Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers

Sara gave a short snorting laugh. "Yeah, that was me. Dad was killed just after Christmas, and the driver arrested within a week, but he was still walking the streets and driving, waiting for trial. Your speech made me think I could make a difference."

"But, I gather, it's not been what you hoped?" Maggie asked, serving Sara her coffee and juice.

"Mmhm. The patrol is fine. We're out in the community, making our presence known, helping to keep it liveable in town. Except for things like Evie's accident. That kind of duty sucks. Excuse me, Anna; I didn't mean to be disrespectful..."

"That's alright, Sara. You're right. Having to deliver that kind of news does suck. You were saying?"

"What's most wrong with the job is the attitude of the other officers. When I graduated from college three years ago, I took the test for forensic investigator. Based on my score, I was offered a job on the force here, which allowed me to keep my name on the forensics list. I was one of five women hired for patrol duty.

"Right after that, there was a hiring freeze, so we are the total effort at complying with ERA guidelines. The older officers resent us, and the younger ones are constantly harassing us. I got this from afellowofficer when he tried to force me to give him a...fellate him."

"That's okay, Sara. If the word fuck fits, use it. We do," said Maggie, with a smile. "We're not hung up on formality around here, you'll find. What happened to your...fellowofficer?"

With a small smile, Sara said, "Well, sadly, I didn't draw blood, but his scream attracted everybody in the office, I had my teeth right behind the head of his prick, and they were almost closed on his frenulum. I don't think he'll be able to fuck for awhile, or if he can, he won't enjoy it. Oh, and he lost his job when another officer supported my story of what happened. The bastard I bit tried to make it look like I attacked him without provocation."

Anna broke in, "Maggie, last night Sara was telling me she used to work as a concierge while she went to school. Have you thought about providing that level of service at the inn?"

"I hadn't really thought about it yet. What did you do, Sara?"

The young woman quickly explained what she had done, from accepting telephone reservations and making sure the room was prepared as ordered, to arranging tours and personal shopping for the women.

"I don't know, Anna. How would that help us?"

"Excuse me, Maggie," interrupted Sara. "You're in the middle of one of the largest year round tourist areas in New York. If nothing else, in the winter, you will be like an overflow site for the skiers. Some of the ski areas run shuttles from the hotels to the ski lodges. If they knew we had patrons with their lift tickets, they'd stop and pick them up. It's the concierge's job to make that happen.

"In the summer, or winter, too, I guess, if the guests want to explore your recreational facilities, and expect to be out over lunch time, the concierge would make sure they had a lunch to take along, at what ever level of cuisine they wanted.

"If they wanted to visit an attraction which required paid admission, the concierge would have tickets available and reservations made, if needed. If they were flying in, or taking some sort of public transportation, the concierge would arrange for transportation from their local stop to the inn, and back.

"Besides the basics of room and board, it's the concierge who makes their stay at the inn so comfortable and convenient, the next time they plan to visit the area, you are their first call to check on vacancies. In the higher end residential hotels, they often become the face of the hotel to the guests."

With a smile and wink to Anna, Maggie asked, "Would you like the job? It probably doesn't have the intrinsic satisfaction being a policeman offers, but I can guarantee there won't be any harassment from the male staff."

Sara was stunned. "I...I don't kn...I need to think about it. I need to know what Mike ..."

"Yesterday, when he told me you were coming for dinner, we had a talk about ...Evie and stuff. I probably shouldn't say anything, but he told me he plans to marry you; he just wasn't sure when."

Sara's smile could have lighted up the Sears Tower in Chicago. She just looked at Maggie and nodded, her face split by her grin.

"Well, that's settled then. Anna and I discussed it when she got home last night, and decided if you were interested, and could convince me it had a place in our service menu, we'd offer you the job. From the way you depict it, it's almost like the concierge is the menu."

"If they're good, they are. How big is the inn?"

"The realtor said there are fifty rooms currently in use, attached to the lodge, with another fifteen which could be opened up again, plus ten cabins they use as honeymoon suites, spread along the hiking trail. In addition there is a large barn Mike suggested turning into a dormitory for the acting company, and some other storage sheds.

"We were planning on going up to see it Monday, spend the night there and come back Tuesday. Want to go along?"

"It sounds great. I'd love to go."

"Well, that's settled. It looks like a beautiful day here on the North shore. I'm going to catch a little sun. You two want to join me?" Maggie asked, standing up and shedding her robe, revealing her tan-line free body, and boy shorts.

"Wow, Maggie! You have such a beautiful body, you could be a model. If I didn't know you had a twenty year old son, I'd swear you were only about thirty." Sara, Anna and Maggie had walked to the pool apron. As they talked , Sara and Anna took off their robes, revealing their nudity.

"Why, thank you, Sara. I'll pass on the modeling, though. I did that when I was a teenager, right up until I had Ellie. From what my friends in the business tell me, the money might be better, but conditions aren't.

"Hmm," she said. "You could be a model, too, Sara. You're even more in line with current trends than I would be. As tall as you are, you'd do well on the runway." She looked at Sara's pale skin and shook her head. "You're going to need some sun block. Lie down; Anna and I will lotion you up."

With some apprehension, Sara lay down on the chaise. While she wasn't a prude by any means, her total lesbian experience was watching it with her ex. Even after three years of college, she had been relatively unsophisticated.

Like Ellie, she had been a virgin the night of her Senior Prom, but she had been successful, if not satisfied, in getting rid of her maidenhead. Until she met the student lawyer, there had only been two or three guys, none more than twice.

The law student had introduced her to porn on the internet as a way of showing her what he wanted from her. She had said no to anal, and, after seeing a woman DP'd, to the mmf threesome. For some reason, after she turned that down, he never suggested the ffm variety, nor swinging, or even light swinging, where the couples have sex in the same room at the same time, but don't trade partners.

After she said no to the threesome, their sex became rather tame and predictable. Wednesday and Friday nights, when he didn't have classes before ten the next day, and Sunday mornings, he'd reach over and start rummaging around in her sleep top, until he found her boob.

He'd play with it for a few minutes, then uncover it and suck on both nipples a little while, a very little while. Before she had even begun to get aroused, his hand was forcing itself between her legs, prizing them and her labia open. He'd fiddle with her clit a bit and then go down and lick her outer labia a half dozen times, then attempt to penetrate her.

Used to his routine, she was usually able to generate some fantasy to help arouse herself so that when he tried to penetrate her, she was at least damp, or getting so. Five minutes later, seldom longer, he was spraying his seed inside her. Then he'd pull out and present his cock for her to suck clean.

With that done, he'd either roll over, or go to the shower. Generally, from first boob feel to roll over, was less than a quarter hour. In their three years together, he had never made her climax.

So, except for watching it on her computer, she was totally naive when it came to lesbian sex. In fact, other than her mother, she had never hugged or kissed another woman. When Maggie told her she and Anna would lotion her up, she wasn't sure what to expect.

She lay face down on the chaise, her head cradled in her arms. Even though she was aware of the two women, one on either side, she was still surprised when she felt the chill of the lotion as one of them poured it down her spine. Then came the hands, all four of them, smearing the liquid all over her back and sides. She was very aware of the sensation when their hands brushed over the small bulges of her breasts as they lotioned her sides.

All too soon, it seemed, the light massage ended and Sara felt the cold drizzle of lotion on her buttcakes. This time the massage was slightly more vigorous, including the same kind of grasp and release Mike had subjected her breast to last night. It was energetic and forceful enough, she could feel her skin tugging over her clitoris.

Then, when one of the older women pulled her cheeks outward, or it was the two of them together; she couldn't tell, she felt the cool drizzle of the sun block creme between those lovely globes and a finger, or two, chasing it, rubbing it, caressing it, all the way to the bottom; over her forbidden place the finger went, massaging it gently, to an area where it tickled seductively and then on to the area her mother called the Devil's playpen.

The massage slowly changed to a caress, eliciting a soft moan from Sara. The caress continued and Sara felt the fingers probing between her lips, finding her heat and dampness. "Wh...what are you doing to me?" she gasped.

"Just relax, dear. If you aroused this easily, you must need the release. Didn't Mike get you to climax last night?" Maggie asked.

"Tw...twice. How did you know we...?"

"When it's quiet in the house, and the doors are open, sound travels, and Mike's springs are old, and noisy. Is this okay? Would you like us to stop?"

Sara felt two fingers invade her lady and begin to stroke her inner walls. "I...I doooon't know," she all but groaned. "It feels so good, but ...ooooh." she moaned as the fingers withdrew. There was a pause in the activity as Maggie and Anna poured some lotion into their hands, then Sara felt them continue their task of lotioning her body as they started on her thighs, moving away from her quim.

She endured the tickling attack on her feet, pulling away and giggling only a little bit. When Maggie slapped her on the butt and told her to turn over, she flipped over without thought, exposing her breasts and barely trimmed pussy to the two older women without a thought to her modesty.

This time, Anna and Maggie divided their efforts. Anna began at her waist, applying the lotion to Sara's torso in a lazy figure-eight caress which covered the area from her waist to the bottom of her breasts. Maggie worked on her legs, applying the sun block to the fronts of both her calves at the same time.

When Maggie moved up to Sara's thighs, Anna moved her area of operation to the regions surrounding her breasts, just grazing the small hillocks sitting on her chest. Maggie began smoothing the lotion on the inside of Sara's thighs, using a light caressing touch which approached the juncture of her thighs but never quite made it to the sensitive nexus.

Maggie glanced at her guest as her hands moved from the young woman's thighs, up over her abdomen to discover Sara's eyes were closed, with an almost-painful looking grimace on her face. She smiled, recognizing that the woman under her hands was on the brink of orgasm.

She tapped Anna on the back, and lowered her face between Sara's thighs. At the same time, Anna bent down and took one of Sara's nipples between her teeth. The combination of Anna's nibble and Maggie's tongue slapping at her clit was all it took to send Sara over the orgasmic precipice. Her back arched, pushing into the two pleasuring mouths busy on her body, as her own mouth opened in a silent scream.

Maggie ceased her tongue activity but maintained contact with the tall brunette's yoni. When Sara collapsed back onto the chaise, Maggie began the assault on her quim again, pushing her to another orgasm almost immediately. This time Sara's scream wasn't silent. "Noooooo! Noooo, stop please, too much, please stop uuuggggggnnnnnhhhh!"

Anna and Maggie withdrew their mouths from Sara but continued the manual caresses until Sara was breathing regularly again. "Omigod," she huffed out. "I've never... that was...thank you I think. I don't know what to say." She sat up to look at the sources of her pleasure, a puzzled expression on her face.

"You don't have to say anything, Sara," Anna told her. "It just happened; we didn't plan for it, but it became pretty obvious you were ready, and we've both had the awful experience of being left on the verge. So we pushed you over. If things work out, maybe someday you'll be in a position to reciprocate."

Just then they heard a car door slam.

"That must be Mike," Sara said. "He told me he'd try to get home for lunch about two."

julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers