All Comments on 'Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 06'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
Wow ! Another new love interest for the family.

I'm not sure where the storyline is leading to, but wherever it goes, i'm sure it will be erotic and sexy.

Giving Mike a new sex toy to play with in Sara, gives the story yet another new twist, which I'm sure will become quite the little sex object to keep Mike busy.

A great story, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanks for the read

billyjim55billyjim55over 10 years ago
oh man 5 again no doubt about it /ty

WoW, I'm left yet again wishing there was another 5 pages waiting to continue . I was shocked at the sudden change last chapter and am relieved to find this one is so uplifting in light of evie's demise, ty JB7 for weaving such a diversity of folks in this story. being disabled and forced to sit here most days unable to do much at all. I read here for my entertainment . My only disappointment is my lack of remembering enough of the stories I enjoy ( due to yrs of the doses of meds for nerve pain), I have to reread a chapter to start to recall the details of the story.

TY JB7 for once again bringing a bright spot to my day/ bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I was really pissed when you killed Evie but....

Now after reading this chapter I'm in a forgiving mood and will award 5 stars instead of the two I gave you for the last chapter. I'm looking forward to many more chapters of this story.

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXover 10 years ago
Well Done

Another great chapter, and worth the wait to read it, I hope to be reading about this wonderful family for many more chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

excellant story please continue

rastignacrastignacover 10 years ago
............ :-)

Quite surprised with the new caracter, a beautifull woman cop! The link is quite well make.... Just wondering why mike is so lucky with beautifull ladies, and why those got always problem with their spouse... Anyway, eventhough I still regreat Evie, but her death was necessary for the continuation of the story... Else it would be a happy end soon. Now, I'm more interested in thé storyboard Than the sex part... Strange isn't it? ;-) Hope to read you soon! Of course I give à 5*. :-D

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 10 years ago
When is the next chapter?

I was ready to quit reading this series after you killed Evie... Now you have me back wanting to know what is going to happen next! !!!!!!! MORE PLEASE?????????

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This is a very well written series. Logically constructed. From a psychological standpoint, possibly the only emotional mistake being made is Michael considering marriage to Sara. Each major character should be concerned about "rebound" on the part ofMichael. Finally, Anna may have been correct to chew on Michael about hiding from the world, but here again, she fails to see the possible depth of "Evie rebound" even though she is/was Evie's mother. So far, five chapters rated 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous