now left again and we're the fourth driveway on the right."

"If you guys have any time for a vacation this summer, why don't you come down for a visit? We could go into the City, catch a matinee and have dinner somewhere..."

"Sounds like fun, but...Jim is acting department head for the summer, and won't get any time until after Labor Day."

"Would he mind if you came down alone?"

"I don't know; like I said, last night was the first night we've spent apart in a while. I'll talk to him about it." Mike pulled into the driveway and killed the engine. Sally released her belt and turned to look at him.

"Mike, I know you're struggling with your relationship with Maggie. You're a young man, and you need to date younger women. Partly to find someone your own age to spend your life with, but also to help conceal your incest. You have just had a short intense period of very heady, and I would guess almost intoxicating sex with a beautiful woman.

"In order to regain some perspective, it might be wise if you refrained from sex for a week or so, and then sat down and had an honest heart to heart discussion with her about what you each want out of the relationship, and, if you decide to go ahead, how you plan to make it work so no one gets hurt."

"Yeah, I understand. Uncle Jim suggested moving to a larger city, and I asked him if Providence would be a good idea..."

"No. No, it wouldn't. Right now, we very carefully walk a tightrope of circumspection, maintaining our privacy and hiding our lives. Adding another couple would make it impossible. It would be like spraying gasoline on a house fire. I love you Mike, and last night was one of the best times I've ever had, but you and Maggie moving to anywhere in Rhode Island would be a humongous mistake." She opened her door. "Let's go see how the other half made out." Mike watched her walk to the side door before he moved, thinking about what she had said.

Part XL

An hour and a half later, Mike pulled into his grandmother's driveway. On the way back, the mother-son duo had decided to push ahead and get home to avoid the business day traffic the next day. As Mike grabbed his bag from the bedroom, Maggie invited her mother to join them for lunch at George's Restaurant in Galilee. She was just declining as he got downstairs.

julybear7
julybear7
2,085 Followers