All Comments on 'Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 07'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
billyjim55billyjim55over 10 years ago

OH DAMN, you have a definite way of leaving me just short of begging you to get the next chapter out yesterday, lol. top shelf JB7,ty/ bill

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
Glad

To see you have Updated the story and got everyone thinking about what they all want from each Other. with Ellie coming home things could get Interesting.

thatrobthatrobover 10 years ago
Please sir,may I have more?

I am enjoying this series so very much.I'm totally invested in the characters and story.It would kill me not to have more. I sincerely hope that you will gift us all with much more of this very rich tale.I am always astounded by the fertile imaginations of authors,and you sir seem to make the dialog natural and seamless.I've really enjoyed many of your other stories,but this one just sings to me.I beg you,please don't stop this.I am sure that your time is valuable to you,but I place a high value on your continued writing and sharing on this site.Thank you thank you thank you.

rastignacrastignacover 10 years ago

WHERE IS THÉ REST OF THÉ STORY? ....... :-D Very interresting subject this open mariage things!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Boner killer

It's like lawyers discussing terms of contract of who can you have sex with. And why not make them blood brother sister if just everyone in the whole twin is fucking their mothers and sisters and fathers and uncles. Like in post hippie incest town survivors going on a retreat.

Story was good and enjoyable until all this bullshit talk about contract marriage and whatever you call this.

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

Yeah, i don't like the way this is going, not with all the money there is to get involved, Sara isn't bringing anything to the marriage, and since she can get pregnant with an other man, Mike has no chance to know if it is his child, raising and paying for someone else offspring. this is not a good idea, Mike should either cut bait from all of them, or not get married at all

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Had to go with the dislike on this one. First, this is a harem story and now it’s not. Also, Sara is being grumpy about Mike having secrets and forces him to reveal them while having a secret affair with Maggie and Anna. That’s a bad start to a relationship. He needs to walk away from Sara. She’s already bad news. Plus, these other women are people Mike already has a relationship with and Sara is supposed to accept them or not. Existing relationships doesn’t mean she can add relationships equally post marriage. That’s not what he did. So. Nope.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Enjoyed this chapter because the author brought up/discussed most of the various problems/situations that can arise in an incestuous, open marriage. For all of Michael's maturity, both mentally and emotionally, I am supprised by his failure to accept "fairness for goose and gander". I believe Sara may be a rebound because Michael attempts or expects Sara's definition of an open marriage should be the same as Evie's. The author's mental insight into incestuous love compounded by the open marriage conflict makes me admire his logical plot/subplot devlopment and hopefully his research on the psychological effect of the various situations on individual concepts of selfworth, self-assurance, and ego. Finally, a good, well written series does not have to have sexual acts in every chapter. Another 5 star effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous