Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,081 Followers

The supervising sergeant pushed his way through the crowd. "What's going on here, Richards?" he demanded.

"That McIntyre bitch and I were messing around. She started giving me a blowjob and when I tried to pull away she bit me and wouldn't stop until I hit her," he said, talking at the floor.

The sergeant shook his head and looked at Sara. From her angry expression, he figured her story was different. "Go on, McIntyre. What's your story?"

She quickly told the sergeant, and the rest of the crowd, what had transpired. "You lying, cocksucking bitch!" her attacker screamed, finally turning over and facing the crowd.

With a wry grin, Sara said, "I think I just proved that's a lie."

The sergeant looked at the two of them and scratched his head. "This looks like a case of he said/she said. I don't have any choice; you're both suspended for thirty days for engaging in ...

"Excuse me, Sarge," came a voice from behind Sara. She turned to see one of the older patrolmen behind her. She recognized Bart Jones, one of the group who had initially opposed the hiring of women to serve on patrol.

"Sara's telling the truth, and Dickless is lying like the dirty rug he is. I was in the last stall and heard their entire confrontation. She told him at least three times to either leave or take his hands off her. And he exposed himself to her. If she wants, I'll support a charge of sexual assault." He looked at Sara, turning her face to see the rapidly darkening bruit. "You should take some medical leave until that starts to clear."

"What do you want, McIntyre?" asked the sergeant.

"Right now, Sarge, I just want to get my shift paperwork done and get home. As long as he stays at least 100 feet away from me, that's fine. Just because he's a shit head doesn't mean he should go to jail."

"You may be right, but it does mean he's out of a job. And the union can't help you, Richards. Sexual misconduct at this level is an automatic termination."

"I gotta right to appeal!" the older patrolman objected, forcing himself to sit up.

"Yeah, you got the right, but with Jones's testimony, you ain't got a snowball's chance in Hell and you know it. Why bother. She cut you a big break. Aggravated assault against a police officer. You're looking at ten to fifteen years inside. And most likely without special consideration as a PO. Sexual assault of a fellow officer is almost as bad as sexually abusing a kid. Let it go, Dick."

Part LXXIV

The three of them sat at the dining room table, Mike and Anna silent as Maggie presented her idea of buying the Wee Inn in the Woods and operating it as a dinner theatre and inn. It was close enough to Saratoga to be able to draw tourists and race fans, especially during the week when race activity was minimal.

Each year they would select four plays, a musical, a drama, a comedy, and one of Shakespeare's. They would all be presented in the round, eliminating the need for costly scenery, with minimalist furniture and props. "And costumes," she added, watching her listeners. Mike's brow furrowed. "Minimalist costumes? How..."

"Do you think we could get away with it, without being shut down by the morals police?" laughed Anna. "I think it's a brilliant idea if we can do it."

"If we can get a license to operate the inn as a clothing optional operation, then there shouldn't be a problem. We run each play two weeks, the first week, the actors are in everyday street clothes; the second week, the actors are nude, and the audience is given the option of dining nude or not."

"Do you think you could get actors who would be willing to work nude without resorting to porn stars?" Anna asked.

"I'm sure of it. I've kept in contact with some of the people I modeled with. One is an instructor at City College, in Dramatic Arts. He says the students are always looking for ways to gain experience. We could offer them free room and board for the summer, plus a percentage of the box office income. Since there's no scenery, and minimal furniture and props, they stand to make a fair amount. They get the box office to split, we get income from the rooms and dining room. Everyone makes out."

"Uhh, Mom, if we're giving the actors free rooms, and it sounds like we'd have a fair number to house, are there enough rooms left over for people who come to stay overnight?"

"No, but I've thought of that. We'll need to build some sort of dormitory facility. There is a heated barn on the property. For the first year, maybe we could divide it into a bunch of double rooms, while we build something better for the next year."

"Do you think we would take in enough money over the summer to carry us until the next season, next year, or would we operate just as an inn for the fall and winter tourists?" asked Anna.

"For this year, since we wouldn't have time to establish any reputation, just as an inn and restaurant. There's enough land, we could lay out some cross country ski trails to help attract folks on weekends. Next winter, we'll have to see."

"And this place is available now? How come?" asked Mike.

"From what the realtor could find out, it's been run by a couple who took it over when their kids got out of college, and they've run it for nearly 25 years. They cut back the last five because the work was getting to be too much for them to keep up. The theatre hasn't been utilized in nearly seven years. The restaurant serves mainly breakfasts and carry out picnic lunches, with some standard dinners: steak, chops, roast chicken, or beef."

"And the price..." Anna wanted to know.

"The lodge, theatre/dining room, out buildings, and fifty acres of land, including a natural swimming area, a fishing stream, some light forest, and four tennis courts, all for the modest sum of three quarters of a million dollars, if we can offer cash, and take it as is. Some of the out buildings need repair, and the land, pool, stream and tennis courts haven't been adequately maintained for quite a few years. And the kitchen hasn't been updated since they bought it.

"But we'd have the rest of the Fall, the Winter and Spring to bring it into shape. With the money Mike and I will get from selling our company, we'll have more than enough to get the work done. I can raise nearly half of the purchase price, if you can supply the rest."

Anna nodded. "I can raise 500K without a problem. We will need to work out the partnership details, and decide who is going to do what in operating the whole shebang, but that'll work out. We should drive up and see it before we make our offer, and the sooner the better. Mike, can you get along without me for a few days?"

"Probably not, but I won't screw things up too badly. Pete Riordan had asked me if I wanted to act as a polishing stop for his new hires. He'd have paid us to take on his new hires and give them some work experience in a real kitchen for three or four months. Guess I better tell him no and ask if he knows someone who wants to buy a restaurant."

"Would you have had time to supervise them?" Anna asked.

"Frankly, it would have fallen on Bella and Joe. A newbie's first week in the kitchen, they're pretty much useless, as you probably know. Having them shadow an experienced cook is the best training, and with those two, they could whip a new cook into useful shape in a few days."

"D'you suppose they'd want to come with us?" Maggie asked. "Then we could take advantage of Pete's offer."

"Who cooks for them now?" Mike asked.

"The wife and some young people from the village who double as wait staff during the dining hour."

"I'll speak to Bella and Joe in the morning, and call Pete. Oh, shit!"

"What's wrong, sweetie?" asked his mother.

"I'm going to have tell Sara..."

"Sara?"

"Sara McIntyre. You remember her, Anna? She was the policewoman who came to tell us about Evie."

"Oh, yes. She also came to the funeral. She seems nice."

"More than nice. She's really helped me deal with Evie's death. We've sort of been supporting each other through some rough times, and I... well, it's going to be kind of a bad time for both of us when I let her know."

"Better sooner than later, then, Mike. Are you going to bring her around so we can meet her, or isn't it that serious yet?"

"I don't know. I think it might be for her. I'm not sure how I feel about her, except as a friend with benefits candidate. But, when Evie and I first started dating before, we weren't even at that stage. I don't think either of us were even thinking about the possibility of sex before our first date. Then we danced, and..." he shrugged and smiled.

"Well," said Anna, "if you're worried about how the news of you possibly leaving town might upset her, you are definitely further along than you were with Evie on your first date. I think you should have her come for dinner; Maggie and I will cook for you."

Part LXXV

Mike spoke with Bella and Joe the first thing in the morning, before prepping for the lunch trade began. Bella, with family near Glens Falls, agreed immediately. She was a single mom of two twenty-somethings who had left home a bit ago. With no firm ties, she was happy to be able to move closer to family. Joe said he had to discuss it with his wife, but didn't think there'd be any problem. Like Bella, they were in their forties, and keepers of the empty nest, their son having recently graduated from college into the Army, thanks to his performance in ROTC.

Mike's next act was to call the Riordans at Someplace Else. Speaking with Pete, he told him of the effort to purchase a dinner theatre near a year round tourist center. Without going into a lot of detail, and omitting the nudity aspect of the enterprise, he described the expected level of trade, and asked if Pete still wanted Mike and his team to 'polish' his incoming new hires.

"Where is this place, this inn you're buying?"

"A bit outside Corinth, a little north and west of Saratoga Springs. Racing in late Spring and Summer, leaf watchers and sightseers in Fall, skiers all Winter. The Inn has a fair amount of land for us to lay out some cross country trails. Remote enough to seem rustic, close enough to civilization to be attractive and easy to find."

"And the kitchen?" Pete asked.

"I'm told it needs work. According to the realtor my mother's been dealing with, the present owners have had the place since the late 70's - early 80's. the kitchen worked fine for them, and the kind of large volume home style meals she prepared. As far as they can tell, the last update was in the late 50's..."

"Damn, Mike! Why don't you come run Someplace Else, and I'll go cook for your mother. It sounds like the kind of place I got started in.

"It's--what did you say--two and a half to three hours away? Fine. Let me know when you're set up enough to take on new help. Don't remodel the kitchen too much just yet. I'll send you some of my younger staff, to see what a kitchen used to be like. As long as the stoves work, you won't have any problems. Except maybe a new freezer, but that can wait a couple of months. I'll be up to see you soon."

He hadn't seen or heard from Sara since she had told him she was going to wait for him. Other than that, there wasn't any sort of commitment between them, so he had no idea when he would see her, nor did he have any way of contacting her except to call the police station and ask them to pass on a message. That, he thought, was a situation which needed fixing, asap.

Anna wasn't due in until dinner to act as hostess, so he alerted the waitresses to let him know if Sara came in. Both of them had seen the pair together over coffee several times and knew her. His mother's age, they both thought the youngsters made a cute couple and, unaware of Mike and Evie's relationship, wondered what his reluctance was since she was so obviously ready for more.

Liza, the older of the two waitresses greeted Sara when she came in, obviously wincing when she saw the bruises. "Ouch!" she said, in sympathy. "Must have been a bad day at work yesterday. Mike said to put you in the back booth if you came in. Come this way, and I'll let him know you're here. Would you like some coffee? Anything else?"

"Coffee's fine for now, Liza. Maybe a sandwich later."

The waitress stuck her head into the kitchen. "Mike, she's here; in the back booth like you asked. You want some coffee, too?"

"Yes, thanks, Liza."

A few minutes later, he slipped into the booth next to her, not seeing the bruises until she turned to look at him. "Holy shit! What...who...howhy..."

Sara laughed softly. "Talk much?" she asked. "I told you about the bathroom situation at work. Yesterday, one of more blatant jerks tried to get'friendly'with me while I was... tending to my bladder.

"When I made fun of his somewhat diminutive equipment, he attempted to force me to fellate him. I warned him if he persisted, he was in danger of losing over half of what I saw. He hit me," she said pointing to her eye, "and knocked me against the paper holder," pointing to her cheek, "and forced his glans past my lips.

"I didn't break his skin, but he'll be numb a long time. My teeth were right up against his glans, on that nerve center on the bottom of the penis."

"Jesus, Sara; are you sure you're alright?" Mike said, pulling her into his arms and hugging her as close as possible.

She smiled, sighed and relaxed. "I am now."

He pulled back and looked down at her, with a smile. When she looked up at him, he leaned down and kissed her lightly on the lips. She reached up and slid her hand around to the back of his neck and held him there for a few seconds. "Now I'm even better," she smiled.

"I hope you can stay that way. I have what may be some bad news..."

"Don't tell me you're marrying someone else..." she said, looking at him with a nervous smile.

"No, not that. Anna, Evie's mom, and my mom–you met her at the funeral, I think–have decided to buy an inn with a dinner theater attached to it, up near the Adirondacks, in New York. They want me to be the chef for the dining room."

"What...who...howhy...when..."

"Talk much?" he asked, making her grin. "Wednesday, my Dad brought over the property settlements I had proposed for my parents' divorce. He's suggesting selling our company to a larger competitor who has expressed an interest in buying us out.

"When she heard how much money she'd have, Mom suggested this scheme. Anna wants to get away from everything that reminds her of Evie for a while, and thinks it's a great idea."

Sara was quiet a long time. Softly, she asked, "I know I don't really have any right to ask, Mike, but what about us? What does it mean? What do you want?"

"I don't know, but I do know what I don't want. I don't want to lose you, and I'm afraid if I go away, I'll lose something very precious we've got started...You're not in uniform," he said, suddenly, that fact finally hitting him. "How come?"

"I'm on medical leave until my eye heals..."

"And the other guy?"

"Lost his job for aggravated assault of another officer. Let's get back to what you want. What are you saying, Mike?"

"Sara, right now my feelings are so screwed up, it's impossible to sort them out. When I told Mom and Anna I had to tell you about possibly moving, they both said I should bring you home to meet them." He paused a minute, thinking.

"Since you're not working this week, would you be open to staying with us for a few days?" Mike saw a series of micro expressions cross Sara's face–shock, amusement, desire, lust, and back to amusement.

"We've got a lot of spare bedrooms, but we'd probably put you up in Ellie's room, or the one right across the hall from mine, but you'd have your choice, except not with Mom and Anna."

"They sleep together? What kind of family do you come from, Mike?" she asked with a laugh.

"It's not like it sounds," he said, smiling. " When Evie...Anna needed a lot of support. After you left that day, I packed her some clothes and took her to my Mom's house. That night, she slept in Mom's bed, and she's been there since then, not wanting to sleep alone. It's not a sexual relationship at all."

"And they're going into business together? Hmmm. And who's this Ellie whose room I might be sleeping in?" she asked with a smile.

"My younger sister; I've told you about her, haven't I? She's doing her junior year abroad, for a degree in hospitality management."

"My god! I'm learning all sorts of things about you I didn't know before. No, you never mentioned a sister; all you've told me about your family is that your parents are getting a divorce.

"Are there any other siblings I should know about? Any crazy uncles or aunts hiding in a closet somewhere? I think I need to accept your invitation just so I know what I may be letting myself in for." Although there was a general tone of amusement in her voice, her eyes were serious.

"Please do, Sara. I think it will be important for both of us." Mike's tone was sincere.

"I think so, too. I'll need to call my mother and let her know where I'll be in case she needs me, and I have an appointment about my eye this afternoon. Should I meet you here tonight, or what?"

"I'll call Mom and tell her you're coming to visit. Do you want to come here for dinner, then go on ahead and I'll see you there after work, or you can wait and follow me. I'll be done around ten-thirty. Anna will be in around five and stay to close up at two.

"Hey! Since Anna's going to be here anyhow, I could have Mom come and join us here for dinner after the seven o'clock rush, and she could lead you to the house."

"Whatever you think is best, Mike." She paused, obviously mulling on something. "I'm not saying it's going to happen tonight, or even this week, but it could. If your Mom does put me in the room across from yours, and I decide I need someone closer and walk across the hall..."

"You'd be welcomed with open arms. You should know that."

"Anything else, besides open arms?" she went on, her head cocked to the side as she looked at him.

"With as much physical love as you want, and as much emotional love as I can deliver," he said after a short pause.

Sara nodded, as if she had expected his answer. "And in the morning, what about your mother and Anna, how would they react?"

Mike gave a brief chuckle. "Mom would probably give you a hug and a kiss on the cheek and Anna would ask if you had a good time. Neither of them would be angry or upset, whether it was tomorrow morning, or a year from now. In fact if it were a year, they'd probably ask why we took so long. Both of them want me to be happy, and they both tell me that's what Evie would want, too.

"I have a strong feeling, Sara, that with us, it's not a question of if, but when. That's what makes this move so problematic. I want you, and I want to be with you, but I'm not sure how much of that is a need for comfort right now or for some one just to fill the emptiness.

"I know I care enough about you to want to not hurt you any more than you have been recently. And as much as I want you, under the circumstances, I don't feel I have the right to ask you to wait or to uproot yourself and come with us to New York..."

"Hush," she said, covering his mouth with her fingers. "You've said enough. Hidden in all that palaver, there is a strong hint that you care aboutus, and aboutmeas part of that us. That's enough for now. I told you earlier, I can wait until you get yourself sorted out.

"Now, you have to let me out. I have to go to the washroom, and then to the doctor. You said dinner at seven thirty or so; that'll give me time to get home and pack some clothes for the next few days."

"You won't need many. Around the house, we tend to be nudies," he said, sliding out of the booth and standing up.

Sara stopped, mid slide, to look up at him. "Mr Nelson, you get curiouser and curiouser by the minute. I assume you do dress when you go out shopping and such?"

julybear7
julybear7
2,081 Followers